Good Clean Fun

Story Info
Nothing like a shower.
2.7k words
4.35
50.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P40eBu5
P40eBu5
10 Followers

Hot water from the shower cascaded over her body, washing away the week's worries and stress. She soaped up her skin, touching and caressing herself in the privacy of the shower stall. She loved this time she had to herself, allowing the sensual side of her being to peak out, the intimacy of washing herself was something she treasured and waited for. Her shyness did not permit her to overtly show her desires, even to her husband.

Her hands caressed her breasts, dark full mounds crested with large, almost black nipples. her fingertips teased them. coaxing sensation from with her. Her almond eyes closed with the pleasure of it all.

Soon her hands traveled down her belly to her sex, touching, probing, seeking, wanting. She leaned against the stall and silently found her release, shuddering with private pleasure found.

After a moment she opened her eyes and reached for the shower knob. Snapping over to cold, she endured her penance - a cold shower, which made ever nerve in her body scream. She could feel her skin tighten, almost hear her nipples become erect. in the cold wash of the shower head.

Reaching for the knob she pushed in, cutting off the flow. A shallow gasp escaped her lips.

Opening the door she reached for a towel. Roughly she dried herself, wanted to extend the sensations as long as possible. The rich thick towel scraped against her skin, leaving a tingly buzz.

Wrapping herself in the towel, she grabbed another and began the process of drying her long dark hair. She thought about cutting it short, every now and then, but her husband loved it so. And if truth be known she would miss it, after all her hair had always been long and dark and silky smooth.

She was a woman that men looked at, and that women looked sideways at. Very attractive in a very exotic and sensual way. Her chocolate skin accentuated her full soft lips. Her hips were full and round, her bust was ample, her tummy curvy yet firm. She was what many men would desire in a woman, and yet she was shy, even around her husband.

Swirling the towel around her head into a turban, she let the towel around her body fall to the floor. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror an appraised herself, cupping her breasts, turning and primping herself.

It took along time for her husband to convince her to shave her sex smooth, and for a time she felt like everyone knew she was smooth there. But after a while it had become natural to her, and she loved the way it felt, both when she was nude, and when she was out in public, with the satin smoothness of her clothing touching her skin.

She spun around to catch a glimpse of her ass - she thought is was too big, her husband always told her it was just right, and would give it a firm squeeze, or run a finger down the crack and make her squirm. She felt a blush come over her when she thought of that. and yet she welcomed his touch in all ways.

Today was just another weekend day. Nothing special, but she found that her husband was up early and puttering around the house, doing odds and ends things. This puzzled her as normally she was the first one up and about. She at times had to tease him out of bed.

She began to gather something to wear. She hated wearing a bra, but wanted her breasts to stay as firm a possible for as long as possible. She studied the clasps and cup for a moment before putting it around her. She was just about to pull the straps up when the clasp was released by her husband.

"damn you", she said with a smile. And turned to face him. Her breasts wobbled gently in the morning light. "Just what have you been up to, my industrious mate?"

"Damn me eh?" He pulled her close and kissed her lips, gently at first. He loved kissing her lips, so soft and moist. And when she opened her mouth to his, it was if nothing else mattered.

She broke off the kiss, "what are you plans today?"

"pleasing you"

"In what way...?", she smiled looking in his eyes.

She felt his touch on her skin, it felt electric. Her nipples stiffened, she felt a longing inside of her. His hands cupped her bum, and his finger tip ran down the crack. She pressed her body against his, her blushing masked by the the chocolate of her skin. She wondered if he knew how conflicted she was. Half wanted him to take her now and the other half, wondered what he saw in her.

She allowed her hands to caress his skin, always fascinated by the contrast of his skin beneath hers. She felt vulnerable as he was fully clothed and she was fully not. Yet she could feel his hardening cock beneath his jeans, she reached down and gave it a squeeze.

'you sure that you are for pleasing me and not you mindless friend down here?"

"he gets involved only at your need".

He lifted her up on the counter top and dropped to his knees before her.

'now then what have we here..." His strong hands pushed her thighs open and revealed her sex to him. A bit of pink against her skin. His lips touched her knee and then her thigh.

'no she whispered, not that, oh god I'll be useless after this..."

"you want me to stop?"

She opened her legs wider, and lifted then over his back, using her calves to pull him closer.

Her eyes met his, "does that answer your question?"

A little slouch on her part, and all at once she felt his lips touch her, his tongue dart inside of her. She ran her hands across his scalp, massaging him, urging him.

'damn you," she sighed, " this is so good, mmm yes...."

His hands began to wander and probe. His touch was electric on her skin. Her ass, her hips, her belly. Her breasts, she held his hands there on her breasts, urging his touch. Her nipples begged to be pinched, squeezed and teased.

She could feel that warmth spreading out inside of her. Starting in her belly and rapidly filling her being. Soon she lost track of where she was, what was around her and anything else. She wanted to scream out his name in pleasure, but could only moan and whimper and sensation filled her, ebbed and flowed, and did so again. She closed her eyes and let it wash over her.

Finally she gently pushed him away from her.

With half open eyes she looked down at him, "damn you bastard, " she smiled, " you do that so well. I so love it and don't deserve it."

He licked his lips and reached for a towel to wipe his face. " I do it because I can, and I do it to please you, and face girlie, I do it because I love you."

Her heart seemed to flutter a bit at his words, it always did. She felt the she did not deserve his love. And yet, she had it. Unconditionally.

She slid down off of the counter and reached for him. He stood up and took her in his arms, and their lips met, she could taste herself on his lips, and the darting of his tongue seemed to enhance the flavor.

She broke off the kiss, " my turn.", she whispered.

And with that she slid down to her knees, her hands traversing his body. While she was always unsure of herself, she knew he loved this, when she did it.

Slowly she unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned his jeans. She loved the button fly. Slowly she pulled them down around his ankles. Next she reached for his bulging jockey shorts. hooking her fingers in the waistband she ran her hands around his waist, savoring the feel of his skin on her fingers and palms. All the while she would steal a glance up at him and then back to the bulge in his shorts. Finally she pulled them down, revealing his stiff member.

He claimed that he was just an average sized guy, albeit, uncut. However she found him to be perfect for her. She loved his skin tones, the darker color of his cock, the deep pink of his glans when she pulled back his foreskin, and the color of his balls. All this was set in contrast to light color of his skin, except in the summer when he darkened up from the sun.

She thought about this as she opened her mouth to taste him. She watched the tip of his cock as she licked the tip, his taste salty, male. pungent and musky.

She adored it.

She tuned him so that his naked ass was pressed against the vanity, he grabbed the edge with both hands. A low moan escaped his lips. He loved her to do this.

She permitted her hands to wander across his skin, dark chocolate contrasting with white skin. The cool of his skin excited her. She caressed his thighs and began to take him in her mouth, gently sucking and licking his stiff manhood. Her hands wandered up his thighs and groin until reaching his belly and hair covered chest. She loved the feel of the hair and skin between her fingers. And she could tell he was losing himself.

"oh babe, damn..."

"feels good?" "hell yes... "

His hands gently caressed the sides of her face, his eyes finding hers.

She loved this part. A stare down. Her almond shaped dark eyes, holding his bright sharp blue ones. She could tell when he was close, as the pupils of his eyes would dilate widely.

Oh my she thought, he is close.

She buried his cock deep in her mouth, feeling the tip against the back of her throat. She closed her eyes and relaxed herself.

He wanted too. She could tell. And she began to let him. His hips flexed, and she made her head move in rhythm with his movements. Fucking her mouth.

So naughty she thought. So very wicked. She tried hard to suppress a smile, she did not want to break the spell.

"uhhh.... oh yes..."

She felt him thrust and quiver, and inside her mouth was coated with hot sticky cum spurting from inside him.

"...yes ohhhhh.. yess..."

Another thrust and more cum for her.

Wicked, she smiled, so naughty and she loved it. She wanted to swallow it all. His cock was slick with her spit an his cum, glistening in the morning light.

At long last he subsided, his cock spasming and softening in her mouth. She continued to suckle on his foreskin and licking him clean.

She felt his hands reach down to her, and raised her off her knees. His eyes found hers and then his lips pressed against hers. First softly, then with more urgency his mouth opened and his tongue touched hers.

And danced.

And teased.

This always surprised her. He was such a guy's guy, male and manly. Other lovers in her past would not kiss her right afterwards. He ALWAYS did. From the first time.

She felt his hands wandering on her naked skin. Down her back, between her legs, down the crack of her ass. touching her anus Now that made her squirm.

'stop that you bad boy..."

"you don't like it?"

" I like it , but..."

"but it's a taboo maybe - you need to work up to it?"

"yeah..." she was glad of her coloring, other wise she would be bright pink.

The sunlight streaming in through the windows highlighted the contrast between them.

She tugged at his remaining clothing, and peeled it off his body. She pressed her naked body against his her full breasts against his chest, and ground her sex against his groin.

"did you? she asked.

he grinned.

"goody!"

She knew what he had done. She knew he would be good for a while now.

"better life through chemicals..."

She slapped his ass playfully.

"you are so fucked up..."

"something else is up..."

"oh my" She reached down and grasped his rising cock. " you are so randy..."

"it's your fault...."

She started stroking his member, " my fault, how is that"

"you're naked, waving those things in my face, and rubbing the lamp, again"

"I like the genie"

"mmm..."

His cock twitched in her hand, damn he was hard. The stuff really works.

"well?"

"well what?"

'you gonna be fuck me?"

His eyes widened, she'd never said that before. She'd always been so demure and shy about it.

"I want to be fucked, hard, then later we can make love"

She left the bathroom and flung herself on the bed, sticking her ass up in the air, wiggling it back and forth

Peeking out at him. "get your white ass in here and have your way with me"

She felt him join her on the bed, kneeling between her legs and then she could feel his cock plunge into her. She pushed back to meet his entry of her sex. God she loved it.

His lips nibbled on her earlobe. Just a hint of teeth.

"can't say it again can you?"

"what"

"can't say that word"

His thrusts were insistent, his groin slapping against her ass.

"I want you to say it..."

He stopped.

"nooooo.."

"I want you BEG" and with beg he thrust in once and withdrew to the edge of her sex and paused again.

She pushed back, but he matched her movements.

"damn you..."

"no...

He teased her sex, waggling his hardness across her lips.

"please... please do me..."

" not enough", he whispered

"it's so coarse..."

"not from your lips."

She smiled and her lip found his. Kissing was one of the things she loved to do. As their lips met pressed and wrestled, she could feel the wet hardness of his cock on her thigh.

Finally she could bear it no longer.

"fuck me, damn you, FUCK me...

Once again he entered her in ernest, from behind. She loved it, from behind. Her eyes closed and she withdrew into herself, meeting each thrust, feeling him inside her.

She felt it building, first as if wanting to pee, almost as if her teeth might be floating but soon it past. A deeper sensation followed, as if an old friend, filling her body with gentle but insistent wave of pleasure.

"tell me again..."

"damn you , fuck me, be wicked... oh yes..."

Slowly they began to perspire, and her body took on a glossy sheen. Moisture gathered on her chin, at the tip of her nose, and a long bead of sweat ran down one of her breasts, and hung off the tip of her nipple. Hanging on it seemed for dear life. And just then she just seemed to melt. Her mind lost contact with her body, as all of her nerve endings seemed to explode with pleasure. She fell face first onto the bed, her ass held in the air by the grip of his hands. She screamed her pleasure into the pillow.

He slowed a bit to let her catch her breath. But he was close too. In the fog of her release she knew he was close.

She wanted it, inside her. She wanted to feel him release. Fill her with him.

"cum for me... yes babe, inside me..."

She made a move to change their places. She knew he wanted her on top. Riding him.

In a moment he was on his back and she was on top riding his stiff cock. Within a a moment he began to thrash and groan and inside of her she could feel his seed coating her with him.

Once

Twice

Three times he pushed his cum into her.

And then he began to subside. Urgency of his passion was past.

She bent to kiss him and his lips found hers. And they enveloped each other. Holding on to the moment for a time.

As lovers do tend to do.

Phoebus ©030805

P40eBu5
P40eBu5
10 Followers