God Save The Devil Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

Click. The sound was familiar. She was being photographed as well.

Ayub: "If you don't want me to come up there and help you with the simple thing Mr. Arnab requested here, show us your panties properly slut. We have not yet seen the print of your panties even. Use both your hands to gather your skirt all the way up, as high as possible."

Arushi felt new pangs of shame enveloping her. She felt like a slave being ordered to please her masters. She did as Ayub had instructed her.

Arnab: "You are indeed a unique girl Arushi. I can undoubtedly say you are the sexiest girl I have seen in this posture. Now turn around slowly. We would love to see what you have behind that lovely cunt of yours. Is your ass as sexy as your cunt?"

Arushi turned to the delight of the three people watching her. She was glad that had not facing them anymore. The three were absolutely spell bound seeing her ass. The polka dot panty was adding to the effect.

Manoj: "Now bend and look at us after you have bent."

She wondered how much humiliation she would be able to bear.

Arnab: "I would love to see a bit of your ass cheeks Arushi. Please pull your panties a shade down after you have bent down."

Ayub: "Mr. Arnab you are a connoisseur. You know your subject so very nicely."

Arushi could not control her tears anymore. The whole idea that she was being forced to expose like this made her feel so cheap and helpless. She even cursed her parents for the first time for putting her in such a situation.

Ayub: "I had told you that we don't like to see you cry. This is your last chance. If you cry after this time, you can wipe them only with your bra or panties. This time you are forgiven. You can wipe your face on my pants or my friend's pants here. The only place where you can wipe your face is near our zippers. So come and wipe your face first."

Arnab: "Keep your skirt in this very position and panties too while you wipe your face. Move it now."

For Arushi, this was the worst nightmare. She made her way down the table with much hesitation. She placed her cheeks on Manoj's zipper and tried to dry away her tears. Manoj started to moan almost simultaneously as she placed her cheeks on his pant. The friction (as she wiped her face) gave him pleasure beyond words. Ayub and Arnab on the other hand were enjoying the view up close, especially her ass cheeks. Arushi was holding her skirt all the time until she wiped her face.

Arnab: "Her hands must be tired holding her skirt Ayub. Why don't you help her remove it all together?"

Arushi was feeling deeper waves of shame with new requests, rather orders. Her eyes pleaded endlessly but to no avail. Ayub was already close to her, searching for the hook. Arushi pushed him away. Her eyes expressed anger, shame, and humiliation in a span of ten seconds. She unhooked the skirt and let it fall on the table.

Click.

Arushi knew she was a doll in their hands. She stood covering her crotch with her hands.

Arnab: "I would have loved to deflower a lovely girl like you Arushi. The more you feel shy, the more it excites me."

Manoj: "I would like to see you in bra now."

Arnab: "Manoj, please request it in a nice way. Arushi, please remove your shirt now. See Manoj, you can get the same result in a more decent way."

Manoj: "I agree Sir. Your experience helps you. If I had my way, I would tear her clothes away - this very instant."

Arushi shuddered more hearing the violent side of Manoj. It was the last thing she wanted, a physically violent guy. She was lost in her thoughts as she felt a hand tugging at the top of her shirt. It was Manoj who was tearing down her shirt, her buttons scattered all over the floor. She stood in a shock, holding on to her shirt. Ayub jumped in and removed the shirt all together from her body.

Arushi was stung by the situation. All she could do was try her level best to hide as much as she could with both her hands. Arnab was savoring the view. No matter how much Arushi tried, she could not hide all that she wanted. It was a sight to see her curves and shapely legs. Arnab could not resist himself anymore. He was rubbing himself quite nicely.

Click.

Arushi gave the looks of a cornered tigress but resigned soon remembering the pictures and the video.

Arnab: "Arushi, fondle your cunt darling."

Arushi felt like killing all the three. She gave the looks of dagger to the three of them. The retaliation and anger gave her a look which excited Arnab even further. He let his pants slip away.

Arnab: "See what effect your body has on me."

Arnab pointed to the stain that had happened due to all the overflowing precum in his underwear.

Manoj: "By the way, you look too cute when you are angry."

Ayub: "We too are feeling the effects in our body Arushi. Either you touch your cunt or touch my dick?"

Arushi could not control herself anymore and started to cry vehemently. The more she cried, the more Arnab was feeling nice inside.

Manoj: "I had warned you not to cry. Now that you are crying, which undergarment will you choose to wipe your face with?"

Ayub: "Did you really feel like crying or you cried deliberately to expose more of your body to us?"

Arushi joined her hands and pleaded to all the three to let her be and not force her. All the three did not pay any heed and waited for an answer.

Arnab: "Guys, be gentle on this virgin. Arushi, if you are able to finger yourself in such a way that your panties get a wet spot just like my underwear - we will not force you to open your undergarments."

Manoj and Ayub were glad that Arnab was adding so much to pleasure as they opened their gift.

Arushi's facial expression of thanks titillated Arnab further more. She was feeling too embarrassed to do such a private thing in front of these three maniacs. Despite realizing the fact that she had no option, she hoped that they would somehow let her go. She was wrong. Arnab was playing with the knob of his dick, in anticipation of seeing Arushi masturbate.

Click.

Arushi closed her eyes and started to rub herself. No matter how much she tried but there was no feeling of excitement at all. She was absolutely dry.

Manoj: "There is no wet patch happening Arushi. I think I will leave it you to choose which undergarment you will choose to open now."

This made her go even colder inside.

The buzz on school intercom disturbed the proceedings. Security people were checking up to see if Arnab was done. Arnab duly intimated them that it will take some time to complete the meeting. Arushi cried instantaneously hearing the words "it will take some time".

Ayub: "She is a cold whore Manoj. Let us warm her up. What do you say?"

Manoj did not say anything, went close to Arushi and made her sit on the table.

Manoj: "Which undergarment do you plan to lose now? Decide in ten seconds or we will decide it for you."

Arnab: "You guys are making her go cold. Let her relax and get into the groove. She will be wet. Give her some time. You will not force her to open her undergarments until I tell you so."

Arushi felt relieved but the added pressure to do what Arnab had asked was even more embarrassing. She thought it was better this way than without undergarments. Manoj and Ayub backed away and sat on their chairs once again.

Arnab: "Arushi, the only change this time is that we want a bit of show as well. It has to be more like you are seducing us by your masturbatory skills. If you have no idea, ask me. I will guide you every single step."

Arushi nodded her head in consent. She had no clues what Arnab meant by seducing the guys. The only part she understood was show something. Arushi once again closed her eyes and was lying down on the table.

Arnab was mesmerized seeing her polished nails sliding so very smoothly on her panties.

Click.

Her pink nail polish sliding against her polka dot panties was looking so very perfect. His kink of watching was being satisfied endlessly. He yanked out his penis and was playing openly with it. Manoj and Ayub too took the hint and were down to their underwear's in a jiffy.

Arnab: "Arushi, are you wet inside?"

Arushi (shamefully): "No Sir".

Arnab: "Are you sure? Please check yourself for us."

Arushi had never felt so embarrassed ever. She was thankful that she did not have to face the guys who said such cheap things. She was lying down on the table, facing the ceiling all the time.

Arushi inserted her finger inside her panties.

Manoj: "Insert your finger deep into your cunt. Stick it out for me to check thereafter."

Arushi felt she was going to die hearing the words but she had no other option. She did as asked. Ayub went close to the finger which was sticking out. He smelled her finger, touched it as well.

Ayub: "No. She is dry like a raisin. She smells sexy though."

Arushi had her eyes closed all the time. She could not think of looking into the eyes of either of the guys. Ayub in that instant took her finger into his mouth which forced her to open her eyes. She pulled her finger away.

Ayub: "Now insert it into your cunt. My saliva should help you a bit."

The sheer idea made her feel like puking.

Arnab: "You guys are too good. Arushi, go ahead and insert the finger into your dry cunt. Ayub would much love to make it wet with his tongue, if you want."

Manoj: "Her mother can even lick it wet for us. Would you like us to call her?"

Manoj took his mobile out and started to search for her mother's number. Arushi did not know what to do. One thing was clear to her that her mother could never come to know about this.

All Arushi knew was that she had to somehow stop these guys from making the call. Her body was the only tool which could help her out of this situation. She unhooked her bra and looked at him in his eyes. All the three forgot what they were doing, seeing her unhook the bra. Arnab made the first move. He held the strap and slowly slipped it down. Her nipples were so erect at the moment that her bra hung on to it.

Click.

Arnab was clicking pictures every few seconds. Manoj and Ayub were more like onlookers at the moment. Ayub was the one to make the next move. He gently pinched her nipples as he removed the bra. Arushi yelped as Ayub pinched her nipples. It was not clear to anyone whether it was yelp of ecstasy or pain. There she stood in front of them, without any bra. Arnab made her strike a few poses to accentuate her beauty as he kept on clicking pictures. His penis was oozing precum all over the place. This new move by Arushi kept all the three of them on tenter hooks. Arushi was glad that Manoj had forgotten all about ringing her mother. She knew that she would have to keep them distracted until they let her go away from this place. Although something inside told her that this ordeal was never going to end for her.

A part of her was sad for opening clothes for strangers but a bigger part inside her was happy that her mother was kept away from all of this. If she had to sacrifice herself for her parents, she would do that even.

Manoj cupped her young, perky boobs. The warmth of her skin was making him go crazier. He gently played with her boobs for a long, long time. Her nipples were erect all the time.

Arnab: "Arushi, Do your nipples always stay this hard or is it something that we are doing that is making it hard like this?"

Arushi did not answer. She once again slipped into her shyness mode. Her nipples had visibly grown harder than before. She just sat there - her thighs crossed over each other, her hands cupping her breasts to hide as much as she could, her head down, and her hairs loose. Classic pose indeed.

Click.

Arnab was either watching the beauty unfold in totality or was busy clicking pictures for a leisurely watch later. Manoj and Ayub were touching Arushi here and there, assessing their next move. You could say that they were awaiting Arnab's guidance.

Arnab: "We almost forgot that we had asked you to masturbate for us. We had also told you to seduce us. You did seduce us with this little bra opening stint but you have not masturbated yet and nor do you have that wet patch on your panties. If you don't have a clue to seducing guys, I can guide you."

Arushi cursed Arnab for not forgetting. This would mean that she would have to remove her hands from her boobs which meant being exposed further to their hungry eyes.

She was once again lying down on the table. It took a lot out of her to move one of her hands to her crotch. She, however, hid her nipples with the other hand nicely. Her sides of boobs were left totally exposed.

Click.

Arnab searched for the number of Arushi's parent in school database and rung his mother.

Arnab: "Hello. Am I talking to Arushi's mother?"

Arushi was devastated to hear Arnab talking to her mother. She felt knots in her stomach. The realization made her feel very, very humiliated and embarrassed, deep within.

Arnab: "I just wanted to inform you that Arushi will be late today so that you all are not worried. She is doing some beautiful work here in my office. I will surely send you the pictures of the beautiful work she is doing here. I will send it on the email id you have given in the admission form. Do you want to talk to her?"

Arnab passed his mobile to Arushi. Arushi talked but very vaguely. Her nakedness was not helping much either.

Click.

Manoj was just looking for this break. Arushi had used the hand on her boobs to catch the mobile and talk to her mother. Manoj had started to gently feel her boobs, more than gently I should say. Arushi panicked but could not say much as she was talking to her mother at the same time. Ayub too joined in, he was in love with Arushi's nipples. He started to fondle, feel, pinch the nipples as Arushi talked. Arushi wanted to keep it short but her mother was in no hurry. It was annoying Arushi much.

Click.

Arushi felt so ashamed to talk to her mother while strangers were playing with her body. Arushi understood it clearly within that there was no way out for her. She was going to become a whore to these guys. They clearly had the leverage over her.

Arushi: "Mother, I will be back when Arnab Sir and his team will leave me. I have much work to do so I will keep now."

Manoj and Ayub were going nuts playing with her boobs and nipples. They both, at the same time, lowered their mouth on to her boobs. Ayub had a moustache and Manoj was clean shaved. Their wet mouths on her boobs sent a shiver up her spine. She had never experienced such sensations ever. She felt even more ashamed as moan leaked her mouth. It made all the three go berserk with renewed passion.

One thing was clear to Arushi that there was no escaping these guys. Now her body was betraying her as well. She remembered having read a quote somewhere "When you cannot escape, why not as well enjoy the rape".

Her moan had become a problem for her soft little boobies. Manoj and Ayub were going rough on her young, perky boobs. Her nipples were ever erect, rather getting even harder then before with every suck and lick. Arushi did not realize when she had kept her hands on their heads and was guiding them to the exact places she wanted them to lick. The realization made her feel so cheap. She was not supposed to enjoy what was happening to her.

Click.

Arnab was going crazy to see Arushi developing a spot on her panties.

Arnab: "Just continue what you two are doing to her, she is getting excited by it. There is a wet spot happening on her panty."

Arushi felt shy for the first time in this whole episode. She felt like slut, a whore who was enjoying a thing she was not supposed to.

Manoj and Ayub sucking had a force to it. Arushi had never known that her boobs and nipples were so sensitive. It was a new sensation, a discovery for her. She just wished that they were a shade gentle. She could not gather enough courage to tell them so.

Arnab: "Manoj, Ayub. Stop what you are doing and move away from the table. Arushi we want you to seduce us by your masturbation now."

Arushi felt her cheek burning with embarrassment (of the good kinds). She felt so much sexier now. She slid down both her hands on to her crotch and started to slowly rub her fingers on her vulva, through her panties. Arnab's room was filled with moans and the hot smell of aroused people. A few came from Arushi and the rest was from the guys. Her legs tightened and her back had started to arch.

Click.

A view Arnab simply loved. A view never experienced ever by Manoj or Ayub.

Arushi had pulled her panty aside and was sliding her fingers on over flowing vulva. It was some sight to see. Her cunt lips were dark, long, swollen and glistening with her juices. Her pubic hairs added to the pleasure of Arnab - nicely trimmed. Arushi was now literally attacking her clitoris. Her buttocks clenching rhythmically as she attacked more and more. Her strokes were soft but the speed had increased.

Arnab whispered into Manoj's and Ayub's ears, He told them to go and flick, lick or suck her nipples along with her boobs but gently. Manoj and Ayub had never imagined in their wildest dreams that their gift would unwrap so beautifully for them. They did as Arnab had guided them.

The soft licks wrecked havoc in her body and mind. Her hips tightened and she screamed like a slut as she convulsed. The sensations were like never before. She had never experienced sliding into nothingness as she experienced waves of pleasure hitting her. She was in a state of bliss. Her fingers were still sliding up and down her vulva gently.

Arushi involuntarily said "Oh my god" as she felt something hard on her boobs. Manoj and Ayub were rubbing their dicks in a round motion all around her areola. Their precum was glistening against her fair skin. She was not shy anymore to look into their eyes as well. Their hard dicks were adding another kind of sensation for her. Her rubbing, down below, had fastened up once more. She experienced another strong orgasm.

Click.

The sight was such that neither of the three could bear to hold anymore.

Arnab was masturbating in his chair. It only took a few small strokes and he shot all over his table. Manoj and Ayub too spent their whole load on her nipples. Thankfully Arnab's office was sound proof.

Everybody was taking in some air and recuperating from what had just happened.

Arushi: "I know that you have something in mind for my younger sister as well. So would you guys like her to be there when you come tomorrow or will you see her somewhere else?"

The coldness with which Arushi gave this dialogue took everyone by surprise.

Manoj: "What makes you think that we want anything to do with your sister?"

Arushi: "You are after my whole family so how come my sister will be spared. Why are you guys after my family?"

Ayub: "You are right about us being after your family part. We are and will always be after you till our boss wants us to be. He, however, did not let us do anything to your mother. We are telling you this in good faith. It seems he has something in mind for your father though."

Manoj: "Your father is the culprit who is forcing this situation on to your family. This is all we can say."

Arushi went deeper in her thoughts and could connect the dots quite easily. Their life had become miserable ever since her father was jailed the first time. It obviously had to do with something that he had done in the past. Someone was settling his scores with him. She was not clear about the person who was after them though. Arushi had a soft corner for her mother and she was glad that she had been spared, up till now at least.

Arnab: "You are indeed a brilliant girl. Your logics are very strong Arushi. You will meet the person behind all this someday in your life."

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers