Golden Arrows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You come back to me with her scent blanketing you. Her seed on your cock and you seek a favor from me?" Aphrodite hissed.

Eros watched her slowly spin around. Her beauty stole his breath; he lowered his eyes for a moment, a quiet tribute to her alluring presence. "I come before you as a son would his mother, not as a god does a goddess. My body bares the markings of the one I wish to hold for all time."

"You have succumbed to her charms, like all the others – you will leave me for a frolicking whore of a mortal?" she screamed.

"She is not a whore. I was her first; I am her only. She begs forgiveness for the misguided prayers that are given to her. The gifts and offerings she took, but she did not know that those placing them at your altar were bringing them back to her."

"Falsehoods slip easily from the mouths of cunts when one is being stroked by a god's cock."

"I did not give her all of myself until tonight. The first night she took me as a man. The second only my cock gave her godly pleasure. Tonight – this night I came to her in my true form and she took me again. I have mated with her mother and I will be hers."

He stepped closer and stared into her enticing visage. "If it is for only the time she has left on the earth, than I will dwell with her there as a mortal. Upon her death I will retire to my home and the men and women will flock to her grave. They will pay homage to her beauty and grace. They will forever recall the way she smiled, laughed, and showed mercy to those less fortunate. You mother – you will be forgotten by many if she and I remain on the earth as one. I will see her paraded in the streets and though no man will physically touch her, their eyes will. They will be consumed by her beauty – unless..." Eros paused and waited for his mother's undivided attention.

"Unless what?" she hissed, knowing that was the response he wanted.

"I will do all I have said and I will encourage the prayers and gifts that will undoubtedly be praised on my woman unless you agree to grant her the status of goddess."

Aphrodite's eyes grew dark purple and widened in her face. Her jaw dropped in disbelief.

Eros lifted a hand to stop her from speaking. "If you grant her the status of goddess, making her immortal, I will spirit her to my home. We will stay there; I will see her needs met and her wants satisfied. She will not venture from my lands, nor will she return to earth unless it is to see to the final days of her father. In agreement to this I will continue to pierce the hearts of man."

"And how does that help me?" his mother asked.

"Once a year I will travel to the earth. I will let loose my arrows. People will desire love and companionship, beauty and grace. They will flock to you; they will give you adoration. Lay gold, gems, oils, perfumes and many other forms of flattery at your altar. They will see that through their prayers to you, they will be rewarded. A golden arrow will guide them to the one they desire. They will thank you and praise your name. They will beg for love all year long and for just one day on their earthly calendar I will come to you. You will share with me who you deem worthy and who has fallen short. For those that you find lacking, an arrow of indifference will be their just reward."

He waited. As she mulled over his offer, he added, "Mother, the mortals crave love. They crave sex. They desire it beyond anything else. If they are forced to wait a year pining for the one that will bring them all they ever hope for, do you not think their prayers will be strong and their gifts plentiful. I ask that I be given one woman – I offer you a planet full of both sexes."

Aphrodite took a deep breath. She walked over and pulled a small disk from a jar. It was flat, smooth to the touch and only the size of a bread crumb. "Have your woman swallow this. Tranquility will pass through her. It will allow her to glide past all the clouds, stars and bodies of space until she reaches my doorstep. After her feet touch the ground outside she'll be aware of her surroundings. She will know she is in the presence of greatness and will act accordingly or I will seek her death. Do you understand?"

Eros took the small flake. "I do."

"Go now Eros before I forget you are my son." Aphrodite turned away as Eros took to the sky and made his back to Psyche's side.

It was day break when he reached her home. He walked casually through her house, ignoring the gasps and cries for mercy. He wore only a loin cloth; his godly image and glow caused many to fear him. He reached his woman's bedroom and opened the door with a flick of his hand. Psyche rose from the bed and came to him. "You need to say your goodbyes," he told her.

"I have already. No one believes me," she answered before looking over his shoulder. Psyche grinned. "Well, they do now." She laughed as Eros hugged her to him, tucked her into his side and led her from the house.

Her father stood in the garden. His jaw was slack. Eros released her long enough for her to go to him and wrap him in a warm embrace. They hugged one another and her father released her, giving her hand to that of a god.

Eros placed the flake into her palm and told her to eat it. She swallowed the minuscule wafer and waited. Eros watched her eyes sparkle and her body sway. He held her close; her pulse slowed; together they rose into the sky, leaving a stunned audience behind.

Just as his mother had promised, Eros flew with his mate into the clouds, over the stars, passing the bodies of space. They landed softly on his mother's doorstep. Immediately Psyche tensed. He held her hands and waited for her breath to calm and her pulse to settle. Aphrodite stood at the threshold of her home and stared at the woman whom her son now worshiped.

Psyche fell to her knees, lowered her head to the ground and prayed to the goddess of beauty and love. Aphrodite closed her eyes welcoming the proximity of adoration and felt it ripple through her entire being. Her body glowed softly; her skin became flushed and her eyes brightened as her sex tingled and her nipples hardened.

There was nothing more powerful than prayer and the goddess basked it in. Eros watched as his mother shivered when the Psyche's adoration was completed. Both women looked upon the other, though Psyche's look was laced with fear and respect. Aphrodite's barely hid the contempt she had for the beautiful creature in front of her.

His mother approached. Her hand reached out, she bent down and cupped Psyche's chin. At her urging his woman rose and stood to face the one who birthed him. He watched as long fingers ran through golden curls and toyed with the silky strands. Aphrodite circled Psyche much like a lioness circles its prey. She cupped her breasts, squeezed the firm globes before moving her palm down to caress the woman's mound. Psyche moaned. Aphrodite smirked.

"Is his seed still inside you?" she asked, but refused to wait for a verbal response, the woman's blush was answer enough. The goddess of love ran her hand up to the mortal's abdomen. Her brow rose; she glanced at her son. "You planted your seed deep, didn't you?"

Eros nodded his head. "I have bound her to me. In all ways."

"My son swears to make the humans adore me again with the removal of you from their presence. They will come to my altar and beg me for love. You agree to leave the world behind and to become his mate for all eternity?"

Psyche licked her lips. "Dearest Mistress, I give my allegiance to you and all your allies. I only seek to stay with Eros as his wife, to live beside him until our lives pass together – be it mortal or immortal. I care not. I just ask your forgiveness."

Aphrodite stared at the woman, sparing but a brief glance to her son. "Come to me," she told Psyche.

Eros watched as his love walked away from him into his mother's embrace. Aphrodite tipped the woman's head back and lowered her mouth to Psyche's lips. The mortal woman melted against the goddess.

Aphrodite's hands moved to caress the soft flesh of mortality. She licked Psyche's lips, tasted her son, purred in pleasure and continued to glide her palms all over the smooth body her son craved. Each touch left Psyche's skin glowing. Her hair lifted and the curls tangled with each other, slowly growing shorter and tighter. Her earthly clothes disappeared. The sandals she wore crumbled and in their place was gold and silver laces that crossed from the golden soles up to mid thigh.

Eros gazed hungrily as his woman became a goddess; wings grew from her back; they were thin and shimmered with silver and gold specks; he knew they were strong and the fragility of the appearance was misleading. Material as thin as a blade of grass covered his love and kept her sex and breasts hidden behind a layer of white satin.

Aphrodite pulled away and stared at the newly birthed goddess. She took her hand and led her to Eros. He took the woman and stared back at his mother. "Your goddess of souls – for she has captured yours."

Eros closed his eyes and gave his mother a silent prayer of thanks. He took Psyche into his arms and kissed her gently.

"Take her from this place," his mother said.

Eros did not hesitate and Aphrodite watched as the lovers took off in flight. She stared down at earth and knew that her son would not fail her. A day of love honoring all that she represented would be celebrated for all time thanks to her son and his golden arrows.