Good Housekeeping

Story Info
My awakening to becoming a voyeur.
7.5k words
4.45
43.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is a purely fictional story and is slow in developing as I am learning to put words to print. Comments are welcomed and appreciated especially with regard to creative and constructive comments.

*******************************

We were fairly well along in our years and still had a rather large house at least it was for two people. We managed well even after I had two coronaries and was retired on disability due to complications. My wife still continued to work mostly for the insurance benefits but also because she liked the job. It wasn't too long after my retirement that my Daughter had some problems and my three Grand children came to stay with us. The house soon became a mess on a daily basis. We decided to hire a house cleaner and began looking.

Our first one was not too reliable and it wasn't too long before we couldn't trust her to be in our house. Then we started to look again. Finally on advice from a friend we found a really nice older Latino lady named Carmen. When I say "older" what I mean is that she looked to be in her lower 40's and was not a 20 year old. The way things were in those days you didn't really trust anyone younger than 30.

She went right to work and our home had never looked better! Carmen was a very good worker and was also pretty efficient. She could clean the carpets when we needed as she had her own steam cleaner. She washed dishes, dusted, vacuumed, made beds, changed linens and did some of the laundry. We were very pleased.

I liked Carmen from the start because she worked hard, looked good and was always pleasant to talk to. Since I was home nearly each time she was there to clean. I of course stayed out of her way because if I didn't she would get behind in her work and run later in the day finishing our house.

Carmen often had other homes and offices to take care of so it wasn't like we were her sole supporters of employment. Far from it. We really had no idea just how lucky we were to snag Carmen when we did because she did such a good job she was in fairly high demand!

The realization that Carmen was a really good looking woman came over me slowly because I just simply, like most men, didn't recognize her beauty when I first saw her, nor many times thereafter.

She was petite in stature and had a Pageboy style hair. She wasn't overly endowed in either the breasts nor her bottom, but she did have breasts and a very nice bottom, it just took me a while to realize that. Again this was not because Carmen was not a good looking woman, on the contrary Carmen was a very beautiful woman, but she just didn't ever flaunt it. She wore no make-up. Did not dress flashily and was for the most part demure and shy.

It was like the mouse that roared. There is also another aspect to a woman being beautiful. Her character, charisma if you will or the manner in which she talks and acts. Carmen carried herself as a self assured woman, with pride in her work and confidence in herself. She did not feel the need for dress up clothes to do the job she did. She would wear jeans and tops that were good work clothes and not intended for show.

What changed my outlook as far as Carmen goes was the conversations we got off into on her many visits. She would come to our home once a week and clean. Usually it would take her about 5 hours but sometimes if I stayed out of the way in my computer room she could do a better job and be finished in only 3 or 4 hours! So I tended to try to stay out of the way!!

It was during a conversation we began while I was fixing myself some lunch that I really got turned onto Carmen. It is funny that words and talk turned me on to this beauty instead of her body, but that's just the way it came about.

I don't even remember how the conversation we had got off onto the desert, but we soon were discussing how many people get lost out in the desert and are found dead. Mostly because they wander around and die of dehydration and heatstroke. We talked some at length about this and somehow the varying means of survival came up. Lack of water. Carmen said that people that survive i the desert for extended periods of time do so because they drink their urine.

I hadn't ever considered this but knew it was true. Then I had a thought and said that those people would suffer from bladder infections if they drank their own urine for any length of time so they must drink from each other. Carmen looked at me funny then and asked rather boldly,"If we were lost in the desert, would drink my pee?"

"I don't know but I suppose I'd have to as we would need to have liquids to survive."

She only nodded but did not say more. This got me to thinking about it and I told her,"Carmen I am sure I would but the real problem would be how to store it to make sure non went to waste in the heat."

She said,"Yes that is true, I suppose there would be a need to find a bottle or a jar to hold it."

"Or we could just drink directly from each other." I just said it without giving it much thought as it was a natural progression of thinking for me. I spent a lot of time out in the desert and even where people dump stuff there rarely is a container of any kind intact enough to hold any liquid and very few I would want to drink from so this was the thought I was having not sexual thoughts at all but Carmen gave me a sharp look anyway.

I thought about it while I ate my lunch and Carmen moved off into another room. But as I thought about that it occurred to me that she, Carmen, would probably fair better in those conditions than I would because I have a penis which she could treat as a hose directing my flow into her mouth and never lose a drop, but I on the other hand would not be afforded this.Her pussy would need to be held open and my mouth would need to completely cover it from start to finish in order not to spill or waste any of the pee.

I was unsure as to whether or not she had thought that through. I was. I thought that I doubt I could just crawl up between Carmen's spread legs, use my hands to hold her pussy spread wide open and I mean both her outer labia and her inner lips as well while I place my wide open mouth over that moist wet mound and do not use my tongue in any way to distract her or prevent her from peeing. I then wondered if she could pee if my mouth were fastened onto her pussy.

I couldn't help myself I had to say something to her about it. I found her in the front room and began,"Carmen I was thinking about what you said about us being lost out in the hot desert and having to drink pee to survive and I am sure I'd drink your pee but I am not sure it would work like you think." I had more thoughts going in my head now too.

I looked at her and caught her eyes looking back. Brown pools of soft chocolate stared back at me as she said,"I shave." I was momentarily taken aback.

"Completely?" I asked.

"Yes, clean. I always shave very clean." Now she was embarrassed.

I wasn't hell I was thrilled! But I also wanted to get the other thing out of my mind. Carmen shaved her pussy clean. Bare. No hair. I immediately wondered if she meant around her asshole too. I wanted to see her shave. Hell I wanted to see her bare clean bald pussy.

"Carmen, if you and I were lost out in the desert and it was the hot part of the year we would need to drink our pee to survive but I think you'd outlive me because I would be able to allow you to drink from me and not spill but there might be a problem with me drinking from you." She gave me an odd look then.

Yeah, I was being vague. I just had begun to really see Carmen then and I was embarrassed by her true beauty. She was really a very good looking woman and very easy and open to talk to. Shit where was she 30 years ago??

The conversation drifted away from that original pee drinking scenario to other things. Carmen told me about her trips to Mexico and that she had five brothers and six sisters. She said her older sister was the real beauty in the family and she lived in Palm Springs. I was really impressed as I had really started to look at Carmen closely and she was beautiful, if her sister was anything near as good looking as Carmen she must be a model or something!

But I must say for a long time after and still to this day even I think about kneeling down and allowing Carmen to piss in front of me while held a jar or something to catch her piss stream in, or if she wanted I am certain I would let her piss on me and maybe in my face. The saying we used to have when we were young boys was,"I'd let her piss in my face just to be able to see where it comes from!" I think that is true, at least for Carmen it would be.

I have imagined, daydreamed, about going into the bathroom and undressing and kneeling in the shower. She would just walk in and calmly unbutton her jeans and lower them along with her panties. Then she'd step up on the seat of the shower and ask if I were ready. When I acknowledged her she would open her knees and use her hands t spread her pussy open enough to begin to stream out her piss onto me. At that point she would be in total control and could tell me what she wanted me to do like moving into the stream or backing away from it. She could coat me from head to knees. When she finishes (In my daydream) she leans back and tells me to make certain I "clean" her so she can leave. My tongue is used to wipe her vagina clean and then she just steps out of the shower, pulls her panties and jeans up and leaves me there. I wait until she has gone out of the room and then shower and dress. I guess this is a little subservient of me but she is just so damn good looking I think I could actually do it.

That's one dream. Odd but I don't kiss Carmen anywhere but on her pussy in this dream and she is never demeaning to me or cruel in any way so it is not a SM type daydream but more like just a wild fetish experiment daydream. Sometimes I do get treated to being allowed to suck her pussy and tease her clitoris until she climaxes on my mouth before she leaves the shower, but not all the time. I don't feel "used" in my dream, but I do feel Carmen enjoys the pissing on a man. It seems to satisfy some deep inner image from her past somehow.

I wonder if she has ever thought of any of these things herself. I wish I knew if she would even be interested in any of that? That's what's bad about daydreaming about someone is that you must get to know them pretty well and get into their desires and dreams to discover the little kinks and thoughts that they might have.

I still wanted desperately to see her bald shaved clean pussy! And I wanted to see her breasts too. Hell I wanted to get her naked and see all of her for a long time!!

I began to look at Carmen differently after that piss in my mouth conversation. I began to really look her. She was a very sensual sexual woman in disguise as an everyday house cleaning lady!

Carmen was a truly beautiful woman.

I was (still am) amazed that she was single. How in the world can a woman as beautiful as Carmen not get noticed, fawned over, dated and married by some man? Actually women too. Carmen is that damn good looking!

I began to notice that she had what I think are about 34b tits. Funny that I write the word tits when I would never say that to Carmen. "Carmen you have got some really nice tits baby!" Just isn't ever going to cross my lips. I might say to her that she is well built or that she has a nice body but that is it. A few times she has worn tops that were loose enough for me to see down them and actually see her bare breasts, well not the whole breast, not even her nipples, but a good portion of the top half of her breasts as they dangled down when she would bend over in front of me while she vacuum's or if she is cleaning something. She does have nice sized breasts and I'd love to see her hardened nipples sometime, in fact all the time! But she is pretty careful NOT to allow me to see down her tops.

For my part I have been honest with her and flat out told her I want to see her breasts and that I DO look down her tops attempting to see them every chance I get. She gets embarrassed by this just as she does when I tell her I want to give her oral sex. One of our conversations somehow got onto the subject and she said she had never allowed a man to kiss her pussy.

Never had her pussy kissed?

No oral sex received at all? Ever?

This woman has been USED for sex. Impregnated. She had two sons from a previous marriage, but was divorced by then. Probably abused for sex, although she also told me that she had never been sodomized either so at least all of her abuse was pussy and tits only but it does not seem to me like Carmen had ever had a moments pleasure from any sexual act she has ever had. I am just totally horrified by this thought. This beautiful woman deserved to know the pleasure of orgasms. She needs to be worshiped in sex as she should have been from the beginning.

At the time I thought,"I would love to be able to give this fine wonderful woman orgasms that would make her pass out from my mouth on her willing pussy. I'll bet she would completely enjoy the entire event from start to finish. If only I could get my tongue into her warm wet little pussy and be able to suck on her little clitoris for just an hour or so. I know I wold not stop until she had at least three solid orgasms! My desire would be to start licking her pussy from ass to clit and have her grab my head and force my face into her pussy from the sheer pleasure of my tongue. I'd love that!"

Now although I have told this woman many times how beautiful she is she had never let her guard down much with me. I did have an occasion to see her walking around the house with her jeans completely unzipped. The top button was done but the zipper was wide open and her pink panties were showing through the opening. She didn't seem embarrassed to let me see her underwear then but it hasn't happened since.

I wanted to be able to just talk to her and of course like any male I would ask a million questions. It would probably be easier for me to just make out a questionnaire and give it to her and let her answer the questions. I could make all the questions either yes or no or have them be a multiple choice with check boxes for answers. I am really confused by this alluringly beautiful woman.

I hope that that is an explanation enough of the house cleaning lady, whom is a model quality beauty at the very least. Her skin is very smooth with no noticeable blemishes. She wears no or very little make-up at all times. She wears perfume rarely but smells very good when she works. It is hard to start a fictional story involving such a woman without knowing any of her special attributes, like the size and shape of her aureole's, how long and large are her nipples, does her pussy have large protruding outer labial lips or are they a covering for the inner lips. Does her pussy flower open showing her inner labia when excited? Does she have a distended clitoral hood that protrudes or is her clitoris well concealed in the upper folds? Does she have a large, medium or small clitoris. Does she flow juices out or merely wet the surface when stimulated. Does she "squirt" juice when she climaxes or does she just simply ooze a small amount? Is she vocal during sex or hushed and quiet? Would she tell her lover what feels good and what doesn't during sex? Does she like to have her anus licked during cunnilingus? Is she a grabber, scratcher, clawer, or a calm lover? Does she like to have her (toes, calves, thighs, ass cheeks, hips, stomach, belly button, breasts, nipples, underarms, neck, ears, lips) kissed and licked during foreplay? Is she anal sensitive? She is so small!!!

I am a 62 year old man that has suffered two coronaries and has only 2/3 heart function and have DBII. I take a LOT of meds. A LOT! Most of them are to just get by day to day and the rest allow me to eat what I want. I take 13 pills and inject myself with over 150mg of diabetes meds each and every day. I cannot take the little blue pill and therefore I am almost impotent. Almost. I can sustain an erection just not for very long and it is not a strong erection at all. So, my sex life is mostly self served if you know what I mean. I can give a woman plenty of satisfaction with my mouth and tongue and I don't mean talking dirty to her! So I'm impotent and she's shy, so that's where the story begins.

Carmen would come to our house to clean every Thursday, which was good because the Grand kids were not there then. We had them from Saturday until Wednesday afternoons and I had to both take them to school at 08:30 am and pick them up from school at 3 pm, except on Wednesday's when it was early out day and school let out early at 1 pm. This was a lot of responsibility for me. Kids, lunches, breakfast and after school snacks plus all the regular stuff of babysitting like airing up bike tires, doctoring skinned knees, carting instruments, overseeing homework and such. More than I thought I was ever going to do as a parent much less as a grandparent.

Carmen would usually arrive and we would have a few minutes of conversation before she started in cleaning. I usually tried to check her out before she actually got into the house while she would walk from her car to our front door. The bright sunlight would help me see her outfit and I could usually tell if the top(s) she was wearing were thin and showy or thick and hiding. I could also tell by the way her jeans would sway whether they were tight on her lovely ass or just loose enough not to give away her charms. It was almost like being back in high school again and checking out all the girls except when I was in high school in the '60's the girls were required to wear skirts and blouses and in those days that meant mini's and it was a lot better. Jeans on women suck!

I learned pretty early on that I was a garter belt and stockings lover along with a strong admiration for corsets and teddy's. Panties weren't a big deal as long as they were worn OUTSIDE of the garter belt's snaps! That way you could get them off and still be treated to the show of those stockings!

Spoiled, I was spoiled early in my life.

I noticed that on this day Carmen had a paper grocery bag with her and it did not appear to be holding much as it had been folded down and was under her arm with her purse. I was out in my garage goofing off waiting for her. I had my folding chair and 4 ft. table set up and had my P&S camera out checking out the settings. I had changed the batteries to make certain they were fresh and I had double checked the memory card to make sure it was working and I had taken a couple of yard pics to be extra sure.

She came right into the garage and walked straight to the table. I stayed sitting. She had on her tight jeans today but had on a top that was dark olive green with a low squarish neck. She also had on an uplift bra. Th reason I knew this is that those bra's lift her breasts more than her regular ones do and also they have more padding making it appear that her breasts are larger than they actually are. In my opinion a wasted effort because Carmen has very nice breasts and they are just the right size for her smaller body. She is just jealous of her older sister that got a boob job and has nice big boobs. Yes she does but they're plastic and will never feel right! I'd ten times rather play with, kiss and suck real breasts than any of the plastic ones.

She asked me,"What are you doing, working on your model airplanes?" As she said this she put her hands on the tables edge with her hands facing out toward the ends of the table. Her thumbs were pointed toward the ends and her fingers were pointed down toward the ground. She leaned on them.

WOW!

What this little gesture did was to turn her elbows and arm muscles in - toward her body - and as such it pressed on her sides and effectively pressed the breast tissue in and out making her beautiful breasts fill out and expand forward filling the cups of the bra to overflowing! By leaning down on her arms she in effect was bent at the waist and her top was wide open due to the placement of her hands and the way she was putting pressure on her arms. All I had to do was sit up and take notice!

12