Good Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to stop now, Professor?" Favorly-nn asked.

He looked up to her and was taken back. He shook his head.

Favorly-nn nodded and crawled off of him and opened the door. The cold air hit her hot face, bringing her back to reality. She looked back in the car, where he sat stunned.

"Come up to my place, then." Favorly-nn said.

Chapter Four: Secret

He got out on his side and locked the car. Simon walked to the elevator in the basement. She didn't have to wait long because he came right behind her, joining her in the small cramp elevator.

He walked in the elevator breathing heavily. Favorly-nn looked at him, and licked her lips, imagining what was about to happen.

Favorly-nn walked slowly up to him, in the elevator. "We need to keep this a secret."

He looked at her and placed his hands to his head. "Oh, my god, I can't do this, Favorly-nn."

Soon as she got up to him, she placed her hands on his chest. "Yes, we can."

He looked down at her for a couple seconds, and then said. "I'm taking advantage of you."

"No, you not, I wanted to screw you, ever since I first met you," she shocked herself by saying that.

He dropped his head to stare straight into her eyesight; the pupils were increasing in size. She brushed her body hard against him and felt his hardness press into her thigh. Oh, he was very large in that department.

Favorly-nn moaned and he closed his eyes, as she began rotating her hips in to him.

"Yes," he said, he grabbed her waist and pressed her tightly against him. "I'll keep it a secret."

That's when the elevator opened.

Favorly-nn walked out and intertwined her fingers into his, as she leaded him to her apartment.

As they reached the door, Favorly-nn put her key into the door. To unlocked it. But Simon came behind her and held her body to his, the heat between them increases, it felt like it was burning their clothiers off, right there.

She arched her back to fit her ass against his erection. "Hmmm," Favorly-nn, muttered. Take pleasure in the position, maybe later thought Favorly-nn.

She finally was able to turn the doorknob and pushed Simon forward into her dark place. She locked the door and turn on the light switch. Carefully she breathed in and then faced him.

He stood there in his shirt and pants now, standing like a Greek god over his jacket. Favorly-nn faced him and Simon faced her. She placed both of her hands on his shoulders, as she lean in for a kiss. He inhaled and kissed her back.

She let go of him and walked him backwards to her bedroom. The door was open, Simon walked backwards slowly. Favorly-nn slipped her t-shirt over her head and let it slide to the ground. Only standing in front of him in a bra and a short mini skirt.

Simon looked her up, as his eyes enlarged like a hungry animal.

"I want you," Favorly-nn spoke.

"I want you, too." He said taking off his own shirt. He paused for a second then stripped it. She watched as he let her view his slim body, with muscular arms, and defined abs.

She began breathing heavily now and reached out to touch him.

"You feel so good." She painted as she stared into his eyes.

He pushed her slowly down on her bed; he bent down to take off her boots. She lay down on her bed looking up at the ceiling. Simon was gently taking off her boots, and then slowly reached up to touch her bare legs.

Simon sat up and laid down on her as he kept his hands moving up her legs. His face was inches from hers. Simon reached under her skirt to touch her thigh, it wasn't the same touch as Erin's touch, where he's had been rough, and this was passionately.

Favorly-nn bit down on her lip looking up to him. She blinked and rose up for another hot kiss.

He captured her lip into his mouth, taking her tongue in, as Simon brushed his finger against her panties covering those hidden lips. She gasped with joy, Simon moved down her throat with kisses.

Simon took his hand away from her inner thighs, Favorly-nn protested but he left her off the bed in the same second.

He unsnapped her bra. Favorly-nn breasts fell out for his display. She watched as his eye contact moved down to them. His lips quivered. Oh, god, did she want him to suck her nipple in his mouth, as he touched her tits.

Simon pushed her back down on the bed. Tangling his hand in her hair. He bent towards her now erected nipple and licked one; Favorly-nn thrust her hips from the sensation. He took his hand away from her hair and moved his hands down to her thighs, holding her down.

Her stomach tightened, as he licked, taste, and suckled on her hard pebbles of nipples. He pulled down her underwear to the ground.

Simon went back to her entrance with his finger, Favorly-nn gasped.

"You like that?" He asked.

She moaned "yes" and opened her legs farther apart. He went in and touched her. He pushed his fingers inside deeper and harder, making her shake. She was gasping as he pulled his fingers out and driving them hard into her wetness.

Everything started to burn and her lower body tightened, until it needed to be set free. Favorly-nn's vision began to blur as she came.

Did she just have her first orgasm? She thought, coming back down to earth.

Simon was already hard and making her come from his touch, just made him harder. He took his pants away, with his boxers. Favorly-nn sat up to a look at him. He was very large and thick with pre-cum glistening. She wanted to eat him up and make him scream as she ate him up.

But that was for next time. She fell back down moaning. He leaned in and kissed her, moving on top of her. Favorly-nn skirt bunched up as he came on top of her.

She wanted him to rip it off, so she spoke softly. "Take my skirt, off."

He gazed down and placed his hands on her skirt, slowly trailing the skirt down with his head.

It caught her breath when he dipped between her legs. He stopped suddenly and before Favorly-nn knew was happening. He began to lick her. This put her in shocked as the feeling of tightness came rushing back to her. His tongue was so good and how his finger pushed pressure on her clit, it made her go over the edge.

Before she knew it, he was done. He pulled away the rest of the skirt off. Favorly-nn lay on the bed naked and pleased to the max. She sighed.

"Now, for the good stuff," Simon said hoarsely. Favorly-nn bent her elbows to look up to him. Seeing him at her entrance almost put her through another orgasm.

Before she could breathe he enter her slowly, she screamed from the pressure and pain at first. But it evaporated.

"Favorly-nn, are you alright?" He tensed.

"I am now;" she ran her hands up his body slowly.

"I didn't know you were?" he stated, but stopped. He now knew she was a virgin.

"No, I like it." She blushed.

He smiled down at her and slid out then came back in hard. Favorly-nn tensed up, enjoying being filled up all the way.

The pressure of him standing and her lying down was so damn good, to her. She finally drove her hips up to meet his strokes now. Simon slowly let his fingertips tease her skin, as he placed his hands on her breasts. He leaned forward in his thrust and bent down to kiss those lips. He loved. He thrust in to her without care, driving his dick into to her tight pussy opening.

She finally felt the tug in her lower belly and it was happening again. Simon felt it to and flip her over so she was now on top of him.

Favorly-nn looked down at him and he smiled back up her. She began riding him then. Simon moved with her body as it pushed him over the edge.

"Oh, you're so tight." He whimpered.

Favorly-nn smiled naughty and pushed hard on him. He moaned. "I'm going to fuck your cock, until you cum inside of me, Professor." She spoke.

Simon eyes fluttered and arched up in to her. He was about to cum and the words told him she would like it.

Simon wanted her to cum too, at the same moment. So he dipped his finger inside her and began rubbing her clit. Favorly-nn threw her head back giving up to the sensation. "Yes's..." She screamed.

""Fuck!" He shouted, as he came.

Favorly-nn shuddered around him as she relaxed on top of him. She took in his entire warm cum in to her body.

Favorly-nn fell on top of him and lay there for a while. The thought cross her mind that she just lost her virginity to her teacher. She smiled happily and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Five: After math

Simon lay their holding her in his arms. When Simon woke up he found out that Favorly-nn was cradle in his arms.

Simon slowly pulled out of her and lay her back down.

She smiled in her sleep. He should have known better then get himself involve with a student, especially a student he was very much attractive too. She was so beautiful.

He was going to kill himself if he ever hurt her. He never wanted to her hurt in his life. But how was he going to do this?

She was his student and he was her teacher.

In her sleep, Favorly-nn moved and wrapped her arms around Simon as he watched her sleep.

He knew this was probably loved, because he never felt it before. But it was stupid to love someone so quickly. This wasn't just hot attraction. He wanted to live with her and marry her.

What would she say and worse would she leave him. All he wanted to do was stayed by her side. But this was his career on stake and hers. If anyone found out they could say that she earned her grades by sleeping with him. Which wasn't true at all? Favorly-nn was very smart, and will finish her education to become a doctor in over a couple years.

What was he going to do now?

She sighed in her sleep and clung to him more closely. Moving that smooth body on to his. Man, was she gorgeous, he thought. In that instant it made him hard again. Just looking at her as she slept.

Favorly-nn woke-up with Simon's body pressed against her with warmth. She raised her head. "Simon?" She spoke. Before her eyes could adjust, he flipped her over on her back.

She felt how hard he was as he pressed against her legs with his erection.

"Yes," she sighed.

Simon's hands explored her body, making sure she was comfortable.

He put a hand on her pussy then unfolding her folds with his fingers. He touched her inside, rubbing her hard. Favorly-nn was already wet and ready for him.

When she brought her to climax again she screamed his name, as he brought her to the edge. She came hard into his hand.

Simon took his fingers out of her and began to suck them dry. Favorly-nn watched him with shocked eyes. He licked them clean, swirling her taste on his tongue.

Simon settled himself in between her legs and drove up to meet her. He began the rhythm and pacing himself in her tight hole. Favorly-nn was crying his name and panting from exhaustion. Simon wanted more, so he drove harder into her. Smacking him into her.

Favorly-nn was milking his cock, going tighter and tighter. She couldn't believe she wasn't holding him in as he slip out of her and thrust in to her with such force. After a couple minutes she was screaming his name again. She climax around his hard cock, as he exploded himself into her.

Chapter Six: Decisions

they lay there awake from what they had just done again,

"Are you happy?" Asked Favorly-nn, against his chest.

"Yes, but I'm disappointed in myself," He sighed and pulled her towards him more. "But, I can't feel ashamed because this is amazing."

Favorly-nn strokes his chest up and down, to his stomach and then to his neck. Felling his muscles tense and relaxed under her pressure of her fingertips.

She sat up from the bed suddenly letting her long hair, draped over her back. She stared at Simon.

"What are you doing?" Simon asked.

She smiled. "Taking a shower, care to join me?"

He froze in place. His head was against the headrest, making his hair crumple. His abs shimmering with sweat, from what they had just did.

Favorly-nn 's whole body heated just looking at him. Her thighs ached to be touched and fondle.

But somehow Favorly-nn grabbed her robe on her nightstand and slipped it on. Slowly walking to the bathroom, keeping eye contact with Simon, then turning around and entering the bathroom. Not waiting for an answer.

She left the door open and sat next to the tub turning the water on, waiting for it to get warm.

She glanced back at the door to find him standing there. Just with a bed sheet covering his lower half of his body.

Favorly-nn licked her lips. "Come here." She whispered.

He walked forward, like a person in a trance. Simon stopped and shut the door behind them.

Thoughts ran through Simon's head. But all he could think of was Favorly-nn.

She stood there facing him, with a hungrier in her gaze.

She wanted him and he wanted her, He felt himself very aroused again.

"I don't think this is a great idea." Simon finally said. What was he saying; they just screwed each other less than half hour ago?

Oh, dear, god! He thought. Favorly-nn bent down giving Simon a view of her body, she was still wearing her robe.

He came forward and moaned in his mouth. He began kissing her hard putting every passion he felt in the kiss.

Favorly-nn hands wrapped around his body and push the sheet off him. Her hands went down lower and tease him.

He moaned as she her hand went down his length. He untied her robe and picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist. He walked them to the shower then.

The water ran down their bodies. He pushed her up against the wall and entered her then.

She was tight and hot for him. Her breath quicken as he thrust into her.

The water just made them more ready. They made sweet love against the shower until they both were left without a breath.

Favorly-nn fainted in his arms as her orgasm left her. Simon bent down with her still in his arms and shut off the water.

He carried her out to the bed and lay her down. He sprawled out beside her and holding her to him. Not wanting to let go as he went into his own sleep.

Favorly-nn opened her eyes and glanced at the clock, it was 8:30 a.m.

She looked beside her and smiled. Simon was on his side sleeping with his mouth open. He was just so cute.

She got up and went to the bathroom with her robe, wrap tightly around her now. She felt sore and empty. But she looked amazing with a happy glow on her face. She looked to the shower and remembered what had happened not too long ago.

She walked out of the bathroom and looked at Simon still sleeping. She wasn't about to give him up.

Favorly-nn felt weak so she went to the kitchen and made coffee with some eggs.

After finishing her breakfast, she walked back to her room with a plate for Simon.

Simon was still sprawled on her bed. Favorly-nn leaned over him and touched his face softly with her hand. He sighed in his sleep.

"Simon, Simon," She spoke.

Simon's eyes shot up and looked at her with a big grin. Then he frowned.

"Oh, shit." He sat up. "I thought it was just a dream.' He said covering up with all her blankets.

Favorly-nn sat on the bed, questioning him with her eyes. "Do you wish it was?"

"No!" He blushed. "Just we shouldn't have done that."

She offered him his plate. "You hungry?"

He took it and ate it all in seconds. I guess he was hungry, thought Favorly-nn.

She got up and walked to the closet, to pick out an outfit for today. She could feel Simon behind her and the heat of his skin next to hers.

"Hmm, I like that pair." He pointed out her black silk underwear garments.

"Of course you do," Favorly-nn chuckled.

She turned around. "I've got to take a shower." She said, still feeling dirty.

Simon smiled and she shook her head. "Alone." She said.

"Why?"

"Because I wouldn't get anything done. If you're in there with me, touching me."

He frowned and nodded. "Your too damn sexy, I want to take you down on this floor and make love to you." He commented.

"That's exactly, why I don't want you there." She giggled.

He laughed too. He walked over to the bed and lay down naked.

She didn't even realize he wasn't wearing anything when he was standing next to her.

But he bent down and pulled on his briefs on. She shook her head and went to the bathroom.

Chapter Seven: A plan

after the shower, Favorly-nn stared at her glow in the mirror. She brushed her still damp hair back. She heard the doorknob turn and open.

"You look very beautiful." Simon said in his deep voice.

She turned to him and tossed her arms around his neck. "What are we going to do now?" She asked.

He breathed in her scent. "Were going to act like this never happen."

Then he bent down and kissed her lips. "Then once you are out of my class and graduated. We can see each other."

She closed her eyes about to cry. It wouldn't be for a couple months until she was out of his class and maybe two more years till she got her degree.

She looked up to his eyes and shook her head, "How about after I'm out of your class. Then we can see each other, but only once a month?" His eyes widen. "Of course on the down low." She finished.

He thought about this. "Fine, deal, but I'll see you at the very beginning of each month." He said raspy.

"Yes, sir." She tangled her hands in his hair and pulled him to her soft lips.

Simon broke the kiss. "I think we should make the most of the not seeing each other, then. Don't you think?"

Favorly-nn giggled. "Well, professor, that's a very good idea. I hope I get a good mark for what we are going to do next."

Simon growled and tangled his hand in her damp hair. Breathing heavy. "You will always be my A star student, Favorly-nn, but you have a lot to learn, still."

"I'm ready, when you are?"

Simon grabbed her ass and left it up. He rushed back into the other room to her bed, for a new round of fun and games.

The End.

12