God has a Plan for us All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh... how's movie and a pizza?"

Rayne pressed her curved back against the wall. She looked up the ceiling, her eyes welling.

"Rayne?" Will was patient. Why was she so quiet? Rayne pounded her head against the wall. She couldn't say yes so easily. Thoughts of a relationship flooded her mind, memories of unwelcome hands on her body, so controlling, so forceful. Illusions of a rapist once again in her bed made her cringe. What was Will to her? Another rapist? No... he wasn't. But how would she react when he asked to come in for coffee? When he was standing outside her door and she closed the door? He was such a gentleman, he seemed caring and polite. Working with him that night in his dorm, he was so understanding and had the patience of a hunter. She couldn't be the prey. Not again.

"I'm sorry," she replied truthfully, "but I can't."

Will was left pondering with disconnected line. He couldn't understand her. In class and at his place she seemed fine, the work seemed to distract her and make her happy somehow. She opened up more as the night went on. Now... he didn't know. He supposed that if he were someone else looking on at him, he would say to leave her: "To much drama". Yet he couldn't. The more he thought about her, he more he became intrigued in her. He concluded he would keep trying.

***

Rayne was flushed. She paced across her dorm, groaning and clenching her creamy fists. Why? Why couldn't see set herself with Will. How many nights had se begged for a guy like him, who many times has she dreamed of such a man? Her dream was before her eyes, yet in the blink of an eye, he slipped away. He had feelings for her, and what did she do? Spurn him away? And now... a fresh tear rolled down her pale cheek. And now, he would give up, utterly rejected. She felt so stupid he had gotten away.

Slipping into the shower, Rayne flipped the switch for the light and was plunged into a calming darkness. Leaning against the wall, the steady beat of water upon her soft skin; it was obvious she would be thinking of him. Her hands began to take a life of their own. Her fingers caressed the top of her own fleshy thighs, her skin burning where she imagined he touched her. Slowly, her fingers began to move up her body, the tips of her digits swirling around as she cross her flat, but soft, belly. Her hips and knees went limp as she thought of his hands traveling up her belly-button and further under her heavy breasts. Cupping her right breast with one hand, her other went to work on her pink nipple. Twisting and pulling on it softly, she moaned and thought of Will's lips sucking on her, his delicate fingers brushing her hot, matted hair from her eyes. "Oh god Will..." she muttered, her eyes screwed shut, her fingers pinching away until switching to her other heavy globe. Her breasts weren't the largest, but were firm and a little more than a handful, she imagined him slobbering over them, mauling her and yet also being so enthralled with her. "Will!" she yelled out, her hand traveling south to rub furiously on her clitoris.

Her knees began to falter and her smooth butt began to slide down the wall of the shower, her cheeks spreading and falling down upon the back of her calves. In ecstasy, she collapsed onto the bottom of the tub, letting the water rush upon her fetal positioned body. Warm streams rhythmically beat upon her soft cheeks and ran along the lips between her full hips. Two fingers from her hand easily slid in and out, causing her to cry out even more. Will... on top of her, holding her... slipping in and out of her, rocking her ever so gently. She cries out in orgasm, her mouth gaping in something between bliss and pain, his mouth covers hers. He is slowly making love to her, careful in every regard, until he suddenly he releases in her. His warm pulse inside of her sends her over to the top and she moans in true orgasm. Looking up, she sees him, holding her, kissing her; loving her. He brushes her bangs from her eyes and gently kisses her on the lips. He whispers his love for her as he slowly contracts insider her.

Rayne opened her eyes to find herself at the bottom of her shower, panting and crying.

***

Weeks past. At school, Will was inseparable with Rayne. They were attached at the shoulder in class and at lunch. Others wrongly thought of them as lovers or siblings, they laughed and mainly confided only in themselves. Yet whenever he wanted to be with her outside of school, she froze and a moment later would change the subject. She was afraid of advances, forceful and inexorable.

On the eve of winter, on one of those days when one could smell impending snow, Will was with Rayne after-school in a Starbucks on campus. He felt like he had stressed the girl coming with him there. But it was cold, and coffee and a true friend appealed to her. After buying a round of mocha lattes for two, Will sat with the dark-haired girl on one of the signature purple sofas of the coffee-house chain.

"Rayne?" Will asked for her attention quietly.

"Hm?" She asked innocently, sporting had a latte moustache, she made him smile.

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah-sure," she looked at him half expecting what was to come, but her eyes were curious. She licked the foam from her lips.

"I have a lot of feelings for you Rayne, more than just friends. I think one would have to be blind to not know how I feel for you. You are amazing in so many ways, not to mention beautiful and mysterious, and you make me think. Yet it seems you are so far away. Is there any way you could feel the same for me?"

"Oh Will," she said, turning her face from the line of people by the register, but out of the corners of her eyes intently gazed upon the friend across from her. Will instantly regretted his words and cursed himself silently, "We can leave..." he said, standing. But something caught him. Rayne reached for him and gently grabbed his hand, pulling him down to sit next to her. Outside, snow became to fall lightly, without warning, without purpose.

"Its not you, I promise," she surprised him as she stilled his hand between her soft fingers, he looked so sad to her then. Will savored her yielding warmth and was surprised when she suddenly rocked herself forward, kissing him on the lips passionately, and if not with a tremble. Will did not resist, in anyway, savoring the taste of her lips, but as quickly as she leaned into him, she broke the kiss, falling away slowly. "It's me, Will. Sometime, I will tell you why I do the things that I do or I will tell you about my past. But you must understand why some things are hard for me." A tear ran down her cheek and Will used one of his fleece sleeves wrapped about his upper hand to brush it away. Her cheek was hot and Rayne closed her eyes against his touch and she seemed to rub her face against his cold hands. Her eyes were red and her face was flushed, her luscious lips presented a horrible, quivering grimace. Quickly wrapping one arm around her, Will whisked her from the loud coffeehouse into the frigid air outside, and then into his car.

Settling down into the driver's seat, Will was about to start the car, when he stopped. Rayne shielded her eyes, trying to hide. Will sighed and place a hand on the girl' shoulder, rubbing the top of her back. "Talk to me Rayne. You know I'm here for you, you can trust me."

Rayne looked up from the corners of her eyes and nodded. "I really," she paused and let out another sob, "I really like you."

"Then please... let me try. Let me in, Rayne. Let me in, talk to me."

"I can't, please..."

"Do you have somewhere?" Will asked.

"Somewhere?"

"Somewhere where you go, somewhere you escape to when the world hurts you?" Will held her tight.

"Yes, but we can't go there now."

"It's ok. Let me take you."

***

Will and Rayne watched as the sun set across the horizon. The waters around Kodiak Island shimmered brilliantly as Will held the girl close to him. She hadn't said a word in nearly an hour, the time it took for them to drive to the spot.

She moved on his arm, grinding her smooth forehead into his shoulder, battling herself.

"When I was little, a priest touched me. I can remember the look in his eyes. Animal. Beast. Monster. One day, I was in his office after Sunday school, and I knew what he would do to me that day. I sobbed, but I did not resist him. I knew what was coming." Rayne wiped her eyes, "I froze, and my body could not do anything. All I can remember is the tremble in my knees, the sweat gathering on my face." Will brushed the hair from her face and rested his reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I was only saved when the alter boy came in the room. He nearly had me," she sobbed once, crumpling the shoulder of his shift in her clenched hand, "all of me. I can remember the look in his eyes, he was crazed, his teeth grinning. My parents... my parents, they couldn't bare to look at me. My father called me a whore and my mother... was terrible."

"What kind of person could do that to a little girl?" She moaned into his chest. It was firm, but soft and the friendly warmth comforted her.

She sobbed and pounded a weak fist onto his leg. Will turned her face so he could stare her in the eye, "A terrible, terrible person- no, not even a person. A monster, an animal who will never touch you again as long as I am near you. I swear to God."

At that she smiled, and Will held her close, watching as soft waves ran against the serene beach, the last of the suns rays faltering on the horizon.

"I am here for you Rayne. Anytime, anywhere, I will always be here for you." He gently took her face between his hands and stared deeply into her eyes, "Always."

There was a moment of silence between the two, for Will it seemed so natural though he thought if he was in another's shoes, it would have lasted an eternity.

***

Will laughed as he shuffled through his DVD collection. Will murmured off the names as he tossed them about his room, "Braveheart, 300, Kingdom of Heaven, Tears of the Sun, Die Hard 1,2,3,4, Pathfinder, Gladiator- Fuck!" He couldn't help but laugh as fifty similar titles were strewn about his dorm. He could have sworn his mom bought him The Holiday with Jack Black and Cameron Diaz last Christmas. Looking at the clock, he cursed as only five minutes remained until Rayne said she would be over. Jumping up, he shuffled toward his bathroom to get ready. After pulling on a clean pair of jeans and a thick and snug black shirt, Will heard the long awaited knock at the door.

The past few weeks went by quickly for Will. He spent every moment he wasn't in school or working with Rayne platonically. They went to dinner together, saw the latest flicks, but never once did Will cross the boundary, determined to wait for her. Of course he did yearn to reach out and take her hand, to embrace her and kiss her passionately, but he had the patience of a man who knew how he had an eternity to wait. Thus, he was not disappointed when Rayne asked him out on a date.

"A date, date?" Will had asked, hiding a child-like glee and grinned when she nodded.

Now, a smile crowned his lips as he narrowed the distance between himself and the door and even found that his heart raced as his fingers caressed the doorknob.

"Come in, come in. Please." Rayne looked beautiful, her black tresses looked prefect, each hair in its own spot, her full lips were left natural but she generously applied eyeliner that accented her big beautiful eyes. Her narrow glasses really added a great touch that framed her cheeks and led the eye back to her hair. Even her ears are perfect, Will thought, a little large, but they seemed to fit as she pulled her bangs behind them. She wore a black leather jacket that was frosted with a light layer of snow and jeans that clung to her full hips that also cupped her rear.

"You look... perfect."

Rayne smiled and leaned forward, giving him a wet peck on his cheek. He took her coat and closed the door behind her. "How long until the pizza?" she asked.

"10 minutes?"

"Sounds great, I'm starving." Rayne said and surveyed his dorm. She had done so before, but this time it was with a different perspective, she gathered other things about him than just platonic things as before.

"So what do you want to watch?" Rayne asked quietly.

"You that's... kind of funny actually. I was going through my collection and really didn't find anything worthy of your presence." Just as the words left his mouth, he saw another DVD set on top of his TV. Rayne reached for it just as Will tossed a sweatshirt over the top of it.

"And what do we have here...?" Rayne smiled, picking up the DVD. She turned it so he could see the title.

"Gilmore Girls season 4?" Will asked inquisitively feigning that it was not his.

Rayne put the first disk in the player and plopped herself back on Will's couch, intent on what would appear on the screen couch. Will sat down next to her, close, so their legs were flush, and laughed as she began to sing the theme song.

"I take it you like this show?" He asked, laughing.

"Like? I love it."

***

Rayne bit her lip as she waited for Will to answer his phone. After a few seconds, she was rewarded with his voice.

"Hey sweetie," Rayne said.

"Hey back, beautiful."

"So what are you up to this weekend?"

Will looked towards his bags framed by his dorm-room doorway and gritted his teeth together. "Actually, I was planning on an outing this weekend."

Rayne laughed, "Where to?"

"Well, actually, a few times a year I take off for the mountains for a few days. Take some time to think things over, get caught up with my life, and put things in order. I'm heading up tomorrow on Friday and coming back on Sunday."

"Oh..." Rayne sounded disappointed, and she was, her knees caved inward and she slumped against the wall in her own dorm.

"But..." Will was indeed ever-sensitive, "Would you like to join me?" It had been five months since their first date, that wasn't to awkward to ask, was it?

"Yes, of course."

***

Rain pittered pattered on the windows on Rayne's dorm room. A sweet couple leaned against the doorframe, their clothes damp from the downpour outside. Will's mouth devoured Rayne's, his tongue driving deep with awkwardness inside her mouth, and she moaned with her eyes closed against his attacks. Their fingers interlaced and seemed to move with their own minds as Rayne pushed her boyfriend further into her room so she could close the door with her foot.

They stumbled through the dark, their lips still passionately locked, his hands on the small of her back, her hands around his shoulders and neck. They fell on the bed like this, Will on top of Rayne and suddenly the reality seemed to hit them both. Their lips slowly parted and they opened their eyes and smiled wearily at each other. They had become comfortably close with one another after their camping trip together, laying side by side in the tent cuddling until neither could keep their eyes open. It had been the best night of their lives, though both were too shy to tell one another, yet their self-indulgent smiles betrayed them otherwise.

Their lips met once again, with more tenderness than before, but the same passion. Rayne could feel Will pressing down upon her breasts, however the warmth of her black hoodie blocked the sensations her nipples were craving, and in one motion, she kicked her shoes off and released her hands from Will to remove her sweater. He braced himself on his arms to hold himself above the beautiful girl underneath him, his eyes respectfully locked on Rayne's, not daring to look down; she smiled, knowing she loved him with all her fluttering heart. She dared to speak the words, to tell him how much he meant to her, but her month was suddenly busy with Will's lips. Her hands grabbed hold of the bottom of his shirt and she quickly pulled it off, breaking their kiss only for a brief second.

Will's eyes met her once again, and they quickly flicked down her chest and back up. Rayne nodded slowly and smiled seductively, a crooked twist of her lips that sent shivers up and down his spine. Slowly, he inched his way down her soft, creamy chest planting a kiss after each inch of skin. Her warmth felt so good against his wet lips, her smell drifted into his nose, musty, but feminine with a hint of vanilla. Perfect. Will cautiously looked up, and saw the most beautiful girl in the world blushing, her checks turning a rosy hue.

"Rayne, sweetie... are you embarrassed?" Whispered and kissed her just above her bra line, the cups teasing his cheeks.

She nodded. He tried to soothe her in a sweet voice.

"Why? You don't have to be. You are the most beautiful girl in the world and I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you tonight, alone. I love you Rayne."

Her eyes welled and her mouth shook, a struggle between smile and frown. Her only response was to caress his face with an unsteady hand and to look him straight in the eyes.

"You are only saying that because you are between my breasts," she sputtered out, and finished with a nervous chuckle. Will lightly shook his head.

"Since the moment I saw you, Rayne, I thought I had to know you, to be your friend. Then I saw how truly a magnificent, beautiful person you were and I had to be with you, I had to hold you and protect you."

Her tears openly followed and she mouth back, "I love you."

"Please Rayne; let me love you, like you deserve to be loved."

Her hand lightly teased all the way from his jaw and into his hair, finally pulling down his mouth between her ample breasts. He kissed the light colored cleavage that was visible without pulling down her bra, his lips becoming more and more daring with each peck. He was grateful that she was wearing a front-clasp bra, and he unhooked it without missing a beat.

Between Will, her chest was now exposed to the crisp air, her nipples taut with anticipation, begging to be touched. He ran his hands up her soft ribs, feeling each concealed bone beneath her layer of flesh that made her not so hard and so feminine, and his thumbs caressing the bottom of her breasts. This time, his lips worked up, starting from the top of her panties, over her perfectly shaped naval to her chest feeling the soft warmth of her skin, her peach fuzz tingling against his chin.

Will was a virgin, yet in the heat of the coming passion, it seemed all so natural, and his movements were fluid.

His hands were not idle, they slowly crept around her breasts and she sighed as he slowly squeezed the fleshy globes, his thumbs circling over her rock hard nipples. His touch seemed to be just right; Rayne moaned and sighed, her legs sliding up and down the cool sheets. Her senses heightened, she felt the coarse edges of the thread, normally so soft, against her legs, the pitter-patter of the rain on the roof and against the windows, the soft moonlight that lightened Will's eyes, made his hair an odd harmony of silver and black. These were not the touches of her priest; these were not the caresses of unwanted fingers, of misplaced lips. This was Will, it felt so natural. Her mind drifted, completely relaxed because of his administrations on her, her eyes fluttered and closed, unable to bear the look in his eyes. His soft fingers lovingly kneading her breasts made her feel beautiful for the first time in her life, his eagerness apparent, and his love evident.

Will had never felt so alive before, so masculine or so excited. He had longed for months to love her like this, to reach out and touch her breasts. Now that he was here, he was apprehensive. What if she remembers that event from her past? She had never told him the full story as she had once promised, but nor had he pressed it. Something bad happened, that was it. However he could almost feel her apprehension, which in turn made him nervous. But he quickly made up his mind after her first loud groan. His lips gingerly sucked in her pencil-tip-like nipples, and his fingers slowly kneaded her breasts a little firmer, but his eyes remained on her closed lids to gauge her reaction.