Good Bye, Cuckold

Story Info
Size does not matter.
7.8k words
3.02
160.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the past month or so, one member of Literotica started corresponding with me. We are calling him 'Milind' to respect the need for his privacy. He sent me some photographs of his wife's (we are calling her Malini, again to respect the need for her privacy) face and boobs. She was amazingly pretty and her boobs? Good God. They were juicy and nice.

As a return gesture, I sent him series of photographs of my girlfriend Tara being fucked and her sister being eaten etc.

Milind sent photographs of his dick and that of his house servants who fuck his wife regularly.? (Milind is a self confessed Cuckold.)

Milind's dick!!!! Wow. That was something. It must be 16 inches long and 3 inches thick. His servants. They too had 14 inch dicks.

Naturally, I showed the entire correspondence to Tara. She swooned on seeing Milind's dick and sighed and whispered, "Wow. That is a great dick. I WOULD give my pussy free to have this dick up mine, atleast once!!"

I was depressed on seeing that dick. My 10 inch looked like an infants dick compared with Milind's dick. I asked Tara, "Are you sorry, you have not had a monster dick inside you?"

You know how women are? She was drooling at what she saw and said, "Most such dicks can't perform as well as they look."

I asked her, "How do you know? Has any such dick fucked you?"

Tara said, "No. Never. That could tear up the pussy and may be, come out of the mouth."

Still depressed at the thought of having my dick compared with that of Milind, I asked, "Do you mean to say that Malini (Milind's sexy sexy sexy wife) calls a cobbler to sew her up, each time any of these dicks go up her pussy or ass?"

Tara shrugged and said, "She must be enjoying every second of her fuck."

I thought to myself, "Size DOES matter for women."

For two days, I could not get my dick up and raring to go. I considered applying some nice oil on my dick and massaging it every day to make it longer and thicker. For the life of me, I could not understand why God had been so unkind to me. He had given me the very best lover. He had given me the technique to give Tara six or seven orgasms per night. Yet. He did not endow me with the best dick!!!!

Just to buttress my sagging ego, I wrote back to Milind, asking him to send me a photograph with his dick inside Malini. Fully. That would show, whether it comes out of the mouth or does it go in completely atall!!!

Then something wonderful (to my ego) happened. Milind just disappeared from the e mail screen. He just would not respond!

Tara was leaving for Mumbai. And Milind lives in Mumbai. I suggested to Tara, "why don't you offer your pussy on a platter to him. Atleast you will know whether you would like to stay back in Mumbai and get yourself fucked by a man whose dick makes you salivate."

Tara could not believe what I said. Reluctant to loose her regular lover, she agreed to send him a mail, asking him whether he would like to meet Tara in Mumbai to let her hold the dick and then kiss it and suck it. She was being demure, when she said, she may not like to fuck right away in the first meeting.

I packed her bags for her. I added some extra vaginal cream and packed some sanitary pads (her periods were not expected), just in case Milind comes over and fucks Tara. I thought she would enjoy more if it did not hurt so much. And she could take care of her torn pussy with sanitary napkins. I packed in some antiseptic cream as well, just in case her pussy was hurt too much. Also, as a measure of further assistance, I packed Tara's special vibrator / butterfly in her suitcase. Just in case she was too scared with the size of that monster dick and did not let him fuck. She would need sexual release.

Tara left early in the morning from her own flat. She called me from the airport and asked, "Whether I would rather that she did not get fucked."

With a lump in my throat, I bravely said, "Tara. Just fuck. Don't worry about me. I want you to enjoy your pussy. It is your body darling and you deserve better "

On Saturday night she came back by Sahara Airlines, very late and went straight to her plat. She called me from her cab and informed me that she was back and that she was 'intact'. I asked, "Would you like that I came over and applied some balm?"

Tara snapped, "The bastard did not reply!! I am back with the vaginal cream, the sanitary pads and the vibrator intact, unused."

I was amazed. Why should a man who has the largest dick that I had seen, not want to even reply? When he was getting a 40 year old pussy on the platter?

I had always propounded the theory that people who are not adequate fuckers, like to become cuckolds.

Be what it may, I told Tara, "Rest tonight. Let us meet Sunday, after you have overcome your travel tiredness."

Tara asked, "So what is the plan?"

I was quick on the uptake, with blood racing into my crotch, "Just stay at your home. Wear anything you like. I have the night latch key to you flat. I will come over any time."

Tara asked, "So no special evening?"

Almost with a quiet air of assuredness, I said, "You mean what I will do with you? Just wait and see. Let us see what your imagination lets you prepare for!!"

Tara said, "Good God. That is heavy stuff. Okay. Fine. See you then," and hung up.

That night, for over two hours, I applied a lot of cream on my dick and massaged the cream into the whole dick. I pulled back the skin and applied all the cream I could on the ridge. My dick was swollen, sensitive and wanting.

I sleep naked. When I woke up in the morning, my dick was up and erect, perhaps wanting the pee. I looked at it and prayed that it remain erect for ever. I walked to the bathroom and peed noisily into the john. As soon as I finished, it shriveled up and started dangling between my legs, like an ornamental appendage, with no real use.

I almost prayed for God to make my dick longer and ever erect. I wanted Tara to plead to me as the long thick dick reached the end of her pussy with six inches to go, "Please. No more. Don't push it in more. I am full."

I had a lazy breakfast and resisted the temptation to call Tara and ask her how she was doing. I knew she was preparing to get fucked in her fantasy.

In the day, I packed a small suitcase, so that I could leave for work directly from Tara's residence after a long night of constant fucking.

At about 6 PM, I wore a loose red tee shirt, no underwear and loose beige Bahamas with a zip in the front and with lots of pockets all around. At my age that looks ridiculous. Yet, I fancied thinking that may be my dick will start peeping from below the Bahamas and Tara will see the hungry looking tip and get the message. I wore sneakers to cut out the noise.

I got into my car with the suitcase and drove straight to Tara's residence. I parked the car a little away so that I could enter the flat without Tara knowing that I had arrived. I walked up to the first floor, fished out her door night latch key and opened the door.

I could hear the music system was playing some Indian classical music. Perhaps a Thumree. The flat smelt like that of a woman. Flowery. It was neatly kept.

A thought passed through my mind, "What if Minu was in?"

Minu is Tara's kid sister, who I had deflowered with Tara's assistance. And Minu is demanding. She wants more of deep fucking than Tara.

As I crept in noiselessly, I peeped into the drawing room and saw Tara's back as she was sitting on her sofa facing her book shelf.

I approached her from behind and came near. She did not notice my entrance. As I came near, I could see Tara was dressed like any nice woman on a Sunday. She was wearing calf length loose black slacks and a front buttoned short sleeved printed red top, reaching her waist. It had Chinese collar. Her sandals were lying askew. She had curled up on her large sofa and had taken some zappy snacks and was watching some silly TV soap.

I came from behind her and leaned low and planted a kiss on top of her head.

She was startled first and then got up, turned around and said, "Hi."

"Oh. You have come with a suitcase. Don't tell me you are traveling out of town?"

I assured her that I was not traveling. I added, "I am staying here tonight with you. Unless, you have other plans."

Tara looked at me with that look which only lovers can give and said, "What plan? I have no plans."

She said, "Just dump your suitcase wherever you like. Would you like a drink?"

I nodded. She walked in and got me a coke with ice cubes floating. I took the drink from her, caught her by her arm, slowly pulled her near, wrapped by arms around her torso and planted a kiss on her right cheek and said, "Tara. I see you after so many days. I deserve to extract atleast a kiss."

Tara softly put her arms around me and said, "I thought you would not take me in your arms and kiss me."

I hugged her tight and kissed her repeatedly on her face and then on her eyes and finally along cursory kiss on her lips and said, "Come let us sit down and chat."

She squeezed me with all her strength and kissed me back on my cheek and said, "It is good to see you."

We sat down on the large sofa. I ensured that she sat close to me. As we sat down, I put my arm around her waist and pulled her near and said, "I want you real close."

She simpered with pleasure and with pouted lips asked, "Did you miss me?"

"Yes I did."

"Really? After what I planned to do?"

I said, "Shhhh. You know I love you. Though we are not married or living together. You know I really care for you and want to see you fulfill all your dreams."

"Hmmm. I know. Ravi you are a sweet man."

I sipped my drink and watched TV with her. While I held the drink with my left hand, I had my right hand around Tara's waist.

I started to run my palm over her back and then over the nape of her neck. I lifted her open and fresh smelling hair and ran my fingers over the back of her neck and then I traced her shoulders.

Tara made a very happy noise and informed me, "I had a very tight visit. Too much work. Too much tension."

I asked, "Why? Your meetings were difficult is it?"

"Yes. Plus, the distances in Mumbai are killing. I traveled 2 hours for a meeting of 40 minutes. And the drive back two hours. Through the day, I could have maximum three meetings."

I nodded and agreed with her, "Yes. That is indeed true."

"Why don't I massage your neck and shoulders for you?"

"I would love that."

With my right hand I started to hold large masses of her muscles on her shoulders and squeezed them one by one and then held the nape of her neck and squeezed lightly.

She only made a noise, "Hmmmmm. That is nice."

Soon my drink was finished. Tara asked, "Should you get you another drink?"

I said, "No. Let me just look after you first."

Saying that, I drew a small well padded stool near my seat and assisted her to shift to that stool with her back to me.

I sat behind her and started to massage both her shoulders and her neck.

Tara bent her head from end to end as I massaged her neck and relieves all the stresses in the shoulders.

Tara was enjoying the attention a lot.

After having relaxed her muscles, I softly held her hair up, leaned forward and kissed her on the nape of her neck. She whispered, "I love it."

I took all the time on earth and then slowly planted a few unhurried kisses on her shoulders. On the area that was bare. She bent her head the other way to let me kiss her well.

I lowered my hands and started to squeeze her muscles below her arm pits while slowly kissing her on her neck and shoulders. Tara moaned with relaxation, "Mmmmmmm."

I whispered to Tara, "Shift onto my lap. Let me relax you more."

She lifted herself and shifted herself onto my lap. As she shifted in, I cuddled her for a long time, softly kissing her on her hair and on her shoulders, taking care that my fingers never touched her breasts or any other sex parts.

I shifted my massaging to her flanks. As I squeezed her muscles one by one, she relaxed more and more and loosed from her tense behavior. In about twenty minutes, I asked her to shift her legs onto the sofa and lean back into my arms and helped her into that position.

She sank into my arms. I held her up with my left hand and put my right arm around her waist and supported her head up.

I lowered my face onto her face and kissed her on her face and eyes and told her softly, "Just relax and enjoy. Let me love you."

Tara said, "Ravi. You are great. I love it very much."

I proceeded to kiss her on her neck and shoulders and mushed her hairs and let my lips stray down to the one button open vee neck of her blouse onto her chest.

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a squeeze and said, "Darling, the curtains are not drawn. Why don't you draw the curtains? I will relax more."

I assisted her to sit up and then drew the curtains and lowered the lights and quickly put on some soft music and came back to her and said, "Should we start all over again?"

"No no. Just continue with your ministrations."

I came back. She sank back into my arms.

I held her tight and with my left fingers moved her hairs from her face and asked, "You are truly beautiful." I kissed her on her lips. Tara parted her lips a wee bit and kissed back.

Tars answered back, "May be it is the low light that is making you think so."

I said, "Shhhhh. Don't talk so much. Let me just enjoy you."

Tara kept quiet.

In the next twenty minutes, I kissed her relentlessly and ran my finger tips over her entire torso, taking great care to avoid touching her breast or anywhere on her legs.

I signaled to her to sit up. She did and started to straighten her blouse. I got up, held her by her hand and gave a slight pull. She stood up. I scooped her into my arms and walked slowly into her bed room. She wrapped both her arms around me and hid her face, as if she knew that she was going to be treated to some fantastic time.

I reached her bed and slowly lowered her onto her bed. As she lay down, I adjusted her pillow and ensured she was comfortable. Then I walked up to the door and shut it and then lowered the lights. I checked the windows. They were shut and the curtains drawn.

I came back and said, "Tara. I want to lie next to you. I have a lot of loving to do tonight."

Tara moved and pulled my left arm with her right hand. I slid into bed next to her. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and started to caress her face and kiss it repeatedly.

I suggested to Tara, "Turn away from me, let me enjoy you from behind you."

Tara turned away from me and crooked one of her knees with the other one straight.

I came as close as I could and started to kiss her from behind on her neck and behind her ears. As I kissed her from behind, I cuddled her and pulled her closer. Every now and then, I let my fingers stray onto her stomach and lower till her pants waist band from above her, now crumpled blouse.

With my left hand I made her turn her face back to kiss her on her cheek and then on her lips.

A little later, I whispered, "Turn over on your back."

Tara did not argue. She wanted to go with the flow. With agonizingly slow speed I unbuttoned one more of her blouse buttons and exposed her chest with the edges of her white bra peeping out.

My lips caressed her face, lips and her chest till the contours of her breast, while my right fingers were slowly exploring under her blouse from her waist band up again till the contours of her bra.

I caressed her stomach and tarried a while over her navel with my finger tips.

Tara was breathing heavier and then she suggested, "Your tee shirt is too rough. Why don't you take it off?"

I half sat up and peeled it off and flung it away. In the ducky darkness she ran her soft palms over my chest and pulled me closer. And whispered, "Love me. Love me more."

I started kissing her on each of her arms and alternating with hugging her and holding her close. She was running her hands all over my back and chest and letting them stray all over. I could make out, she once, discretely felt by dick. It was erect and throbbing and wanting to go at her. As I mentioned earlier, I had worn no underwear, so it was erect and making a tent out of the Bahamas I was wearing.

Tara asked me, "Ravi. You must ne uncomfortable. Let me take your pants off." Saying that she unhooked my waist band and pulled the zip down. My cock leapt out. Tara half got up and pushed my Bahamas off my legs and straight went for my cock and grasped it.

I protested. She caressed it a few times and said, "I will have to look after this."

I drew myself back. She understood, I wanted her to leave my cock alone for a while, while it was free from its uncomfortable space.

I placed her arms above her head and then commenced to kiss her again all over her face and neck. I darted my tongue into her ear lobes. She sizzled and shook her head. I knew she loved it, but it was too exciting.

I asked Tara, "Should I take off your blouse?"

Tara did not answer.

I unbuttoned her blouse buttons one by one and separated the front from her breasts. The two breasts were standing out elegantly in her white lacey bra.

As I kissed her all over her chest avoiding her breasts, Tara protested and said, "What are you doing?"

I did not answer and went about my extended foreplay.

Soon I lifted her slightly and with one movement, unhooked her bra from behind her back and put her back on the bed.

Tara again protested, "What are you doing?"

"Darling. I am going to kiss you and love you. You need love."

Tara turned her face away and let me take off her bar from her body and fling it away. Tara was now naked except for her black pants.

Again with no frenzy, I started to caress the contours of her naked breasts. And then kiss them one by one. As I kissed her breast, I pinched her nipples one by one.

I could see, she was enjoying it. Once she pulled me near and wrapped her hands around me and whispered, "Give me more."

My kissing became more and more audacious as it slowly found its way down to her waist band.

Then without warning, my fingers strayed onto her wait band and traced the pant waist band. Twice it slipped under the waist band and ran along the band. Tara sucked in her stomach to let my fingers move easily around. Once I let my fingers slide deeper inside, lifting the panty band and probed inside.

Tara sucked in air and sucked her stomach in. She whispered, "Touch me." My fingers went deeper under her panty and reached the stubble of her shaved pussy and felt the moistness of her crotch. Tara strained as my fingers slowed down.

I said, "Part your legs a little. Let me feel you."

Tara became all woman. She said, "No. Please don't." I propped myself on my elbow and with my right hand, held her right leg and pulled it apart with a slight force. She parted her legs with one leg bent and the other straight.

I slid the hook of her pants apart and slowly pulled the zip all the way down. Her white panty came into view.

Again, Tara protested, "What are you doing?"

I separated the front of her pants wide apart and started to kiss her lower and lower. Every time I came near her panty, she would tense up expecting her panty to be pulled down, or for my fingers to slide under and reach her charm.

After a few minutes of toying with her panty line, I slid down and sat lower down and whispered to her, "I have got to make you naked. Your pants have to go."

Tara protested again and said, "Please don't."

I knew, she was all woman. What she meant to say was, "Rip it off."

I placed her legs closer and then I nudged her. She lifted her back, and I pulled the pants down and took it off completely and flung it away.

Tara demurely turned away from me, as if to hide her shame with her modesty. I let her.