Going Feet First Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To answer your query, my precious Galen, we will be five elves short of holding the balance for Atzla. This is why we need a pure and noble man, so no dark souls may corrupt the magic of the Great Tree when we accept new daughters from him into the ranks of the Life-Givers of the tree elf clan."

"But, I'm too young to be a father," he murmured as that terrible tremble made its way into his hand.

A frown creasing her forehead, Tanza asked, "Do you see men among us?"

He promptly shook his head.

"That is because we raise the girls ourselves. While lycans or nekos may produce a hybrid with a human, old magic makes it so tree elves produce only female tree elves, no matter what race with which we mate. There are no men in our ranks, as their only purpose is to enjoy the pleasures of our bodies and gift us with children on this ceremonial night." Openly rubbing her bared pussy, she once again adopted her sultry stare as she said, "So relax, my young soldier. Your pleasure is our desire."

"Oh," he breathed, faintly smiling as the unbelievable tried to register in his mind.

He started looking up the ramp leading to the top of the tree. His mind thought over all the elvish women who hid in their baskets while hungrily awaiting his body. For some reason he found himself wondering if he had died on that plane, because this sure felt like heaven.

"You won't be needing these," Tanza smiled as she jerked down his pants, beholding a sight that brought that lustful grin to her face. She immediately reached out to touch him only to find thick drops of pre-cum already emerging from his attentive member. Her precious foreplay hadn't even begun and the clear liquid was dripping down onto her hand.

Looking up into his eyes with a knowing smirk, she placed her open hand on the underside of his slick cock and began slid it up along his shaft.

"You are virgin?" she asked, already able to tell her answer.

Almost shamefully, Galen nodded his head.

Tanza chortled aloud as her fingers wrapped around him, the young man sucking in a breath through his nose on that first stroke. In bringing his blood down to where she wanted it most she found this method graceful fondling more successful than all others. But time was too short to merely stroke him, and so she leaned in with an open mouth. Her tongue came forth to touch the base of his dick below her thumb on the underside of the organ. Moving parallel with her hand, she licked up along his cock in one long, sensuous stroke, taking in his full flavor before the main course.

She found such joy in watching him squirm at her tease, at how uneasily he drew breath as she swirled her tongue around in the glistening layer of pre-cum coating his head. This "ritual" had barely began and yet he looked ready to pop right there in her mouth as she lapped up his sweet taste. And him going off this early certainly wouldn't do.

Drawing her head back and sitting down on her haunches, the elder gave her hand a lick as she said, "It's so wonderful, enjoying a man who has not yet taken his first woman. Lay down, my dear Galen. Enjoy the love of Mistress Tanza."

She didn't give him the opportunity to object before she grabbed his hands and pulled him down into the bed. The second his back hit the soft furs of the hanging basket, she was right on top of him to straddle his thighs. Drawing a hand in to the cleft between her legs she started rubbing her sex in preparation while leaning over to bring his cock back to her lips. The soldier's lovely manhood absolutely pulsing for her attention.

It was perhaps unfortunate for Celia for the Elder to steal his virginity like this, but it necessary for her people. Tanza wanted to make sure he knew what to do when her sisters' turn arose, and for him to be very skilled by the time he came to Celia. As elder, it was Tanza's duty to make it so, just as it was her right to get the first taste of the cake...

Besides, there was too much pleasure to be had in watching his eyes roll back as she sucked his cock into her mouth. She would never give up a chance at a sight like this. Not for a hundred proven men...

Galen's breath got heavy as she finally took him into her mouth, soaking the whole of his shaft in her hot spit before coming back up. Right away, his glans flared with excitement as her tongue twirled around the slit of his cock then descended again. She worked a warm hand up to massage his balls, stirring up the seed inside as she sucked away his drizzle.

When he was begging her more, the elven elder simply drew back with a smile and gave his shaft a kiss. "What do you say, Galen? Do you like how my lips feel?"

"Amazing!" he gasped

"You sure you want more?"

"Please, yes. God, yes."

He was like a cat teased by a string.

"Alright, because you said please..."

She wrapped her lips around the girth of his cock and began a slow descent down his throbbing shaft. When he was prodding at her uvula she pulled her head back with her cheeks sucked in for extra contact. Then she descended again, this time much more swiftly and drawing back with the same expedience. He was absolutely squirming as she properly worked his cock and coiled her expert tongue around him to work more of his filmy discharge into the back of her throat.

His thighs tensed up beneath her yet she still maintained her rhythm sucking back to the top of his shaft and going down again. Each of breath he sucked in grew hotter with every stroke of her head along his shaft. A flow of her saliva trickled past her tensed, blue lips and coated his trim bush yet her answer was to wrap her hand around him to stroke him in time with her lips. Several times over she felt a certain throb from his as though he were about to erupt yet she kept slurping his cock in and out.

She began to wonder how Galen was lasting as she could hardly control her own body. Her hand fiddling with her cleft was dripping now as she found herself starting to suck in his length in well past her uvula. When she managed to muster up the bravery to do so, she drove him deep into her throat until she couldn't breathe. The back of her tongue kept jerking back when she did this, her pink taster rubbing up his cock as was held deep in her mouth.

Only when her lungs started to burn did Tanza finally pull away, coughing while trying to catch her breath.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine," she wheezed, rubbing her neck just under her jawline. "Too much effort, my dear."

When her breathing quickly settled, she gave him no more reprieve as she got right back into action. While she milked him with a glowing hand, she guided her tongue up his cock from the base to catch the stray drops of spit and pre-cum that had evaded her blowjob. So badly did she want to ravage him now. To hog this man all day and fuck him until the sun set and rose again, but she couldn't. And she couldn't push him too far or milk too much because she still had to share him, after all.

"Enjoying it, handsome?" she whispered as his body went tense with her tongue stroke.

"Mmmhhmm," he answered, lips pursed.

If there was a time to move in for the finisher, it was now. The elven leader giggled as she released his cock from her grasp, crawling up his body to bring her large cleavage up in front of his face. She stared down the valley between her breasts and down into his eyes and admired that hopeful, timid look stuck in his expression.

It was a wonder how he could appear in such a way as he prodded at the entrance to her sex with his cock. The waiting erection ready to sacrifice what innocence that remained as she lined the tip up.

"Are you ready to become a man?" she asked.

His eager hands wrapped around her waist, bringing a broad grin to her face as he nodded an affirmative.

The buxom beauty braced her hands against his chest as she eased herself onto him. She took a sharp inhale at the feelings surging up from her sex as that wonderful cock pressed into her to join their bodies at last. From that first moment, her body was hooked. The ecstasy of feeling the length of his member deep in her tract sent the elf into bliss. It had been so long since she had been pleasured, so long since she could feel someone's hot breath blowing against her glowing cheeks.

Every inch of him was hers to savor as his cock plunged deeper into her body until her plush bottom was pressed against his hips. Their bodies were completely united.

"It feels... so tight..." he grunted, hands keeping a firm hold on her hips.

"It's been a hundred years since I've felt a man's body in my own, Galen," she whispered with elation. "This feels so glorious, and yet we've only just begun."

With the buck of her hips, her pussy snapped up on his dick with her belly muscles going tense around him before she dropped herself back down. In another smooth motion, she lifted her body up until the base of his head was almost as her entrance and then dropped back down until she completely enveloped his soldier. Deep moans escaped from the elf as she then braced her hands on his chest and decided to let her nature take over.

The slaps of her bottom coming down onto his pelvis grew more rapid as her pace picked up. Their suspended bed jostled with her vigor to make his toes curl while holding onto her ass for dear life. Going for more stimulation her fingers latched onto her erect nipples as her pussy slammed down on his cock over and over again.

"It feels so good," she gasped, tension growing within her belly.

His cock tapped her so deep, stabbing at her cervix with a trident of pleasure. How she could mount him forever and never want to let this man go! But Tanza knew she couldn't have all the fun. This young boy needed to learn from more than one teacher and still needed to bless many with his gift. Besides, her body ached from her fervent grind.

"Try moving your hips a little," she gasped, "show me how much you crave my cunt."

Galen swallowed hard as his breath was out of control. The pressure in his cock was ready to burst; he didn't understand how he still held on. With the mix of both her orgasmic succus and his own running down from her vulva, he didn't understand how either of them stayed pent up.

Reading that thought from his head, Tanza smirked at him while squeezing her areola, "Thrust your hips, Galen. Or my magic will never let you release."

That's how! He thought, blinking as he looked down and took in the blue glow around their unity. Felt that subtle magic keeping them both from completion. Judging by how her breath quivered and her walls squeezed around his shaft, she likely wanted to climax as bad as him.

Not wasting another movement in their push for their climax, Galen drew his feet back for a proper footing and thrust his hips up into her. A scream of excitement erupted from the elder and he immediately withdrew and pounded in again. His movements were at jagged first, rough and forced very much unlike her smooth experienced grind. Yet he steadied when Tanza leaned forward to press the soft mounds of her breasts to chest. Still holding her waist above his, she wrapped her hands took hold of his hips to coax him into a more pleasant, yet despicably gentle rhythm.

"Such a gentleman, but you have to learn to not hold back when I'm so close! I want you to fuck me without limits, Galen! Plunge your cock in and reap your pleasure without mercy until your cum flows from my body!"

Her fingers dug into his buttocks while jerking his body up into hers as she gasped with pleasure. With his full might, Galen pulled back and slammed his manhood hard into her sopping cunt to send her voice an octave higher.

"Yes, like that! Do not be a nice boy now, Galen! Ravish me!"

Sweat ran off his forehead as he pulled back and impaled her again and again. It felt like restrictions were falling from his body he merged more intensely with her, the motion of pounding his weapon into her slit proving easier to manage. He started to feel like an animal depravedly rutting in a burning heat.

"Faster! Go!" she begged.

Galen pushed Tanza back until she was upright on his cock. Everything he had went into driving his pelvis into her pussy with his hips slapping against the back of her thighs. The elf howled as she began to bounce on top his shaft.

"Harder, harder, harder! OHHHH Calia, bless me! Ohhhh!"

That blue glow in her pelvis shattered like a flash bulb and sent a scream straight to her open mouth as her muscles tensed and froze. In one final plunge, Galen sunk his cock into her. Another orgasmic cry pierced the air as his body finally released into her womb, his seed erupting at last and quickly flooding her crevice. When she thought he was done he thrust again to provoke one more rope of seed out from his shaft.

Filled to the brim, Tanza collapsed onto the furs of the bed. Her heavy panting settling as she took in deep, deliberate breaths. The pink glow of the torches around the tree shimmered and glistened off the sweat coating both her body and her lover's to add a sensual aura to their afterglow. That devilish grin then returned to the elder's face as she dipped a finger into the white cream running from her pussy and brought it to her mouth for a taste. With Galen blinking in astonishment she made a spectacle of running her tongue up her seed-slathered finger and topped it all off with a satisfied hum as she smacked her lips.

"You are truly one of a thousand, Galen Martin," she whispered, leaning in and sneaking a kiss in behind his ear.

As fell back into the furs, his eyes began to close. She immediately grabbed hold of his cock and began to stroke it, provoking the spent manhood to rise once again.

"You're not done yet, young man. Four more await your seed and when you are done, Celia awaits you."

"Celia?" The name clicked in his head in a second, triggering his erection to rise again as he sat back up.

"Your darling awaits you, Galen. But five elves have wished for a child. You have only blessed one."

Boasting a grin and giving a huff of a chuckle, he stood up. Just as he was about to pick up his pants, Tanza grabbed his wrist and pulled the fatigues away. "You won't be needing those."

She gave him a light smack on his backside and sent him from her bed while pointing him up the ramp. The private ascended the wooden path while openly rubbing himself to keep his erection up as he approached the next basket. There he heard the soft squeals escaping the lips of a young elf with a rich, violet skin color. Her deep blue hair shrouded her head as she pressed it into her bed to muffle her pleasured screams.

When he finally laid eyes on her, he found her to be face down holding her ass up while a finger wildly played with her clit. Her hips shifted uncontrollably side-to-side while her juices flowed and her other hand fondled her breast. The sweet scent of her sex screamed that this elf was in heat, begging for the pleasure that only a male could bring. Galen was only too happy to oblige.

The elf looked back as she felt the furs depress behind her. To her shock, the soldier was already stroking the head of his cock against the glistening lips between her legs. His free hand took hold of her waist and then he slowly started pressing in.

Her eyes wide, the elf began crying, "Neya! Moh teyah! Neya! AHHH!"

She buried her head back into her bed furs as he entered her body, a shrill scream escaping her as the head pierced through her hymen. This hot organ continued to invade her tight body until his balls were pressed against her clit and by then, the young elf's pussy shuddered. Her pale blue eyes rolled back into her head as he suddenly wriggled his cock around inside her snatch. His movements allowing her to slowly adjust to the sudden union before his hips began move.

At first her tears escaped in pain, her tract tightening up on the stiff intruder as he gently moved in and out. Despite the initial lack of warning she did find him to be taking a care in these next moments as he paused any time she yipped or squealed. Waiting for her cues or elven words before he would push into her again. With this adjusted method, it did not take long for the pain to flow away from her body with the nectar that began dripping down her thighs.

When that last touch of discomfort subsided, her face took on a blissful expression as she started rocking her body against him Her moans filled the Great Tree to echo off each and every wall of the vast hollowed-out deciduous. With each increasingly rapid thrust into her body, her fervid cries climbed to their highest note as she felt overwhelmed by the glorious feeling she had within. Of taking his cock to the hilt and letting his throbbing head tap her parts that had never been touched by love. She savored every feeling that plunged into her, every inch of the cock driving into her steaming snatch.

It was bringing her to a new level of ecstasy her fingers could never match.

"Si jil, si jil! Galen! Si JIL!"

Her juices erupted from her pussy, flowing past his manhood as he continued to pump into her. But the tightness which her belly synched down around him with quickly proved too much for own endurance to handle and just a moment later he was grunting, "I'm gonna..."

The elf girl screamed as he slammed his hips into her, her womb flooding as his cum shot forth to fill her belly. As he had done the first time, Galen pulled back and thrust into her again, feeding her belly every last drop necessary to make it swell as she desired it too. And when she finally collapsed onto her bed, he found a broad grin had drawn across her cheeks. A dribble of white seed ran out from her still-quivering folds as stuttered spasms rocked her in the aftershock of orgasm.

With a satisfied smile, Galen leaned in and softly kissed the elven girl on the back of her neck. A sunshine-yellow glow lit up beneath her that quickly spread to her cheeks as he turned to leave. Two down, three to go.

...............................................

Celia watched from her basket hanging several levels above Galen, a longing stare focused on him as he continued his task. Her muscles had a slight uneasiness to them from the sight of him laying her clan sisters and blessing them with young but yet it didn't repulse her to see them impregnated. On the contrary, arousal stirred up her private places every time he pushed into another girl and even more so when he filled their belly. Warm, tense feelings even fired up her insides each time she watched him plant his seeds.

The third elf up the ladder, the clan cook and the very woman who had scolded him earlier for bad manners, now screamed his name as he drove his tongue into her love place. Celia trembled as the moans worked their way into her mind. How happy they sounded together! The joys given to them as their bodies joined that were clearly audible with their cries of pleasure.

Only once every ten years did the elves allow themselves to indulge in such wanton acts. Only once every ten years did the chastising spell lift to allow their bodies to feel these pleasures of tumbling in the sack rather than painful, empty feelings of pointless masturbation. This single night at spring's dawn was only one of the two ways out from such a chaste life—the other being to leave the clan. But that option took the combined magic of the elf, the elder, and a lover to break the chastising spell and set the girl free.

And it came with a cost.

Breaking free of the clan and the chastising spell over them would strip the elf of her connection to her clan sisters and remove her ability to manipulate the forces of the nature. Even some of her personal magic of the forest would be lost. She would be forced to summon her magic using her own body's mana instead of pulling it from her sisters or nature. And then she would have to live on without that heart connection to her sisters until she chose to return again.