All Comments on 'Good Booze, Good Times...'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good wife

Did she enjoy taking his cock in her mouth after fucking her ass with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Well written and realistic. I love the picture of your wife too. Great work.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningover 18 years ago
Ooooh!

You two are naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Similar True Experience

My wife and I invited a friend of mine to stay over with us after a night of drinking. She suggested that he sleep with us. Nothing had been mentioned about a threesome, although we had done some swapping in the past. As soon as we were in bed, her in the middle, she kissed me and ran her tongue in my mouth. Not a normal good night kiss. I told her to give him some of the same. She asked,"you know where that will lead?" I replied, "yes". She did and it did. It was totally awesome watching his as we both continued to kiss, fondle and finger (together) my wonderful wife. Watching him fuck her as she writhed and clutched at him and reached a climax was the hottest sexual sight that I had ever seen. Sliding my raging hard-on into her hot cum coated pussy was a feeling that is indescribable. We fucked until we were all exhausted. He was invited back on a regular basis, but the first time was the hottest. I enjoyed sharing her. She always enjoyed it. I enjoyed it and all of our male participants had a great time. We're still married 30 years later, and she is not, and has never been a whore, slut or any other derogerative term. We have just always enjoyed sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Me too !!!

My wife and I have done this several times and it is as good now as the first time...in fact better as we are all more relaxed now. The only problem is that the fun has started to spread into bi sexual acts...my mate has began wanking me into my wife's mouth prior to him fucking her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good times

I love this story. Trch sounds a lot like me. I am 27

and just love for my husband to bring home a friend. My husband doesn't like to eat pussy but a couple of his friends do. Needless to say I like it better when they come over. Bill is the best. We counted the times one night and he made me cum 19 times. That was the best night of my life.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Sounds familiar

We had a similar experience a few years back with a friend. He joined us and ended up fucking my wife twice that night. She loved the attention of 2 men and also enjoyed that fact that his cock is a lot thicker than mine. He brought her to 3 or 4 orgasms both times he fucked her. It was an awesome sight and there was something arousing about knowing she had another man's cum in her pussy. My wife wife really enjoyed it and she has spread her legs for our friend quite a few times since. She looks forward to his thick cock and he can take her panties off and fuck her pretty much any time he wants. He ois a very heavy cummer and always leaves her pussy wet and dripping. Our sex life has never been better and our friend sure is not complaining. I wonder if there are many husbands who allow their wife to let someone else fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Wife Takes all the cock she can get

well written story. I like these stories better than most, mainly due to the fact that my wife is very much like the one in the story, She'll fuck any cock she can get and I fully approve. My reward is to suck the cum from the cocks and out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just the opposite for us

We have enjoyed sharing with others but mostly it is my wife who brings her girlfriends to have me give them sensual massages where we all are naked and after I have finger fucked them I then mouth fuck them while my wife who is bi pleasures their tasty pussies with her tongue, after which her friends stay over where we fuck and suck until we are fully sated. My wife however, is a talented cock sucker and is very popular with my friends. Her big thing is getting naked and fucked in public places. We have a couple of favorite bars where that has happened quite often. BARE469

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 1 year ago

Very hot story and worth 5 stars. I have to say however, I would never choose to cum elsewhere if her ass was available and she relished anal! I consider it a rare treat! As an aside, I invite you and your readers to check out my stories here on Literotica: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1010671&page=submissions

StoneyLodge

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous