Good Girls Go to Heaven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob took a long sip of wine. This was nothing new for his fiery Sophie. There were nights in their past that would almost shame them both. He also thought it likely this would include the other participant or participants, in some cases, involved in the scandalous activities. Even considering the night Sophie and Christie met, he thought things had gone as far as they would ever go, and was grateful for being a part of such an amazing experience.

But this... This was hotter and more exciting than any of his fantasies, and he was doubly glad he had discovered the melancholy blonde sitting alone on a bench during that festival on one of summer's first balmy nights.

Jacob slowly got to his feet to open a window, leaning against the wall near it in a deceptively casual pose. He lighted a cigarette, watching the two beauties from the corner of his eye and feeling like the luckiest man alive.

"You know that every time I hear this song, I'm going to think of you." Sophie murmured, lips lush against her fair skin like cherries in the snow. "Forever, Christie. Parish the thought of losing this CD." They gently lowered their arms to their sides, hands still clasped together.

Beneath the uncertainness of her movements and tension in her kiss, Christie thought back to that night on Jacob's sofa. Sophie had been all warmth and silken skin against Christie's back, her kisses like little tingling bursts against her flesh. She wanted that again and more. Longed to feel more of that perfect skin. Just the two of them. Sophie understood where her need ached the most and how to soothe it. Christie needed this. Needed it with each hungry contraction of her pussy and the certainty of her arousal soaking her panties.

She opened her eyes as their arms went about each other's waists, catching a quick glimpse of Sophie's bright blue eyes before her mouth gently brushed Christie's lips again, than she tilted her head and allowed her tongue to gently explore Christie's mouth, their kisses sweetened by wine and anticipation.

Another step brought Jacob closer to the gentle draft filtering in through the living room window. The drapes were open, affording any passer by on the sidewalk this enticing display. He hoped the fresh air would slacken the rush of blood to his cock. Undaunted, it pressed against his boxers and slacks with white hot and demanding need. He hung his head in the vain hope of calming himself, choosing not to see what they were doing in a fruitless effort to slow his arousal.

Sight wasn't necessary. He heard the soft rustle of their skirts and the even softer sound of their kisses followed by a tiny moan caught in Christie's throat. Desperately, he peered out at the still parking lot, his pulse pounding in his ears. There came the most gentle whisper of fabric and then silence and he looked back to see that he was alone in the living room.

Sophie's bedroom spread out to Christie in sumptuous seduction. The subtle scent of pomegranate and berries filled the air and the first impression was as if she'd gathered the sexiest objects from all over the globe and scattered them about with instant precision; each piece placed perfectly to catch the eye and fire the imagination.

A beautiful Oriental rug in red, black, purple, and green sprawled over the center of the floor. A geisha doll peering bashfully over her spread fan stood before a mirror on a chest of drawers whose top held antique perfume bottles and a couple tubes of lipstick. A bamboo folding screen painted with peonies was collapsed by a burgundy Victorian chaise longue with elaborately carved legs and a couple black throw pillows. The room's only source of light was a small lamp with a cut glass shade and a nude pixie lounging on a blooming primrose. The bit of innocence amid all this glamourous seduction was a charming touch and Christie smiled, taking a step into Sophie's room and enjoying the velvety carpet under her bare feet. Sophie followed her gaze and a faint blush colored her pale cheek.

"I got that from my gram when I was five. She lived all over Europe and found it in Ireland. I think it was a birthday gift, and I just can't bring myself to put it away."

"It's lovely." Christie's hands were clasped before her in the physical embodiment of her nervousness, gray eyes lowered as she tried to get a hold of herself. Sophie was kind and considerate. She would know what to do. All Christie need do is relax and surrender to this new and voracious lust pulsing inside her brain like a heart.

Touched by the blonde's innocence and sweet virginal distress, Sophie went to her, taking her hand and leading her over toward the large bed with its sleek black satin sheets and velvety blanket printed with red rosebuds.

"It's okay," she soothed, giving Christie's cheek a gentle kiss. "Don't worry, Christie. It's okay... Just lay with me and see how you feel. If you want to slow down, tell me."

Sophie stepped back, crawling up onto the bed with feline grace, fair limbs startlingly pale against the dark bedding. Christie's mouth was dry and her stomach filled with butterflies, but she bit back her anxiousness and took another step toward the bed.

Sophie looked up at her with such gentle understanding that Christie couldn't help but climb in bed beside her, the two embracing as Sophie promised herself to keep her touches just over Christie's clothing. She wanted Christie to need this as much as she did, and knew when the time to undress came, they'd both be ready.

A clock ticked softly somewhere in the bedroom. Downstairs, the music continued on. The subtle creak of a step gave away Jacob's slow advancement, and both women heard him enter Sophie's room but didn't want to break the tender kiss they were sharing to greet him.

If there was a heaven, Jacob knew as soon as he entered Sophie's bedroom that the celestial bliss of that nebulous existence in the clouds had nothing on this experience. In fact, if he died at this moment, there was no pleasure the afterlife could offer him to equal the agony of arousal and ecstasy of this reality racing through his veins.

Christie would need music. Something sultry enough to help her feel at ease while not trying too hard to be an obvious aphrodisiac. This room was inspiration enough to ease anyone into an amorous frame of mind, but he needed to engage all Christie's senses. To help her get past the hang ups she thought she was supposed to have and get lost in the touch, taste, and total experience of laying with Sophie. And candlelight... He picked up a matchbook from a club Sophie danced for, flipping it open, tearing free a match, striking it alight, then moving from unlit candle to unlit candle, the strengthening golden glow around them adding to the enchantment as the candles contributed their own light and perfume.

Then, with great reverence for this night, he selected something appropriate from Sophie's music selection, catching quick glances at the women as they lay facing one another, lost in kisses as Sophie's hands gently rubbed Christie's back. Without a word, he stepped out of his shoes and approached the vacant side of the bed to carefully stretch out beside them. They smelled of perfume and wine, and Christie was actually trembling in Sophie's embrace as Jacob slid closer.

With a long sigh, Sophie gently eased Christie onto her back, her lips leaving Christie's mouth to explore her throat as one hand sought the mound of Christie's right breast. Christie tensed for an instant, gasping as Sophie's fingertips lightly rubbed gentle circles around her nipple through her bra and dress. At the same moment, she settled closer, kisses traveling from her throat to her collarbone and the succulent bit of breast exposed by Christie's dress.

They all moved together then, Jacob sliding an arm under Christie's back as he moved in to flick her earlobe with his tongue, knowing how the sensation of it and his piercing against her skin made her shiver. Sophie rested her brow against Christie's cheek, eyes closed in absolute bliss as she savored the moment and the events that lead up to it.

"You look so beautiful right now," Jacob whispered, tenderly brushing golden strands back from Christie's face. Her breath caught as Sophie's hand closed over her right breast through the thin fabric of her dress. "Damn, Sophie, you haven't changed a bit. But do try to remember, darling, to go easy. This is her first time." Sophie pulled her lips away, framing Christie's face in her hands even as she peered into the blonde's eyes with smoldering and totally unabashed lust.

"I can't believe I've got a virgin in my arms. Oh hell... sugar, Jacob's going to have to keep an eye on you when I'm around. Don't worry, sweetie. If you want me to stop, just say so, okay?" Christie's lashes fluttered and she nodded, a rosy tint to her fair skin in the soft light cast from all the candles. "Just close your eyes, pretty."

"Why should she close her eyes?" Jacob's question was asked in a simmering tone just short of a purr. "This is a first, and I think we all want to watch don't we, angel?"

All Christie could do was let out a trembling sigh as Sophie's lips brushed her throat, then glided up over her jaw to stop just shy of her mouth.

Firm fingertips ran up her back, wedging themselves between she and Jacob as they found, then began to unfasten the buttons of her dress, lingering for an instant to slip through Christie's cascading hair.

Without a word, Sophie reached up further to place a stilling hand on Jacob's chest. Understanding the meaning behind the gesture, he gently moved back across the bed to leave Christie to Sophie's tender ministrations.

Cool air slid in to take the place of his embrace as Sophie sat up and began to loosen the laces of her corset. Delicate black lace drew away from her pale breasts, then revealed a tantalizing wedge of her alabaster stomach as she drew it away and then up over her head, tossing it on an obviously antique brocade-covered chair by the bed. Her breasts were full and tipped with very erect nipples dark pink with need.

Christie trembled as a chill ran down her spine. Sophie's beauty was so all-encompassing that it ordered on supernatural. It would be impossible for anyone to not fall in lust with her, like a fair succubus beguiling without a word and causing all who gazed upon her to fall irretrievably in lust with her sensual visage.

"Come here, baby doll." Dark hair smelling of roses brushed Christie's cheek as sure arms gathered her into a tender embrace. Unable to cope with the sensory overload of Sophie's presence, Christie closed her eyes. Sophie gently tugged her dress from beneath her bottom, sliding the silky garment over Christie's head, then immediately starting to work on her bra and panties.

Jacob could barely contain his desire. The soft yet nervous breathing of Christie accompanied the poetic and darkly beautiful compositions of the music to heighten the intensity of the moment. Sophie finished undressing Christie, and then got to her feet to shimmy out of her full skirt before carefully rolling down her silk stockings. When she stood straight once again, Jacob's eyes found the glittering ruby stud in Sophie's navel and his lips remembered kissing that sacred hollow over and over as she'd laughed in delight.

"God but you're beautiful," Sophie breathed, capturing Christie in her arms and falling back into the blankets. Christie stared back at her through wide and glassy eyes an instant before Sophie's lips met hers.

Black hair settled in with gold, Christie's lean legs parted to let Sophie's more shapely limbs rest between them. A glimpse of Christie's face amid their hair and Jacob's cock grew harder as he noted the blush upon his lover's pale cheek. Seemingly oblivious to his presence, they grew more impassioned with their kisses.

Taking great care not to disturb the mattress, Jacob silently got to his feet and began to undress as Sophie came up for air with a gasp, peering into Christie's eyes for an instant before sliding down to fasten her lips upon Christie's swanlike throat.

"Your roommate and friends can think this came from Jacob," Sophie murmured, kissing Christie's collarbone. "But you and I will know who really left you with something to remember me by, won't we sweetness?" Her lips fastened to Christie's throat and they wiggled against one another as one of Sophie's hands disappeared between their bellies.

"Oh God..." Christie's words escaped in a delicious groan of pleasure as Jacob returned to lie beside them, noting one of Sophie's hands on Christie's right breast while the other was concealed between them.

"Such a wet little darling." Sophie breathed, breaking the hold her lips had on Christie's neck to kiss her cheek. Buried in the shadows cast by her hair, Jacob saw a reddened mark on Christie's throat that would undoubtedly blossom into one hell of a love bite in a couple hours. "Can I make you come, Christie?" Sophie pulled her hand away to push herself up on her elbows, kissing Christie's nose in a playful gesture.

"Yes." Christie whispered. Sophie sighed, sliding down Christie's body, leaving a trail of kisses as she went. When her intent became clear, Christie began to shake. "Wait. I ummm..."

Jacob felt his cock grow harder as Sophie's lips trailed past Christie's navel. He could smell their combined perfume mingling with something fruity and succulent, and within that, the hint of Christie's shampoo, She was torn somewhere between torrid lust and terror, gray eyes wide and fixed on the top of Sophie's head as the brunette's hands gently settled on her thighs, parting them to expose her glistening crevice.

Sophie ran one warm fingertip down Christie's navel to her mons, the pearly black polish of her nail standing out in stark relief against Christie's fair skin. As her fingertip slid lower, Sophie looked up to meet Christie's eyes, the pad of her fingertip rhythmically pressing against the blonde's engorging clit. With an involuntary twitch, Christie tried to close her legs. Sophie gave a gentle shake of her head, soft hair sweeping against Christie's thighs. Slowly, she moved further down Christie's body, her lips leaving a trail of fire as they kissed Christie's navel, abdomen, then the soft trim of her golden curls. Sophie's lips dipped lower, pressing against her left thigh.

Jacob's pulse thudded in his ears. A fine sheen of sweat broke out all over Christie, and she reached up to brush her hair from her face before opening her eyes, both feeling and seeing Sophie's talented lips and tongue working her throbbing sex closer to orgasm with an unnerving quickness.

Sophie was lost in savoring the sweetness and profusion of Christie's nectar, her gaze momentarily distracted as Jacob slowly stroked his rock hard shaft and watched them through his long lashes. Christie was just too delectable, from her breasts to her sex. Surrendering to her drive and hunger, Sophie bent closer, the hot dart of her tongue gently probing Christie's slick folds to lap at the tiny bud of her clit, then glide lower to tempt the blonde with a promise of penetration as she slowly eased it inside.

"Oh fuck!" Christie's cry was so atypically raunchy and full of intense longing that Jacob's cock throbbed in his grip. As if the dam had been broken, Christie came alive beneath Sophie, her delicate fingertips reaching down to twine through the brunette's hair as her thighs tensed. Jacob fell against her, capturing her earlobe between his teeth.

"That's my angel," he whispered when Christie gasped and shuddered. "Relax, love. It feels so good, doesn't it?" Christie whimpered and Sophie sighed, easing her tongue back up to lap at Christie's clit as she replaced it with a finger. "Give me your hand, Christie."

Her hand, so small and warm in his, was trembling. With a gasp, Christie turned her face toward Jacob, sighing in desperate need as his mouth sealed hers with a deep and longing kiss. The room felt ten degrees warmer and his cock was dripping when he took her hand, closing her fingers around the fat tip of his cock, and then coaxing them back and forth along the thick shaft. She kissed him back with pure avarice as he listened to the wet kisses Sophie savored.

The delicate tinkling of chimes accompanied a cool gust of air slipping in through Sophie's open window. Christie began to moan and squirm as Jacob wrapped his arms around her, holding her close while she worked his cock in her little fist.

"Good girl." Jacob's stubbly jaw scraped against her throat, his embrace tightening when Christie's moans turned to cries.

Sophie's own pleased moan was all but lost in Christie's desperate whimpers and gasps. Jacob tried not to focus on the obviously drenched parts of his lover as Sophie fingered and kissed them with abandon. But he was almost distracted by his need to have her, the days he'd been away from her contributing to an intense longing that preoccupied his thoughts.

Sweet as spring rain, Christie's honeyed juices coated her index and middle finger, the blonde's muscles squeezing them in an intimate embrace as Sophie leaned in to apply gentle suction to her bud with careful lips and tongue. That was all she needed.

An orgasmic shudder stole Christie's breath and cascaded over every tense inch of her body. Jacob sank his teeth into his lower lip to stop his own untimely release. Sophie's movements went frantic for a moment, and then she gradually slowed, slipping from between Christie's thighs to curl in on herself at the corner of the bed, slipping her glistening fingers between her lips.

Candle flames guttered and Sophie peered at Jacob with the naughtiest of sated smiles, her eyes roaming over his tattoos and lingering on his pierced nipple. The moment hung suspended while everyone tried to foretell where the situation would take him or her next.

Sophie stretched like a contented cat, her breasts pushed forward and hips emphasized by the gesture. With a last languorous sigh, she got to her knees to crawl between the lovers, who were now lost in an ardent and urgent kiss.

A fine mist of sweat coated Christie's skin. Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist, settling onto his back and pulling her atop him as they continued to kiss. Sophie sat up, circling the glistening top of Jacob's cock with one pointed nail tip. His hips arched and he sighed, the exhalation a warm release against Christie's cheek. "I want to be inside you, Christie." His lips brushed against her cheek, hands cupping her round little bottom. "I need to fuck you so badly right now. Do you want me to fuck you?" Christie shivered.

"Please..." Sophie watched, chin resting on her curled fingers.

"Tell me what you want, angel." Jacob's hands caught her hips, holding her still atop his stiff length and she moaned with need. But if he wanted her to talk dirty, she would. She'd give anything to feel him inside her, easing the tension of her urgent hunger.

"I want to feel you deep inside me, Jacob." Christie's whisper caressed his ear. "I want you to fill me up with your cock, and I want to feel you come inside me."

Before she finished her plea, he caught her hips and pushed, arching his hips to drive in deep. Christie caught herself on his thighs, a throaty groan only serving to heighten Jacob's lust. Her pussy, soaked from Sophie's attentions, clenched him tight enough for him to feel the slippery contractions of her muscles, but not to the point where he couldn't move. Heedless of their audience, Christie arched her back, grinding down against Jacob's pelvis, her thighs splayed across his hips and breasts heaving with her efforts.

"Harder, love," Jacob urged, tightening his hold on her hips and working her back and forth as his cock slid deliciously deep inside her, stretching her enough to force breathy moans from her lips. "Mmmm. Just like that."