Good Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeverSmart
NeverSmart
154 Followers

Unable to resist any longer, I let the head of my cock pass over Hannah's butthole, Then, feeling the dip of her entrance, gave it a little nudge on the way back up.

Hannah 's only response was a gentle clench of her cheeks, and a slight turn of her head, before continuing to rock her hips forward again.

For a few minutes, neither of us speaking, just expelling small signs and barely audible groans.

Hannah must have been enjoying the sensations. She had relaxed enough that my cock now caught the lip of her ring, before popping out and past.

Both us were now breathing heavily, as we ground ourselves together with purpose. Then, one thrust found the target, and caused both of us to pause. With a little grunt, Hannah rolled her hips, steering my cock back to where she hinted it belonged.

'Ummm...What are you doing?' Hannah asked suspiciously, when again the head of my cock began to make more than a little headway.

'Nothing,' I lied, knowing that both of us knew that I'd intentionally shifted my hips.

'It doesn't feel like nothing. It feels like you're up to something,' she chimed back, now looking over her shoulder.

'Maybe,' I replied coyly.

'Well, I hate to disappoint you, but we won't be fucking my ass today,' Hannah declared, her choice of words resonating loudly in my ears.

Plucking the condom up from her desk, Hannah turned and tapped my nose with it.

'Besides, it wouldn't be any fun without lube and margaritas,' she remarked playfully, a twinkle lighting her eyes.

'Sooo...Are you ready?' she asked with a sexy little grin.

'If you are?' I replied, as I reached out and clasped my hand over Hannah's pussy.

Hannah gave my cock a few tugs before she tore open the wrapper and using both hands, unfurled the sheath over my hard on.

'Well, I think that should do it,' Hannah said, sitting back on the edge of her desk, admiring her work.

'I think that should,' I agreed, moving up to straddle her leg.

I couldn't help looking down to take in Hannah's every detail. Both of us wore expressions of pure lust as the tension continued to build.

My finger swam in Hannah's slit, as her clit danced circles beneath my finger tip. My cock strained under Hannah's firm grasp and steady strokes.

When my fingers thrust in her pussy, Hannah moaned.

'I want your dick in me,' she said hungrily, clasping my hand, forcing my fingers deeper.

'Back up,' Hannah instructed.

'Lie down. I'm on top.'

'What about carpet burn?' I thought aloud, with my big head momentarily kicking in.

Hannah looked around her office, deftly reached in to a space between the wall and a filing cabinet, and produced a yoga mat.

'Problem solved!' she beamed proudly, as she threw the mat down.

The obstacle tackled, we wasted no time arranging ourselves. Hannah now towered above, her thighs straddling my hips. Her breasts swaying enticingly close as she continued shifting her weight.

I shameless looked from Hannah's face to her deliciously spread pussy, and back again, as she settled.

Comfortable, Hannah crouched lower and draped her breasts across my lips as I felt the moist heat of her sex grind against my shaft.

Feeling the contact, I raised my hips, wanting to add to the already intense sensation. My mouth chased her nipples, finally catching one between my lips and sucking it firmly.

Swirling my tongue around it, I randomly caught Hannah's nipple between my teeth and gave it a gentle bite.

Hannah was now letting out small moans, as her hips rocked with determination.

Abruptly, Hannah reached down and, with a hint of desperation, positioned my ready cock at her entrance. Straightening to her full height, Hannah tentatively lowered herself, engulfing the head of my cock.

Hannah held her breath as she sank lower, taking a little more before friction started to pull. With a gentle rise and fall, Hannah sank a little lower. A final effort and we both exhaled and as my length disappear within her.

'Ohh...' Hannah and I chorused, with satisfied moans.

Hands at Hannah's waist, I pulled down trying to drive ever deeper.

I flexed my cock, prompting a small smile from Hannah's lips. Hannah squeezed back, her pussy clenching my shaft, sending an added tingle up my spine.

We teased each other for a few moments, flexing back and forth. Eventually, we exchange one last grin before Hannah rolled her hips forward in one long stroke.

Hannah placed a hand on my chest to steady herself as we fell into a rhythm.

With my hands on her hips, I moved with Hannah, burying myself as deeply as I could. Locking eyes, we exchanged wanton stares as our bodies responded to our slow grind.

A small moan escaped Hannah's mouth as I reached further back and groped her backside.

Hearing her response, I started pulling Hannah's cheeks apart as she thrust back, wanting to expose her sensitive opening to the cool air.

My efforts didn't go unnoticed as Hannah sighed loudly before walking her hands forward and hanging her head.

A few strokes later, Hannah threw her hair to one side.

'I'm so turned on,' Hannah breathed in my ear, as she started biting and sucking my earlobe.

Her words triggered a deep desire within. With careful movements, I let the fingertips of one hand, creep closer and closer to Hannah's asshole. By the end of three more stokes, two fingertips rested over her opening.

Feeling my touch, Hannah lifted her head.

Readjusting her hips a little, she then resumed her steady strokes. Hannah's little shift had extended my reach so I could now comfortably explore all that lay between her thighs.

Everything else became peripheral, as I focused on the tips of my fingers. I could feel Hannah's ring stretch, as my hands, over and over again, continued prying her cheeks wide.

Tracing my fingertips lower, I slipped them in alongside my shaft, as it pumped in and out. Hannah sighed at the addition stretching her pussy further.

Both our sexes were drenched with her juices. Withdrawing my now coated fingers, I returned my fingertips to Hannah's rear.

Circling her clenched opening once again, I started to gently probe. Within moments, the tense knot unraveled, allowing my tips to slip in and out.

Hannah slowed for a moment, lost in the new sensation.

'You're so bad,' she breathed lustfully in my ear.

'Maybe,' I replied, as my fingers plied Hannah's ring a little wider.

Little by little, my fingers delved deeper, as her muscles relaxed. Now and again, Hannah squeezed tightly around my digits, only to give more when she released her grip.

Then something shifted in Hannah.

Abruptly, she sat up, grabbed me by both wrists and in one fluid motion, pinned my hands over my head.

Closing her eyes, she began grinding her clit in to me with renewed vigor. Hannah's strokes quickly grew to desperate thrusts.

Her face was a mask of determination. I watched Hannah's mouth subconsciously open and close ever so slightly, as she focused solely on her ever building orgasm.

Seeing Hannah lost in herself triggered a deep urge to drive my dick ever upward.

Harder and harder, I thrust my hips in to Hannah, as I strained under her grip. Both our bodies glistened from what was now a race the finish.

'Uh...Uh...Uh,' Hannah quietly grunted, biting her lower lip, while I took short, sharp breaths in time.

We were fucking with abandon now. Nothing else mattered.

The familiar surges, now accenting the continual tingling pleasure, signaled I was mere seconds from release. Then Hannah threw her head back.

'Oh God...Oh...Oh...Oh God yes! Yes! I'm cumming!' Hannah cried, as her thrusts returned to smooth stokes again.

The second her voice registered, my own orgasm burst forth. Hannah was still squeezing my wrists, riding out her orgasm, as my muscles began spasming,

'Uh...Uh...Yes!' I groaned, finally climaxing.

I could feel the condom ballooning as my cock pumped what felt like a torrent of cum in to Hannah.

Hannah sat back, allowing me to place my hands back on her thighs.

I gave her a light squeeze, as we smiled satisfied smiles at each other.

'Wow. So that was fun,' Hannah said, as she gave my dick a squeeze in return.

'I think that was more than fun,' I replied.

Taking our time, we eventually decided to make a move up off the floor. I was still hard when I finally withdrew from Hannah's still hot, but very relaxed, pussy.

Disposing of the evidence discretely, I gathered up my clothes and started to get dressed.

By the time I tied my shoes, Hannah was fixing her hair in a small hand mirror.

Looking at her desk, I noticed that her thong was still sitting where I had left it.

'I think you forgot these,' I said, twirling her little, black intimates on my finger.

Hannah just grinned.

'I thought I still owed you?' she replied, coyly.

'Besides, I thought it would be fun to play for them next week. Don't you?' Hannah asked, giving me the cheekiest grin yet.

'Maybe,' I smiled, walking over to stand behind Hannah.

'And maybe we could have a few margaritas too?' I added, giving her waist a little squeeze.

Hannah, taking the thong from my fingers and slipping it in my pocket simply replied, 'Maybe.'

***If you enjoyed the story, please don't forget to vote, and writers love to get feedback so please, post a comment. Thank you.

NeverSmart
NeverSmart
154 Followers
12