Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was now angry. She didn't think Kristen had a clue. "Does she know about this site Marc?" She asked directly and angrily. "I can't believe she does. And are the pictures of you and me on here somewhere?"

"Whoa, Lisa. Trust me, our pictures are not on here. At least, our faces are not. I did throw on a few pics of us doing stuff, but I promise you that I made sure neither of our faces is showing. And babe, we look pretty fuckin hot!"

Lisa was now really angry. "Marc, I had no idea. What if someone recognizes me? What if they show other people? What happens then?"

"Lisa, how is anyone going to know either of us without a face? Be serious! You would probably not recognize us if you saw our pics. So relax. What's more, hot interracial pics are very hot money makers. So, it's a win win situation. I was going to tell you babe, but not just yet."

"And when were you going to tell Kristen? Her face is showing."

"Let's get something straight here Lisa. Don't ever take that tone with me, okay? I did not harm you in any way. And as far as your friend Kristen goes, she's pure and simply a cheap white slut for black cock, period. End of story. She has fucked about twenty black guys that Jamaal has introduced her to in the last four days. She can't have enough of them. She's called in to work sick so she can get fucked. I don't know what happened to her, but she deserves anything she gets.

She's a complete whore, okay? You wouldn't fuck Jamaal or Nick the other night. She fucked them both, and then has spent the last three days fucking every black guy she's come near. As far as our pictures go, they're safe. No face pics, and I have saved the videos for you to watch sometime. Maybe Matty would like to see them with you, take a few pointers on how to really satisfy his beautiful wife."

"Not funny. I'm pissed, Marc. Have you filmed us all week?"

"Babe, the cameras are always on, but I haven't had time to look at anything. Do you want to watch us?"

Lisa was near tears, her head was pounding, her stomach was in knots. Finally, she broke down in sobs, wondering what she had done to her life, and where would it lead. Marc moved to her and embraced her. "Babe, it's really alright. I told you there'd be a lot of changes. You just need to trust me. Your face is going no where. You are completely safe. Kristen, wouldn't care even if I told her, cuz she will never give up the sex she's getting now. Please, babe. I didn't mean to upset you.

He used his finger to raise her chin to his face, and he kissed her hard on the lips. At first she did not respond, but it took only about twenty seconds of his tongue and lips to weaken her, and she was responding to her lover yet again.

"Babe, I will show you the pictures later, you will see. It's just two faceless interracial lovers doing their thing. That's all. I promise. And believe me, it more than pays the bills. So, no harm done. Really. I love you, babe. I would not hurt you. Trust me."

Lisa looked into Marc's eyes, wishing that she could fully trust him. But she was not sure. She felt a pang of guilt, knowing that Matt would never do something like this to her. And now she felt both guilt and fear that what she had started with Marc was bound to end in disaster. She felt herself longing for Friday, when Matt would be home. Maybe this would all go away then. Maybe Marc would leave her alone. But, then Lisa wondered if she could really just walk away from the incredible sex with this ripped black man. She wasn't sure.

12