All Comments on 'Gobsmacked Ch. 03'

by BigKahunaCat21

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is a very hot story. Thanks for writing!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I apologize for my violent reaction to the Big Kahuna's story. This story caught me so unexpectedly. Becoming confident enough on your relationship to allow another man between your wife's legs is not easy. To find her fucking the whole neighborhood would totally devastate hubby. He isn't a swinger. Why is he not upset at his wife fucking 15 or 20 men? Why isn't he upset when she demands that she get to continue to be a whore slut wife? Why does he leave his wife there at the party still fucking and co.r home? Don't he care?

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

I was a lucky man. She was my wife, best friend, lover and best of all now, a nymphomaniac. LOL I have been married to a true Nympho. That was my last wife #4 DeeDee. I couldn't go to the store and be gone for an hour without her making a phone call and having some bag boy or car salesman or someone else whose phone number she got over fucking her within 30 minutes. The funny thing, is she was NOT highly sexed for her hubby. It was only Strangers. Always Strangers. LOL, I always got excuses, I got to take her out and spend money entertaining her. The Strangers would zoom over, never use a rubber, and fuck her quickly and leave her pussy full of cum while I was at work or on my way to the store. Only by the Grace of God, I divorced her before I caught something serious from her. Maybe it is just me, but being married to a Nympho wasn't great. Great Writing, Great Story. 5 stars for each chapter. thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous