Going Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, mother and daughter, encased in black armour, patrolled the ship. At first they had to search for the men, but after they had secured four of them, the men came to them. The mess-hall was soon awash with blood, with seven handcuffed. After some prompting, mostly involving Bebu striking the nearest man in the balls with the muzzle of her gun, one of them pointed the women to the bridge.

Stragian and three others were waiting, and had had time to get armed. "Who are you?" he demanded, having no idea how anyone could have got on board.

"We are your nemesis, Stragian, we are your doom!" Bebu was enjoying this! The women started to shoot, and the men were quick to return fire. In their exoskeletons, the women marched forward. The armour gave good protection, but the impact of the incessant rain of bullets was still painful. However, life on the ship, and especially the the slab, had toughened them to pain, and they kept on walking, reaching the four men. Hala bashed Stragian aside, grabbing his gun, and threw it away. The other three men quickly dropped their weapons, and put their hands up, only to be shot in the legs by Bebu.

"Bebu! They surrendered!"

"Bebu?" asked Stragian in wonder.

Hala cuffed the crewmen, while Bebu picked up Stragian and swung him over her shoulders. "You're ours now, little boy," she taunted. She carried him through to the bridge. "Where's the radio, little boy?" He said nothing, so she put her hand between his legs and grabbed his balls. "Where's the radio, little boy?" she asked again, as she squeezed. He quickly pointed to a console.

Hala sat at it, barely fitting in. The computer system was easy to understand, and she was able to contact the captain of the ship that the pirates had been attacking. "Attention Captain. This is Law Enforcement Agent 5432. The crew of this vessel have been restrained and are no longer a threat to you. We surrender to your authority. We have released Lady Helicia and her daughter Berulia; they look forward to welcoming you aboard."

"Thank you, er, Law Enforcement Agent 5432. What Law Enforcement Agency do you belong to exactly?"

"Oh, the, er, Yetmin Law Enforcement Agency. We are a covert group, and we will be gone before you board."

"Stand by. We are approaching now."

Berulia Again

They took Stragian to the coffins, and placed him in one, setting it to store him as data. Then Bebu programmed it to make them both human again. On a whim, she decided to keep her bigger bust, and to keep her mother youthful. She emerged, human once more, in a long golden dress, also courtesy of the box. Moments later, Helicia was beside her, in a white dress. They were just in time, as the other ship was docking. They walked briskly to the airlock, to allow the crew of the rescue ship to enter.

"Captain Margram, ma'am, pleased to have finally found you. And looking so well." Margram's uniform indicated he was from their own world's police, while his eyes indicated he appreciated their new bust size.

"You were looking for us?"

"Yes. It's the strangest thing. Your old greenie communicated with her new masters, eventually convincing them you were held prisoner on this ship. Never occurred to me that they could behave so intelligently." He turned to his men, ordering them to round up the pirates. "What happened to the other fellows, the men that rescued you?"

"Oh, they had to go. So what happens to this ship now?"

"It'll be broken up and destroyed."

"I'd prefer to ... do that myself. Closure and all that. Can you help us get it back?"

Once in their own system, Helicia arranged for the coffins and the torture table, and a couple of other interesting items, to be taken to the palace, before crashing the ship into the second planet. By the end of a very long day, the two coffins were set up in the mansion, in what had been Ariltus' study, while the torture table found a home in the second lounge. "As a conversation piece," Helicia said, "though, to be honest, sometimes I'm tempted to go on it. Since you gave us that sado-masochist thing, it was, well, sexy."

"Oh, yes! I know what you mean."

"Perhaps I should put you on it when you disobey me," mused Helicia, with a smile.

"Then you must make me strip first, and make sure they are men around to watch. ... And touch."

"You used to be such an innocent girl..."

"Being a sex slave is an enlightening experience."

"Yes. I only wish I had known at your age what I do now."

"Mother, you have the body of a twenty year old; you are my age effectively. You're free to do as many disgusting acts as me. And with the coffins we can stay like this forever."

The following day, Helicia found it was her own greenie, Dasha, who had been instrumental in sending the rescue ships, and so she bought Dasha's lease back from her new master, and added a significant reward to the price tag. Then they put Dasha in the coffins

"You can talk now, Dasha," said Berulia.

"Wha... I... can... talk. I forgotten... how."

Helicia smiled. "We understand that not talking is the worst of being a greenie. We wanted to say thank you. "

The next day they dealt with Stragian. "Let's do it naked," said Helicia. "I want him to see what he's not getting."

Berulia agreed. At least when no one was around, she found it so much more comfortable without clothes. She extracted Stragian from the coffin system, now as a greenie. She also had him wearing manacles and chains, and reduced his cock so it was only half as long. For good measure she made his balls extra sensitive.

Helicia grabbed the chain attached to a manacle around his scrotum, making him wince. "Do as you're told, or I'll pull really hard. In fact, I'm going to do that now, just as a taster." She gave a sharp tug, making him gasp in pain.

"Oh, look at his little willy," grinned Berulia, flicking it. "So small and pathetic." Stragian looked at his member in confusion. "Yes, it's a bit smaller now. I think it looks better like that. Anyway, you're a greenie; greenies don't get to stick their willies into girls, so it doesn't matter."

They took him to the basement, where a cell was prepared. He was secured by chains, but the chains could be let out for feeding and toileting and wound in again for torture.

"We going to torture you for one hour for every time you came," said Helicia. "When we're done you can choose if you want to fuck us some more, so we can torture you more."

Bebu Again

A week or so later, over dinner, Bebu mused; "Do you ever ... think about when we were on that pirate ship, mother?"

Helicia shuddered. "I wish I could stop thinking about it."

"It was so awful, but, maybe those last few days; were they all bad?"

"I suppose the last few days were not so bad. I think we'd gotten used to the depravity by then. Where's this going, Berulia?"

"I don't know, sometimes I think about it, and, instead of horror and disgust, I feel kind of sexy."

"Hmm, I know what you mean. I was never particularly interested in sex with your father. Obviously we did it sometimes, you're evidence of that, but since being on that ship, I have been thinking about it more and more."

"What sort of sex are you thinking about?"

"I'm not telling you!"

"Think of me as your sister, not you daughter; we look like sisters. I promise not to tell."

"Well... Okay, then. Bad sex. Dirty, depraved sex."

"Oh good, it's not just me then."

"So now you know." Helicia thought for a moment. "When you made us human, you didn't just make us back to how we were. Did you leave in the sado-masochist thing?"

"I thought it would be good. If you fall over and break a leg, you won't feel so much pain. You think it's turned us into... you know..."

"Sluts? I think so."

"Do you want me to delete it?"

"Er... Maybe later. How about you?"

"Perhaps when you do..."