All Comments on 'Golden Years'

by atlantic_rim

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yay! Sex is not just for hard body twenty somethings. Ain't dead yet.....

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Beautiful story

5 stars. And I await for the promised account of what transpired another day.

Make the wait short, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My dream

I am one of those old men who would love to have sex with another older man. Nice story, just as I would like to live it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Me too.I am 60,i went to a bath house,sure the young guys looked good but an older guy approached me,he was a little overweight.He sat next to me in a theatre,there was no one else there.He reached over under my towel,stroking my semi hard cock,then said want to go to a room.O.k, i followed.When inside he dropped his towel,i dropped mine,he looked at me and knelt taking my cock in his mouth,he sucked me till i was hard,a finger probing my arse.He stopped,he lay down,bring that cock here,so he sucked my cock as i sucked his.He pulled me back,his tongue in and around my arse,then back to my cock as he was hard,a lubed finger in my hole,then 2,his cock hard.He stopped,i turned, my hole over his hard cock,easing down,the head in and pushing all the way down,i looked at him,his hands on my hips and i began to move slowly up and down,feeling his hard length inside me.We fucked like this for quite some time,my cock hard now as he began to push up into me,my first small shot of cumm splatting onto his chest,clenching his cock,my second dribbling out as i felt warmth in my arse,i clenched tighter milking his cumm from him,pushing down,holding him tight in my arse,then releasing as i felt his cock start to shrink,mine also.I moved off,we lay there,then slowly got up.I liked my old man sex,not as hurried but still satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
65 and looking

I am 65 and live in Palm Beach Fla and have been looking for a senior for some male fun over 60 and can't find anybody I am your new fan. Keep writing. Also i enjoyed your picture

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Good sex does not stop at thirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love older ,

I'm a guy living in OZ and my first experience was when i was 38 and with a guy who was 78 , I had NEVER been with a guy before so it was the first man and cock I ever felt and touched . it was so good I am now 53 and he is 83 and can't get enough sex still . Has a big lovely 8in uncut cock . best years of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Will Find Someone

My expectations are set too high. I simply want to be naked with anyone. I need to talk dirty and be kinky. I will do anything next time I get a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Split cock

This reminds when old man let come over for fun,his dick was slightly cut down the middle. But love to be fuck all over his house. That include golden showers all over him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Age Does Not Weary Them!

Mutual satisfaction for two people who are not as young as they once were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Very nice. When I was in my 20s I would meet with men in 60s and 70s to let them fuck my butt or to suck them. I always enjoyed the feeling of warm cum inside me especially after they left

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous