All Comments on 'Gloryholes and Bathroom Stalls'

by lapraline70

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cckreadycckreadyover 10 years ago
Great wok...

Great story. Love the build. Loved the anonymity of the bathhouse setting. I enjoy similar setting in our bathhouse in providence. My favorite area is the darkened stall area. What you described in this story brought me back to some very satisfying visits! Keep it up!

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffover 8 years ago
Love this sex with strangers!

Mmmmm...giving a delicious blowjob to a horny guy I've never met before...whose name I don't even know...just makes me go cock-crazy! I love it! And this deliciously hot, wet and sexy account of my favorite type of gay sex rings true for me! I could almost smell the narrator's heady crotch perfume, taste his sex flesh and feel the powerful squirts of his cum into the back of my mouth when I sucked him to climax! Mmmmm...yes! Makes me LOVE homosexuality even more! Wonderfully written, I could read this stuff all day, every day! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's where I want to be. On my knees or getting sucked. Either was you can.t go wrong. Love to swallow a big clean wad. YUMYUM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlapraline70@lapraline70
I'm a queer, kinky switch, married to an amazing woman with whom I enjoy all sorts of fun scenarios. Been into cuckolding for a long time now but also starting to enjoy dominating some very sexy friends.