All Comments on 'God's Angel Ch. 04'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

LMAO...God stood there with a tray of canapes. Damn hilarious! I am sorry you've been through a rough time, but I can say I have enjoyed your 'therapy' very miuch. Your stories are well-written and imaginative. 'God's' converations with Gabe are so thought provoking and seem to have wisdom in them that I am enjoying. You managed to convey emotions, especially the heartbreak and bring me back to times when my heart was trampled. You did a great job of bringing to life the frustration when the other person is just too stupid to see what they are losing. I agree with Gabe's assessment that Ethan doesn't know what love is. How dare he act like he could win Gabe back after choosing the woman and having the nerve to tell him he loves him anyhow, as if that doesn't make the pain twice as bad. I was happy Gabe got the last word in by saying, you left me and now it's time for me to leave you. Great stuff. And I loved the cough when the priest asked if there were any objections. You're an excellent writer and I have enjoyed all of your work and look forward to more from you.

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
I cried...

so badly that I dunno if I'll recover.

Me too, sorry to hear about your situation...gosh, it's so heart wrenching when things like that happens in life. It really sucks! I still remember mine like it was yesterday and it always breaks my heart.

I can't wait for the rest of the story or is this the end? So sad! :(

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
Wow

It´s so sad that Gabe it´s going tru alll this, but hope he finds happines were he is going, love how the story it´s turning and can´t wait for the next chapter...

Wish you the best and hope to read you soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...and then reality does not conform to what the young prince thinks he wants

¯\( ̄~ ̄;) /¯. Ethan should suffer for a bit for being so dense. He does not understand the consequences of his actions. He made the decision himself and now for the first time he's sad (even though he does not yet understand why Gabe left him)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i cried and cried

i am shocked in reading this chapter, its like reading my own thoughts in my diary. Sowy sweetie for your pains, i feel it too. But can you retaliate to Ethan in the maximum way? Since in the real life we just 'let' those people hurt us hiks - nee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So sad

God Ethan is an idiot a person without spine will never be happy and to be selfish and blind enough not see what he was doing to Gabe I am so mad at him... but love the story can't wait for the next chapter

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
*deep sigh

Gosh! I hope the best for Gabe. Please don't take too long to submit the next chapter. I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more please

I really love this story....of course I am hoping for a happy ending and that isn't always the case. Ethan needs to WAKE UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Poor Gabe

Please don't put Ethan and Gabe together in the end. Even if you kill off the wife. That is just not fair to Gabe and at this point I have fallen out of Like with Ethan.

I try not to tell authors what to write but i just don't like Ethan and Gabe deserves someone who will love him and be kind and devoted to him. Someone that leaves Ethan in the dust.

Ok, got that off my chest. Ignore me and keep writing. Loving it. Great story.

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 13 years ago

Everything you wrote in this chapter is sad, but true. So much that you shared of Ethan's feelings echoes moments in my life...

Sending you a cyber hug, and giving myself one as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
4 stars

Jks, 5 stars ;p But, I was very tempted to rate this 4 stars only because I'm not happy with the pseudo unhappy ending/cliffhanger. Alas, this is too well written and SO damn intriguing...I warn you though, I won't be happy if this all doesn't work out for Gabe ;p although I gotta say Ethan is a jerk, so lets make it not work out with him, yeh? Happy writing =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I really hope that wasn't the end!

Not sure if I want the two of them to end up together, Ethan is kind of an asshole, but I'd like to see Gabe happy, with someone who is good to him. Great story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please dont let that be the end

i know you can make this work for them and i know a lot of people want gabe to move on but i really think ethan needs to figure himself out and i so hope he does sometimes you need to lose something to see how much you love and need them great story

CassieJoCassieJoalmost 13 years ago
PLEASE!!!!

Please don't end it. I could care less about Ethan at this point unless he were to divorse that woman. However, please at least give Gabe a happy ending. I know that in real life there aren't always happy endings. But, Gabe has already been through so much. So pretty please with lots of love on top, give Gabe a happy ending.

Love Always,

CassieJo

P.S. You are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Please please please please PLEASE dont let this be the end....yes Ethan seems like a jerk and is an asswhole for doing that to Gabe but I get why he is doing it

..i dont like it tho but I get it. But please let Ethan come to his senses and go after Gabe...

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
First...

So sorry that things are rough for you right now. I know first hand how writing can help :)

Ethan made a huge mistake but that's human nature, hate to say it. We do incredibly stupid things when in denial. And he will probably pay for it, as well as his wife and Gabe; no matter how it ends up.

I do hope Gabe gets a happy ending in some form or fashion. I can't wait to see how this is all going to work out! Excellent story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not ready for this to be the end...

I have really enjoyed reading your work, but as with the other comments: please don't let it end here. I would like to see Gabe end up happy; he deserves it. I think Ethan needs to "find himself" on so many levels, but not sure he should end up with Gabe. I think it would be cool if indeed he did figure out he was gay and realized what he could have had with Gabe, but eventually have that with someone else. But that is just how I feel about it. Also, I love the way you have portrayed God in this story. I'm not a very religious person, but I do believe in some sort of higher power. Keep up the good work!

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
I am confused ....is this the end?

please don't leave us hanging with Gabe......I saw where this was headed, but i figured you'd give us a little better closure with Gabriel.

Seems the poor man can't get a break! Nothing worse than a sad ending!

mochakinkmochakinkalmost 13 years ago
This was a hard read...

Ethan doesn't deserve Gabe. I hope Gabe finds someone wonderful. This was so hard to read. Ethan, with his everpressent lack of understanding made me hurt all the more for Gabe. I know this series is about Ethan and Gabe, but I just don't want them together. Gabe deserves sooo much more. I would, however, like to have Ethan finally 'get it', but he needs to also realize what he's lost.

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25about 12 years ago
Darren was right..

Ethan is a total shit heal..and if you had a similar experience then baby I'm sorry. Your writing is wonderful. You can feel the pain and anguish that Gabe was feeling. I love your work. I hope you never stop writing because I will never stop reading it :)

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 9 years ago
God!

That was a uummm...well, you are a strong guy with a beautiful heart and a very very talented writer.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
I don't think I'd have it in me, to be a "good" guy, like Gabe

I would feel like I was dying of hurt, I'd be petty and really wanting to hurt Ethan like he hurt me. This is me reacting to the S.O.B.'s wedding !

I still can't believe the fucking coward.

I feel like I'm about to erupt - and it's all because your story is sooo good, it made all these feeling surface. However, I found myself totally confused about Gabe's conversation with god about a soul mate. How could Gabe's feelings for Ethan, now that he was with Barbara, be those of a soul mate ? And how could these feelings not be exclusive ... ? Goodness, I'm at a loss here ... !

Besides my reaction to Ethan's gutlessness, I found myself listening to the questions asked to and answered by god, which I found rather interesting. It felt as if I wanted some answers of myself. But I found this god to be a bit of a cynic somehow .... :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What do you do now, Ethan?

You go fuck yourself for beinga cowardly, selfish, prick with barely any conscience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OH THATS NOT RIGHT

the comments from last person is awful. When you have read the Whole story , many times, as I have its a wonderful story.

If you do not like it then go away and read something you do like. Please do not slag off a wonderful new writer. SHAME ON YOU.

simonjessex@hotmail.com

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartabout 1 year ago

Wow, this such a great read, you are truly gifted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous