Going Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today," said Stragian, "more fucking, but without the chains. Turn around both of you, legs apart." Beru glanced at her mother. She wondered what horrors lay ahead as she turned her back on the man. "Now bend over and hold your ankles." Bebu did as she was told, her ass now proffered to Stragian. Upside down through her open legs, she watched as Stragian reached out with both hands, one to her own sex, one to her mother's. She could feel his hand between her buttocks, sliding down, as she knew it would, to touch her pussy. "There's something deliciously good about fingering a real actual lady and her daughter at the same time," he said as he slid three fingers into her.

After a short time, he told one of the other men, "You do this one," referring to Hala, and now Bebu watched him drop his pants to reveal his hard cock. Immediately she felt him push it into her sex, thrusting brutally.

Somehow not being manacled made it worse. It seemed as if now Bebu was complicit in their acts. Over the course of the day they made her adopt any number of positions for the men's fancy, on her back, on her knees, touching her toes, sitting, standing; positions she had never heard of in her sheltered life.

The first day had really only been half a day. This was all day, with the men smacking her, and pinching her and pulling her around. At last, perhaps ten hours later, they were left alone with their bucket of scraps. They were so hungry they ate most of it.

The next two days were much the same, but on the fifth day, after their ten minutes on the torture slab, Stragian said, "I think you've got the hang of being fucked, so today you're going to learn how to jerk a guy off." He dropped his pants, to reveal his erect cock. "Hala, kneel in front of me. Now take my cock in your hands. Tighter, but not too tight. Now squeeze as you move your hands down it ... Ah, yes, that's far enough. Relax, and back up. Keep going ... not so tight."

A few drops appeared at the tip of his cock. "Hold it, slow down now. A good wank lasts as long as pos ... Ah, oh God." Suddenly his cock was spitting his muck onto the floor behind Hala. After a few moments he continued. "Too quick. When you do it too quickly, you get pain. Put her on for five minutes."

While her mother whimpered and writhed, Bebu was directed to another of the men. She had to force herself to touch his disgusting willy, then gasped in surprise at how hot it felt. "Make it last at least five minutes," said Stragian.

As she pushed and pulled on the horrid thing, Bebu wondered how they worked. Was there a bone inside it to make it so hard? Yet, sometimes they went so small. Did the bone retract? She realised the guy was starting to breathe heavily, so she slowed down. The trick seemed to be to start squeezing hard to get him going, then just ease back to keep him steady as long as possible. When at last he did cum, it was all over her arm, but it was well over five minutes.

Now she and Hala had to work their way around all the other guys. Bebu had learned to spot when a guy was about to come, and knew to keep out the way.

After an hour or so, Stragian announced that they had to last at least ten minutes. Bebu was fearful at first that that was not even possible, but it seemed that it took the men a while to recover. Doing a guy for the first time it was a struggle to get him to last five minutes, but the next time, ten minutes was easy.

Some of the men started to disappear for lunch, and when Stragian came back he added a new twist. "Now, my greenies, when a guy comes you have to make sure he comes over your face!"

Bebu gasped. It was just too disgusting to contemplate their muck over her face.

Stragian grinned at her horror. "I think Bebu can do me first." Two of the men grumbled that he was queue-jumping, but not too loudly.

Bebu reluctantly knelt before him, and took his cock in her now expert hands. She had even more incentive to prolong the act now. But at last she could tell it was about to happen. The first few drops had appeared, and his breathing was fast. She swallowed nervously, then pointed his cock directly at her face. Moments later it exploded, spitting his hot cum over her face. It was, without a doubt, the most disgusting thing ever.

Stragian laughed at her expression. "Now do him," he grinned.

The next day, after the usual ten minutes each of torture, they were ordered to kneel. "Today," said Stragian, "you're going to learn to do oral." Bebu looked blank; she had no voice. How could she possibly talk about something? Stragian grinned at her innocence. "Pretty much the same as yesterday, but with your mouths, not your hands. Bebu, you can do me, Hala, you're on him."

Surely he could not want to put his filthy cock in her mouth? Bebu felt nauseous at the mere thought. But his pants were already around his ankles, his cock pointing at her face. "Kiss it," he ordered. She leaned forward and gave it the slightest of kisses with her mouth. "Now lick it from the base to the tip." Bebu shuddered in disgust, but she knew the alternative was a return to the torture table she had left just minutes before. She forced herself to put her tongue to his cock, and to lick. "Good." He stroked her head, the nearest thing to affection she had got from any of the men. "Now take my cock whole in your mouth." After a glance at the stone slab, Bebu put her lips around the end if his cock. Stragian thrust her head into his groin, so his cock was right at the back of her throat, her face at his crotch.

She could take a bite, she mused. It would surely hurt him, and not just physically. But the pain of the torture table was too recent. She would be surely have another session on there, and probably for several days. It was still almost tempting. If it was just him, she would do it, but there were all the others too, and they deserved it just as much. So instead, she sucked and she licked, using the techniques she had learnt the day before, but now with her tongue.

She guessed the same rules applied, so she made sure he lasted at least five minutes, and then suddenly his disgusting filth was squirting into her throat, almost making her gag. The ordeal was over, at least for the moment, and she spat the foul muck on to the floor.

"Two things wrong," said Stragian. "Too fast, and you must swallow the cum. I think five minutes on the slab will help you remember those simple rules." Reluctantly, Bebu climbed back onto the torture table, to suffer in agony, while her mother ensured that her blow job lasted a good fifteen minutes, and that she swallowed at the end. For the next fourteen hours, Bebu and Hala were sucking cock. The men were quick to give advice, usually punctuated with a slap, and occasionally contradictory.

The following day, their seventh as greenies, started as usual with the bucket of water and the ten minutes of torture, then Stragian said, "You're on your own for most of the day; we've business to attend to." Then he left them.

Unable to talk, all Bebu and Hala could do was hug each other for comfort. After a while they could hear a change in the engine sound, and occasional shudders, the whine of turbo-lasers, and once an explosion, somewhere behind them. After perhaps fifteen minutes it was quiet again, but still no sign of the men.

It was many hours later that Stragian returned, followed by his men. "Some celebratory fucking," he grinned. "I'll take Bebu, you get the other. She's ready for two at a time." He beckoned to Bebu, and she meekly followed him out of the room she had lived in for nearly a week. He took her to his private quarters, and there made her do all the things she had learnt in the last few days. It was actually not so bad. He was not as rough as the other men, and she got some respite in between times as it took him at least some minutes to recover. It was probably the best time she had since boarding the ship, not that that was saying much. What worried her most was his parting comment about her mother being ready for two at a time.

In the morning, she awoke to find she had fallen asleep in Stragian's bed, from which he was currently pushing her out. He took her back to the usual room, where her mother was awake and looking worried. She was clearly relieved to see Bebu back. After the ten minutes each of torture, the two of them were once more sucking cock all day.

The ninth, like the seventh, was a rest day for the girls. The men were busying pirating, Bebu assumed. Later Hala was taken by Stragian, and Bebu had to keep the rest happy. One of the men got out a pack of cards, and they all opened bottles of beer. After the first round of cards, one man lay down, and told Bebu to suck his cock. What had been stomach-churning days ago was now mundane. She got on her hands and knees, and started to lick. Then another man knelt behind her, and pushed his cock between her legs - she was doing two at a time. Meanwhile, the other men continued to drink, and to play for the privilege of using her next. It was many hours later before they left her.

A few days later, Stragian said he had a special treat. The girls had spent much of the day chained up in various positions, many of them designed to allow the girl to perform a blow job, while being fucked at the same time. They were released and the back wall suddenly lit up as a screen. On it, Bebu could see her father, about twice life size. It was strange, but she had hardly thought of him these last two weeks. He was still naked, sat looking at a screen. On the screen Bebu could see herself, chained with one leg raised up high, the other on the ground, just as she had been just minutes ago. On the screen her father was watching, a man put his cock into Bebu's mouth, as another rammed his into her sex. Bebu realised her father had his own cock in his hand. As he watched the two men fuck his own daughter, he was jerking himself off!

She watched in morbid fascination as he worked himself to orgasm, spitting his seed onto the wall beside the screen. He continued to watch as the two men came inside Bebu, and then she was released. And suddenly her father was watching her watching him jerk himself off. "Oh, God!" he cried, then sobbed uncontrollably, as he realised the full horror of what he had done.

Stragian laughed at Bebu and Hala's blank expressions. "Don't worry, Hala, he did the same watching you getting done. Why not? It's what greenies are for. And now," said Stragian, brandishing a peculiar gun, "you know your father, your husband has been getting his jollies while you two are so thoroughly degraded. His betrayal of you is complete, and you two can be disposed of."

He pointed the gun at Hala. Bebu desperately want to shout, "No!" but of course could say nothing as he pulled the trigger. Hala dropped to the ground, blood gushing from her chest. He pointed the gun at Bebu. She felt a sudden pain in her chest, and then blackness.

Bebu awoke in a coffin, panicking for just a moment, before the lid was lifted off. As she climbed out she realised she had been in the device that had turned her into a greenie. Her mother, still green and hairless, but alive, was nearby, watching her, as were Stragian and four other of the crew.

"A little charade," explained Stragian, with an evil smile. "Ariltus now believes, quite rightly, that he has betrayed you, so he will never mention that you were transformed into greenies. And he believes, entirely wrongly, that you are both dead, so will report that fact. We don't want anyone looking for two greenies that look like his wife and daughter, do we?"

It was a couple of days later that the charade developed further. The rough and constant attention of the first week had relented somewhat, perhaps because the novelty had worn off, and they got hours at a time to themselves. It was then that their inability to talk to each other really hit home.

"I have some good news and some bad news," said Stragian. From his grin, Bebu suspected it was mostly bad. "The good news is that Ariltus has escaped! Even now he is piloting a shuttle back to the surface of your world. As luck would have it, I have an agent on the planet. We can listen in to his conversation." He tapped a few keys in a console, and her father appeared on the wall screen, now dressed in tee-shirt and shorts. "Yes, he failed to save his family, but he did rescue some clothes."

"Shuttle to control, shuttle to control, this is Lord Ariltus. It is imperative that you put me through to General Duzook immediately."

"Unidentified shuttle, I'm going to have to check your IdentBox and confirm you really are Lord Ariltus before I wake any generals. Please place both hands on the IdentBox."

"Okay, okay, just get on with it."

"Here it is... Oh. My Lord, please excuse my earlier behaviour. We've had at least five men claiming to be you since you disappeared. It's good to see you're alive, sir. I'll contact General Duzook straightaway."

Minutes passed.

"General Duzook here, sir."

"General, thank goodness. My family and I were tricked and captured by pirates. You must track back the course of this ship, to find their ship, and blast them to hell. Act quickly, General, as yet they do not know I have escaped."

"What of your wife, and Berulia?"

"They ... They kept me separate, but I saw the bastards shoot down my beloved wife and little Berulia in cold blood." He started to cry. "Make sure you get them, General."

"I'll see to it directly. Do you need assistance yourself?"

"The airlock was damaged when I escaped. I'll have to land this myself. Just concentrate on the pirate ship."

Stragian turned off the screen. "The bad news is that the General's fighters are heading for a decoy, a wreck we picked up a few days ago. Still, they'll be happy enough. The other bad news is that the stolen shuttle has a faulty suspensor unit. When your father tries to land it, it will suddenly cut out, and he will get to the surface rather more quickly than he might want to.

"He has verified your deaths, he positively identified himself, and soon he'll be dead, and the estate will be inherited by his brother. And we get paid, and we get you two fuck-pieces into the bargain. Now, this deserves a celebration. Get on your hands and knees, Hala."

A week or so later, Hala and Bebu heard an explosion in part of the ship, and a few minutes later seven of the men came into their room. Bebu could see at once that two of them were badly hurt; one had blood pouring from his head, and shoulder; the other had part of his right leg missing. There was a sense of suppressed panic as they lay the head-injured man into the coffin that had turned Berulia into Bebu.

Stragian appeared moments later, holding a piece of paper. Using the paper for guidance, he tapped on some controls inside the coffin, slowly and methodically despite the urgency of the situation.

A moment later, the injured ruffian was climbing out of the other coffin, the injury gone. Even his clothes looked clean for once. They placed the other man in the first coffin, and again Stragian tapped on the controls, and he too was cured, his leg restored.

"Right, what happened?" Stragian barked at his men.

"The plasma conduit burst open," one of them volunteered. "We got the plasma turned off, but Jet and Devlot were already hurt. Reckon Jet got hit by the shrapnel."

"Well find out what caused it, and don't let it happen again. And get that plasma conduit fixed up within the hour." With that he left.

"If he gave us long enough to repair shit properly, this pile of crap wouldn't be falling apart," muttered one of the men. They left, presumably to fix the problem.

Bebu and Hala were left on their own once more. But this time, Bebu had hope. The machine for turning people into greenies was, it seemed, rather more than that. She now realized that it must have cured them of their gunshot wounds, and even cured the man with the missing foot. If it were properly programmed, would it be able to make her human again? She walked over to it, and looked at the control panel Stragian had been using. It was a touch screen, with options in another language. With a smile, she realised it was all in Ancient English.

As the daughter of the Lord, Berulia had naturally been taught Ancient English by her tutor. She had hated it; so many irregular verbs, so many different words that meant almost, but not quite, the same thing. And it was never, ever going to be useful to her.

And now it was.

There were pages and pages of options, she found. Clearly Stragian had no clue what he was doing, just following instructions. It seemed to have a preset to create a greenie, but healing someone was more involved. Bebu found options that would give her back her original skin colour, put her hair back, reduce her bust size, and give her a voice again. The last was the most important. She lay in the box, and pressed "commit", and then climbed out the other end, to her mother's surprise.

"Can I... Yes, I can talk. Mother, get in the box."

Hala quickly did so, and moments later she too could talk. "But we're still green, dear."

"Yes, but I know I can fix that, and we don't want the men to discover we can use the device, or they'll keep us away from it. We need to think carefully about escaping; we'll only have one chance."

For over a week they planned and waited. While their first week had been misery, this was latter week was really not so bad. Bebu found a setting in the teleportation device that would reduce pain, apparently for "sado-masochists", whoever they were. Indeed, when she next had her turn on the torture slab, although it still hurt a lot, it was strangely pleasant, in a sexy way. All the acts that had seemed so stomach-churningly disgusting at first were now routine, even enjoyable, she realised, if she approached them with the right frame of mind. And just the fact that they had a plan, that this was a temporary state of affairs, made it so much easier to endure.

Bebu the Black

The day came they had waited for. There was an announcement over the public address system. "Look alive, men, we've got cop fighters on our tails. Let's show them our teeth!"

Hala looked at her daughter. "Let's do this!" Bebu got in the first coffin, and quickly went through the menus, looking for the setting she wanted, then pressed send. Her mother got in behind her, and chose the repeat option, even as a black figure emerged from the other coffin.

Bebu was now encased in a black exoskelton that was bonded directly to her body. She was about a quarter of a meter taller, much, much stronger, and bristling with weapons. In a moment, there were two such figures. "Let's practice," said Hala, and she pointed an arm at the wall. A beam of light lit it up. "Hmm, I guess that is the flash light." She tried another. A great glob of white gunk spat out, and hit the wall, where it set like concrete

"Have you just come, mother?" asked Bebu giggling. She had discovered she could shoot nets, but an indicator on her arm told her she now only had two left. A click, and a twist, and she was firing bullets, somewhat wildly at first.

"I think these must be for law enforcement," said Hala. "The glue and the net are to capture people alive."

"Cool, let's capture them alive, then we can torture them."

"Berulia!"

"Call me Bebu the Black, the monster they created."

"We'll torture Stragian, he's the ringleader. The rest can go to the authorities."

At that moment the door opened, and two of the men entered, perhaps investigating the noise. "Behold your nemesis," called out Bebu the Black, as she sprayed bullets across their legs. If they were going to the police, the men were going to suffer first. The two collapsed to the ground. The armour had a good supply of cuffs, and as Bebu the Black secured the two men to a pipe in the corridor, she said, "You need to learn to respect women." She realised she had no idea how to release them, but did not particularly care.