All Comments on 'GoldenEye Massage'

by freynolds

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm taking my wife there!

Great story, Now I just need to get my wife there!

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Give me the address

My wife would definitely go for this type of massage. Are there any masseuses there for me, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Wimp Husband Crap

Wimps will like this. Men with their manhood intact will not. Judge yourself by your reaction to this "story."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love conquers all.

congrats. you really showed how much you love your wife. love is not to owned or be owned but to be set free. to hell to what others think. most importantly, you and your partner knows and loves what the both of you are doing. to be able to enjoy it together is a definite blessings. my husband and i have a beautiful open relationship and we have never cheated behind each other's back. everything we did and do is in each other's presence. all that matters is that we enjoyed doing it together without any secrets or guilt.

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
Well done

Sounds like you had a great vacation

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
stupid slut

so she's getting fucked by the same guy who's fucked every other women at the resort, and she's not even bothering with a condom? just what kind of horny moron is she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Story!!!

Ignore the idiots that can't read the story for what it is: a well written, sexy adventure. The sex was detailed and presented in an extremely erotic mental image.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yum!

Now THAT'S how one writes an interracial, loving wife sex story!! 100%!!

RansomRansomover 16 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed your story and it is my favorite

subject. Thank you!

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A nice start

A very nice start. Your bio says you are female, you write from male first person, a reason for that? And you may want to do some research, black cocks have red or plum colored heads, never seen one eh?haha There are places in Jamaica that do cater to couples or women, most don't. The staff are working stiffs who are just glad to have one of the best jobs on the island and wouldn't do anything to put it at risk. Most of the staff at the adult resort Hedonism II and III would never think of having sex with a guest. Seems this might be your private and personal fantasy, hubby has no idea? Let him read your work, might change your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it happened to me

several years ago my wife was done up by a Jamaican with an 11" dick. Since then she's been a black cock addict; I've been reduced to cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderfully Written!!

We have never been to "The Islands", but about 3 years ago my wife got her first black cock here in the US. Since that first time she has had very good sex with several different black men. We live in a small town so we have to drive a bit to safely have this kind of fun. It took a lot of talking and fantasy sharing before I was able to convince my wife that she would really enjoy it, but now that she has, I'd have at least as much difficulty getting her to stop! Keep these writings coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow this was hot

I never thought I would get so aroused by reading a story, I can wait until my husband gets home, I hope he figures out what I want. :) SMILE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I encourage my wife to fuck black men

Great story. My white wife started fucking black men at 15. Her single mom used to bring men home to fuck, including black men. So fucking black men was normal sex. My wife loves fucking black men. She goes out on dates with black men and always fucks. Some of her girlfriends (single & married) fix my wife with black dates. I get the benefits when she returns home from fucking. I eat her cum-filled pussy while she tells me about her date. I then fuck her and she continues telling me abut her date. Over the years my wife has had several black lovers. The black lovers fuck her anytime they want and also share her with their black friends. Life is good. Walt

TooBigToFitTooBigToFitover 14 years ago
Fun story, bet it's true.

There is something about watching a beautiful woman with a giant penis shoved into her. It seems that her pleasure makes a man's pleasure more intense. My wife always loved it when I talked about her being fucked with a big penis. Women will always tell you that they do not like a bigger penis, but always find that the pleasure is oh so much more intense when they are really fucked good and hard with a giant cock. Fun story!

lustyemlustyemabout 14 years ago
A Great Story

That was a wonderful story thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Every woman (especially married women) should at least once in their life experience the ultimate pleasure of being fucked by a big black cock. But then the saying of "once is never enough" is so true. But then why can't white women not enjoy black fucking from time to time. Believe me it's great and it does improve sex with your hubby. After I had my first black cock, I was hooked, but I still love my hubby and don't fuck exclusively black men. Sex with my husband is better and more frequent than before, but we both love black guys to fuck me from time to time (once a week or so).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Idiot White husbands wanting wife to screw blacks

I am sick to death of starting to read an erotic story only to find it's another damn story about another ignorant white guy wanting his wife to fuck blacks. Have some damn pride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Previous poster: Idiot

Who's the idiot? The other "Anonymous" commenter states: "I am sick to death of starting to read an erotic story only to find it's another damn story about another ignorant white guy wanting his wife to fuck blacks"

Yet the "LoveGoldenEye Massage" story is listed under "Interracial"! Maybe you should look it up and stay clear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Husbands true love for wife

Great storie with the exception of the lack of cunt licking by the Black man to really get the wife going. My wife had the same fantasy and I let her fulfill it, it only happened twice for lack of acceptable partners.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He quit writing

After he found out he has A.I.D.s, hows that for a fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh my goodness, this is so badly written and it drags on and on and on...

As before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is there any truth in this story ?

Is the GoldenEye Massage really sexual, or is it a fantasy ?

Thanks for the information

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Don't take any notice of the haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dangerous

I wasn't on vacation, but I fucked a BBC while my husband watched. We both loved it...until I found out he had given me herpes. He used a condom, but my gyn said the disease is passed by skin contact, not body fluids. I'm now on meds forever, and always worried my husband will get it. We took a chance and lost.

BTW, great story!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
HIT GREAT STORY

super erotic..loved it...10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great We had a very similar experience

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Keep writing these kind of stories and I would like to know if Julie got pregnant and if she went home and found more black cock.I am wet my pussy from reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous