All Comments on 'God's Angel Ch. 07'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
WOW

It´s just great love how the date went, but hope that Gabe really gives all to his Tiger jijijii ....

Can´t wait for the next chapter and see them happy and in a stady relationship jijijii just like Gabe´s friend hope the last chapter jijjii

Also hope you keep writing greate stories...

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago

It´s just great love how the date went, but hope that Gabe really gives all to his Tiger jijijii ....

Can´t wait for the next chapter and see them happy and in a stady relationship jijijii just like Gabe´s friend hope the last chapter jijjii

Also hope you keep writing greate stories...

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaalmost 13 years ago

Great story, great cliffhanger. Can't wait to see what's next!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Sweet

"Damn curvy"... LOL. Good one :) as was the silent observer in the hallway. Great chapter!

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Great!

I thought it was very romantic!! Awwwww....so cute and sweet. I hope they last. Awww.....really, really adorable!

Cheers! :)

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
loved it!

Thank you! I love where you have taken this Dagan! I'm so glad Gabe finally came around,i just knew he would. But I so wanted to kick his butt for torturing himself and Kyle! This story i think is one of your best so far! Very soul searching in so many ways. it's wonderful how you have molded all these characters. this chapter was so tender and romantic and hot as hell! Can we have a little more SIR; please???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Maybe I'm paranoid . . .

but is the "silent observer" God, or Terry? That boy is trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please!

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully it is soon! So, someone in the hall huh? Wonder who that could be!!!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 13 years ago
This Pagan Loves You, Dag

As Always, Dag, you've managed to write another wonderful chapter to this saga. You always draw me in, always give us so much to chew on, and this was no exception. Wonderfully expressive, excellently shaped. And yes... the observer in the hallway was a stroke of genius. *That* Wicked approves of greatly! You get a big fat gold star for that one. Torture your reader, baby... they love it, crave it, and *will* come back for more.

I know I intend to. Write fast. *kiss*

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Finally...

Sooo good....Finally, a way is found for them both. Loved the "stranger in the hallway!"

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Oooh man, about time !!

This was fucking hot !! I'm happy for Gabe and Kyle and that they found each other !

I loved their dialogue, their honesty with each other, how they decided to give each other a chance - they're so sexy together ... love them both ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy shit!

In the hallway?!? Could you have MADE that any creepier??? I love the writing, and it's a solid story with a perfect dusting of humor to counter the "talking with God" thing, but AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I read it so fast that it didn't register until my heart stopped! I had to check that my door was closed... Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous