Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Chuck, hurry up man!"

"Yeah, we've got a line here buddy!"

Yes!! The cheerleader thrilled at their words. A line…they're all waiting in line to pound into me! The cock in Trisha's cunt plunge extra-deep, his hips hard against her, his balls pressed against her crotch.

"Uhh…I'm…almost there, guys!" The man named Chuck was grunting, and his powerful thrusts sped up, gaining even more force. Trisha felt her entire body begin to rock back and forth, like the entire room was moving, as the bed began to sway and creak with Chuck's pumps.

"Ahhhh! Yes!!" The cheerleader opened her mouth wide, and a scream burst out of her. She was barely able to concentrate now, the way Chuck was pounding so deep inside of her, stretching and filling her little canal. The third cock in my pussy today! She tried her best to keep jacking off the cocks in her hands, but her fingers began to slip off the shafts, and each time the owner would have to grab her wrists and guide her hands back to their places.

"Ahhh! Move man, move!" The cock plowing into Trisha's mouth obeyed, and Trisha caught only a glimpse of Chuck scrambling onto the bed before he too was straddling her face, and his throbbing, red-hot dick pushed deep into her mouth.

"UGH!!!" Chuck's grunt was just like Sam's, and Trisha could feel his shaft spasming against her stretched lips as he sent his jism down her throat. His cum began to flood into the cheerleader's mouth, stream after thick stream, and Trisha frantically gulped it down to keep it from overflowing out of her lips. He had only had a chance to thrust himself halfway into her mouth before he came, and now Trisha sweetly leaned forward and slurped the rest of his length down, letting him enjoy the feeling of being buried in her throat while his cock continued to spasm in his climax.

"Ohhh…" Chuck grinned down at her, and she winked back up. But even before he had finished cumming, another lifeguard had taken his place at the edge of the bed, and Trisha's body flushed as the next cock slid into her throbbing cunt. This one was slower, and not as fierce, but the thrusts were just as delicious, sliding against her tender canal, letting the petite cheerleader relish every inch of his thickness inside of her. Chuck took a moment to savor the feeling of Trisha's throat wrapped around his cock, but finally he pulled out, and the cheerleader's lips popped off his shaft with an audible smack. As soon as he rolled off her, exhausted, Trisha could feel the bed bouncing as two more clambered on. Both of them had wanted to take Chuck's place, straddling her face and viciously fucking her soft mouth. Their dicks were rock-hard after watching three cocks fuck the petite cheerleader, and neither of them wanted to wait.

"I'll go first, man."

"No way. I got to her first."

They're fighting over me… They were kneeling on the bed, on either side of Trisha's face, their cocks dangling over each of her cheeks. As the cheerleader looked up, she could see that they were both glaring at each other, demanding to be the first one inside her sweet mouth. Trisha giggled, and even as they were still arguing she reached up and took both of their rods in her hands, wrapping her fingers around their shafts. Immediately, they both fell silent, staring down at her in shock. That shut them up! Thoroughly enjoying herself, Trisha flashed a grin.

Slowly, eagerly, she leaned to the left, and took that cock in, gentle and soft, running her flat tongue across the bottom of his shaft, enjoying the shudder that ran through his body has he did it. With a slobbery pop she slipped his meat back out of her lips, then, with a grin, turned to the right, and plunged the other dick into her mouth, greedily gulping it down too, covering it with her saliva. She kept one hand wrapped around each cock, hanging just inches over her face, switching between them, jacking one off while she slurped up and down the other.

Trisha felt hands sliding under her back, gripping her dainty waist, and her body was slowly rocked back and forth on the bed by the lifeguard fucking her, pulling her petite hips forward to meet his rod full-on, her pussy engulfing his shaft, wrapping around it like a soft, tight sleeve. Her tits jiggled in her blouse as she switched back and forth between the two cocks in her hands, letting them both feel her plump lips slide down their shafts.

The cheerleader still hadn't cleaned the load of cum off her face, and she could feel the sticky streams drying on her nose and cheeks. She had turned to the right now, her body gently swaying back and forth on the bed, her swollen pussy stuffed to the brim with a hard cock, and she eagerly gulped down the dick to her right into her mouth, steadying him with her hand, bobbing back and forth as her lips glided across the soaked shaft. She could feel his meat throbbing against her lips, each pulse exciting her lust even more, her tongue hungrily lapping at the underside of his shaft as she stuffed it into her mouth. The cheerleader took a deep breath, and then dipped her head forward, throating the full length of the cock, feeling it shimmy down her throat, halfway to her stomach, stretching her slobbery lips wide. Trisha kept that position for a few seconds, holding her breath, before pulling him back out, and before she could even catch a breath she turned to the left and popped the other cock into her mouth, slurping up and down greedily, too excited to pause even for a moment. Both of their shafts were coated in a thick sheet of her drool, and her fingers were slick with it too, sliding across their throbbing lengths as she took each of them into her mouth in turn.

All the while, the third lifeguard continued to pump her cunt with slow and steady strokes, his dick stretching and prodding her open, filling the petite cheerleader's twat completely. The cheerleader moaned through her slurping; soft, muffled noises that rang through the room and egged on the three men that were violating her. Trisha had never felt so dirty before, so unbelievably slutty: sprawled across a hotel bed, her legs spread for each lifeguard to pound into her soft pussy. Both her hands were holding a cock, and the cheerleader was whipping her head back and forth to service both of them, hungrily slurping on their lengths, throating them each in turn, enjoying the feeling of her lips wrapping around their throbbing shafts. Her eyes were fixed on their faces, watching both of them, drinking in their expressions as they eagerly stared down at her in awe and lust, waiting their turn to plunge into her mouth. They were staring down at her just like the rest of them, crowded around the bed, taking in the sight of her dainty body being fucked and rocked across the blanket. Her excitement was building; the only thing that could make her stop sucking one cock was the chance to turn her head and eagerly gulp the other one down.

I'm so nasty! The cheerleader's body shivered at the thought, nearly bursting with lust, rocking back and forth on the bed as a random cock plowed into her. I can't believe how slutty this is…my face covered in cum…my pussy being ravished by every cock in the room…A spasm of pleasure raced through Trisha's stuffed twat, flowing through the rest of her red-hot body. This is hotter than anything I could have imagined! I'm the dirtiest slut ever! The thoughts eagerly raced through the cheerleader's mind. The nastiest, naughtiest slut of all…

"Yes!" she cried out, taking a break from sucking the two cocks just long enough to scream out her pleasure. "God, yes!!"

Trisha heard Dan's voice rising above the grunts and moans, responding to her. "You like that, Trisha? How does that cock feel?'

"Ohhh!!" she shouted back, rocking back and forth on the bed, jacking off both of the soaked rods in her hands before plunging one of them back into her mouth.

"You're a little slut, Trisha, aren't you?" Dan knew exactly what turned the petite cheerleader on, and what to say. As she pumped and bucked on the bed, she drank in every word he yelled. "You're a dirty little slut!"

"Yes!!!" She could feel the hands around her waist gripping her tighter, with carnal eagerness, yanking her back and forth, drawing her into the thick, hard rod that pounded into her tight cunt. The cheerleader's head was swinging back and forth, her lips plunging down on one cock, burying the shaft in her mouth for one long moment, then just like that switching to the other one, gulping it down, slurping and moaning noisily.

Then, as she rocked back and forth, sucking and moaning and fucking, she felt a pair of fingers reaching between her legs, towards the cock that was thrusting deep into her pussy. Immediately, she knew it was Dan, and she opened her mouth wide and let out a wild scream of pleasure as she felt his hand close around her bulging clit.

"Ohhhh YES!!"

"Yeah, slut!" Dan shouted, his fingers now gliding over her red clit, rocking along with the little cheerleader's body. "Keep sucking those cocks!"

Trisha did as he said, turning back and forth, her hair flopping as she did it, slurping down both the cocks as deep and as fast as she could. Dan's fingers on her clit were so incredible, gently grinding into them, tender but firm, driving wave after wave of pleasure crashing over the ravaged cheerleader's body. She was having trouble concentrating now, unable to service all of these cocks at once; her slippery fingers began to slide off their rods, her lips were slobbery as she moaned and slurped. Trisha's pleasure was thrusting through her, carnal and uncontrolled, and she couldn't stop scream after scream from bursting out of her even as she sucked, causing her to gag and drool.

"Yes! Ohhhhh! Yes, yes, yes!!"

Dan's fingers on her clit sped up, grinding into the swollen nub, tweaking and stoking her pleasure. Suddenly the cock in her twat was fucking her harder and faster, too, pumping Trisha's body back and forth on the bed, her legs swinging, her tits flailing in their tight blouse. The two of them were filling her with an incredible lust, and the cheerleader burst out with an ear-splitting scream.

"YESSS!!! OH GOD YESS!!" Trisha could feel the pleasure overwhelming her violated, ravished body; one cock balls-deep in her soaked pussy, two more in her hands, each thrusting into her soft mouth in turn, interrupting her screams, spearing down her throat. Dan was working her clit so hard, and the cheerleader was panting, barely able to keep up with the lust throbbing through her. Ohhh…ohhh!!! She could feel the lust in all of them too, throbbing through their hard dicks, ready for her, all working together to fill her with pleasure, all waiting to pound into her from every direction. She could feel them hovering over her, watching her fuck, pushing and jostling to be next. She couldn't wait; she would fuck them, and suck them, and jack them off, and swallow all their cum…ohhh…it's too much!!

"OHHHHHH YESSSSS!!!!"

The cheerleader's back arched and her chest heaved as her orgasm raced through her. She could feel her pussy tightening and convulsing around the cock pounding deep into her, and it was sending powerful, endless spikes of pleasure coursing through her, sending her into her own world of carnal lust. Her hoisted, spread legs were jolting uncontrollably in her climax, her feet flailing, her toes curled in her tennis shoes, her hips thrashing, her lips trembling. She was reduced to panting and yelping now, completely out of breath, unable to do anything but tremble and flail in the throes of her orgasm.

"Woohoo!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"What a whore!"

The rest of the room shouted and whooped as they watched the petite cheerleader thrash across the bed in her orgasm. Trisha closed her eyes and felt the pleasure wash over her, listening to their shouts. Yes, I am a whore! she thought, even as her body continued to quiver and the waves of lust rushed through her. A dirty whore, who wants all of these cocks, just for her! Dan's fingers were still gently grinding into her little clit. She could feel the two cocks, thick and throbbing in her hands, and the third one, pounding her pussy, hard and fast, so deep that it felt like it was piercing her in two. A naughty slut, who just wants all of these cocks to fuck her! Every single one…

***

And Trisha got exactly what she wanted. One by one, the lifeguards each took their turn with the cheerleader's bright red, soaked cunt, pumping the petite girl's body hard, each one sending her into wails and whimpers of lust. Trisha lost track of how many times she gulped a cock into her mouth; how many times someone grabbed her head and thrust his meat past her lips, fucking her face just as hard as her violated twat; how many times she wrapped her saliva-soaked fingers around a shaft and guided it deep into her mouth and down her throat. She lost track of time altogether; the only she could think about was all the cocks pounding into her little body, from both ends, sending her into wild quivers and throes of pleasure, enjoying the feeling of her pussy stuffed full, relishing her own incredible sluttiness.

Her lips ached, and so did her legs, hoisted and spread in the air for so long – but she didn't care. All the cheerleader wanted was more; every time a cock slipped out of her mouth she eagerly swung her head around, searching for another one to slurp down, and whenever someone finally stopped plunging into her twat, her petite body trembled and ached to be filled again. Trisha had never experienced anything like this before; her body overwhelmed and taken with lust, completely violated, a crazed, wild teen lost in pleasure, her only desire to take as many dicks as her little body could handle.

All of the men obeyed the rules too, always refraining from cumming in her pussy. But no one else made it into her mouth before they came; they didn't have that much self-control. They would each clamber onto the bed when they were about to climax, throbbing dick in hand, dangling just inches over Trisha's mouth. Then they would catch the sight of her sweet, eighteen-year-old face locked in an expression of wild lust, rocking back and forth on the bed as some random cock plowed hard into her cunt, whimpering and yelping with pleasure, her big brown eyes sparkling as they feasted on the sight of a hard cock, her pouty lips open and begging for cum. At that moment, they couldn't hold it, and each of them would unleash their cum across the petite cheerleader's face; thick streams of white spunk that ran in lines across her forehead and nose, streaming down her cheeks, more ropes dangling across her open lips and dribbling down her chin.

By the end, Trisha was covered in a thick mask of cum, blanketing her cute face; not a single bit of skin was left uncovered by the gooey jism. There were long splatters of the sticky stuff drying in her hair, and some drops had even splashed into her eyes, wide and eager and wild with lust, happy to leave the cum plastered on her face, feeling it pour down her cheeks and her chin. More of it would dribble across the cheerleader's lips as she rocked back and forth on the bed in rhythm with her fucking, and she would sneak out her tongue and lick up the gooey jism, sampling and savoring the taste of six different men.

Dan was last. After the other lifeguards had spent themselves, he mounted the bed, grabbing the cheerleader's ankles and pushing them far forward, spreading the cheerleader's flexible, slender legs so far that her legs were parallel to the bed and her feet were practically hanging over her head, as if she was jumping and doing the splits in the air during one of her cheers. The movement raised Trisha's ass off the bed, so that her swollen pussy was now raised and totally vulnerable. Dan leaned forward, putting his weight into keeping Trisha like this; her dainty legs swung back over her body, her knees pressed against her chest, her shoelaces dangling over her cum-coated face, her ass up in the air for him to take. He positioned himself above her, and with a ferocious growl, plunged his hips down and hard, piercing his massive tool into the cheerleader's tender, ravished cunt.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Trisha's pouty, cum-coated lips opened wide with her yelp of pleasure. The rest of the room watched in amazement. They had all exhausted themselves, pounding and pumping this petite cheerleader, rocking her back and forth endlessly on the bed, using her little body as much as they desired. Every one of them had felt her hot cunt, snug and tight around their cocks, and her warm mouth slide down and wrap around their shafts. They had all fucked her as hard and deep as they wanted. And yet, through it all, she wailed and moaned in her own lust, greedily grabbing their meat and pulling it towards her open lips, bucking back against them on the bed, drawing their cocks further into her twat, pleading out loud for a new one every time someone pulled out of her. Now, she was sprawled across the bed with her legs hoisted over her like a yoga pose, her face blanketed with their spunk, her cheerleading skirt still hitched around her waist. Dan was powering into her with an incredible roughness, plunging his tool down and deep into her swollen cunt, burying himself in her violated body. And still, she was whimpering and squirming in pleasure, begging for more even as their cum dribbled down her face and into her hair.

"Yes, Dan! Oooh, yes! More! Harder!" The cheerleader arched her back and closed her eyes in pleasure, bucking up against Dan as best as she could, urging him to pump even further inside of her. Her little body was swaying back and forth on the bed, her cum-splattered hair tossed across the blanket. Dan was in the prone position over her, his full weight put into plowing his tool into Trisha's tight cunt, and each thrust of his hips sent the girl's ass burrowing into the mattress. The loud squeaks of the mattress springs mixed with the slap of his balls meeting her cunt, his deep grunts of effort and her wild, almost-hoarse cries of pleasure.

The lifeguard's hands were still around Trisha's ankles, pushing them as far over her body as he could, her bare legs hoisted over her body, so far that her feet were nearly touching the mattress near her head. The movement rolled the cheerleader's ass up to expose her twat completely to Dan, and now she grabbed her own legs around the backs of her knees and spread them further, showing off her cheerleading flexibility and spreading herself as wide as she could for Dan to thrust inside of her. His cock felt like it was stuffing her entire body full, pumping deep into her pussy, through her chest, spearing all the way into her head, frazzled and wild with lust. Ohhh…he's so powerful! So rough!

"Yesss! Ohhhhh Dan! Yes!!!" Her eyes still closed, Trisha's screams echoed through the room. A moment later, she felt Dan's hands leave her ankles, but she kept her own hands around her knees, hoisting her legs over her body, spreading them for Dan, swinging back and forth with the force of his pumps. Then, she felt his fingers groping at her thin, tight cheerleaders' blouse, even as he continued to thrust and pound into her swollen cunt. A second later, he had ripped it open, revealing the cheerleader's gorgeous tits, swaying with the motion of his fucking in her bra. Dan yanked the cups down her chest, and a second later, Trisha felt his firm hands on her naked breasts, squeezing gently, enjoying the feel of her soft skin, his palm against her hard excited nipples, sending sizzles of joy through her chest. The lifeguard grabbed hold of the two generous handfuls, and kept his grip as he began to pump even more ferociously into her, throwing the cheerleader's petite body back and forth on the bed, sending her into a wild frenzy of squeals and screams.