All Comments on 'Good Girls Go to Heaven'

by YourLittleAngelle

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nerd4musicnerd4musicover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Well-written, and so deliciously hot it gave me chills. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Fantasy in print

As a 'good little girl' I've always fantasized about picking up a Goth boy and letting him bring me out of my shell.

I can't wait to read the next chapter, you have to continue.

I very rarely post comments but this is one I couldn't resist. Thank you for posting this.

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 16 years ago
Loved it!

I've been reading numerous stories all evening, and this is the first one that I actually cared to comment on! It was wonderfully written! I hope you'll continue it, becuase I think it would be wonderful to hear about these two again!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Very nice

Excellent prose that is well-paced. The characters are interesting, and the author's careful writing entices us to learn who they are. The sex scenes are erotic and tantalizing. The plot isn't complicated but it's well-handled. Christie overcomes her shyness and self-imposed isolation and re-embraces her sexuality. Jacob is patient and loving, leading her to express her desires and reach out to satisfy them. It's a wonderful metamorphosis that's upbeat and leaves you happy.

<P>

Thank you for an enjoyable read.

sharkandpensharkandpenover 16 years ago
love it

Great story. I love your style, and if Christie seems like a bit of a brat in the begining (okay--he sat down on the bench next to her, why jump to the conclusion that he was following her, jsut because the man can plainly see the cup of wine next to her?). I even got over Jacob's "The wine isn't up to my standards" remark, which, even paired with a 'self-concious smile', made me want to roll my eyes at what a blowhard he was. But I learned to love them, despite their initial fumblings :-) Again, great story--great writing. I really enjoyed it.

FlpantherFlpantherover 16 years ago
Fumbled

Yes, I loved it! Yes, I agree with the other comments, beautifully written and what a great pace. However, I didn't care for the last paragraph. You caught the ball on the goal line and streaked 99 yards, dodging, cutting and accelerating on the field of eroticism only to fumble on the one yard line. Sorry, the end seemed forced and didn't work...for me. I love your imagination and style...please keep it up!!

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 16 years ago
mmmmmm

one of the greatest fucks i saw in print.

loved it.

cheesy80scheesy80sover 16 years ago
yet another incredible piece of fiction

Again, your writing style and gift of prose raises mere erotica into literature.

Stimulating and beyond enjoyable. I anxiously await further stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Waste not.....

I must agree with fumble's

comment about that last paragraph.

Besides.....Good girls truly go to

heaven when they swallow....

Js_KeeperJs_Keeperover 15 years ago
Can't Wait!

I'm glad I stumbled onto your writing. I liked the way the velocity and intensity grew throughout the story. The sex scene was well-crafted and hot! I have to agree somewhat with other comments about the last paragraph - it was a bit of a left turn, and I understand what you meant to portray as her "awakening" but it was a little too sharp of a turn. Still, that didn't really detract from an otherwise strong story.

I'll be devouring the others in this series shortly.

~JK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot story!

Outstanding writing. I so enjoy the seduction, the fall into wanton lust!!! Gonna read the rest now, and well, you know, maybe later, too. :)

sunshinebunnysunshinebunnyover 11 years ago

Wonderful work! This story is fantastic. Your characters are so well formed, and the relationship between Christie and Jacob is awesome. Love it!!

JehanSuchahardJehanSuchahardalmost 11 years ago
Bravo, bravo !

Dear Angelle,

I must say I endorse all the previous comments, even the little restriction, and with great enthusiasm! !

May I presume this story is at least a bit autobiographic, no? with so perfect description of all the details, and also the sensations of that Little angel ...

Eager to read the sequel ... and to meet you again,

Jehan Francisco Suchahard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous