Go Forth and Multiply

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so," I said before I grabbed a mouthful of Tit and started her giggling.

"I'll pretty myself up for you Tom, if you'll register me." she promised.

"Hell no, I'll be shooting my load before I get inside of you!" I exclaimed, "No you just make sure you ain't got your cunt covered when we're indoors so I don't waste none."

"And you get some proper pants," she laughed. See I had a zipper because I sent spunk to the sperm-bank instead of fucking a woman direct, but now I was live fucking I needed the loin cloth flap so's I could whip out my tool at a moments notice if I felt the urge.

And that's how it started, Mel and Sue-Ann proved real fertile, and before the year was out I had a brand new kid and a brand new grand kid, Sue-Ann looked after both so's Mel could study, "That's why the good lord gave ladies two tits," she explained as they both clung to her feeding, and I reckon it made me the happiest guy in town.

And Steve, well you couldn't want a better son than Steve, keen god fearing, sober, attentive and as Mel tells it, rampant, and Mel she just blooms with good health.

Yeah, life's good.

Praise the Lord.

The inspirational autobiographical sermon "Go Forth and Multiply" of guest preacher the Rev Tom Tranter to the congregation of Heathfield Combined Faiths Church 13 November 2198.

12