Good Friends: The First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long had she been standing there in the locker room scantily clad? 5 minutes? 7? 10 minutes? No matter. It seemed like forever.

Laura felt extremely uncomfortable. So quickly going from an elevated state of sensuality to an elevated state of embarrassment. Kissing Leann was so wonderful. Had the trainer seen them kissing? How had they even got to that? They were both married for goodness sake. What is happening back there? she thought. But she didn't dare turn around. I must look foolish. Standing here pretending to be doing something. If she doesn't leave soon, I may have to actually go and take a shower. What time is it? My, that kiss was truly amazing.

The trainer was about to leave but first gazed Leann up and down one last time. Leann noticed she hesitated when focused on her breasts and then again on her mound. Leann was so embarrassed. But when she saw the trainer give her a sheepish smile, Leann felt that electricity race through her body which made nipples even harder and strain against the sheer fabric even more. Leann attempted a smile back. It was a combination of shy, embarrassed, sheepish, horny, submissive all rolled into one. Leann's confusion had shown through her facial expressions.

When she heard the door close, Laura turned, relieved and said:

I thought she would never leave.

Yeah, me too.

What was she doing?

Not really sure, just checking on things I guess.

Laura saw a puzzled look on Leann's face... not sure what to make of it. Both saw that both were still flushed.

Leann? Laura started shyly.

Yes?

That kiss? Laura continued.

Yeah?

I thought it was wonderful. she completed shyly.

The two women were just standing there, looking into each other's eyes. They had never looked at the other this way. They could feel a growing closeness that was never there before. Leann made no effort to cover herself, knowing full well the outfit was succeeding. Laura's focus left Leann's eyes and enveloped Leann's body. Laura could not believe she was staring this way at her friend. Laura was actually analyzing her friend's breasts. Her nipples have to be huge, Laura thought. ...to be protruding that much through a sports bra, they just have to be. And hard too. That bra is really holding them up too. Is she a D-cup? At least...

Leann was enjoying watching Laura look at her. They were both in a haze again. Leann could tell Laura wasn't thinking about being interrupted again. Leann took a step closer to Laura and leaned forward to her again. Laura broke her gaze from Leann's breasts in time to look into Leann's eyes as she kissed her again. Laura thought Leann tasted lovely. Laura was settling into another kiss when Leann reach down and took her hand. Slowly, very slowly, Leann brought it up to her chest. As she placed Laura's hand on her left breast, Laura gasped and then sighed.

Oh my gosh, what is she doing, Laura thought to herself. Wait a minute. We can't do that. What are you doing? Laura's thoughts freaking out. Oh my! It is so firm. I can feel her nipple against my palm! Leann pulled Laura's hand into her more and she moaned into Laura's mouth. Laura was about to pull away when Leann used her other hand to lift her bra slightly and slide Laura's hand underneath!

Ohhhhhh mmmyyy, Laura almost shouted into Leann's mouth!

Their lips were now exploring and almost 'biting' the other's. Each was moaning as a result of the other. It was obviously that both were having trouble keeping their open... falling deep into a totally new experience. But they did, still looking deeply into the other's. Their breath both quickened and deepened simultaneously. The feeling of the other's breath inside their mouth was so tantalizing. They were actually breathing in the other's breath.

Laura was trying to 'see' her friend's boob through her hand. Leann's was even harder and thicker than she imagined! Now it was poking her bare palm. It was as stiff and big as her thumb!! Leann moved Laura's hand in a small circular motion. This amplified her nipple. Neither could still believe this was happening. Their heavy breathing was transitioning to groans of pleasure, excitement and fear. The looks into the other's eyes were intensifying... less blinking... more desire... and even a bit of sadness. But their eyes did not separate.

Just as Laura was going to go out on a limb and take Leann's nipple between her thumb and forefinger, the trainer came around the corner! Neither Leann nor Laura noticed her right away.

Oh, excuse me ladies. she said with a slight smirk.

Laura and Leann separated quickly and clumsily, stumbling and almost falling over. Both women were bright red now; obviously unable to hide what they were doing and their feelings about it.

I'm not judging you or your behavior. It's just that maybe a little discretion should be advised. Clearly, the locker room in a fitness center is not a secluded place.

The trainer looked and saw wedding bands on both hands and nodded to herself.

The center does have rules. The forms you signed clearly stated appropriate and inappropriate behavior. I believe this would be considered inappropriate... don't you??

Now, not just embarrassed, Leann and Laura were worried. They had been caught in the act. An act not just embarrassing, but inappropriate, and most would consider morally wrong! What would their families say? neighbors? co-workers?

I will have to take your names and record the incident. I will try to be discrete, however I can't promise anything.

Leann hurriedly began to get dressed.

Maam, before you do that, let me get the information I need.

What, Leann thought... why can't I... She looked at the trainer. Did she notice a slight smirk again. Hard to tell. You bitch, Leann. So for several minutes, Leann was standing in only a thong and cami, face flushed, nipples still blazing. She was actually concerned that the moisture between her legs was not noticeable. After gathering the personal information (some of which neither thought necessary..), the trainer left quietly after looking over both women once more.

As soon as they heard the door shut, they looked at each other. Obviously, scared and worried... What had they done? But also still excited... remembering the kisses, Laura's hand on Leann's breast, the feelings they were both still feeling. Their eyes met and communicated let's hurry up and leave. After a minute, while Leann was still dressing, Laura said:

I'll leave now and we can leave separately to draw less attention. Okay?

Okay. Leann responded (was that sadness in her voice?)

Laura turned to the exit, then hesitated... looked back at Leann. She wanted so badly to kiss her. Leann could tell. Again, in unison, their looks said 'no, we better not.' Laura walked silently out.

It has been a few months since that morning. Neither woman has mentioned it to the other (or to anyone else for that matter, heavens forbid). Both have tried to maintain a sense of regularity, whether in public or family gatherings. But every once in awhile, Leann may think she notices a particular look from Laura, or Laura thinks she hears a certain tone in Leann's voice, or they accidentally touch or rub together. But for now, fear has ruled the day. And sadness, a close second.

12