All Comments on 'Gloryhole'

by russello

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Imagination

I love the thought you put into it, wish it had gone a little longer! Maybe a part 2, she could be a regular!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Glory Hole

I love stories about glory holes...keep them cumming....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
many times

many times as a bi sexual...very sexual...male, i have been sucking on a cock, when another appeared and i pushed my man pussy down on it, welcoming the hard feeling and often trhe moan of surprise then satisfaction. it is so wonderful to take loads at both ends over and over again. unforetunately, there are no more theatres or bookstores in my area with glory holes. i hate to try public mens rooms, but i do need double penetration. it wasso much more fun to suck, swallow and have my pussy filled with anonymous cum from anonymous cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I Wish One Of The Cocks Had Been Mine

wow, what a jackoff I just had reading the story thinking her mouch was on my cock then in her pussy: a massive load of cum all over my chest. Thanks!!

lustybudlustybudabout 20 years ago
Decent Writing

Good story line. The mere thought of having a place like that gets me hard. Expand on your thought and go deeper, nastier. Liked the story ..... you have a future as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Michelle

Good story, hot action ... but oddly interested in Michelle & what she does with this experience & after it? Perhaps cause lots of emotioanal conflict, turmoil ... make for so many possible outcomes for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
About Annette

Good solid story. Very interested in Annette & what she does after this experience? Cause of emotioanal conflict, turmoil, change? So many possible outcomes for her, even open the door to the unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fun story

enjoyed this a lot. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Forget about the writing

tho it was well done, this made my cock hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please more!!!

Story ended with sooo many possibiliteis for the two sisters, Annette in particuler. She admits she can never live this one night down ... but would love to read about how she would try to. What would the next day at work be like, clash with the Walmart feel/image. Perhaps Annette could really use a little guidance from her sister Michelle, maybe bit of a role reversal for her too ... trying to keep her good sister out of harms way? Like I said are a lot of poffibilities here!

readyrider53readyrider53over 17 years ago
Sounds good to me

I would like to be one of the men and then again it might be fun to be her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sequel?

I agree with some of the other reviewers, this story leaves many, many possibilities to be explored. What further adventures might Annette get up to? What will Michelle's reaction be to being the 'good sister' for once? And so much more! I definitely hope to find out some day. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I have read and experienced better and worst, saying that however I have never been this excited without female companionship before...

The possiblities had me going nuts!

And if anyone's ever done the orgy thing they know what a first timer is like... HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow !

I really liked this story. It had the right balance of build-up to sex and the actual sex scenes. I like the situations,and the sex description. So I really liked your story. A lot of nice little details in there too. Nice work!

(29 January, 2009)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vey Hot & Nice

has become my top notch favorite within few minutes. xxxcellent idea, xxxcellent presentation. Simply superb!

theothermrtheothermralmost 13 years ago
Outstanding

I love this story! Well written and HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH, YEAH !!!!

I almost came in my pants...very inspiring.

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benover 12 years ago
We love lusty women

We loved reading about Annette's adventure and wondered if she could cum visit.

We loved reading this story and hope the Author will leave us more for our pleasure.

Keep Annette filled and we'll keep reading.

Jean_and_Ben@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Gloryhole addicted! Married white wife missing Gloryholes so very much!

I was introduced to Gloryholes during my Sorority pledge week in college. I've been an avid Gloryhole lover ever since.

I am a 30 year old married redheaded wife, 38DD-28-30. I have prominent nipples, long wraparound firm legs, firm heart shaped ass am orally inclined, deliciously BI I enjoy being with BLACK men,BLACK women BLACK couples. Others are welcome too!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous