Gobsmacked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After separating, Allie turned to me and said "Molly said you were a hot fuck, thanks." I responded by saying ditto plus how did she get her pussy that magical. She told me that was a long story but would tell me sometime.

A commotion started behind us and a few of the guys had lifted Edna and were carrying her to the back yard and pool for a rinse off. As they passed us, I again noticed Martha glancing at my cock. I was curious to explore what made her tick and hopefully break her in.

My attention was redirected to a chair where Les was holding on for dear life as Tonya rode him hard. He looked thrilled with a little fear mixed in as Tonya impaled herself and crashing her tits to Les's chest with force. So it appeared that both Les and Edna had gone from observers to heavy participators in this game.

After drinking some wine and finishing my sandwich, I headed back down the hall to see how Janet was doing and also hoping Gwen was still present. The action had not abated in this room; Henry was butt fucking Janet doggie style and Molly was getting a good screwing from Ned. Gwen was still in the corner chair but she was licking her middle finger as it came from between her legs, where a red thong had been pushed aside. This needed investigation.

12