God What A Night! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could answer, she moved toward me and put her finger on my panty-covered slit.

I was stunned, and I couldn't answer. She hit the spot dead on and I felt that feeling pulse through me immediately. I took a deep breath and shuddered as I looked into her eyes.

"Tell me stop when you don't want me to continue, OK."

I nodded as she continued to rub on my slit. She kissed me on the lips and I could feel her tongue enter my mouth as she continued kissing me passionately.

She pulled away and stepped back for a second and looked me up and down. Next, she walked toward me slowly and as she looked into my eyes, she reached toward me and asked "now how does this thing work."

I reached around and said, "the zipper is right here."

She grabbed it as she looked into my eyes and I nodded to her to continue as she slowly pulled the zipper down and pulled the dress off of my shoulders. It slipped to my feet and I was in front of all these people with only my black bra, panties and high heal shoes.

She reached down, picked up the dress and handed it to John as I stepped out of it. She then reached around to my bra strap looked me in the eyes and waited for me to give her the OK. I didn't give it to her immediately. I looked around the room and realized there were probably two dozen people in the room all staring at me.

She pulled away and said, "hey, that's cool" and started moving away. I said, "don't stop, I'm OK" as I reached around and undid the bra myself and handed it to John.

She liked that and smiled big at me. "John, she has the nicest little nipples" as she reached out and twisted both of them.

I loved the way she did that and I felt a little tingle.

She played with them for only a few seconds and moved her hands down to the sides of my panties. She hooked her index fingers on the side of them and looked at me with that questioning look again. This time, I nodded immediately and she slowly pulled them down to my ankles and let me step out of them.

As she stood up, she moved her finger up my leg slowly and as she looked me in the eyes, she put her finger right into my slit as I gasped for air and closed my eyes. She gently eased me down on my chair and asked me to move my bottom to the edge of the seat. In less than a few seconds, she was down between my legs on her knees. She had pushed my legs apart and had her tongue and fingers on my slit. I gasped for air again as she continued her work. She stopped for a second and looked over at John and said, "John, can you hold her leg up for me?" He nodded and looked into my eyes with that questioning look as I nodded and he proceeded to grab the back of my knee and pull it further toward him.

I was not only completely exposed to her now, but I was completely exposed to this whole room of people, but God knows I didn't care. I had never felt anything like this before. She was so good at what she was doing as she licked my button and slowly took her finger and rubbed along my lips and down to my anus.

It wasn't more than a few minutes and that feeling in my belly started to swell and I felt the spasms shoot through my body and up to my head. I jerked my head back as I held her head with both of my hands and pressed her to me. I bucked and moaned and felt the electricity go through my whole body as I had a very intense orgasm.

Once my bucking stopped, she took my button and lips, sucked them into her mouth and started to nibble on my button with her teeth. I jerked and tried to push her away. I was too sensitive at this point and she knew it, but she was trying to be playful. "So I guess you enjoyed being licked in public" as she looked up, leaned back on her hands, spread her legs and smiled at me. She rolled her head back, looked up at one of the guys surrounding us and said, "God I love doing that!"

12