Goodness Gracious Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she whispered, "fuck me hard, and deep! Make me scream! I want to feel your hard cock, abusing my pussy... and then I want you to cum inside me!"

Gentle was setting one... fuck her brains out was a ten. I was going for eleven.

I started pounding her without mercy, driving into her with animal ferocity, and she took it all with a smile... and a scream. I wasn't sure how long I could keep it up, but I continued to throttle her cunt furiously. Her comments, at the top of her lungs, were mostly monosyllabic grunts and squeals.

"FUCK!... YES!... MORE!... HARD... ER!... SHIT!... YES!... YES!... YES!" You get the idea.

With her legs pushed back like this, her thighs corralled those magnificent tits quite nicely, squeezing them together into a deep crease of cleavage that danced like jello in a paint shaker under the fury of my assault. It was, as you well know by now, one of my favourite sights, and started the countdown to launch.

Sweat dripped off my nose, landing on her face, mixing with her own, as we rutted like breeding stock at a stud farm. She'd stopped screaming, partially because her voice was fading, but also because her eyes were fluttering, as she came again, mouth ajar, turning bright pink before my eyes. She grunted again, and her brow furrowed under the strain.

"You're... fucking... killing... me!" she hissed hoarsely. "Can't... cum... any... more!"

You know that big digital clock, in the foreground at Cape Kennedy, during the space launches on TV? I had one of those in my head, and it reached 'zero'.

"AHHHHHNNN! FUUUUCK! CUMMMMING!" I howled, exploding into her pussy. I looked down, to where my cock twitched in the embrace of her thick labia, and saw little blobs of our combined juices trickling out of her, even as more was being pumped in. Definitely the money shot. I couldn't hold myself up any longer, and melted on top of my equally devastated darling. She extricated her legs, and wrapped them around my waist, still grinding against my flagging tool. Finally, she relaxed, and held me gently while we both fought for air.

"Ooooooof! Baby, you're heavy!" she whispered in my ear.

Right. I should move, shouldn't I? If only I hadn't just lost all my power to do so. I summoned up the energy to roll weakly off her, and crashed down beside her sweaty, sexy form, where we rested silently for a few minutes, until I felt her hand on my chest. She twisted, rolling onto her side against my ribs, with those firm globes squished into me.

"Shit, honey... it will take me a week just to walk straight!" she croaked. "Listen to me! My voice is toast! Oh, Sheila's going to have a field day with this!"

"Well," I panted, "she did say... to fuck you... senseless. Does voiceless... count?"

More silence followed, and we both recovered slightly. I held Grace in my arms. She felt so right there. I had no doubt that I loved her, that I wanted her to stay in my embrace forever... but there was one nagging thing.

"Sweetheart, may I ask you a question?" I said quietly, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"I think you just did," she laughed, kissing me playfully. "Of course, darling... Ask me anything."

"I hope this doesn't sound... I mean, um... I don't mean to ask... uh, it's just that I've had all this time to think, and I wondered, um... what... " I babbled, until she touched my lips with her finger.

"Calm down, honey. Take a breath, and just ask me. I won't be mad," she whispered.

"Okay," I said, after a few seconds of recovery. "Why me? I mean, I love you, but I was just wondering why you chose me? I'm sure that a woman as beautiful and sexy as you are must have guys lined up around the block." The last bit made her blush, but it was true.

"Well," she whispered, exhaling slowly, "I did say you could ask me anything, didn't I? Why you? That's quite a question. I don't really know. There's just something about you that touched my heart, and I followed. What I do know is what I didn't want. We work pretty long hours here, so we don't get much time to socialize outside of work. I was tired of getting hit on by doctors and surgeons who thought they were God's gift to women. The surgeons are the worst, and they like to use their hands, whether you need surgery or not." I felt my ire rising at the thought of another man's hands on my darling's luscious body.

"So, even though you couldn't keep your eyes off my boobs... Yes, darling, I noticed, but you were still more subtle than most of the doctors here... You kept your hands to yourself."

I suddenly felt grateful for the plaster and tape that kept me from doing what I likely would have, had I been able to, and for separating me from the lecherous men she disliked so much.

I still had a bigger problem, and this one had no simple solution.

"Grace?"

"Yes, honey?"

I couldn't say the words. Try as I might, I couldn't make them come out.

"I know honey," she whispered. I felt a warm wetness on my chest, and she sniffed. Tears. I knew it would come to this, and I hated being the pain that caused her sadness.

"I don't want to go," I sobbed, joining her. "I promise, I'll be back. Wait for me?"

"Until the end of time," she breathed.

***

I was staring blankly out the window. I didn't even hear anyone come into the room.

"Hey, Brian." It was my Dad.

"Oh, Hi Dad," I answered. "What's up? Where's Mom?"

"She's back at the hotel, having a nap," he said, taking a seat beside the bed. "I think it's time we had a talk."

Oh oh. That didn't sound good.

"What's with you?" he asked. "You seem like you'd rather we weren't here. Your Mother is worried about you."

"I'm fine Dad," I lied. My heart was breaking. "Tell Mom not to worry."

"Nice try. I'm not buying it. I've been trying to figure out why you don't want to go home."

I turned to face him, startled. How did he know?

"Uh huh... I was right. You don't want to go," he nodded. "There's only one reason I can think of for you wanting to stay here. The same reason you aren't starved for visitors. You have met a girl, haven't you?" He sat back, studying my face.

He surprised me again. It's not that I thought my Father was a moron ; far from it, as I knew he was a smart businessman. What surprised me was how he arrived at his conclusion. We didn't have a history of sharing our feelings. He wasn't the touchy feely type, unless smacking me in the back of the head counts. Somehow, he had read my reluctance to return home... something I thought I'd hidden well... and come to the correct assumption that a woman was involved.

"Um, yeah, that's right," I admitted. "Does Mom know what you think?"

"No," he laughed, "and I wasn't sure until now. I think we should keep it between us. Your Mother is a bit protective of her baby boy. No girlfriend can measure up to her expectations."

Yeah, I thought, that fact had crossed my mind. That attitude isn't going to make Grace very popular, especially when Mom finds out my girlfriend is almost her age.

"So what's her name?" Dad probed. I decided to confide in him a bit, as long as he was keeping it between us.

"Grace," I replied, quietly, unsure if I should continue. "She's the most wonderful woman I've ever met, and I love her."

"I see," he answered. "Love, huh? That far along? That could get complicated."

Tell me about it. If I tell you the whole story, 'complicated' will be a huge understatement.

"What's she like?" he continued. "Pretty? Sexy? Come on, spill the beans!" He leaned closer, obviously enjoying our newfound connection.

"Yes Dad, she's very pretty, and so sexy. She has the most beautiful brown eyes, and long brown hair," I volunteered. "I could say more, but a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."

"That good, huh? That's great Brian, I'm happy for you, but it doesn't change the situation. Your Mother wants you home," he said, "and I would suggest that you accommodate her, at least for a while. When you left, it was for a vacation, not for good. She hasn't had a chance to get used to the idea that her baby is a big boy now, with a life of his own." He smiled. "Just one more question about your lady. I notice you used the word 'woman', not 'girl'. Does that mean what I think it means?"

Jeez, when did they replace my Dad with Doctor Phil? Suddenly he gets the nuance of every word.

"Yes, Dad," I sighed, "if you think it means she's older than me, then yes. She is."

"Uh huh. May I ask how much older?" he asked, crossing his legs and trying to appear calm.

"Um, well, just a few years," I answered, evading the truth, for a few more seconds.

"How many in 'just a few', Brian. I won't tell your Mother anything, so please been honest."

"Okay. She's seven... " I breathed, relenting, "... teen years, um, older."

Dad sat quietly. I held my breath. He uncrossed his legs, and sat forward again.

"Are you fucking nuts? Seventeen years! A few years... you might be able to slip those past your Mother, but seventeen? That I think she'll notice!" he gasped. "Leave it to you to fall in love with someone who's only... what?... three years younger than your Mother! Do you have a death wish?"

I didn't answer. What more was there to say?

Dad sat silent as well, looking at me. Then he smiled.

"Damn, son! Way to go!" he laughed. "When I was not much younger than you, there were plenty of hot older women I would have killed to get a piece of!" He suddenly gasped again, and his eyes flew open wider. "Wait! Grace... Older... Brown hair? Holy fuck! Your nurse? That hot little number with the big tits?!" I didn't answer, which was answer enough for him. "Out-fucking-standing! You lucky bugger! I mean, not that I'd notice, being happily married, and all."

A few more minutes of silence followed.

"You have a big problem, then, don't you?" he said quietly. "You love her, she loves you?... " I smiled, "... and I assume you love your Mother. Someone's going to get hurt."

"Tell me something I haven't already figured out," I said, painfully. "I don't suppose you have any suggestions?"

"Nothing immediately springs to mind," he smiled, "but I'll see what I can come up with. Your Mother and I will be here two more days, then we're headed home, and she expects you to be coming with us. Unless you can figure a way to be in two places at once, I think you'd better come home, for a little while at least. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, and I understand why, but it may be unavoidable." He stood, smiling again. "Thanks for telling me, son. I'll keep this to myself, I promise. See you tomorrow."

He walked to the door, pausing to look back at me for a second. He held his hands out, in the universal 'big tits' gesture , with a smile on his face. I smiled back, and nodded. Dad flashed me a thumbs up.

"Lucky bugger... " he whispered, and left.

He was right... I was lucky. Also unlucky. Someone's going to get hurt. Someone already has been.

Fuck!

***

The weather was bright and sunny, as it often was in the lower mainland, but my mood was dank, dark and somber. I tried to keep it under wraps as much as possible, and Dad was trying to run some interference for me, but Mom wasn't blind. She had to know that I wasn't thrilled to be going home, and I hoped she didn't think it was her I didn't want to see.

It was a long flight, and I slept through most of it, waking about a half hour from landing. Dad gave me a look that told me to smarten up, and at least pretend to be happy going home, so I tried to do so. It wasn't easy. I felt like my world was receding into the growing distance, and every second of flight put my darling further away.

***

Five weeks. Five interminable, excruciating, heart-rending weeks. That's how long I had been home. It felt like longer. I had five weeks worth of texts on my phone, and reading them only made me feel worse. Grace's pain came through her words, despite her protests to the contrary.

Now I would be expected to paste a smile on my face. It was my birthday. Oh joy. Mom was going all out, with a party and the whole nine yards planned. I loved my Mother, and understood that she was doing all this out of love as well, but it was tearing me up inside.

Dad didn't help matters, walking around all day with this insufferable grin on his face, and constantly trying to cheer me up. He knew I was miserable, and he knew why.

The doorbell rang, and Dad answered it... my Aunt and Uncle, arriving for the party. Hugs all around, as I hadn't seen them for quite a while. A few minutes later, my Grandparents arrived as well. I had to admit, having all these family members around me again did feel good, and I started to feel a little less sorry for myself. When the bell rang again, Dad asked me to answer it, as he was deep in conversation with my Uncle.

I turned the knob, opened the door, and froze.

If I have to tell you who was standing there, then you don't have a romantic bone in your body.

We flew into each other's arms, and I felt whole for the first time since I'd left her behind. Her body molded to mine, as I held her tight.

"Grace! What?... How?" I babbled, lifting her off her feet. My face was buried in her hair, and it smelled wonderful. We spun around in a circle, until I put her down, and the hug became a kiss. We remained joined at the lips for a minute or so. It was no where near long enough for me, but long enough to attract an audience.

I turned, still with one arm around her shoulders... I wasn't going to let go again... and came face to face with my Mother.

"Mom," I said, "this is Grace. She's my girlfriend." Grace extended her hand.

My Mother's eyes glazed over.

"Did you hear me Mom?" I asked nervously. "This is my girlfriend, Grace."

"Yes, I heard you," she answered, an edge to her voice. "We've met before." She turned and walked away.

"Crap!" I groaned, knowing it would be an uphill journey from here on.

"It's okay, honey," Grace said, patting my chest. "I knew she'd probably react this way. Truthfully, I'd probably do the same if our roles were reversed. Just give her some time, then we can talk it out."

"How did you get here?" I laughed, dealing with old business first.

"Your father. He told me you had talked, and he invited me. Actually," she smiled, "he bought me a plane ticket, and suggested that a visit would be the best birthday present ever." She kissed me again. "I hear you missed me. The feeling is mutual, and I'd like to never feel that way again."

"I hear you," I replied, "and agree wholeheartedly. How long are you here?"

"Two weeks!" she giggled, grinning at me. "Two glorious weeks! And... " she lowered her voice conspiratorially, "... I have a nice hotel room, with a real bed! A real... King sized... bed! Need I say more?"

"Not to me, you don't, but my Mom might lock me in my room, and throw away the key!" I grumbled.

"So, go out the window. I'll be waiting." Her smile was incandescent.

"Waiting?" I asked. "You're not coming in?"

"Um, no. I get the impression I'm not really welcome, right now. I know your Mother has fussed, and I think my presence will ruin her plans," she whispered. "Go. Have your party. Make your Mother happy. My gift can wait. I'll keep it warm."

"I'll bet," I laughed. "Warm, and we... " Her finger blocked my lips, cutting me off .

"Please, I'll probably have my hand in my pants all afternoon, anyway. Don't get me started!" she chastised with a grin. Another kiss followed.

She walked away, and I watched her firm ass swing in her tight jeans. She peeked over her shoulder, smiling, and positively giddy, like an infatuated schoolgirl. She blew me a kiss as she reached her rental car, and I watched her until all I could see was taillights in the distance.

I was ecstatic. My heart was whole. Best of all, I had two weeks to work on my Mother, and the distance to my darling had been reduced dramatically.

I actually had fun at the party, and for obvious reasons, my attitude was greatly improved. I gave my Dad the biggest hug I'd given him since I was a little kid, and thanked him for Grace's presence. Mom did give me a few nasty looks, but didn't seem that angry. Dinner was delicious. The cake was yummy. I received several great gifts, including a text from Grace, wishing me a happy birthday, and giving me her room number at the hotel.

Obviously, meeting her tonight would be waving the red cape in front of my Mother, but we could talk on the phone. Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough.

That night, I couldn't sleep. The clock said almost 2, but I grabbed my phone anyway.

"Executive Inn, how may I direct your call?" the voice said.

"Grace Jackson, please. Room 2138," I said.

There was a pause, as if the desk clerk was saying 'at this hour?', then he said, "Of course. Thank you."

One ringie-dingie, two ringie-dingies...

"Hello, darling," I heard. God, her voice was dripping with sex. It was like I'd called a 900 number.

"Yes, I'd like to order some food for delivery," I deadpanned. "Is the kitchen still open?"

"Of course sir," she purred. "May I ask a question?"

"Yes?" I replied.

"What are you wearing?" she breathed. "I was hoping you'd call."

"Sorry it's so late, sweetie. I couldn't sleep."

"I'm still on Western time, so I don't mind at all. Are you going to talk dirty to me?" she asked, a sultry growl in her voice.

"Are you going to touch yourself if I do?" I parried.

"Absolutely. With one hand, at least. Maybe I should get a headset, since I have to masturbate so often."

"Ouch," I said quietly. "I'm sorry baby."

"Oh jeez... I'm sorry," she said losing the sex kitten voice instantly, "I didn't mean it that way. I wasn't blaming you... I was going for sexy, you know... always horny... have to get myself off... like that! I didn't mean to sound... "

"What are you wearing?" I laughed cutting her off. She stopped apologizing, and giggled.

"Um, absolutely nothing, and I'm so horny," she whispered. The sexpot was back.

"God, I'd give anything to be there right now. I'd be between your legs, licking you so gently, tasting your sweet pussy."

"Oh fuck," she gasped, "I'm so wet. Tell me all about what you'd like to do to me... "

***

I woke up about noon. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping... and if we'd talked a little longer, we could have seen the dawn. Talked. Yeah right, that's what we did. Remote controlled masturbation, really. She'd 'talked' me into cumming twice, and I had 'talked' her into at least four orgasms, before we packed it in around 5am.

I hit the shower, cleared my head, and made myself presentable before I went downstairs, where I found Mom in the kitchen, drinking her tea.

"Good morning, Mom," I said happily.

"Good afternoon, Brian," she replied, a bit tersely. "What have you got planned for today?"

"Nothing specific," I lied. I was hoping to be balls deep inside Grace before 3. I'm sure she had that figured. I'm also sure she wasn't happy about it. Thankfully, Dad rescued me from that conversation by walking in.

"Hey sport," he smiled, opening the fridge. While Mom was giving him a hard time about snacking between meals, I escaped out the front door. I sat on the porch, contemplating running away from home, drinking the Coke I'd grabbed before I left.

A few minutes later, I heard Dad rattling around in the garage. I joined him.

Hey, Dad, " I said, as I walked in. He was doing something to the lawnmower, but stopped as I came in. "Thanks again for my present."

"You are very welcome," he answered, wiping his hands on a rag. "Was that you on the phone, last night, or were you talking in your sleep?" he smiled. I didn't answer. "Yeah, I thought as much. I don't think your Mother heard you... she was snoring happily all night. So, how's Grace?"