Good Sex Can Come Unexpectedly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In turn Meg run a hand between his legs and found two large nuts swinging freely in a bag that unmistakably welcomed her gentle massaging.

Encouraged, she popped the cock from her mouth for a few seconds but continuing with the stroking while she ran her tongue down the length. She then sucked up against a nut and worked that into her mouth for a little play, let it go and repeated the performance for its companion.

All this was a bit too much for Tony, and he blew soon after his length was swallowed again. He grunted and heaved a bit to make quite sure that Meg appreciated that something was on the way and her reaction was very favorable: all she did was to palm both of his ass cheeks to lock his cock against her mouth.

She was sent a load and smiled as the third shot died; Tony also became aware of her noisy sucking and swallowing performance indicating she was enjoying herself in great lewdness.

Still breathing very heavily Tony inserted two fingers beside his plunging tongue and worked them on the sensitive walls just inside the vagina.

Bingo!

Meg's hips began twitching and she jammed a hand up and over on to her lower belly and worked her clit. She barely got that going when she began bucking and squealing and a noticeable increase in liquid flowed on to Tony's tongue.

Meg was now gasping and the beating of her fists beside his hips bones signaled Tony to let that orifice rest for a while. He pulled out tongue and fingers and for a few seconds watched with satisfaction as liquid dribbled out of the hole that had only partially closed upon his withdrawal. His face had the look of someone accepting it had been a job well done.

"Well done, Tony. Wipe your mouth on the sheet and come up here and kiss me."

Ten minutes later, after lethargic kissing and sweet murmurings about next to nothing, Tony had decided it was time to have a proper fuck: the thought of those two fat juicy mons having his dick slide between them became almost unbearable. Tony sat on the side of the bed and almost effortlessly swung a very cooperative young woman on to his knees, facing him.

"Lift up."

She obliged.

He held his shaft in position.

"Lower, darling – straight on to this little surprise waiting for you."

The juices were dripping on to his belly, cock and balls even before Meg was lowering herself on to his very ready cock.

"This is nice," she cooed, feeling his length slip easily down her soppy canal. "You make me feel so filled with fat cock and it slides so heavenly between the walls of my sheath that I know I'm going to gush until I get red dots in front of my eyes. You're such an expert at fucking, Tony."

That unexpected accolade got spots going in front of Tony's eyes, and the tip of his cock had the feeling it was going to explode.

"Take my hands, and fall gently back against my legs to the floor," he urged. "It's safe – I have a firm grip. Trust me."

"Oh Tony, with your cock up my cunt like this you ought not to need to ask me to trust you," giggled Meg and immediately shuddered into multiple orgasms.

With Meg on her shoulders and head on the carpet, Tony began an awkward bout of thrusting from a sitting position. The angle appeared to suit Meg who began groaning; although the pace was laborious; the friction was also working for Tony who could easily have groaned in unison with Meg.

More blood flowed into her face and she became even more animated, trying to thrust back hard against Tony's thrusts despite not having much leverage. Then came the command providing a dilemma for Tony.

"Play with my tits! Play with my tits!"

Here was Tony, sitting on his butt, which a lot of her weight resting on his thighs and lap, pushing him further into the bedsprings while he was manfully trying to work them both up to the state of ejaculation while holding both of her legs.

He knew what to do, having tried it unsuccessfully once before with a married client who really was far too dainty for real bedroom athletics.

"Hold firm, we're changing position," he bellowed.

Jamming one hand against the mattress for leverage he pushed upright and rose to his feet, legs bent, and his other hand maintaining the carnal binding.

"Eeeeeeek," shrieked Meg, the cry sounding more like ecstasy than pain, though perhaps some of both as the movement had been substantial.

Tony shuffled half a pace forward and now Meg's back was really bent. Her shoulders were flat on the ground, her arms outstretched to take the full weight; her back curved and there was Tony, leaning over her, still with supporting her outstretched thighs with his cock now in a great angle of attack at a vagina now almost in perfect alignment.

Tony thrust downwards.

"Jesus!" shouted Meg as their laps collided. At that instance Tony released his grip on her thighs just above the knees and slammed them on to both tits.

"Jesus!" shouted Meg, this time in unmistakable delight as his fingers pounded flesh.

Meg found the strength in her extremely uncomfortable position to squeeze her viginal walls and Tony went "Blaaaah" as a layer of skins seemed to be stripped from his dick under the vice-like friction. Meg eased off the pressure as Tony thrust forward again and then squeezed again on his backstroke, drawing another "Blaaaah!"

Their midsections became heated and the cock in Meg's cunt swelled and began jerking.

"Jesus!" she shrieked, going into a powerful ejaculation herself.

Tony pumped every drop available deep into her cunt, feeling exalted and waving a fist in the air, watched with amusement by his near-exhausted companion.

As they got their breath back Meg summed it up: "That is the most fucked I've ever felt in being fucked."

Pulling out and watching the outflow of liquids, Tony said: "I don't think I've ever had my tank this close to empty."

XXXXXXXX

EPILOG: David Higgs was arrested and is now in prison and $302,790 of the stolen money was returned to the Tusons. Tony is now regional auditing manager of Farm Accounting; Meg is four months pregnant and they meet tonight to set their wedding date.

ENDS

12