Golden & the Three Behrs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

So Golden found herself spread-eagle, tied to the four corners of a bed so that she could not give any resistance to the three Behrs. It had been Richard Behr who had tied her down while Karl explained what the bed was designed to do.

"You realise that we have to create special sheets for this bed, don't you?" she said. "We need sheets with openings at strategic points," she gasped as a protrusion rose out of the bed and nudged against the crack of her ass.

"No! This isn't working! I'm not relaxed lying like this!" she exclaimed, but Richard, the middle Behr, only reached over and covered her eyes with a blindfold.

"Try to relax," he said, chuckling. "This will hurt if you don't."

"Why so much bondage?" she asked.

"We're targeting a niche market."

"But I've already told you that you'll do better going with more mainstream appeal. Without the restraints you might break into the masturbation market as well. Your bondage-loving crowd can always adjust the machines to suit themselves, but I say that you should tone this down a bit."

"No, we want to work with this group of people. They're very interesting to us. There is a lot of potential for development of this market."

Golden wasn't sure about that, but she stopped arguing. For the first time since she brokered her financial deal with the brothers, she felt a fissure of fear. It occurred to her that she was completely at their mercy physically and that they may have tricked her. Then she heard a buzzing as someone turned up a dial and soon the self-lubricating vibrator that had emerged from the bed began to tickle its way into her ass. Golden struggled against the invasion into her body, but eventually she had to admit that it increased her pleasure to feel the vibrator worming its way into her canal and she came so hard that she nearly broke the bed! Waves of pleasure reverberated through her body and left her delirious.

"I think she liked that," she heard one of the brothers murmur.

"We didn't get to try the clit attachment. Do you think she'd want that now? Maybe we should let her rest first," someone who she assumed to be Otto replied.

"No man, let's go for multiples."

Golden heard another click and then felt a buzz on her clit with a powerful vibrator while the attachment that was in her ass continued to stroke her like a well-lubed cock.

"The nipple clamps and blindfold are optional, but sometimes helpful," she heard someone call out. "Does this feel good to you, Golden?"

"Yesssssssss," she managed through gritted teeth just before she came a second time.

She came again and again and again as the brothers showed her the wonders of their inventions. Eventually, however, she couldn't take anymore and begged to be released. The experience was no longer pleasurable and she wanted to rest.

"Just one more thing, please!" the brother called Otto, exclaimed as he removed her blindfold.

He reached over and gently sprayed a puff of eucalyptus-scented spray into her face and that was the last thing that Golden remembered as her world faded to black.

She awakened three hours later in the room where she had found herself that afternoon, feeling refreshed. She was still nude, but her clothes were hung neatly on a chair opposite her in the room. She dressed quickly and, expecting to be attacked, she opened the door cautiously.

There was no one in sight, but she heard a television set in the distance. She crept down the stairs, wincing when one of the wooden steps creaked.

She heard footsteps approach and, with nothing to lose she ran down the steps at full speed, straight into the arms of Otto Behr.

"Hello Sleeping Beauty, you've awakened at last!" he said stroking her back. "Karl and Richard have scolded me because I sprayed that mist directly into your face. We're supposed to put it into a scented oil diffuser and have it relax our clients gradually. I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, Miss Day. I just wanted to show you how it worked. You seem none the worse for wear though."

The man really was incredibly attractive, but Golden wasn't taking any chances.

"I have to go now,' she said tentatively.

'Well, yes, it is getting late, but we hoped that you would stay and have dinner with us and tell us what you thought about our products. Remember that we're business partners now."

"Ummmm."

Golden hesitated because she was starving and the smell emanating from their kitchen was divine. However, she remembered the porridge, the fact that she had heard that girls from the village had gone missing and the fact that these men had an incestuous relationship, albeit for product testing, that they were likely to want to risk anyone knowing about, and was reluctant to tarry at the home of the three Behrs.

"Dinner sounds wonderful!" she said inching toward the front door. "You and I should do it sometime, Otto, but I really have to go."

She dashed past the surprised-looking man, opened the door, and ran away toward her car that was still parked in the front driveway of the house. She drove away quickly and never returned to the home of the three Behrs even when their company went public and they made millions selling the inventions that she had helped them to perfect.

- The end-

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers
12