Goodness Gracious Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhn... uhhn... uhn..ufff..yes... yes... uhn... fuck... yes... hard... fuck me... fuck me... "

It was dark, but there was enough light that I could see her eyes when I took a look. She was enjoying herself, so I cut loose, pummelling her buttery snatch even harder.

"Do you like that, you horny slut?" I growled into her ear.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" she gasped, moaning even louder when I pulled her hair.

"I'm going to fucking cum in your cunt, you cheap whore! You're mine to use!"

I felt her body begin to shudder. I had finally found the correct balance of furious penetration and mental stimulation, and she was about ready to go over the brink. So was I.

"Here it comes, slut!" I grunted, and hosed down her pussy from the inside. Hot semen raced out, and splashed against her inner walls.

"Shit! I'm cumming! Gnahhhhnnnnnnnnn!" she gasped, and her cunt spasmed tightly around my shaft, as I ground deeper into her and shot my final drops of spunk.

I rolled off her, gasping, sweating, with my heart pounding in my ears. Grace looked about the same as I felt, and she smiled at me.

"You okay, honey?" I asked. "Not too rough, or too nasty?" She shook her head.

"Thanks, baby," she whispered, puffing her cheeks. "I really needed that!"

"Any time," I replied, "and I do mean any time."

"Do you think your Mom would approve?" she asked, laughing as she said it.

"I'm pretty sure that's why she sent us here, and didn't want us in the next room," I chortled. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot!" she giggled.

"Are you gonna pay for that pizza... because my manager will take it out of my check if you don't."

Grace lost it... laughing until she was gasping for air again. Eventually, she got herself under control.

"Yes, I'll pay for the pizza," she whispered, searching out my cock with her hand again. "And, I'm a very generous tipper, if you get my drift!"

********************

Thanks again. I appreciate you following my stories, and eagerly await your opinions... Just be civil about it, please. I believe there is more in this story, but you have the final say.

See those stars at the bottom of the page? Click 'em. That's the only way we, as writers know whether we're on the right track.