Good Bye, Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Tara, I want to take you. All the way. Let me lie next to you."

Tara simpered and said, "No. Please don't. Please don't fuck me. Please."

As she lay one her side with only her panty on her, I lay next to her and wrapped my hands around her while ensuring that my erect dick did not pass between her legs from behind.

I kissed her all the way down her back and came down to her panty back. I skipped her panty completely.

I cuddled her from behind and very slowly and deliberately my fingers caressed her firm and full breasts, paying attention to each areola and then the nipples. I whispered to her, "Give me your lips."

She turned around her head. I kissed her mouth and let my tongue dart out and lick her lips one by one. She parted her lips slightly. I slowly probed my way through and let my tongue enter her mouth and run lightly over her gums.

Then suddenly the dam broke. Tara opened her mouth and started to moan and became active with her tongue. The sweet nectar of her mouth flowed rapidly and she played with my hairs while I probed every corner inside her mouth.

She sucked and wanted my tongue to go deeper.

She started to tremble. Once she pulled back and loudly said, "Ravi, I want you. Please squeeze my boobs and take me. Hurt me"

Saying that she moved her hands below searching for my dick.

Soon she got and started to pull me by my cock closer. I told her, "Tara. I will fuck you. Fuck you hard. But I will choose when and how. Leave that cock alone. Let me enjoy you and get you hot. Really hot."

Tara left my dick, but said, "God. That is big and fat. What has happened to your dick?"

"Tara, it is ready to be inside you and is really wanting you. That is why it is feeling big to you."

"Hmmm."

I indicated to her that I wanted her upside down, facing down. She turned over and placed her hands next to her chest to relieve the pressure on her now free breasts.

I kissed her on her neck and then moved down to her spine and slowly, ever so slowly went down towards the panty line. I kissed the panty line all along her back and then went down, skipping her panty.

I took a position below her legs and the firmly held both her ankles and parted her legs.

As the legs parted I got the strong bouquet from her hot pussy. I could see the wet patch on her pussy staining her panty.

I ran my fingers all the way from her ankle one leg at a time right upto her buttocks and then down back again.

I leaned down and kissed the back of her knees and then slowly let my fingers caress the lower inner thigh. Tara simmered and hissed with pleasure and anticipation.

I said, "Tara, I want you to part your legs as wide as you can. I want the slit open of its own."

She tried and the stopped.

Tara asked, "Can I lift my bottom up, so that I can part me thighs more for you?"

I pulled two large pillows, placed one on top of the other and placed the pile near her. She got up and lay down face down with her stomach on the pillows. Then I parted her legs wide.

Tara said, "Why don't you fix a spreader on my ankles. It is in the lowest drawer in my wardrobe."

I liked the idea. I got up, took it out and then fixed if to her ankles.

The legs were truly wide apart and the pussy raised and visible from the back through the wet patch on her panty.

Once she was in that position, I started to caress the inside of her thighs and then kissed her on the most sensitive inner upper thigh, nearer and nearer to her crotch. As I came near to her crotch, she would anticipate that I would touch her cunt and she would tense her body.

After about ten minutes of caressing her inner thighs, I drew back and waited for a while.

Tara asked, "What happened?"

With my forefinger I traced her panty line between her thighs, softly. She hissed with pleasure. Once in a while I lifted the panty from her thigh and moved my finger inside the panty. But every time avoiding her slit.

I felt that she was peaking and was about to have an orgasm. I took my forefinger and lightly traced the slit from above the panty. Tara let out a short shriek and said, "God. That is soooooo nice. Please do it again."

I denied that request and again went about caressing her inner thighs. Then again, I ran the finger all the way from her but crack all the way over her slit, but took off the finger just near her clit.

Tara said, "You are killing me. Please feel me."

I took another five or six times of teasing to come down to placing two fingers on both sides of her slit and ran the fingers all the way right over her clit.

Tara went into paroxysms and she was hit by her first orgasm.

Tara cried out, "I am coming. Ravi. Darling. I am coming I am coming. Take me. Fuck me. Hnnnnn."

Her buttock muscles opened and closed many times. She shuddered many times and had shivers passing down her body. I let her have her orgasm. Once she settled down, I undid her spreader and asked her to turn over on the pillow.

Tara was weak with that first shattering orgasm. She said, "Please help me. I am too weak."

I lifted her up and placed her back with her pussy raised up on the pillow and pointing out.

I started to kiss her on her thighs and caress her breasts at the same time.

I used my tongue on her slit and ran it ever softly on the clit. As it ran over the clit, Tara screamed, "Aaaaaah. Ooooooh. That is soooo sensitive. Please take off my panty and take me."

I told her, "Tara, help me take off your panty."

Tara tried hard and raised her buttocks while I peeled her panty down her thighs making he completely naked.

Modesty made Tara try to cross her legs. The wet pussy was red with the last orgasm and the juices were brimming. I told Tara, "Relax. I have got to take you completely."

Tara answered, "I am yours."

I lay in apposition that would place my face right over her pussy when I took the position to do so. I curled down and started to kiss the sole of her feet and then I started one long lick all the way up her left inner leg, right up the thigh right till her crack. She squealed with pleasure. Then I returned back to the other leg and came all the way up.

I kissed her all around her pussy mound and was about to start to lick her two pussy lips, when Tara caught my hands and said, "Please play with my breasts while you eat me up." I looked up and she guided my hands to her breast and I asked, "But I want to spread the pussy lips wide open!"

Tara said, "I will open it for you. Just take me fully."

Her hands came down and she spread her pussy lips with her fingers and exposed the cunt like I have never done. I am a lot more careful with her pussy. After all that is the only pussy I take everyday.

I started to knead her breasts with my hands while I licked the two outer lips one by one in long languid and slow strokes.

Tara cried out, "Aaaaah. That is Aaaaaaa."

As I came nearer her clit, she started to sob with pleasure and cried out her Oooohs and Aaaaahs one by one.

She lifted her legs and spread her thighs wide open while holding her pussy lips apart while I was doing a motherless cunnilingus on her.

Finally I reached her clit. One quick flick on the clit from right to left. Tara cried out, "Aaaaah Please. Don't. I love it. Please."

I followed them with uncontrolled and irregular flicks on her clit and under the clit hood.

Her nectar was flowing freely. Sweet and thick. Tara sobbed with pleasure and asked me for more, "Eat it up. Bite it off. That bitch of my clit. Take it. Take it."

In seconds she was having her second orgasm. Shudder after shudder passed through her whole body.

She relaxed and then pleaded, "That clit is very sensitive. Please leave it alone."

I took my initiative and commanded her, "Put your hands over your head."

Tara followed. I gripped her thighs with my arms around each thigh locking them in open position and then lowered my tongue onto her cunt.

I started to lick her cunt from all angles and going over her clit. Each time I went over it, She screamed, "Aaaah That hurt. Please leave me. Please."

She was thrashing around with her cunt raised on the pillow and she was crying with forced pleasure. She broke into a series of small orgasms. One quicker than the other.

Thin rivulets of sweat poured down her flank.

I left her and sat up. Tara gasped for breath and asked, "Good God. That was too much. I want to get close to you."

Saying that she got up, removed the pillows and lowered herself onto my dick. She kissed my dick tip and

I let her have her say. She added, "That is a lot bigger than when I saw it last. And thicker too1"

She held the base of my dick and tried to take my dick into her mouth.

I pushed her onto her back and went astride her face and lowered my dick into her mouth. Tara loved it. She started to suck the dick slowly and she was playing with the foreskin like she was masturbating me in her mouth.

I took the 69 position, expect that instead of my face in her pussy, I started to play with her clit with my fingers. Pinching it and teasing it.

She started to suck hard. I slowly put in my middle finger into her cunt and started to finger fuck her.

Tara was enjoying it, while not wanting to release her sucking. Tara screamed with the cock in her mouth, "Mnnnnnnnnnnn. Nnnnnn. Nnnnnnn."

Within minutes she broke into her sixth orgasm and she started to close her thighs and open them. Shudder after shudder passed down. I pulled the cock out and went into an extended finger fuck after her orgasm. Tara cried, "Take it out. Aaaaah. Please."

All that could be heard was, "Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. . . . " Followed by. "Nnnnn. Aaaaah. Ooooooh."

Tara collapsed as I pulled out my finger from inside her.

Tara was gasping for breath. I waited for her to stop her shudders and open her eyes. Then I told her, "I am going to taste the inside of your pussy." And licked my middle finger. It was truly sweet.

She put hers arms out and invited me into bed. She whispered, "Fuck me."

I told her, "Darling, I want my dick to reach the apex of your cunt. I want you to cry and ask for me to stop pushing it in any more."

I took three large pillows and made a kind of wedge in a place on the bed that let me stand on the floor and fuck her, while she lay astride the bed.

She started to ask, "What is this for?"

Before she could say anything more, I lifted her off the bed and placed her so that her butt was on two pillows, and her torso was supported by one pillow and her head was lowest.

She barely placed her feet on the edge of the bed.

I rushed to her wardrobe and picked out two of her silk sarees and went around the bed and grabbed both her wrists and tied each of them to one saree and then tied the other end of the saree to the bedpost.

She was looking tempting and helpless.

Tara murmured, "Fuck me. Please fuck me." She was trembling with anticipation.

I came back between her legs and knelt down and kissed her around her pussy and told her, "Get ready to go to the moon and back."

I spread her pussy lips with two hands and flicked her clit a few times. Tara screamed with pleasure and pleaded, "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

I quickly picked up her electric body massager and switched it on. I commanded her, "Spread your legs wide. You will now get a treatment that you deserve."

I placed the massager on the top of her slit, nearly touching her clit and pressed the ON button. While it buzzed her clit hood, I inserted my left middle finger inside her pussy and finger fucked her.

Tara thrashed around with pleasure and pleaded, "Oooooooh. Please stop. That is too much. I will die. Please stop that. Aaaah. Please Ravi. Please."

In les than two minutes she was rolling her eyes up with wave after wave of orgasms.

I stopped the massager, pulled out my finger before she could plateau from her orgasm.

I held my erect and now paining dick in my right hand, spread her pussy lips with my left hand fingers and ran the dick up and down her slit a few times and picked up some pussy juice lubricant on the dick tip.

Tara had her eyes open. She tried to lift her pussy and grab my dick tip with her pussy. She was nearly sobbing with her short breaths.

I placed the tip of my dick on her pussy mouth and gave one slight push. The tip disappeared inside her cunt smoothly.

Tara pleaded, "all the way in. Darling. In. Pump me."

I whispered, "Not so quickly. Tara. You are my pussy. I will fuck you the way I want to. I want you to cry and beg for fucking."

Tara did not waste time. She begged, "Ravi. Please fuck me."

"Tara, promise me your pussy will not leak on seeing photos of gigolos and you won't want to get fucked by fakes."

"I won't. I was wrong. . . . . . . Please fuck me, NOW"

I pushed a a little more and inserted 2 inches of my dick in. Then I gave her quick 2 inch strokes. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

It was so nice, I blurted out, "Aaaaaw. That is real nice. Tara. You have a real nice pussy. I love it."

Tara simpered and said with pouted lips, "Take me. Enjoy me. I want you to enjoy. Fuck me."

My left hand strayed to her shaking boobs and played with them, while I used my right hand fingers to play with her clit.

The pleasure was too much. And I am a human being. I could not hold any more. I withdrew the dick right till the tip, waited, may be three seconds and gave one mighty push. The dick went in nearly completely.

Tara cried out, "No more. Please no more. Your dick is touching the end of my pussy."

I pulled back half the way and gave another mighty push. Once again the dick went with an inch to spare.

Tara again pleaded, "Ravi. Please no more. I can't take more of it in."

With, may be some cussedness, I gave one more violent push into her cunt. Her whole torso moved back, but the dick did not go in any further.

Tara squealed with pleasure and pleaded, "Fuck me. Please. Fuck me."

I started to pump her with irregular motion. Once circling the hip, then jerking in half the way and pulling out followed by the dick fully inside. All the while playing with her clit.

I could feel that I was about to come. I pleaded to Tara, "Darling. I want you to come with me. I am coming."

Tara answered between her sobbing and sighing, "I am coming too. I am coming do. Darling come inside me. Now. Please fuck me more. More. More."

My thusts became more urgent, aster and my finger moved faster on her clit.

I could feel her waves of orgasms hitting her cunt. My cock was exploding with my orgasm. Thanks to Tara having gone away from Delhi, I had not spilled my semen. I released spurt after spurt of semen inside her.

"Come. Come inside me. Give me your spunk. More. Cool my cunt down."

As I came, I collapsed on top of her body while still pushing in and pulling out my dick.

We lay together for about five minutes. Both panting with the exercise. My sweat mixing with hers.

I propped myself up and looked deep in her eyes and asked, "How was the fuck?"

Tara said, "Aaaaaw. That was great. How was yours?"

"Tara. For many years I haven't enjoyed fucking you so much. What magic have you done to your cunt?'

Tara asked, "Want one more go?"

"Yes. I want to fuck you more."

Tara said, "Why don't you release my wrists, flip me over and fuck me doggy style on these pillows. I want you to fuck me that way."

From that position only, I released her saree knots on her wrists. I stood up and pulled my nearly flaccid dick out of her pussy with a plop and pulled her up by her wrists.

Tara sat on the pillows and looked down at my dick and said, "This dick needs to get up me."

She slid down the bed and knelt down in front of me and kissed me all around my crotch and said, "I love this dick. This is really a good dick."

She cupped my balls in both palms and said, "Lots of more spunk in them for m\now. I want all the semen inside me."

Tara pulled back the foreskin of my dick and kiss the tip and the started to tease my dick with her tongue. She sucked the ridge of my dick.

God. It was sensitive after that nearly endless fuck. Soon her ministrations got my dick up and raring to go.

Tara got up and climbed back onto the pillows and lay down face down with her bottom right on top.

She said, "Spread my legs from behind and fuck me."

I made her get into a frog like position with her legs almost as if she was about to sit down. Her ass and pussy lips became wide open.

Tara put her left hand above her head to take the thrusts and to stop her from slipping down. She placed the other hand near her pussy. Tara then whispered, "Catch my boobs. Squeeze them and fuck me. I will masturbate while you fuck me."

I loved it. That was the Tara I knew. Always wanting to experiment and enjoy with me.

I grabbed her two boobs with one hand each. They were a handful. She caught my now erect and throbbing dick with her right hand and guided it into her pussy. Tara shouted, "Thrust it in. Rape me. Rape me."

I gave one push and nearly the whole dick was inside her wet and dripping pussy.

Tara said, "Say all obscene things about me and fuck me like a dog. I am a bitch in heat."

I shouted back to her, "You bitch. Take out the milk from these boobs. I am squeezing them. You slut. Take this. And this. And this." Thrust after thrust, I fucked her.

She was playing with her clit with her right hand and screaming, "Aaaah. Oooooh. Fuck me. Please."

I pulled back my right hand while my left hand played with her two creamy breasts and gave her rump two tight slaps, crying out, "You bitch. Wanting to fuck a big dick. Not happy with my dick. Take this." I slapped her butt cheeks repeatedly, quite hard.

She screamed, "I will never again look at another dick. Please fuck me. I am yours."

I gave herd one hard stroke after another, right till the hilt of my dick. This being the second fuck in quick succession, it takes longer for a man to come. And this being Tara's umpteenth orgasm, she was trembling with waves of small orgasms.

Tara was clearly coming. She was drooling and saying, "I am a slut. Fuck me like a slut. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Hard. Tear my slit up. Darling, I love you. I love your fucking."

I started to grunt with the wave of orgasmic pleasure building up to my climax. I said hoarsely, "I am coming. You slut. You bitch' give me your orgasm. Together."

Tara hissed, "I am coming. Fuck me. Don't leave me. Don't stop."

Soon she was screaming and I was grunting with the ultimate of pleasure.

As I came, I collapsed on top of her back. Tara came too and was sobbing and breathing quickly.

We lay in that position together, close in an embrace, for nearly five minutes.

I got up, pulled out my dick and let her stay there. She was having the after shocks of her stormy orgasm. Wave after wave of shudders passed down. Her pussy mouth was opening and closing rapidly.

Tara whispered, "Please take me off and put me in the bed My legs are jelly."

I lifted her and placed her on the bed. He pussy lips were pouting out and her boobs and butt were red. Her lower lips had a bite mark.

As she lay there, she whispered to me, "Ravi. Come to bed. Lie down next to me. Hold me. Rock me."

I slipped next to her and lay there with my arms around her and her arms around me.

We kissed repeatedly.

I asked her, "Tara. Liked it?"

Tara looked shy and said, "Hmmmmm. Yes. And you?"

I said, "Tara. I loved it. I want you many more times."

Tara looked at me deeply in my eyes and asked, "I am sorry I left for Bombay thinking Milind would show me his dick and may be I would get to fuck that monster dick. I now know I was wrong."

I answered, "Shhhhh. Don't say sorry. You are my lover. You never say sorry to me," and kissed her on eyes limpid eyes.