All Comments on 'Gone Too Far'

by teegee103

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lol

Very funny ending.

....and now for something completely different...

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Good

A good story although the synopsis was not necessary at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not great

I only gave this 25 and not zero because the old guy didn't get to ogle the 40 year old woman. There was only a cursory description of the nudity, a bit poor for a story about nudity.

Other than that, it was predictable. The guy and his wife, Jim And Chelsea were like characters from The Hardy Boys (if you ignore the mild sex scene).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good pacing

Loved it although it was a little tame. This is a nice story, although I'm not sure if it's erotic.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Well, the lead in was good

Where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awkward winding words, sour surprise

This is a site for erotica. Maybe you want to demonstrate by your writing style how repressed Chelsea is, I am referring to the middle with "touched him where she knew what his reaction would be", "fondling and nibbling of *her body parts*", "penetrated the heat between her legs." Especially the last one is just ridiculous. Penetrating the heat? If you're more of a prude than Chelsea, maybe writing erotica is not for you.

Also attributions: "the unencumbered air on her nipples"? I think the air is as free as always, it's her nipples that are unencumbered by the usual clothing.

What's the point in having the neighborhood president die on the party? It ruined the mood when I was hoping for the development that was built up to.

You could at least have had him a heart attack after Chelsea strips, then it would have been somewhat funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous