Good Deed Rewarded

Story Info
Giving a ride to a plain older woman leads to a surprise.
2.4k words
4.17
317.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate working second shift. Normally I try to avoid it, but due to a lay off, I had been forced to take a job working in a convenience store on that dreaded shift. It had been a long eight hours, having to deal with the low-lifes who frequented this particular store. It was in a bad neighborhood and I was constantly having to deal with shoplifters, and people who would attempt any kind of con that they could to get something for nothing. To make matters worse, this evening, I had pissed off my co-worker because I refused to let her give the stores wares away to her friends. I was tired, pissed off and just ready to go home. I had no way of knowing that something would occur on my drive home that would put me in a much better mood.

I live about fifteen miles from the store and it normally takes about twenty minutes to get to my apartment, depending how I hit the lights in town. Half of my trip is in the city, but the last half is through a relatively desolate stretch of road. I was just reaching the point where the area changes from commercial to nothing, when I noticed a figure walking on the side of the road in front of me. I got a pretty good look as I passed and saw that it was a middle aged, woman in an old fashioned, past the knee dress.

About half a mile back I had passed what I knew to be a store front church and figured that this woman had probably left from there, having either had car trouble or was just so devoted that she had walked to church and was now walking home. I knew that she probably had a long walk ahead of her as the stretch of road she was heading onto had a very long piece to go before there were any signs of habitation.

It was sprinkling rain, and while it was a warm night, I just felt that I could not go on without going back and at least offering her a ride. believe me when I say that I did this for the most altruistic of reasons. I had gotten a good look at this woman and she was definitely not the hot, sexy fantasy hitch-hiker that we all hope to find someday. I just knew that I would hope that someone would offer a ride to my sister or mother if they were in such a predicament.

I did a U-turn in an old abandoned business parking lot and went back down the road past her and pulled a second U-turn. I hit the button that lowered my passenger side power window, as I pulled up alongside the woman. Upon close inspection, I was right, this woman was decidedly frumpy looking, just the type you would expect to see in a poor independent church. She was not ugly, but not pretty either. Just plain. The baggy print dress she was wearing was definitely unattractive. I leaned towards the window and spoke to her as she stopped next to my car.

"Have car trouble?" I asked.

"No. I just don't have a ride home." the lady replied.

"Well, I'm going this way, so if you want, I can give you a lift. No need to walk in the rain." I offered as nicely as I could in an attempt to let her know that I wasn't dangerous.

"Are you sure it won't be any trouble?" she asked.

"Not at all!" I smiled back cheerfully. "Hop on in."

She opened the passenger door and climbed in, taking obvious comfort at not being in the rain any longer.

"So where can I take you?" I asked.

"I live about four miles down Old Liberty Road." she replied. "Are you sure it's not out of your way?" I noticed that there seemed to be something a bit....wrong with her voice.

"Well, it is a little out of my way, but I don't mind. I just got off work and I'm heading home so I'm in no hurry." I assured her. "I couldn't leave you walking in the rain like that. I would hate to think of my sister being stuck like that and would hope someone would get her off the road this late at night, and out of the rain."

"Well, aren't you sweet!" she exclaimed, reaching over and putting her right hand on my shoulder. Once again I noticed that her voice seemed a bit off.

"So, how did you come to not have a ride?" I inquired.

"This is kind of embarrassing, but I went to a party with a friend and got into an argument with her and the other people there, so I just left and started walking home. I've been walking for about half an hour when you picked me up."

Now I knew what was wrong with her voice! She was drunk!. I had been totally wrong in my assumption that she had come from the church. Well, it didn't really matter. She still needed a ride home and I still felt justified in giving one to her.

"Well, I'm just glad I can help a lady in need." I said. I then felt her arm brush up against mine as she seemed to be leaning a bit towards my side of the car. I moved my arm more towards me, breaking the contact. A few seconds later, I felt her arms resting against mine once again. I was starting to get a little uncomfortable. This woman was obviously drunk and I hoped that she was not getting any ideas. It might be different if she were young and good looking, but she was at least twenty years older than my twenty-five and she did not have the looks that would normally turn me on.

We rode in silence for a few minutes, her arm still pressed into mine when I told her, "You'll have to show me where you live. I had already turned onto the road she had mentioned.

"I will honey." she answered, reaching over to grip my arm. She squeezed it for a moment before taking her hand away. This was getting weird.

We rode the next few miles in silence, but I could see her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. "It's right around this next curve on the right" she instructed. I navigated the curve and she told me to pull into the next driveway on the right. It was a long driveway, leading to a house up on a hill at some distance.

"Stop here." She told me, "Don't pull all the way up to the house. My kids will be asleep and I don't want to wake them up. I'll just walk the rest of the way."

Following her instructions, I stopped the car and put it into park. She turned towards me and said, "So what do I owe you for the ride?"

"I can't take your money." I insisted. "I didn't mind helping you out at all."

"I know that, but I have to pay you back for being so nice."

"You don't owe me anything. Really. I did it because I wanted to."

"I know I don't owe you." She said giving me a funny look, "But, I want to pay you back."

I was getting a little nervous. My mind was racing. What was this woman saying? Was she making me some kind of indecent offer? Or was my mind just seeing things that were not there. I was confused but at the same time, the idea was starting to turn me on. I could not believe my libido was in overdrive thinking about doing something with this unattractive, drunken woman. I was afraid to do anything about it, because if I was taking what she was saying wrong, I could get in trouble. Visions of a rape trial filled my head, so I remained quiet.

"C'mon," she said in her slurred voice, "Surely you can think of some way for me to pay you back."

"I don't know." I said, becoming more sure with each second that this woman WAS making me an offer.

"Think hard." she said, putting extra emphasis on the word "hard".

My sex drive was starting to overcome my common sense and I turned to look at her and said, "Well there is something, but if I say it, it might offend you."

"Try me." she said looking me straight in the eyes.

I hesitated before I spoke, my voice breaking, "Well....there's something that I haven't had in a long time." I was stalling.

"Tell me what it is." she demanded of me.

"Promise you won't get mad?" I asked, already knowing I was going to tell her. "I promise." She assured me.

"Ok. It's been months since I've had a girlfriend. I dated my last one for over a year. She didn't like giving head, and when she did she would never finish me off the right way. Do you know what I mean?"

" 'The right way?' What do you mean?" she asked me.

"I mean she would never let me get off in her mouth and swallow." I replied.

There was a terrible silence that followed after my revelation. I just knew that I had gone to far and the shit was going to hit the fan.

Finally she spoke, "Well, I can give you the blowjob," She said, smiling as her hand reached over to grip my already hard cock, "But I won't swallow either. I've never done that even for my husband. Think that will be ok?" she asked as she continued to squeeze my shaft through my jeans.

Of course it would be ok! I was turned on beyond belief that I was going to get my cock sucked by a complete stranger, even though she was not even pretty. I just nodded my head, and she reached for my zipper and started lowering it. She reached through the opening in my pants and took my cock in her hand and it just felt wonderful. She tried to pull it through the opening, but it was too big and stiff to fit through with my pants still buttoned so I undid them, spreading the waistband. My prick sprang out, with her tiny fingers fastened to it with a death grip. I reached to my side and pulled the lever that allowed my seat to lean back and as soon as I did, she leaned in over me and I felt her warm, wet mouth cover about half of my length.

I put my head on her head, loving the feel of it bobbing up and down on my shaft. In the dark, I could barely make her movements out, but I could feel every inch of my cock sliding between her sucking lips. My hips began to rise involuntarily to meet her movements, as she took more of me in her mouth with each bob of her head. I could feel her tongue swirling in her mouth, hot against my engorged skin.

This was just UNREAL. I had met this woman less that fifteen minutes before and here I was fucking her mouth. The whole thing had created such an intense situation, that I knew I was not going to last long. The feel of her mouth moving up and down my length, with her fist pumping the lower half was driving me to the brink. Her actions combined with the totally surreal situation had me almost ready to cum.

"Faster!" I urged her on. "I'll tell you when I'm ready to cum so you can pull off."

"MMMMMMMMM." was her only reply other than quickening her pace.

Her head began bobbing faster and her hand began pumping harder and I could feel the hot cum start to boil out of my aching nuts.

"I'm about to cum!" I almost screamed.

She just kept fucking my cock with her mouth even faster.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her.

She didn't slow down. Her mouth continued to suck even harder.

I couldn't hold back a moment longer and I shot a jet of white hot cum deep into her mouth. My cock spasmed in her oral grasp as I shot another thick, full load of cum across her tongue. She pulled her mouth off my still shooting cock, gagging, the next shot blew across her face, and she caught her breath and drove her face down onto my cock again. I had built up a lot of cum in my abstinence, and she was getting it all. My prick was exploding in her sucking mouth, load after load. I could hear her make swallowing noises, as I filled her throat with my seed. Finally, I felt my orgasm start to subside, but she just held my meat in her mouth, suckling on me.

I was exhausted from such an intense climax and just lay there, gasping for breath. My cock was shrinking in her mouth, but she continued to suck on it, as I felt a bit more cum seep from my cockhead. She lay there with my prick in her mouth for what seemed to be several minutes as I regained my breath, finally letting it slide from her lips, wet and sticky. She held my now soft cock in her hand and licked it like a lollypop, cleaning all the ejaculate from it. Her head was still in my lap when I asked breathlessly, "I thought you didn't swallow?"

"I don't. But it seemed so important to you that this time I had to. That was my first taste of cum. Was I good?" She asked.

"You were fucking incredible!" I exclaimed.

"Good. I wanted to be."

"Well, you were." I replied. About that time, I saw a light come on over the door of her house. The door then opened and I saw a figure stop out onto the porch. I pointed this out to the woman whose name I did not even know, who still had her head in my lap, my dick in her hand.

"OH SHIT!" She cried. "That's my husband! You'd better go!" she urged as she threw open the passenger door and jumped out. "Thanks for the ride!" she then slammed shut the door as the man started walking down the yard.

"No. Thank you!" I yelled, wondering how she was going to explain that big stream of cum on her face to her husband, as I threw the car into reverse and backed out of the driveway as fast as I could. I then shifted into drive as I punched the accelerator and sped off into the night.