All Comments on 'Gone Fishing'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ive read alot of stories here..

.. but that was easily one of my favourites!

Nice one :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

What a sexy story. I hope it was real. I had come all over me cock after reading this and wishing it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 stars again Timmy,Loved it, just wish I was 19 again,

so that I could live through those fantastic experiences of taking it for the first time, those nerves, not believing something so big could possibly enter you, and finally the joy of finding it could and knowing the joy you could give to others as you were being pleasured yourself while beginning to understand how many nerve endings there are inside the backdoor. Cheers I am hard again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

I hope it was a true story because it must have been an incredible experience. The father of a friend of mine seduced me but I was only 13 and not yet able to enjoy it. A few years later I tried to give myself to him but he said he couldn't because he felt guilty about what he did to me before. I would have enjoyed it so much too.

Great story though that brought back a lot of memories.

Cherieamour69Cherieamour69about 11 years ago
Gorgeous

I am a very feminine at heart gay (though I have not gone all the way with a guy......yet) crossdresser. I loved this I re read it twice, the second time on my bed in a little nightie. I imagined the whole scene with Jason's father discovering I dress as a girl and I end up all dressed up for the two of them. Was a scrumptious story thank you and each time I read something like this it makes me more and more eager for my first full encounter with a guy.

GentleBearTooGentleBearTooalmost 11 years ago

I really really loved this story. It was HOT and also you know how to write, and write well. You should consider writing more professional work like for Dreamspinner Press. LOVED this story! I am a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot story

made me cum

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Older

An older man with a generous foreskin and balls to match. Wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous