God has a Plan for us All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rayne was lost. Her body was losing itself, numb with pleasure to his touch, his roaming fingers. She opened her eyes only slightly when she felt Will's thumbs ease under her panties, pulling them ever so slowly down. His face was full of worry, his eyes full of anticipation, and his touch was still soft and he slowly inched her panties down, kissing her newly exposed skin until he drifted down toward her little patch of pubic hair. Never once did his eyes flicker down to her sex, keeping his gaze focused on her beautiful relaxed face.

Rayne sighed, running her hand up his arm, caressing his neck, teasing his cheek until her fingers ran into his hair. Her hand gripped his head and she pushed him in the direction of her burning desire. Could he not smell the musty scene pouring out of her? Did he not feel the overwhelming heat against his face? He must not have and he needed her coaxing. She settled his head settled over her wet lips and pulled him into her, his lips brushing over her vagina lightly. Now the pull wasn't light, but she forced her mouth against her waiting opening.

"Oh Will..." she groaned as his lips kissed her clitoris, his tongue piercing through his lips slightly. He kissed and licked slowly at first, and as her hand became more tangled in his hair, he picked up the pace. She was so warm, so wet and her legs became to buck, thrusting her vagina into his mouth, her hand mashing his face into her. It seemed only natural for him to try to insert a finger into her. As he licked and lapped at every fold of her opening, his fingertip probed into her, her warmth enveloping his digit tightly. Then he hit resistance.

Will had read enough to know that it was her hymen... that it was fully intact. He wanted to continue, to give her the pleasure she seemed to so desperately want and he so desperately wanted to give her, but he couldn't... he wanted to be one with her when he did it. He wanted to be flush against her, holding her, comforting her when he hurt her, hopefully for the last time of his life.

He sucked in her clitoris and flicked over the top of it with his tongue, making her arms and legs spread eagle, her delicate fingers grasped and her little toes clenched. Rayne wanted more, more pleasure, more warmth, more togetherness, more Will. Her hips moved on their own, passion induced motions that made her legs clamp around Will's head, holding his fiery tongue in place over her sex.

Will didn't mind. Her little patch of pubic hair tickled his face, but he loved the reaction he got from her. He was so inexperienced, but all that he cared about was her pleasure, her needs and from that he would be fulfilled.

Rayne, coming down from her powerful orgasm, released his head and caressed the back of his head, down his neck and felt his stubble. The moonlight shined brightly on his face, and when she saw his big grin she couldn't help but smile. She beckoned Will closer to her face with her fingers lightly under his chin. Their lips hovered so close together, but they gazed into each others eyes, Will trying to reassure her with a loving and tender look, her own teary eyes displaying love and worry.

"Will, I want you." Her body was surging with emotion and she struggled with the words, but they were true. She was ready for this, and she wanted him to be happy with her. He had to wait through months of dating to get to this point, and he was kindly patient. She felt the desire for him, of course, but the thought of herself being inadequate for him frightened her, more than anything else. She loved him, wholeheartly, she had never met another person on Earth quite like him, and she was afraid of losing him.

"I'm sorry Rayne, I love you so much, more than you can ever know, but this will hurt. Are you sure? You don't have to do this to make me happy. Just being here, with you, makes me happy."

She smiled, and her hand traced his temple down to his jaw, "Will, I need you."

Will had an erection since he laid eyes on her breasts, and now it seemed as if it was going it burst with need and anticipation. He quickly struggled out of his pants and boxers, keeping his eyes on her beautiful face. He had really hoped to keep her eyes looking at his own face, so she would not see all him.

He resettled on top of her, and the head of his shaft was nestled just above her wet sex, resting against her clitoris and her little bit of hair. She nodded and kissed him.

As soon as their lips touched, Rayne felt all apprehension wash away from her, his lips were reassuring; passionate, but gentle. Her eyes closed as he caressed her cheek and ear, barely brushing her skin and his other hand copied the same motions on the opposite side of her face. His warm breath electrified her cold face and she was lost in his touch. The world outside of Rayne and Will did not exist.

A slight tearing pain brought her back to reality and she whimpered, and Will immediately stopped, his manhood only an inch inside her. A few tears spilled from her shut lids, but Will gently brushed them away with his lips, his fingers caressed her temples.

Her lip quivered, but it sought out his mouth successfully and her arms around his neck tightened, but slowly relaxed. Rayne opened her eyes and she smiled up at her love, her hands teased their way down his back until she could feel his butt. Her fingers grabbed hold, feeling the taut firmness, and she pulled him against her, his shaft penetrating farther in than before.

Will groaned, she was impossibly tight and so warm, soft and wet at the same time. Rayne sighed happily and her fingers circled up his glistening body, massaging his back. He shifted slightly on top of her, moving up on her body and she could feel his pubic hair tickling her clitoris. He was all the way inside of her, and she felt so full! Her vaginal walls felt the stretch of his shaft, the nudge of his smooth head. His chest pressed against hers and Will's mouth devoured her own. His fingers found hers and they intertwined on either side of her head resting on the pillow; Rayne felt trapped, yet she was not a prisoner. She began to shift her shapely hips upward meeting each of his thrusts into her, while Will broke their kiss and sucked a nipple into his mouth and lapped at it with his tongue.

It was too much for Rayne; slowly, working its way up from her toes, through her legs and throughout her body, a heavenly energy forced her body to lurch against his with renewed vigor. Her orgasm rocked her body; she gritted her teeth together and suddenly called out his name, begging for more of him.

"Oh God... Will! Yesssss!" She desperately sought him out, she was blind with pleasure and her hands reached out frantically for his face, assaulting his lips with her own. Their tongues danced together between their lips, until Rayne could not stand it anymore.

"Ohhhh... God! Will, I need you to come in me, right now!"

Will could feel her tightened around him, she became even tighter than she was before and her frantic body pulsed through her and he felt her walls massage his manhood. He shoved his fingers under her smooth, warm thighs and quickly rolled with her, her vaginal walls twisting around the head of his penis... he was close now.

She groaned as he repositioned them, with himself on the bottom now. Her orgasmic aftershocks coursed through her body, and she could vaguely feel his hands clumsily grasped for her butt as he rocked his girth into her. It was too much.

"Oh... Rayne... sweetie, I'm coming!"

With a final convulsion from her vagina, thick strands of his seed shot into her virgin womb. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced in his life, he had never felt so one with... anything. Now, he was one with Rayne. The thought made him cry for happiness.

Rayne's orgasm left her exhausted and she slumped against his chest, her breasts mashed up against his collar. She could feel his softening warmth inside of her, the sloppiness of their union drained from both their bodies. Rayne rested her chest on his recovering chest and she opened her eyes slowly, looking with awe at Will. The clouds had once again veiled the moon but she could faintly make out his outline with the trace of her soft hands on his face.

"Are you crying, Will?" Rayne asked, smiling. Her thumbs stroked his face this time, brushing the few tears away.

He only smiled back and nodded.

"Why?" Had she done something wrong?

"You, Rayne. You make me so happy. I can't believe that you even exist at all. I've never dreamed I would find a person like you. Yet here I am, in your bed. I know how scared you were of this, and yet you trusted me. I am the luckiest man in the world."

"I love you, Will. It is simple. I didn't think of it as I had before. It wasn't sex... It was love-making. I was making love with you." She kissed the top of his forehead, deliberately leaving her lips to linger.

He stirred under her, shifting his hips so that they both rolled onto their sides. Will held her close, their eyes only a few inches apart. He was amazed by how much he loved her, how even now he felt so captivated by her. A few tendrils of hair covered her eyes, and he brushed them aside slowly, stroking her face.

"I love being here with you, just me and you in our own little world." He kissed the tip of her nose and caressed the crease of her back. Goosebumps stood up from his arms and he shivered once, it was freezing inside the dorm.

Rayne rose from the bed, letting the sheet fall away from her hips without apprehension and took his hand gingerly in her own, "Let me show you my world, honey."

No one had ever called Will honey before, but found that he liked to hear it from her mouth. He was her honey, and he smiled and he took her soft, small hand.She led him through the dark; the eerie, veiled light of the moon made her velvet-like skin appear to be even softer. She pulled him into the bathroom and slapped away his hand when he reached for the light.

"My world, ok?" She said as she struggled to turn on the water in the shower, so wrapped up in Will's arms. Rayne closed the bathroom door and the room was thrown into darkness, and Will could only see the faint, black outline of her luscious body.

Rayne opened the shower door and led him into the humid darkness. The hot water that greeted him made him jump a little, but Rayne insisted and pulled him in all the way with her. Will wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close to him; it was all so natural now. He could not see a thing, the moon only drifted into a window a couple feet above their heads, and it was veiled with heavy clouds.

A kiss brought him back to Rayne, to his warm lover pressed so closely against him. Her kisses lingered on his neck, throat and lowered to his chest. Will could only smell sweet vanilla from her hair as he caressed her back and butt. Her lips drifted downward, downward, and yet further down. He could feel her warm breath on his stomach, his manhood jerked as his pubes were tickled. Both her hands caressed their way down his thighs as she crouched before him. Will ran his fingers through her hair, determining where she was in front of him. Suddenly, he tensed; he could feel the warm press of her mouth on the tip of his penis. Her lips pursed and she lightly pecked as she kissed the head. Her left hand slipped under his balls and her right gripped the shaft lightly.

Rayne was nervous, but she felt an intense urge to pleasure him, as he had pleasured her so thoroughly. There was nothing she would not do for him now. It was comforting to her as she felt his rigidness, which she took as timidity. She had always wondered what a man tasted like, actually felt like. Will was her love, she was sanguinely convinced. Now was her chance.

It was much softer than she had realized. It was soft to her lips, yet it gave when she thought it would be hard as a rock. The tips of her fingers glided over the warm shaft and circled about the spongy head. It was hard, but not in a marble-like sense. It did not take her long to find that she loved it.

Rayne opened her mouth slightly more and sucked in the head of him, just the right size for her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it, Will gasped, faltering under his own legs as he had to lean against the edge of the shower. His grasp, while still gentle, became more desperate on her head, his fingers now tangled in her hair, urging her to take more of him in.

The last few inches were quick to slip into her warm mouth. His pubic hair tickled her nose and she smiled at the notion, the small movement sending Will into ecstasy.

"Yes Rayne... yes..." He groaned. Her hands had a mind of their own and her left hand cupped his balls while her other hand pulled his butt so she could get as much of him inside of her.

Her tongue danced about the head, and her full lips slid up and down his shaft, tightening over the head before going down once again. Will could not see a thing, but it made it all the more special. His sense of touch tingled, more alert and focused than if he could see her. A semi-familiar sensation urged through his body, culminating in his groin, and his legs lurched so that he stood on the balls of his feet.

He slowly began to release her head, "God Rayne... I'm coming!" His hands desperately reached for her breasts, needing something to squeeze, something to hold while he body began to convulse. To his surprise, instead of releasing him from her mouth, her hands flexed around his hips and she thrust him, almost violent in her passion, into her mouth even further.

Oh fuck! Will wanted to call out the words, Rayne, I'm coming! But instead he groaned as he began to feel his seed leave his body. Feeling her warm, velvety mouth around his most intimate of areas, the streams of his come entering her willing throat; it was too much. He began to shudder as his finally became to wane and he collapsed against the wall of the shower.

Rayne kept him firmly inside her mouth even as he began to soften, slowly stroking his balls and milking his spongy head with her tongue. Will did not have any words; his hands stroked her face and ran through her hair.

She stood up, and they embraced, gentle but full of love for one another. They needn't any words, they were so at one with the world, with each other, that human communicate could not have culminated in something as perfect as what they had; love.

Flush against one another, Rayne began to slowly rock back and forth with him, humming to herself lightly. Will could not hear a thing, but felt the vibrations of her melody through his chest and he danced with her, under the sting of the hot water on his back.

She began to shiver and Will thoughtfully turned them so that her back was against the water and her chest was mashed in his, her full breasts pressing so naturally into him. He brought a finger beneath her chin and pulled her lips close to his; the moonlight had somehow pierced through the clouds and now he could faintly see her ghostly outline. And they kissed a kiss of desperate lovers, of unsure adolescents, of a couple in love. Her tongue parted his lips and met his own tongue somewhere in between her mouth and his as they danced together under the hot water.

Rayne reached behind her and turned off the water. Together they stepped forth from the shower and dried each other off using the same towel, smiling together. As Will leaned close to her to dry her back, Rayne stepped up on the tips of her toes and kissed him quickly on the lips and giggled. Will let the towel slid over her butt and used to pull her closer to him, his limp manhood pressed against the hair just below her stomach.

"I loved that. You make me so happy, Rayne."

She smirked, "You aren't the only one smiling honey."

"I can see that," Will said, as he rather casually lifted her up and carried her back to bed. Rayne felt so fragile, yet safe in his arms and his soft hands were soothing against her damp skin; she rested her head against his shoulder and inhaled his scent.

Will gently set her down on the bed, kissing her forehead before crawling in next to her and pulling up the covers. They lay facing one another, their faces just a hand's length away from each other and her eyes were heavy with content and dreamy with pleasure.

How had he gotten here? Under her blankets, in her warm embrace feeling her warm breath upon his skin? Life seemed to have unusual way of working itself out. Yet, for all his luck, fate seemed to favor him, an unknown hand dropped a beautiful girl into his life and he knew it would be changed forever. Though never religious, Will thanked whatever was above, watching him.

Thank you, for Rayne.

"Can I ask you something?" He caressed her shoulder and lifted her chin so he could look directly into her eyes.

"Oh Will, there will be plenty of time for more in the morning." She purred in response, teasing him.

"You don't think... I'm too small, down there, do you?" He peered into her soft eyes, begging for her honesty but praying for her approval of him. Will wanted to be everything she had hoped for; he wanted to satisfy his love.

"Of course not!" How could he even think of such a terrible thing? "I felt so good with you inside of me, so full, so feminine. I love how smooth, hard and warm it feels all in the same instant. I love it so much I might make it a regular habit." She smiled at him and fumbled under the sheets for his soft, spent member. Will couldn't answer her, his hand instead cupping her warm butt and pulling her closer towards him until he was one with his love.

The rain was suddenly silent against the window and all was quiet for the first time in hours. "Good night, Rayne, I love you," Will whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well, love."

"Promise." He mumbled truthfully. His heart was at ease, for in the morning, he knew he would never be alone again and he would forever have Rayne at his side.