Gold Coast Schoolies Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could answer, he took her hand and led her through the crowd to a rear exit. “Come on lets go for a walk on the beach.”

Down on the beach the wind was up. Blake took off his jacket and placed it on her shoulders. “I know a spot where I hide out of the wind in the dunes when I’m surfing.” He led her up behind some small bushes. “We can sit here and watch the passing parade.”

Many previous users had flattened the grass in the dunes. It provided protection from the wind and prying eyes.

Helena was quite relaxed. She had spent many hours in her youth making out in the sand hills with boys.

Blake leant over and kissed her on the lips “it’s like being a kid again,” he whispered. “I used to bring girls here years ago. I must say you’re the most beautiful.”

Helena laughed, “I would have believed you if you had said I was the most recent.”

They laughed together as he lowered her down on his jacket and kissed her thoroughly. “That’s enough,” Helena said when his hand strayed to her leg. “I’m married. We are down here to see the schoolies don’t do what you are trying to do.”

Blake burst out laughing, “Your right, I got carried away lets get back on duty”

Miss Sangster had panicked when Blake and Helena had disappeared. Her panic increased when they could not find them. She was rushing about madly shouting their names. Schoolies were starting to stop dancing and follow her. Harvey decided to take control.

He shouted to be heard over the band. “Come here.” He grabbed her and swung her around. “Look at me, read my lips,” he shouted his eyes boring into hers.

“Stop worrying, sit down, don’t make a bloody fool of yourself. I’ll look after you.” He pushed her back down. “We don’t need them. They are old enough to find their own way home and so are we. Drink your drink.”

Willie Sangster felt strangely secure as Harvey took charge. She liked a man to be boss. When he pulled her close on the dance floor and ran his hands down around her waist, she leant her head on his shoulder. He reacted instinctively and pulled her closer. “This is nice,” she whispered.

Harvey was over the moon. Miss Sangster was looking up at him adoringly. He was in control she was letting him be boss. She’s a teacher he thought as he danced her into the darkest corner. He ran his hands down over her round hard butt, waiting for her reaction. She snuggled closer.

My god he thought she likes it. He had no experience with women or girls. He had heard his mates talking of their conquests. They all talked of the difficulties they experienced removing bras. They all spoke of sucking and playing with tits.

She was wearing a loose black top that highlighted her pearly white skin. He ran his hands up over her butt to her waist and slipped them under her top.

Winnie shivered when she felt his hands on her skin. She did not object. She let him pull her body hard against his so he could move his arms around her back.

Harvey could feel her bra strap but couldn’t find anything to undo. She looked up at him. “The catch is in the front.” She snuggled in closer whilst he brought his hands around to the front.

This time he found the clasp. He gasped and held his breath. He felt his cock expand and press hard against her stomach. He slipped his hand inside her bra and found a nipple. His cocked lurched and leaked in his pants.

He looked up to see a couple watching him. Oh shit he thought, she is a teacher and I’m a student. I’m playing with her tit in public. He dropped his hands back to her hips “let’s go,” he whispered.

He took her hand and led her out through the crowd. She changed as soon as they hit the street. She shook his hand loose, “not here,” she said sternly.

Whilemina Sangster had been raised in a home where her father’s word was law. He had dominated their household. Years as a teacher had left her without a father figure or domineering male to admire. Harvey reminded her of her dad when he ordered her to sit down. His eyes and body language had told her to do as she was told. It was as it used to be with her father

She was a twenty six year old virgin. Her pussy was wet. Her mouth was dry. Now they were out on the street her heartbeat was gradually settling down. She had never felt like this before. She wanted Harvey.

He was a student seven years younger than she was. She had to be careful.

No one must know. It was a crime for Teachers and their students to have sex.

She didn’t want to end up in jail

At the resort, they sat and drank at a poolside table. Winnie was pleased and proud when Harvey again took control.

He stood up. “I’m going to my room and leave a note for my roommates. I’ll tell them I won’t be home tonight. I’ll bring my swimmers. We will leave for the beach before anyone is up.”

He smiled “We don’t want to be disturbed. Leave a message at the desk for Blake and Helena. Tell them that you have gone to bed. You will see them at breakfast.”

She watched him as he issued instructions. She liked what she saw. “Join me in my room as soon as you can, don’t let anyone see you.” She whispered.

Blake and Helena visited a number of bars looking for Willie and Harvey. They had one or two drinks at each bar finally becoming so relaxed they forgot about searching.

Blake knew that Helena was in the mood to play. How far she would go was the question. He made sure they visited each bar until he found the darkest dance floor.

They danced together in the dark. Blake held her by the cheeks of her arse. She let him grind his cock hard against her pussy.

She smiled to herself when his hands gripped her skirt and slid it higher as they danced. When he was sure it was up around her waist he moved a hand down to caress her bare skin. She growled, “Be careful,”

He didn’t answer, concentrating instead on pushing her panties to one side. They stood in the middle of the dance floor locked together.

Blake wanted to reach her pussy. He moved so he could raise the front of her skirt. He looked to see if anyone was watching and slipped his hand around on her thigh.

Helena knew what he was trying to do. She did not stop him, but she did nothing to help him. She held her breath waiting for his finger to find her pussy. “Gently,” she whispered as his finger slid into her wet hole.

She stopped dancing and stood still when one finger then another started to fuck her. A sigh ran through her chest. Her body move with his fingers. This is wrong she thought but it’s too late to stop now.

She could feel the changes caused by his fingers flowing over her body. Her breathing became harsh, her nipples hardened, I love it she thought.

She closed her eyes. She smiled. Who would have thought that at my age I would be dancing in the dark with a strange finger in my pussy.

Blake new they could do no more on the dance floor. “Let’s go home,” he whispered as he felt her shudder and moisture wet his hand.

Helena stumbled as they hit the street. Shit I’m a great help she thought. I came down her to protect my daughter and her mates from grog and sex.

I have drunk much more than usual. A young man I only met last week has had his fingers in my pussy. His fingers made me come. Now I’m looking forward to taking him back to a strange bed.

“I’m a virgin,’ Winnie whispered as she stood in the pale light from the bedside table. Harvey wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. “Take this top off,” he ordered.

“I want to kiss your wonderful tits.”

“Oh hell they’re lovely,” he groaned as she dropped her bra to the floor. “When I saw you today in your bikini I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be sucking these beauties tonight.”

Winnie stood in a dream as Harvey licked and sucked her breasts. She had never allowed any man these types of liberties before. She closed her eyes and heaved a sigh as a little shudder struck her and she felt a dribble of moisture leak from her pussy.

Harvey felt the shudder hit Winnie. “Let’s get undressed,” he whispered. His cock strained at his pants as he struggled to remove his clothes. “Let me,” Winnie whispered as she removed his shirt and bent down to remove his trousers.

Her white skin attracted him. He ran his finger over the cheeks of her arse. His eyes followed his fingers as they continued on to find her pussy lips. She was sopping wet.

He groaned and bit his lip as he massaged her pussy. She was breathing heavy. His mind awash with conflicting emotions. What do I do? What do I say? Will it hurt her? Do I tell her I’m a virgin too? His thoughts were jumbled.

Willie ended his confusion. She threw herself on the bed and spread her legs. “Make love to me darling,” she whispered.

Harvey crawled up between her legs and ran his fingers over her pussy, “Hurry darling,” she cried, “hurry.”

They slammed together both moaning as their bodies responded to each other and came quickly. Harvey was surprised when his cock stayed hard. “Did I hurt you?” he asked as he heard her moaning quietly.

“Oh no it was wonderful, I think I’m coming again,” she said as her body bucked and her pussy convulsed around his cock.

Harvey was still hard. “Can you come on top?” he asked.

“I want to feel your tits. I want to play with your nipples while my cocks in your pussy. I can’t do it from here.” Winnie moved quickly, “Yes lover, just tell me what you want me to do.”

He was watching Winnie suck his cock when they heard Helena come home.

“She’s got some one with her,” Winnie whispered. Later they heard the bed squeak and the bed head start to hit the wall.

Harvey laughed, “We know what they’re doing.”

Winnie grabbed him, “I’m not just going to lie here and listen to them make love, we can do better than that.” She laughed as she pulled him down on top of her. Her legs came up around his back, “fuck me,” she growled.

Helena stood in the dark, “no more,” she cried. “I can’t do this. I’m married it’s wrong.” Blake on his knees in front of her lapped her pussy. His hands held her by the cheeks of her arse and pulled her body on to his face.

She eased her legs apart to allow him more room. I shouldn’t she was telling herself. I shouldn’t. Blake teased her clit with his lip .She felt his finger press down above and behind her clit exciting it making it grow harder.

Thrills ran across her stomach. Her legs twitched she held her breath as she came and came. “Oh my god what’s happening to me,” she moaned as her legs buckled.

Blake carried her to the bed. He took a pillow and placed it under her bottom. He shook his head and wiped sweat from his brow.

“I’ve wanted to fuck you since the first moment you stood up in the headmaster’s office.”

“You’re fucking magnificent. I’ve fantasized about stripping your clothes off and seeing all of your fucking hot body,” He knelt on the bed between her legs.

“That Shelia at the adult shop was wrong. Your body is too hot for porno movies. No man in his right mind would want to share you.”

Helena felt her body twitch anxiously as she laid waiting for Blake. Her anticipation built up as he spoke. His words exciting her, making her forget her family and the fact she was married. I want you in me, she screamed silently.

She moaned aloud when he ran his prick up and down the lips of her pussy. She opened her legs wider inviting him, and then gasped when he entered her.

“Oh my god,” she cried.

The bed creaked noisily as they started to move. Within seconds, the bed head was banging against the wall.

“Oh shit,” she cried. “They’ll hear us. Everyone will know what’s happening in my room.”

Blake knew she was right. He dragged the mattress down on the floor. He laughed. “This will be better, but you’re so bloody hot the floor might also move.” He pulled her legs up around his thighs as their bodies gathered momentum.

Next-door Willie kissed Harvey on the forehead. “They’re finished already. He’s not as horny as you my young master.” Harvey had not noticed the absence of noise next door. He had her breasts in his hands marveling at the way her nipples grew hard when he sucked on them

Blake could not get enough of Helena. Her fulsome earthy body ignited him every time he took time to look at it. He had come more times tonight than he had ever come with one woman before.

Helena was exhausted. Blake was a wonderful lover. Gentle and considerate one moment and a raging bull the next. He had taken her to heights of ecstasy that she had never previously experienced.

She shuddered he was kissing her arse. She jumped as his tongue entered then ran around the rim.

“I need some lubrication,” he whispered.

“Why?” she asked

She shuddered when he replied. “I’m going to take your virgin arse.”

He kissed the cheeks of her arse licking along her backbone.

“Don’t worry we’ll go down to the adult shop tomorrow and buy some edible oils. We have plenty of time we are down here for schoolies week.”

“A weeks not enough,” she moaned as his mouth returned to her pussy.

12