Good Housekeeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did! I was starring straight down that top at those two full meaty globes of flesh. They were round as large oranges and the dark aureole's were plainly visible over the tops of the bra cups. In fact as she took a deep breath they completely cleared the cup tops and became totally visible. They were erect. Little bumps were on the outer edges of the aureole's in the full circle and the nipples themselves were as hard as any I had ever seen even on teen aged girls! Man these things looked fabulous. I picked up the camera and stood up pointing it directly down Carmen's open top and snapped. I waited a couple of seconds and did that again. Se just stood there with a huge smile on her face and redness of a blush spreading from the top of her head down until the tops of her terrific breasts were a darker shade of red than I had ever seen on her.

"Carmen would you take a really deep breath for me?" I asked wanting to get a shot of those diamond cutter nipples she was sporting. She surprised me by doing it! I clicked of two more and as I put the camera down she exhaled in a slight shallow giggle. Not a real honest to goodness giggle but a hushed kind of embarrassed low fast laugh. The kind of laugh you do when you know your being extra naughty but don't intend to stop.

"I need to go to the restroom to change," she said not looking at me as she straightened and started for the door to the house,"and you are going to want to go get your "good" camera!"

I smiled and followed her into the house. She went straight back into our bedroom and closed the hall door, then I heard the bathroom door close. I practically turned and ran down the other short hall to the computer room to get my DSLR out and mount the flash. I had to dump the flash batteries and replace them with the spares I always keep handy and for this very reason!! I was ready in short order. I heard the bathroom door open and then the bedroom door opened. I walked over and looked down the hallway and almost passed out!

She was slowly gliding toward me like an apparition. She had a very thin white sheer pair of panties on that hardly hid anything, and a top that was nylon and also sheer to the max as her still very prominent nipples were practically tearing holes into the material at each step. They bounced but not much. It was more of a wiggle than a bounce. My eyes were following them like ping pong balls in a hot Chinese match! The sheer panties were molded to her like a second skin and there wasn't anything left to my imagination. Her vulva was slightly swollen with excitement and the slit of her pussy was beginning to open. The material was molding itself to every single cell of her ply-ant skin and the outline impression was strikingly molded to her as if the panties had been spray painted over her naked sex. There was material there but it looked like pale skin. There was a dark spot beginning to appear at the top of the crevice of her little pussy slit. It was only slightly visible but becoming more and more prominent as she walked into the brighter light of the living room ass swaying with each step. I sure liked this woman's body and she really had one as far as I was concerned.

She sat on the couch, knees together and turned sideways so that her calves were touching the couch and her hands were on top of her knees one on to of the other. It was a prim and proper sitting pose except for the fact she only had on a pair of sheer panties and a for all intents and purposes a see through top. I raised the camera and clicked off a shot. The flash blinded the both of us.

I quickly ran back and got the remote units and a tripod for the flash. I set it all up in just a few seconds and again clicked off a shot of her still sitting there in the same pose except this time the flash was aimed at the ceiling for bounce light and it was a much better photo.

"Stretch your upper body and place your hands behind your neck while you open your legs a bit wider." I spoke to her with the camera to my eye.

"I thought you'd want to get me naked as quick as you could so this is a little surprising." She was talking but did do the pose as asked while she spoke. Click/Flash.

"Open them a little wider but keep your hands on your neck." My eye never left the viewfinder.

She did as I asked. Click/Flash.

"Okay, begin to take your top off over your head, but be slow and deliberate about doing it." She began the process. Click/Flash.

She simply had lowered her hands to the collar of the top and began to pull it up and over her head. Click/Flash.

The tail of the top rose along her body as she straightened her arms. Click/Flash. Just a few inches away from totally exposing those beautiful orbs of flesh that I had so wanted to see for such a long time.

The top rose slowly and once the slightest hint of breast came into view it was almost too much. I knelt down on one knee about 6 feet in front of her and pointed the lens at her. First shot of her in total, second shot I rotated the lens a little tighter and had only he body from chin to waist. Click/Flash. The tighter still until only the two beautiful globes capped with the dark brown chocolate aureoles were well focused. Click/Flash.

As the top cleared her hair I zoomed out for the portrait shot again as I really wanted her face in the shot of her half naked. Surprisingly she was smiling on her own without my having to tell her to smile.

"You seem to be actually enjoying this as little Carmen." I had the camera up to my eye and was still shooting. Click/Flash.

"Yes I am. It really is not nearly as hard as I had thought it would be." She was starting to get that red glow to her upper body starting with her face and flowing down across her upper chest down onto her breasts. Embarrassment. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. As it spread.

"Well I would like it if you would spread your legs more for the next few." I was still shooting as I talked to her. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

I watched through the little square viewfinder as her knees slowly spread wider and wider. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

"How much further do you want them?" She was asking, but all the time smiling for the lens.

"Oh, until your knees are again touching the couch." I blandly said. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

Her eyes went wide in shock but her legs kept right on spreading! Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

"Okay now what?" She had done what I said and was as spread as she could possibly be. Click/Flash. She hadn't yet realized it but her sheer panties weren't really hiding anything and the lips of her succulent pussy were spread just as wide as her legs and the damp cloth of the panty material was stuck to them like wet glue. Of course the material was stretched across the opening so tightly that her labial lips were compressed flat. Man she looked delicious! Click/Flash. Zoom. Click/Flash. Zoom again as close as I could so that just her spread thighs and open pussy leaking into the already soaked material was visible. Click/Flash.

"Carmen honey, I need for you to slowly slide your right hand under the waist band of those panties and down onto your pussy, but be very slow and deliberate about doing it please." I was shaking with anticipation as I said it. I knew Carmen to be a fairly religious woman and was not too sure she would want to simulate masturbation in front of me, Hell what I really wanted was to get a few shots of her actually masturbating and be able to make Penthouse and Hustler jealous! Click/Flash.

"What?" She again got that shocked look on her face, eyes wide and puzzled,"What did you want me to do?" But her hand had slowly moved to slide along the top of the panty waistband at her abdomen. Click/Flash.

"I said for you to slide your fingers down under the elastic of your soaked panties until your fingers are on your open pussy." I wanted to use slightly dirtier language to try to distract her form thinking this over too much. I was hoping she might blanche at the words but still follow the directions. Click/Flash.

"I really don't like you being so vulgar with me like that, but I suppose it's alright considering I am almost completely naked in front of you." She had lowered her head and got the little schoolgirl shy grin on her face, but her hand turned south and the fingers slid under the mark! Click/Flash.

Click/Flash.

The blush was coming back with a vengeance! Click/Flash.

Her fingers continued to trail ever so slowly down under the panties elastic barrier. Click/Flash.

Click/Flash. Her forefinger reached the extended hood of her clitoris and stopped as though it were met with 1,000 volts of electricity! Her entire body jerked as her hand retreated about half an inch from the contact. Click/Flash. She audibly gasped. I had the camera so zoomed in on her open pussy that I couldn't see her face. I opened my other eye, the one NOT looking through the little square viewfinder.

Her head was back, neck bulged forward and her mouth was open and working but not making sounds. Movement again in the viewfinder of the camera. Click/Flash. The finger once again encountered the clitoris. Only this time there was just a slight jump as the two collided and there was another louder audible gasp. Click/Flash. I didn't even bother to look with the open eye as there wasn't enough movement there to warrant it. Click/Flash.

Her finger began to rotate on the ball of the fingertip around and around the nub of her clitoris. she was openly gasping for air as this happened. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Her hand slid forward urgently and the fingers dipped into the open hole and disappeared for a couple of seconds. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Then another urgent moan as they were withdrawn from the damp cave. I could see the thumb was down and the other two fingers were up forming a protective barrier against her rubbing any of the wetness on her fingers on the material of the panties or on the bare skin of her abdomen. She was drawing her wet fingers back to the little hard nub of her clit. It was obvious to me that this little scenario was a well practiced act.

"Beautiful." I said in my softest voice.

Her eyes fluttered but did not completely open,"Is this what you wanted?"

"Oh, baby is it!" I said now in a more normal tone. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. I quickly did one full zoom out to portrait again so that I could get her reaction as the soaking fingers made contact again. Click/Flash. I was fully rewarded as her top teeth bared and bit down on her lower lip in a low guttural moan of pure pleasure. Click/Flash. Zoom in. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. As I was snapping them off watching the wet fingers use the self made lubrication in it's intended function I became aware that Carmen was not truly without orgasms, she had just never allowed anyone else to give her one.

"Do you or would you like to lay back and remove the panties so they won't be in your way as you finish what you have started?" I didn't even get the sentence finished before she was moving to do it. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. I had to be quick as the angle changed and I needed to move to the end of the couch where her legs were going to be in order to keep the lens pointed at that fabulous pussy! I did this quickly. Click/Flash.

One foot was now on the floor at an angle with the leg straight and her other leg was bent at the hip with the thigh rising up along the back cushion of the couch until her knee was at the top and her calf was over the edge and hung there. She was splayed open and very inviting. In my youth I would not have missed this opportunity to crawl up along those open thighs and slide my cock into what looked to be the best pussy I had ever seen! I was very far removed from those days of glory so I just aimed the camera lens and pressed the shutter button. Click/Flash. The flash wasn't doing much good now as there was a window directly behind the couch that had open blinds. Sunshine was plentiful on Carmen from that so I quickly unplugged the remote connection to the camera. Click. Click. Click.

Her finger was again swirling around the nub and her other hand was pinching her right nipple. Her movement was so fluid that I hadn't even paid attention enough to see where her soaked panties went! I again zoomed out and saw them crumpled around her ankle above the couch. They were swaying with each movement of her body.

"Hot! Carmen, this is just so hot!" I was talking as I shot. Click. Click. Click. Carmen wasn't doing any talking with her lip biting mouth but was saying plenty with the actions of her fingers blurring over the moist clit.

Click. Click. Click. I just went silent now and the only sounds were the camera's shutter clicking away and Carmen's gasping for air as she furiously frigged herself. The low moaning in her throat grew and grew as her fingers blurred. Finally her body went rigid and her legs straightened out, the wet panties flying over my head to land on the floor somewhere behind me and she almost screamed as the orgasm overtook her. Her open pussy now had a sheen as the fluids coated the inside of her labia and there was a clear trail of juice from the gaping hole down along the valley and onto and across her tight purplish colored star of an anus. I remember thinking how unused and tight it looked. The clicking of the camera was almost continuous as the climax began to taper off. I zoomed out and got several full torso shots now. Fully nude. I was still in awe.

As she relaxed the blush overcame her upper torso again. Now I almost felt embarrassed too. I had to do something to break the cold water effect of the embarrassment we both were suddenly feeling!

"When you can sit up and I'll get your underwear so that you can use them to wipe away the excess." I had already moved to retrieve them.

I returned and bent to hand them to her.

"Okay, I'll wipe and you can have your fun taking a photo of me in a most naughty of positions I've been in since I was very young." She was blushing again even though the first one hadn't gone away yet and the effect was that the skin just darkened in it's crimson color. Click.

She looked at the camera and deftly placed her hand at the entrance of her still gaping pussy and slowly swiped up it's length from her asshole to her clitoris. Click. Click. Click. When the material made contact with and passed over her still sensitive clitoris she physically jumped as though frightened by a loud noise. I smiled but kept snapping off shots. Click. Click. Click.

Her eyes opened into small thin slits now and she gave me that look that all guys get when a woman is slightly peeved at them. Not pissed but not pleased.

"What?" I just had to open my big fat mouth.

As she slowly rose and the camera kept right on clicking she spoke in a low mean voice,"I know what you want now and you'd better get a really good close up because I ain't gonna do this but this one time.

She swiveled on the ball of one foot to swing around in front of the couch facing away from me. Luckily I had fetched her underwear from the middle of the room because I was square behind her now as she turned her head to look over her shoulder at me. Click. Shit fire that was a hot look on he face now! Click. She winked and held the pose for a second so that I could get a couple of shots of it. The sly grin was back too. Click. Click. I plugged the remote back in as quickly as I could by feel without pulling the camera away from my face. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

The grin broke out into a full smile now with her pearly white teeth showing. I just now noticed how perfect her smile is. Perfect teeth. She must have worn braces at some point. Funny how with one of the most beautiful women I had ever met standing in front of me totally nude that I had noticed THAT! Click/Flash.

Slowly she bent forward at the waist.Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

Very slowly until her head and shoulders were on the seat cushions of the couch and pressing down firmly into those cushions. Her breasts were visible between her spread legs in that classic rear pose. Dangling there with the nipples hard as diamonds. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

Her hands now slid back along her rib cage until both hands were on their respective hip. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

The hands then slid down each leg to the cup of the knee where they paused seductively. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

Then ever so slowly in a stripper type move her fingers trailed up her thighs and came to rest on her ass. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

Then her ass wiggle waggled a couple of times. She giggled.

Her fingers spread over the outer edges of her wonderful ass and as the did they also slid in toward the crevice where her globes met. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

When her fingers met in the center I could see the pressure increase as she gripped each of those nicely rounded globes and started to pull them apart. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

Suddenly my brain began to function again and I knew what she was doing! I was going to be treated to a spread ass shot of her! She was allowing me to see all of her. Anus, pussy and tits all spread, open and aroused at one time. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

Her anus was spectacular as I had already seen but from this view and through the closeness of the camera lens it was just absolutely delicious looking. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. I zoomed out a little to get just her ass. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Then I zoomed out a little more so that her upper thighs and open pussy were in the picture as well. Click/Flash. Click/Flash. Now again to get the entire body with her hard nipples showing between those firm thighs too. Click/Flash. Click/Flash.

Just like that the session was over as she raised up from her bent position and turned and started for the hallway back to the master bedroom.

As she was passing me by her arm came out and she offer the soaked panties to me,"I'm guessing you do want these don't you?"

My mouth opened at the same time my hand went out to capture the offering but nothing would come out of my mouth at all. She released the wet material into my hands and just kept going down the hallway and disappeared around the corner. I heard the doors shut again in succession.

I looked at my watch and saw that the entire session had lasted only 32 minutes from her arrival until now! I was really sad it was over so quick!

I was thrilled that she allowed me to take photo's of her and especially like we did! I was also honestly amazed at her tight body and just how well her beauty showed. As I began to go over the photo shoot in my head I realized that I was not really looking at her and thinking a lot about her being naked as I was looking at her and thinking about her overall beauty.

Then I couldn't wait to go have a look at the photos I had. Almost as an afterthought I looked down at my hand and the very wet material of her soaked underwear it held.

I brought my hand up to my face and took a deep breath sucking air through my nose and getting the full benefit of Carmen's aroma. In that moment I realized something else, I had just become a full fledged voyeur. I'd always had the worn panty fetish.

12