Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Trisha? Be a good slut and suck the man's cock." A ripple of snickers ran through the room in response to Dan's command.

"Wait…no…Dan, h-hold on…" Trisha stammered. She didn't even know what she was going to say. What am I supposed to do? Why didn't he tell me beforehand?

But just then, without even asking, without a single word of warning, Dan bucked forward into the frightened cheerleader, and immediately every thought disappeared from Trisha's mind. His cock plunged into her tight cunt, stretching her open, thick and hard against her soaked, tender flesh. Trisha jolted as she felt him thrust into her, and immediately, instinctively, she rocked back against him, burying him even further inside her warm pussy.

"Ohhhhh…" Trisha let out a long, loud whimper as she felt him fill her. She couldn't help it; he had teased her the entire drive here, so that she was practically quivering with lust, so horny that her pussy juices were dribbling down her bare thigh. Her eyes brightened as she felt his grip tighten around her slim waist, preparing to pump ferociously into her, and she grabbed handfuls of the bedspread as she readied herself. For a moment, she forgot entirely about the rest of the room, about all the strangers watching her, and all she could think about was Dan's hard fucking. Her entire body was trembling with anticipation, her cunt stuffed full of his cock, waiting for him to begin bucking into her with the same force and strength that had made her scream with joy so many times before. But it never came.

Dan's dick was still buried in her twat, his hand still around her waist, but he wasn't moving his hips or thrusting into her. Instead, he was grinning down at her. He was waiting for something.

"I said suck his cock, Trisha. Suck it now." His command was harsh and firm.

Silent, trembling, the cheerleader stared at the thick cock in front of her. Dan's meat was so deep in her, so big and hard, but he wasn't fucking her the way he always did, the way her pussy was crying out for. The lifeguard's teasing fingers had already driven her out of her mind with lust, and now it was rising in her body, taking over her fright and replacing it with an eager hunger. Her pussy needed to be pounded. God…I'm so horny… Instinctively, she began to rock her petite frame against his hips, trying to drive his cock in and out of her cunt as best as she could, the bed creaking with her efforts. A tiny whimper escaped her lips as she tried her best to pump herself on his tool. But just then, Dan's hands clamped down harder on her waist, forcing her to stay still, now with his cock only halfway inside her desperate twat.

"No, Trisha. I told you to suck his cock. And you won't get fucked until you do as you're told."

Dan's command rang through her ears: Suck his cock. No! They're all strangers! But her body was burning with desire; all she wanted was for him to fuck her. Why was he teasing her?

"Please…" Trisha meant to ask Dan to tell his friends to leave; she meant to say Please…let's be alone…I only want you to fuck me… But her lust was taking over her quivering body; it was fogging up her mind. All that came out was the last few words, in a soft, pleading whimper: "Please…fuck me…"

"No." Dan's voice was even more firm, and was starting to sound a little irritated. "Not until you suck his cock." And then, suddenly, Trisha gasped as she felt him pull all the way out of her. Noo!! Her pussy had never felt so empty in her life; driven wild and wet by his fingers, tender and aching for him, then teased with his full length…only for him to pull out completely a few seconds later. This was torture! Oh God, oh God…I want his cock! I need it! The cheerleader already knew what she had to do.

Slowly, silently, Trisha leaned forward, parted her lips, and gently took the tip of the second lifeguard's cock into her mouth, sucking gently, coating it with her slobber. He groaned loudly as he felt her slurp on his meat, and the rest of the room murmured with approval. Dan kept his word; a second later, the cheerleader finally got her reward. His hips began to rock slowly against hers, driving his thick tool deep, back into her dripping cunt. Yes…finally!! The cheerleader let out a muffled squeal of pleasure as Dan began to pump in and out of her, and in response, she leaned further forward, gulping down even more of the cock in her mouth, her soft lips wrapping around it, her tongue lightly grazing the bottom of his shaft.

"Ohhh…fuck," the lifeguard groaned, staring down at the cheerleader, and he slowly thrust his meat deeper against her lips, watching his shaft disappear into her mouth.

"Yeah, what'd I fucking tell you?" Dan bragged from behind her, his hands still on her waist, bucking his cock into her soaked twat. "She's a good little cocksucker, isn't she?"

"So good…fuck yeah man...." The lifeguard grinned down at Trisha, watching the whimpering cheerleader rock back and forth between him and Dan, her lips stretched wide, slurping noisily on his meat, her mouth wet and hot, her tongue soft and slippery against his dick. The petite girl had been so hesitant at first, but now that she was doing it, now that she was getting fucked like she had begged for, it seemed that she was losing her reluctance. She had taken almost all of his cock into her mouth, the tip pressing up against her throat, the rest of his shaft filling and stretching her mouth. Her lips smacked as they slid back and forth on his meat, rocking in rhythm with Dan's fucks and her muffled moans.

One by one, the rest of the men were reaching for the growing bulges in their pants, massaging their eager cocks through their pants. For now they admired the sight in front of them: a dainty little brunette, on her hands and knees and still in her cheerleading outfit, taking two cocks at once, rocking back and forth on the bed as one lifeguard pounded her twat while another plunged his rod into her open mouth. Rocking one way would bury Dan's meat even deeper in her cunt, while the other way would send her lips gliding deep down the cock in her mouth.

Trisha was lost in lust, relishing each of Dan's thrusts, pushing and pumping into her twat, hard and thick against her tender canal. Yes! Yes! Her body had almost burst with desire for Dan; now he was giving it to her exactly the way she loved, fast and deep and rough. She would have been crying her pleasure out loud, but since her mouth was busy, they were only muffled moans and sloppy, loud slurps, as the cheerleader did her best to work both cocks at once. Her heart was still thumping at the thought of all these strangers, at the shock of finding herself surrounded in an unknown hotel room – but the cheerleader was quickly losing herself to the feeling of Dan's cock in her twat.

"Oh fuck…that's so good…she's so good…"

"Yeah," one of the men watching said. "That mouth looks really fucking nice." The rest muttered their approval, their voices mixing with Trisha's soft whimpers and groans and the wet sounds of her lips around the lifeguard's cock.

"You think that's good?" Dan said loudly. "You gotta feel her pussy." He grinned proudly at the rest of the group. "Hey, Sam. Come here. I'm serious. Feel how tight she is."

Trisha's mouth was still full and she was still facing the other lifeguard, but she felt Dan's grip loosen on her slim waist, and his cock slowly slid out of her pussy. Her dripping cunt felt empty, and she immediately wanted more, her body ached to be filled again. But only a few seconds later, she felt someone else behind her. Sam had practically sprinted over to the bedside, wrenching off his pants and positioning himself behind the petite cheerleader, grabbing her hips just like Dan. Trisha's mind flashed with panic. Wait!! He wasn't even going to ask her! Were they just going to pass her around like a common whore? W-wait…wait a minute!! In an instant, Trisha's panic returned, and she turned her head, letting the cock in her mouth slither out. She began to squirm against his grip, and opened her mouth to protest. Stop!

But before the cheerleader could say a word, Sam's cock was already pressed up against her cunt. He was too eager to take his time. In the next instant, he slammed the full length of his dick into her soaked twat. At the same moment, Trisha felt hands around her head; the lifeguard in front of her still wanted more, and he was pulling her mouth back towards his cock. Trisha's eyes popped open as his cock pushed past her lips, stretching them open and once more sliding deep into her warm mouth. At the same second, Sam bucked a second time into her cunt, and the force sent her reeling forward on the bed, her forehead ramming into the chest of the lifeguard in front of her, and scrunching her nose against his pubes. Her slobbery lips flew down to the base of his cock, thrusting his meat deep into her throat. Surprised, Trisha gagged on his length.

"Ohhhh!!!" Sam moaned, and the other lifeguard let out a wild groan as his hands flew to the back of Trisha's head. The cheerleader felt his strength, and his fingers burrowed in her hair; he was holding her down, keeping her nose pressed against his crotch and her lips locked around the base of his cock. Instinctively, she tried to pull back, gagging again, her breathing cut off, her throat convulsing and her mouth squirming against his shaft. But he was too strong, and he kept his hands firm around her head, forcing her to stay with his dick buried in her throat. Trisha's eyes widened and her choking grew louder, drool spilling out of her struggling lips, until at last the hands let her go, and the cheerleader wrenched back, taking a deep breath. Her slobber, now everywhere from her gag reflex, dribbled off the cock and onto the bedspread.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!!!" Sam was still bucking ferociously into Trisha, his dick stuffed deep in her cunt, his hips wild and frenzied as he fucked. The cheerleader could hear the slap of his balls against her. He was pounding into her with all his strength, each thrust reverberating through her little body, punishing her tight pussy.

Again the cheerleader turned her head to look back at him, desperately intending to wrench herself out of his grasp. He didn't even ask me! But then she caught a glimpse of his face, tan and freckled. It was locked in an expression of pure ecstasy, and he was staring down at Trisha's firm ass and slim hips, his eyes fixated, his pupils so wide she thought they would pop out of their sockets. His entire body was tense; it was like he was trying to use every single one of his muscles to drive his cock into the cheerleader's pussy. His force was rocking her entire body back and forth on the bed, making it creak and shake with her movements. Wow… he's so rough…just like Dan…just the way I like it… As she felt him grinding into her, filling her, pounding her, her lust was beginning to build again. Ohhh… A tiny moan escaped her lips, Trisha felt herself slowly start the same rocking motion again, one way letting Sam bury his dick inside of her, the other way slurping back down on the soaked rod in her mouth. Back and forth, the two men resumed fucking the cheerleader from both ends, filling her cunt and stretching her lips, this time while Dan watched from the side of the bed.

"Don't think Sam's gonna last very long!" he said, laughing.

He was right. Trisha could hear his grunts growing louder and fiercer, and each thrust of his cock seemed harder than the last, pumping so deep inside of her, thick and throbbing in her little body. She could hear him panting like a wild man, his meat slamming her cunt with such ferocity that she knew he wouldn't be able to keep it up, that he had been driven into a frenzy by his lust for the cheerleader's petite body, for her soft, delicious pussy. Trisha was surprised to find a shudder of lust running through her body at the thought. He's like some crazed animal, pounding into me…he can't get enough of my pussy! The rest of the room was laughing at his eagerness.

"Hey Sam!" Dan called out. "Remember the rules! Don't cum in her pussy!"

"Ahhhh!" All of a sudden, Sam yanked his cock out of Trisha's swollen cunt and raced around to her front, frantically pushing the other lifeguard out of the way. He was planning to cum in Trisha's mouth, but he didn't make it.

"URGHH!!" With a loud groan, Sam wrapped one hand around his cock and let loose a long stream of cum, spraying it across Trisha's surprised face. The stream impacted across the bridge of her nose, warm and heavy on her skin, a bit splattering into her eyelashes, and started to dribble down towards her lips. Sam, apparently giving up on making it into her mouth, shuddered gently as another rope of cum gushed onto her forehead, thick and gooey, and a third splashed onto her right cheek. Trisha had opened her mouth in shock, and now Sam's fourth, final stream of cum shot straight in, spraying drops of the salty spunk across her tongue.

Panting and spent, he took a step back, and the seven lifeguards were left admiring Trisha. The petite cheerleader was sprawled across the bed, on her hands and knees, her perky tits bulging out of her tight blouse, her pleated miniskirt hitched around her waist. Her face was covered in a load of cum, already streaming past her lips and dribbling down her chin. Trisha glanced around and realized that all of them now had their pants at their knees and their cocks out. Seven stiff, pulsing dicks, with seven hands stroking them as they stared down at her, forming a semicircle around the bed. They're all waiting for their turn with me, she suddenly realized. And two of those cocks have already been inside me…

Sam's pounding had been incredible vicious, and Trisha half-expected to find herself sore and exhausted. But instead, her twat was only tender and wet, aching for more, crying out for another hard cock to fill her. A slight shudder ran through Trisha, and she realized that her body was flushed and hot, practically trembling with lust. Her entire body felt empty, now that Sam was no longer plunging into her. It was the sight of each of those cocks, she realized, ready for her, waiting to pound into her from every direction. Their faces were hungry with desire; their muscles tense and ready to pounce on her little body, ready to take her and ravish her. It was almost too much to bear. Every single one of them had grown rock hard at the sight of her lithe, slender frame, at the way she had moaned and whimpered around the cock in her mouth, at the way Sam's cum was dripping down her cute, pouty face. They're all thinking about fucking me now…about what it would it would feel like to be inside of me…

Before, the sight of all of them in the room, the sheer number of them, crowded and excited, had scared her. But now, as she stared at their cocks, she couldn't even remember what she was frightened of. Now, the thought of servicing each and every one of them was the hottest, naughtiest scene Trisha could imagine, and it thrilled her. The cheerleader quickly licked her lips, lapping up the cum that had flowed over them, and then, with a loud gulp, swallowed Sam's spunk. A shiver of eager, carnal lust ran through her as she savored the salty-sweet flavor of his cum, and without even thinking, without even a moment's pause, the cheerleader closed her eyes and softly whimpered out:

"Please…I want more…"

For a moment, all of the lifeguards – even Dan – were too shocked to move. The dainty cheerleader looked so innocent, barely five feet tall, her face sweet and cute. Barely half an hour ago, she had been led into the room blindfolded, unaware that they were even waiting for her. Now here she was, spread out on the bed on her hands and knees, freshly fucked by two cocks, a load of cum splattered her face – and she was begging for even more!

"You heard her, boys!" Dan shouted out, finally. "If she wants more, we'll give it to her!"

The cheerleader saw only a flash of movement as the crowd surged towards her, and she let out a yelp as she felt arms and hands all over her body, hungry and wild, lifting her and flipping her over. Trisha was now lying on her back on the bed, her gorgeous tits poking up like two bulging hills, her hair spilling across the bed and her face still dripping with Sam's cum. Even before her eyes refocused, she felt two thick hands grasping her thighs and yanking them into the splits, hoisting them over her petite body and spreading them wide. The cheerleader didn't even have a chance to gasp, as she felt another hard tool pressing up against her cunt. It sank into her easily, stabbing into her tender flesh, plunging deep and sending a wave of pleasure through her body.

"Ohhh…" she moaned, and frantically, she tried to raise her head to see the face of the third man to fuck her today. But at that same moment, another one was climbing onto the bed, on his knees, and was straddling her chest, so that his body blocked her vision and his cock was dangling above her whimpering mouth. Before she could respond, Trisha felt two hands on the back of her head, and suddenly, he was lifting her face up to his cock, her head now raised above the bed, cradled in his hands with her wavy brown hair dangling. His stiff tool pressed past her unexpecting lips, sinking into her soft mouth.

Trisha's cry of pleasure were smothered mid-moan: "Ahhh…ahhh-mmmf!!" The lifeguard was grunting and groaning as he plunged his cock into her mouth, stretching her lips, prodding against her warm tongue. He was using her mouth like a pussy, holding her head in his hands exactly like Dan had been holding her hips while he fucked her, steadying the cheerleader's face for him to plow even further, sinking into her throat. Trisha's moans were now mingled with noisy slurps and gurgles. She could still feel the cock in her cunt, so thick and stiff, working her soaked twat, pumping into her body with strong, rhythmic strokes. The bed creaked back and forth as the two lifeguards stuffed the cheerleader full, her slender legs spread and hoisted in the air, her head flopping back and forth in a stranger's hands as he grinded his hips into her mouth.

Her vision was completely cut off by the bucking hips in front of her, but Trisha felt two hands grab each of her wrists, raising her empty hands off the bedspread. Confused, the girl tried to turn her head to see, but she couldn't fight against the hands buried in her hair, keeping her steady. A second later, though, she felt both her hands guided towards hot, hard flesh, and she quickly understood. Blindly, still gulping down the dick in her mouth, the cheerleader wrapped her fingers around the two anonymous cocks, and began to slide up and down, jacking them off.

Dan let out a loud whoop, rising above Trisha's muffled moans and the grunts of the rest of the room. Trisha had fulfilled her role as a slut more than he could have ever imagined. The young cheerleader was servicing four cocks at the same time – one plowing into her soft cunt, one roughly pumping in and out of her mouth, and now two more in her hands, two that she couldn't even see as she slid her fingers up and down their lengths. Her bare, spread legs reared back in forth in the air with the motion of the bed, the shoelaces of her tennis shoes flopping against her ankles. Her arms were stiff in the air too, as she did her best to jack off the two cocks she couldn't see. All the while, Trisha could only think of the feeling of the hard shaft in her twat, pumping so hard and deep, filling her little canal, like a filthy slut deserved. This is so dirty! The cheerleader let out a loud, muffled moan as the thought raced through her head. I'm getting off four guys at once! Four guys I don't even know!