Gone Fishing with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,179 Followers

"I guess you're right. I'm famished too." I responded. As I took my feet I reached down and gently helped my aunt stand up on wobbly legs. I grabbed her again and hugged her to me, helping her legs get used to supporting her weight again. My hand grabbed an ass cheek and I gave her a quick kiss.

We both felt my cock twitch and start to slowly rise and Aunt Ely pushed me away saying, "Oh no, right now we can't let that thing get started again! We don't have the time and I need to be able to walk back to the cabin."

I smirked at that then said, "Why Aunt Ely, you didn't say you wouldn't want to have it back to full mast, just not right now! I thought you said only once."

"You are an ass, you know that! How could any woman say never again after being fucked so incredibly, completely...shit, I can't even figure out the words for what you did to me! One thing is for sure, I positively want to fuck you again...and again...and again. Shit, my body is still shaking from my orgasms." She was holding my hand as she spoke, but was mostly looking intently at my soft 7 incher. "Damn, Ron isn't that big when he's hard. He knows how to use it but...damn."

I helped her get dressed and then pulled on my own clothes. We started the slow walk back to the cabins and about halfway there she stopped in her tracks and pulled me around facing her. Rising up on her tiptoes she pulled my lips to hers and our tongues danced wildly inside each others mouth for several minutes. When she finally pulled back I looked at her questioningly and said, "what was that for?"

Her eyes devoured mine as she dug deep for courage before saying, "I just realized you never said that you WOULD fuck me again! You just have to! I don't think I could live if I knew you'd never want to fuck me again!"

She continued babbling on as I tried to get her to stop. Finally I had to kiss her again just to get her quieted down. When I broke the kiss I put my fingers to her lips and said, "Of course I want to fuck you again! Shit, I do know fantastic when I feel it, and we felt fantastic together."

Aunt Ely squealed with glee and jumped into my arms hugging and kissing me hungrily. "Good grief, woman, now I know why my dad likes fucking you, you're insatiable!" We both laughed and I placed her back on the ground. Then we started walking again, with Ely taking my hand in hers as we walked.

As we neared the edge of the forest Ely squeezed my hand before releasing it. Then we started trying to talk like normal Aunt to Nephew talk should be. As we exited the forest I saw my sister looking our way and shouting for me to come see her. Ely and I said our parting words and I was on my way to see what Kelly wanted.

******

"Where the heck have you two been? Seems pretty early for a walk in the woods!" She had a weird look on her face when she said that and she seemed to smile at my discomfort. I walked up and stood before her asking her what she wanted, but she was distracted. "Euw, what is that smell? Oh my God, it's cum! What were you two doing? Oh my god, John!"

"Shhhh, would you please be quiet?!" I quickly grabbed her arm and spun her around so she was facing away from the rest of the group. Then I tried to recover as I continued "What the hell are you talking about, miss 'I'm proud I'm still a virgin'?"

"Hey, I KNOW what cum smells like, and you smell like you took a bath in it." Kelly was looking at me intently now as she scrunched her nose taking another whiff of the foreboding aroma. "Yup, I've given three blowjobs and that is definitely the smell of cum, Bro. Did she catch you yanking your pathetic little cock, or did you two DO it?"

'You are totally insane! Yes, I did yank my not so small cock last night and nobody caught me. That's what you are smelling!" I said trying to deflect her accusations.

"Bullshit! I didn't smell this last night when you came back in. But I sure can smell it now!" She seemed to relish in her presumed advantage.

"Look, I'm going to take a quick shower and I'll meet you at breakfast. If you want, we can talk after every body else goes fishing." Then I abruptly walked away and into our cabin.

After a quick but thorough shower I was dressed and in the dining hall in no time. Mom, dad and uncle Ron all saw me at the same time as they chimes in with a jumbled "Ah, there he is, morning John." I lightly waved at them as Ely looked at me and ran her tongue around her lips. I sat down with my sister and cousin only to hear Kelly quietly say "I saw that! What did that mean?"

"Would you just shut up, Kelly" I softly yelled.

"Saw what? What does what mean? Shut up about what?" came from Mel as she tried to figure out what the siblings were battling over.

I looked at my beautiful cousin and softly said, "Good morning, Mel. Don't worry about it, it's between my sister and me. None of your business."

Kelly softly purred "Ohhhh, I'm not so sure about that!" I just glared at her and mouthed out 'Later, now shut the fuck up.' She batted her eyes at me and gave me a sly smile before stabbing her fork into her breakfast sausage.

Mel looked from me to Kelly and back to me several times before saying "Something is definitely going on, and somebody had better tell me what it is!" Kelly and I both simultaneously shushed her. She briefly shot us with dagger eyes before returning to her breakfast. I went to the buffet line and filled a plate that was soon nearly licked clean.

After breakfast was over the adults seemed to all want to go fishing. Mel is by far the best angler in our entire group so she was anxious to go so she could beat both of the men in both number caught and in total weight. Just as I was going to get in the boat I said, "Oh, no! I think I ate too much! I'm going to have to sit this one out!" Then I dashed up the steps lightly holding my stomach.

Kelly was the worst angler of us all and the moment I dashed away she said, "I hate fishing every day. You guys go and I'll keep our sick breakfast pig company." With that she untied the boat and shoved it off from the dock. "Have fun, see you guys later." She called out cheerfully.

I was in our cabin lying on my bed when Kelly came through the door. "You thought you could ditch me, didn't you? Nice try, Bro." Then she plopped onto my bed beside me and said, "time for you to confess, what were you and Aunt Ely doing that made you -- and her -- smell so strong of cum?"

Looking at her with frustration written over my face I asked "You won't let this drop will you?" Seeing her shake her head 'no', I softly said "Fuck" before looking at her and saying "you can't breath a word of this to Mel, Aunt Ely will kill us both." After getting Kelly to verbally agree to that I told her about what I saw through the window, my wanking session, going for the walk with our aunt and that she had agreed to fuck me one time.

"One time!" Kelly cried out. "If I ever saw a woman who wanted more it was our aunt this morning! You didn't really believe that one time crap, did you?"

"Well, when she said it I did. So I had to make sure that when my one time was over that there would be many more times because SHE wanted them."

"And..." Kelly urged me on impatiently.

"Jeeze girl, calm down." I continued. "When we were done, and after she came to after fainting she begged me to promise her we'd do it again and again."

"What was that? She fainted!" Kelly shrieked, she grabbed my arm saying, "now you're shitting me. I thought we were being honest here!"

"I am, the last time she came she fainted straight away."

Kelly interrupted me again "The LAST time she came! You're really pissing me off with these lies. So just how many times did my brother the stud make her cum, anyway?" Sarcasm literally poured off of her words as she taunted me.

"Hmmm, let's see now," I said as I mentally counted out what I could remember, "I know for sure of five times that she came hard and there might have been some smaller ones that I didn't notice."

"You are so full of shit! First you want me to believe that our parents and Mel's parents are swapping partners, which means they end up fucking their own brother or sister! You're sick! And then you expect me to believe that you have this magic cock that could make Aunt Ely cum like crazy, not once but five, that's FIVE fucking times! I never knew you were so into yourself, mister super cock. Shit, Bro."

"Hey, I think the stuff you smelled earlier was from her, she squirted something fierce on the third orgasm."

Kelly slugged my arm then saying "You are too much, you damned liar."

"Well, there is one way to see if I can do what I said I did." Kelly looked at me with concealed interest. "Take off your top and show me your boobs."

"What! Now I know you're nuts!"

"No take it off and we'll see if I have that little dick like you said I had."

Kelly glared at me before replying, "What a sick way to get to see my boobs. You really are a pervert you know. No wonder you were peeping in other peoples windows."

Well we went back and forth on this for quite a while. Finally I said I would give her $100 if she showed me her boobs and I didn't get an impressive hard on. She upped the ante by requiring that even if I got hard, if I wasn't REALLY impressive, I still had to give her $50. Finally Kelly slowly pulled her top over her head and laid it beside her on the bed. A flush spread over her chest then up her neck and covered her pretty face. Her red lacy bra tightly held her boobs high on her chest and my breath slowly escaped my parted lips as I waited in suspense.

My cock was on the rise at the sight before me and I couldn't wait for her to drop the bra. Kelly stared at me as she slowly reached behind her and undid the clasp. After waiting for what seemed like forever, my little sister slowly let the bra slide down off of her, baring her breasts for me at last. My cock lurched in my shorts as I let out a soft "God, Kelly, you're beautiful!" When I looked to her face again she had replaced her nervous look with a happy one, happy that I liked her perfect pair.

Her tits were a full and ripe 34C, firm, very nice and much more than handfuls. I liked my aunt's small tits but these were truly awesome. They stood high on her chest with absolutely no sag to them. Each orb was topped with a tight quarter sized areola and her nipples seemed rock hard as they poked out early ¾ of an inch. My fingers reached out and gently stroked her left nipple and cupped her firm breast.

Kelly then pushed my hand away saying, "Okay braggart, time for you to prove it or pay up!" She had a smug look on her face that quickly vanished when I picked up her dainty hand and placed it on me throbbing cock, letting her feel it through my shorts. "Jeez, John, you do feel really big," she said, squeezing my shaft. "I think you'd better drop the shorts so that I can tell for sure." As she spoke her eyes remained locked on her hand as it moved on my shorts covered cock.

I slid off the bed and stood beside her as I held her arm to keep her on the bed. Then I removed my t-shirt and she sucked in her breath. My hands undid my button and zipper then I let my shorts drop to the floor. Kelly was watching with rapt attention as I slid my fingers inside the waist band of my boxers and started to slide them down. The front was caught on my hard shaft and when I asked her to help her hand slowly reached out to grab the front of the elastic band. Kelly had to roll slightly to me and use her other hand to hold my cock closer to my body. Finally my cock head appeared and Kelly gasped at the sight. She again started pulling my shorts down and it finally dropped to my ankles.

As I stepped out of my boxers and shorts, Kelly maintained her grip on my cock. "Gosh John, it's huge!" As she spoke her hand was stroking and squeezing my length, urging a drop of precum to my tip. Kelly slid her finger over my tip, wiping away my fluid then lifted her finger to her lips and gently sucked her finger clean. "Mmmmm, yummy, Bro" she said. Pulling my cock down till it was level with the floor she then leaned forward slightly and sucked in the first few inches of my cock and gently, very gently sucked my shaft. Kelly lifted her eyes to mine as she pulled back slightly before she pushed forward till my cock was tickling the entrance to her throat. Her tongue was making snake like movements on the underside of my shaft as her hands stroked the shaft that remained outside her mouth.

While her tongue continued its movements, her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked hard on my cock. Then she pulled all the way off and licked her lips. "God, John, I didn't expect to be doing this to my own brother, but I just have to do this!" Her face was painted with determination as she again sucked me to the back of her mouth. Then she pulled back slightly, took a breath, and slammed forward taking my cock into her throat.

"OH shit! Kelly, how can you do that! Oh god that feels so good," I was blabbering on as she slowly kept moving back and forth on my cock, taking more into her mouth and throat with each downward thrust. I nearly came when she had her nose firmly planted in my pubic hair, my cock head deep within her marvelous throat. As she pulled off of me my legs slightly buckled.

My knees strengthened as she popped her lips off of me. "Gosh but I love this huge cock, John. Get up here so I can really give you a great blow job." Who was I to argue, so I slid in next to her as she scooted over. "I've had one cock inside my throat before, but he was only long enough to just barely get into it. You felt so incredible when you were so deep in my throat! Oh gosh," and Kelly greedily took my cock into her mouth and throat, bottoming out in one fluid movement before she began bouncing her head on my shaft. She had me moaning and groaning as she continued fucking my cock with her naturally talented mouth and throat.

She was really working hard to get my cum out of my cock, but thanks to my session earlier with our aunt, I was able to withstand her efforts for well over ten minutes. My hips started thrusting up into her mouth and my hands were holding her head tight to me as, "Arrrrrrrrggghhh, oh fuck Kelly, I'm going to cum! Shit yeah, here it comes baby girl!" and my sperm shot into her throat and belly. I shot four huge ropes of jism straight into her throat before she pulled back and took the next two into her mouth. She swirled it around inside her sealed oral cavity, washing my cock in my seed before she clamped her lips even harder around my shaft and pulled slowly off of me. Once my cock was out of her mouth she opened her lips wide showing me the huge load on her tongue. Then Kelly closed her mouth and swallowed before again opening her mouth and showing me her now empty cavity. She squeezed my shaft and one last rope blasted out the end and went straight into her eager mouth.

"Jeezuz, sis, that was fucking incredible! You can suck my cock any damned time you want to! Holy fuck that felt awesome!" I was trying to regain my composure but after that unexpected blowjob it was very difficult. My hands were stroking her head gently, as she herself was breathing hard trying to soothe her lungs.

"Oh John, that was so fantastic! I loved doing that to you...for you. I can't believe I took this whole thing into my throat, but I just had to try." Then she quickly swallowed my cock whole again and pumped her head on me a few times before pulling back till only three inches were still in her mouth. Her tongue savagely licked all around my cock as she ensured that my love muscle stayed hard.

As she finally pulled her lips off of me she quickly pulled her shorts and panties off, then she straddled my rock hard pillar and said, "There's still one more thing I just have to do!" and she slowly slid her dripping wet pussy over my cock head. Watching my face intently she slowly lowered her body further onto my shaft until I felt my cock head hit a barrier.

"Kelly! You don't have to do this! You're still a virgin, please don't..." and my younger sister lifted her hips then slammed her pussy onto me hard as she ripped her hymen to shreds on her brother's cock. I covered her scream with my hand as she became a woman.

After the pain subsided she started gently rocking her pussy on my cock, trying to get used to my size being firmly planted in her little body. I wiped a lone tear from her cheek and she kissed my hand, holding it to her face. "Shit, that hurt more than I expected it would, but it is really starting to feel great now. God but I love how your cock fills me so...shit, 'full' just doesn't describe it!" with that she began lifting her hips and then pounding back down as she controlled the first fucking of her young life.

I looked into her passion painted face as she fucked herself on me and couldn't help but fall in love with her. But that thought faded when she really started pounding on to me and cried out in pleasure as her first cock induced orgasm racked her gorgeous young body. "I'm cumming, John! Oh god yes I'm cumming on your wonderful cock!" she cried out as her face contorted and her breathing stopped momentarily.

After her climax ended she rose up off my chest and sat straight up on my shaft. I looked at my cock where it entered her pussy and noticed the bottom 3 inches looked dry, while the part above it was coated in her juices. Gently I rolled her over onto her back and supported my body on my arms, my cock still halfway inside her.

I slowly began short thrusts into Kelly's sweet little pussy. She began moaning almost immediately as my granite slab spread her pussy lips to the max. I silently marveled that her little pussy could actually take me inside of her, and I wondered if my entire length would fit. In the back of my mind, I remembered that Kelly hadn't fully impaled herself on my shaft when she rode me. My thrusts were now about 7 or 8 inches long and my sister was clinging tightly to me as her second climax rose within her.

"Unh, oh, oof, umph, oh, unh," she muttered with each hard thrust into her hot sexy pussy. Kelly kissed me hard, her tongue dancing feverishly over mine before her eyes bugged out and "John I'm cummmmmmminnnggggggggg!!!!" she screamed in my ear. "Oh fuck me John, fuck me with your wonderful cock! Oh shitttttttttttttttt, I'mmmmmmmmmm cumming againnnnnnn, oh god, oh shit, fuckfuckfuck, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" My little sister only managed to groan out gibberish for the next couple of minutes as her climax rolled on and on. Her body shimmied and quaked beneath me and her head rolled side to side as she rode out her pleasure. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy had become as for about 20 seconds I couldn't move due to her intense pressure on my shaft.

I noticed my cock and balls were quite wet and looked down to see two incredible things. First, her cum had poured from her cunt like rain water out of a down spout; and second, my cock was buried balls deep inside of her, my pubic hair tickling her squashed clit. God that was fucking sexy. I stayed motionless, my shaft firmly imbedded deep inside her pulsating pussy. Kelly was gasping for breath, her breasts bouncing as her chest rapidly rose and fell. Finally she looked at me and said, "My god, I never knew sex could be this good. If I had I would have raped you years ago! My orgasm just wouldn't quit! Thank you dear brother for the best time of my life!" She then clamped her vaginal muscles again making my cock swell as I groaned in pleasure. "Roll over, Bro."

Once she was on top she gave me a couple quick full thrusts before she dismounted my cock. Taking my shaft in her dainty hands she said, "I'm not on the pill, so I hope you don't mind," and she swallowed my entire shaft deep in her throat again. She was looking up into my face as she mouth fucked my love stick, her hand massaging my balls.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,179 Followers