All Comments on 'Golden Desire Ch. 08'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
bravo.....

a hundred times over opels...bravo. this story was so wonderful and im so glad i got to read it thank you for sharing it with us. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good job

This was a very satisfying end to your story. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it. I hope you write more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
And they lived happily ever after...

Opels, you know every girl's dreams - a handsome man, love and unlimited passion. Well done. Great story. Can't wait for the next hot topic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You corrupted me

Oh, you sly one. You led this red-blooded male right into your romance story trap. Darn right this is going to be an anonymous comment - I have my reputation to consider! I read your shorter pieces more or less in order from your bio when without warning you outflanked me and ambushed me with romance. ...and I loved every minute of it. I guess you took my romance virginity. Lord, I hope you still respect me.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

That was a beautiful story, sad and romantic and beautiful. The characters just wrap you up and fuse with your skin. I nearly cried. Just hated to see it end. Thank you, you are a brilliant writer. Now keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazingly written

I adored this piece, made me want to fall in love all over again.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So beautiful

Thank you for a beautifully written novel! I was enthralled!!

Xxx,

Pinky boot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

You're a wonderful writer, I completely enjoyed this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a love story <3

It kept me up all night and through the morning. Loved it!

Lifeguard21044Lifeguard21044about 14 hours ago

Wow, hard to believe that the last comment on this enduring story was eight years ago. While there was an early sniff of Romance storytelling—a genre I normally avoid due its predictability—the characters and detail were too compelling to abandon. I wish the author were still active on here or reveal where his/her more recent works live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous