Go Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HELLO! I'm Anna, the first human trash can! Please give me your trash -- place it down the front or back of my bag. But please think about how much trash you give me -- think about throwing something away before you become wasteful. DON'T give me glass, other breakables, or anything else hazardous to human health. Thank you!"

The woman reads this sign in horror, realizing fully for the first time her fate. He stands in front of her, for a little, smiles, admiring his handiwork, and snaps a few photos of her. He then proceeds to sneak off to the back, to lurk and watch from the corners.

Part Six: Mall Trash

The majority of the people in that food court don't use her. Many don't even notice her. Most, however, do notice her, and cast her odd glances. A brave half or so approach her, and read her sign. But all in all, only about 30 people use her in the 4 hours that she spends standing there, being the mall's human waste service.

Most of those people are not interesting. About ten of them only throw away a napkin, a plate, a cup or something... One woman throws away four used forks, spoons and knives though. About ten brave souls really empty their lunch trays down her bag though. She winds up with tons of paper plates, napkins, people's used tissues, and plasticware.

She does walk away with a few really humiliating experiences though, ones that made her feel like a trash can -- used, that is.

The first is at the hands of a ten year old. This cute, young ten-year-old boy comes up to her with his lunch tray. He tells her, in that assertively high voice only a ten-year-old boy can muster on occasion, to bend down so he could empty out his tray in her bag. He wipes his sauce-stained face on a napkin, and puts it in. Then he takes his family's Sbarro pizza crusts and dumps them in her bag. He takes the cup, sucks out the last of the soda from the paper cup, removes the lid and dumps the whole thing of ice cubes down the front of her bag. The ice cubes run slippery down her legs, settling near her cunt. She jumps up from the surprise sensation. The boy laughs, throws the paper cup at her, and runs back to mommy. She's left to pick up the boy's cup, and sadly throw it into her own bag.

A bunch of guys, college age, about five, six years younger than her, come up to her. They're hitting on her. They think that it's hilarious that she's dressed the way she is, and they ask her what she's wearing under it. "An old one-piece, if you must know." She answers, lying completely. (She's naked under the trash bag.) They are douches. Three of them go off to the food court and purchase items. One brings back a hotdog, all done up with ketchup and relish, and seductively slips it into her bag, making sure it passes her breasts. The next phallic food brought to her is a grape Popsicle. It is cold. It lands near her right thigh, dripping sticky purple juice on her. The third guy brings her a frozen banana, dipped in chocolate and nuts. He doesn't drop it in; he reaches into her bag, and drops it near her stomach. "What kind of one-piece is that?" He smiles, as his hand comes up, feeling her bare breast ever so slightly. They laugh, and walk away.

Sometime after they walk away, a group of three girls - they look to be seniors in high school - come up to her. Each one of them is younger than the woman, hotter than the woman, and, to be honest, bitchier than the woman. Each one of them is bored, as most bitchy high school girls are at the mall. (Lord only knows why they flock there.) The three of them seem to decide to have some fun with her. So they walk away, and waste money on food. They return to her, one is still laughing, the other two try to silence her.

The queen bee, if you will, says to her, "So you're supposed to be a trash can?"

The woman says, "Yep. Can't you read the sign?"

"You think you can save the world, collecting our trash?" Another bitch says. "Well, we'd love to contribute."

The second bitch takes the food from behind her back. She is holding a four pack of yogurt. She takes out a plastic spoon and opens up the first one. She licks the spoon clean and says, "Now I'm full! But a fatty like you wouldn't know what that feels like, would you?" She takes the spoon, approaches the woman, and starts spooning blueberry yogurt into her bag, making sure it splatters. She takes one of the yogurts, puts it in her purse, and says, "In case I get hungry later." Then, she peels off the lid of the third yogurt, goes to the back of the woman's bag, and dumps it. It feels sticky all over the woman's butt. She takes the last yogurt, peels off the top, and lifts it up high. She starts to dump it into the trash bag. It ends up falling - half of it - all over the woman's hair, going into her face. All three of the bitches have been laughing their asses off this entire time. "Oops!"

The third one, the one who hasn't said anything yet, now steps forward with her own "garbage". It's a salad, in a plastic box. "I could never eat all this!" She says, as she starts to fork the greens into the front of the bag. (Her bag is starting to get full at this point - she's covered in filth up to about her belly button.) She shovels the entire thing out and then cries, "Oh! I forgot the salad dressing! What's salad without dressing, even if you throw it away?" She takes the three containers of ranch dressing that the restaurant gave her and dumps each one of them down the trash-dress too.

The queen bee takes her food out too. She takes one lick of the soft-serve ice cream cone she's been holding, and in one fell swoop, she plops it right between the woman's tits. As the three walk away, laughing about their game, her 'teacher' comes out of the shadows and tells her that he's proud of her, and that he plans on finding out who those three were so he can do the same to her. She smiles a bit at that, and then instantly hates herself.

Others come and pass, and she starts watching the people. She watches the way they watch her, the way they stare, the things they notice in her. She sees some laughter, some confusion, even a few mothers leading their young children in a different direction. She notices that some people seem to support her, respect her for her environmentalism - about five or six people come over to her and thank her. She also notices a couple of men, there's always a couple, who stare at her a little aroused. She can tell in their eyes, and in one man's pants.

She starts thinking about the people who pass. Wanting to move her mind away from the humiliation she's enduring, she thinks about the men that pass her by, about which ones of them she likes.

She likes one - with brown hair, hazel eyes hidden beneath wiry glasses. He has a kind face, a slim but nice build. He is eating a banana. He walks up to her and clears his throat. She expects him to say something. Instead, he wordlessly finishes his fruit and deposits the peel in the bag. Not with any environmental interests, and not with any intention to humiliate her - he puts the banana peel into her bag exactly as one would put any trash in any trash can. She isn't a sex toy, now. She isn't a statement. She is a trash can.

Part Seven: The Final Lesson

The man leads the woman outside, through the front of the mall, and then the two of them walk around to the back. She still gets stares all the way. She feels all the disgusting trash jiggle around with every step.

He says to her, "You've done everything I needed you to do. In fact, you are one of the most successful trash cans I've ever had. Not the most successful, mind you, but one of them. Don't get cocky; after all, you still are trash. That's what I sought to teach you. I sought to teach you that you are trash. And why do you think you're trash?"

She thinks for a bit, and answers, "Because I make trash?"

"Ex-act-ly." He says, "Pre-cise-ly. But here's what I wanted to teach you even more. By hating trash, by working to clean the world, you can rise above your inner trash spirit. That's what I did. I used to be dirty, but now I'm clean. He looks at her, and says, "Take off the bag. Get rid of your baggage of filth. Emerge from it, pure."

"But I'm not wearing anything under it!"

"You'll be Aphrodite emerging from a sea of trash. Come on, do it, or I'll punish you. Believe me, you can't imagine the punishments I can come up with."

That makes her do it. She starts loosening the duct tape around her knees, rolling each long piece into a little ball, which, out of habit, she sticks into her own trash bag. When both of them are off, she slowly inches the bag, one side at a time, down her legs. Soon her tits are exposed, and she lifts her right leg out then her first. There she is - naked. The man smiles at her naked body, still with yogurt and other mess running down it. He takes the trash bag, and ties it, double knotting it. He puts another bag over it, so the stuff doesn't fall out of the leg holes.

The man smiles at the woman, his newest success. He looks her humiliated face over, right before he hits her over the head with the trash bag and she falls unconscious to the pavement.

* * * * * * *

The man kisses her as he leaves her there, as he drives away. When she wakes up, she notices the extreme bright. She notices the smell of absolute trash. She notices the flies above her, the feeling of the trash people poured on her still caked into her skin. She can feel the wind ripping through her naked body. She gradually becomes aware that she is lying down, naked, alone, using her trash bag as a pillow, in the city dump.

12