Goofy & My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made dinner for us every night and we would watch TV or read in the evening. Friday morning she reminded me it was Friday and she volunteered at the library that night. She gave me a strange look when I laughed at that.

"Sure, I know your love for books. I will be fine. Stay as late as you want," I added.

"At the library? You know they close at 11 on Friday," Becky told me.

"Whatever. You might have to work on the Dewey Decimal System or something," I chuckled.

Becky was trying to figure out what I meant as she left that morning. I remembered how she had told me, thinking I was Jack, that she would see me Friday. I remembered that he volunteered at the library, too. He would fuck Becky silly tonight.

That day a guy in the office asked if I could bowl. I had not done that in years, but I had always enjoyed it. He needed a replacement for a fellow on his league team. The guy had been in a car accident and had smashed his leg. I went and had a great time.

I got home a little after 11 and Becky was waiting for me. She was dressed for bed and looked really sexy.

"Where were you tonight, Ted?" she asked. "I came home a little early and you weren't here."

"I joined a bowling league for Fridays. That way you won't feel bad about leaving me home while you go to the library," I answered.

"I was thinking about stopping the library thing," Becky replied. "I realize I have been spending a lot of time with it."

Now what was going on? Did she and Jack have a spat or something? I could find out pretty easy.

"No, Becky, you enjoy it too much and they depend on you. I am fine with it. I really enjoyed the guys I bowled with tonight and I will be doing that on Fridays from now on," I told her. "Tell you what, we can invite Linda and Jack over tomorrow for dinner and I will apologize for my boorish behavior. How does that sound?" I asked.

Becky seemed to hesitate, but slowly agreed to it. I didn't have my answer after all.

"That would be nice, Ted. I will call them in the morning," agreed Becky.

"Good, we are doing great!" I enthused. "Good night, Becky."

I spoke as I started for my room. Becky seemed to want to say more, but she didn't.

I got up early and ran again. From going to the gym and using the treadmills, I was able to go farther before I had to walk. As I ran, I wondered if Jack had fucked Becky last night. Then I realized it didn't much matter. I was feeling great!

I made a point of being very friendly and personable to Linda and Jack at dinner. I told jokes, laughed, complimented Linda on her appearance and was all around a good host. I took the time to apologize for my abrupt departure from their party.

"I couldn't believe you left so fast and told Becky she could catch a ride," laughed Linda. "Most men would have never dared leave a wife dressed like Becky was dressed at a party. She would not have been safe riding home with any man," she added. "She was beautiful."

Linda had a few wines by this time and was not going to let it end. It bothered me not at all.

"Then when you shoved poor Becky out of the car, I didn't know what to think. I bet it took a while for you to make it up, didn't it?" asked Linda.

"I will never make up for what I did that night," I replied. "I will live the rest of my life as a monk."

Linda howled at that. I think you are a bit young to give up," she chuckled. "Your wife is way too sexy to give up sex! Look at her."

Becky did look fantastic. Her dress was simple and not too low. The skirt was fairly short and it showed her great legs. I still ached a little when I thought about what I had lost.

"I didn't say Becky would have to go without," I corrected Linda. "I just said I wouldn't be drinking from that well."

Linda broke into laughter and I joined her. Becky and Jack didn't seem to see the humor as well as Linda and I did. Becky gave a strained smile while Jack just shook his head.

We had a great evening with Jack and Linda. They finally thanked us and left. I picked up some snacks and took them to the kitchen. Becky was there and she turned as I entered.

"Ted, we have done this for a week. Don't you think it is time for you to come back to bed with me?" she asked. "You don't have to sleep alone in that room."

"Thanks, Becky. You are very generous, but this seems to be working out. Look how much fun we had tonight. Now I can get a good night's sleep without bothering you, or myself. Goodnight, Becky."

I didn't so much as shake her hand. I had avoided any contact with her since Goofy fucked her at the party. It looked like she was disappointed, but such was life.

Over the next eight weeks, my life was going great, with the exception of my marriage. I rationalized that over all it was much better than it was before. My entire life was shit when Becky had influence on me.

Becky had become somewhat sullen. Now and then, she would try to seduce me with skimpy outfits and a few suggestive remarks. I think she missed her ability to make me miserable. She was a beautiful woman, but willful. Most of the time she played the game by my rules and we got along. I always resisted any attempts she made to lure me into her bed.

As summer approached, bowling ended and I was home again on Fridays. I had been going to the gym every day. I had actually gained a few pounds, but had dropped back to a 34 waist from a 36. That seemed odd to me. Why would my belly be smaller and my weight higher?

With no bowling, and Becky 'volunteering' at the library, I took up running on Friday evenings. I got so I knew quite a few people on the route I ran. I was able to run a full 6 miles without stopping, except to chat. I felt like I could run forever!

Because of the summer heat, I ran without my shirt when I ran on Fridays. The mornings were cool enough so a shirt felt good. I got home just before dark one Friday evening. I was covered in sweat from my workout. As I hit our block, I noticed several cars parked in our driveway. I wondered about that as I walked to the front door.

I walked into the house and heard numerous voices from the living room, so I went in to see what was going on. When I walked in and looked around, the room went quiet.

Becky was there, with several ladies I recognized from the library. For some reason they were in my house and not at the library. I looked to see if my fly was down. They actually stared at me.

Finally an attractive blonde woman I knew only as Jenny broke the silence.

"Jesus, Becky! Where have you been keeping your husband?" she demanded. "You should bring him with you to the library with you. He could help me rearrange some shelves or something!"

Becky seemed even more stunned than the other ladies. She just looked at me.

"He has been going to the gym all winter. I guess it has been paying off," she managed.

Another woman about my age added," If my husband had a six pack on the outside like your husband, instead of on the inside, I wouldn't even leave home to go to the library."

I thought I had been through everything, but I blushed like a bride. I had been working out my frustrations in the gym and had gotten carried away, perhaps. I hadn't been watching the changes I had accomplished, but these women made me very aware that the change was for the better.

"I appreciate the kind remarks," I laughed. "It will inspire me to keep working." I went into my bathroom to shower.

I was in the middle of a long, slow shower, when I felt hands on my back. I turned around and Becky was in the shower, naked. I did not know what to say, so I said nothing.

"The ladies went home and I thought you might like your back washed," she smiled.

I nodded and turned my back to her. She picked up a cloth and the soap and slowly washed my back. It felt great. She began to work her hands lower and washed my ass and upper thighs. She pulled on me to turn around and began to do my chest. I hated my cock as it stood up and looked right at Becky's tits. I became filled with dread that I would be lured back into being a spineless joke that she could use as she wanted.

"It looks like this guy wants me to wash him, too," she said.

She took my cock in the cloth and began to wash it. Actually it was more like she was jerking me off. I put my hand on Becky's and stopped her.

"Becky, this won't work for me," I told her simply.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Ted? Is that it? Have you found another woman?" She asked. I could see she was close to tears.

"No, I have never been unfaithful to you, Becky." Then I added, "And I never would be. You are the only woman I have ever loved."

"You have a strange way of showing it!" Becky cried. "Why don't you ever try to make love to me then?"

"I am not willing to be treated like it is some bone I have to beg for, Becky," I told her. "My wife will be my woman, and my woman only. I will have no other and I will not share her. You want to control me and decide when I should have sex. You want to use it to tantalize, tease, torture, and torment me. I will not do that ever again. My woman will be sweet, but yielding to my needs and desires. I cannot ever be dominated again by a woman."

Becky just looked at me. She looked frightened as she asked, "Are you suggesting I have not been faithful to you? Are you saying I should bow and scrape to you? Do you think I should give up my independence and live like women did hundreds of years ago?" she demanded.

"Becky, I am suggesting nothing. You know who and what you are, what you have said and done, and with whom." I continued, "I know that my woman will be my partner and my equal, but will yield to my desires, as I feel a woman should. You can disagree and go on as you are. I have no argument with that. I will not live like I did before I moved into my own room. You can join me in my world, or live separately. I have decided what is best for me, and I am content with it. If you are content with your life, don't change it a tiny bit."

By now Becky was crying as she responded, "I just don't know what you want, and I may not be able to do it if I know. Can't you just come back to me? I will be so much better to you! Please!"

I turned the shower off and toweled her as I spoke. "Becky, you know what I want, and you can do it. Perhaps you don't want to do it. I accept that," I told her. "I have set my course and I feel great. Except for not having you, my life is working out. If you can say the same about your situation, then we are both fortunate to have what we have."

"Becky, you decide what you want. But you will not have me until you tell me the truth, and all of it," I stated.

"You keep talking like there is some secret or something," Becky whined. "What do you think there is? What do you want from me?"

"You know the answers to all your questions, Becky," I answered. "If and when you decide to be totally honest with me, and accept my conditions, let me know."

With that I ushered her beautiful, naked body out the bathroom door. I had to relieve my cock after Becky had aroused it so. I realized that she still had a grip on my heart, but I would never go back to the way it had been.

I decided I was not facing my devils so I made a decision. I went and knocked on Becky's door.

"Becky! As long as you don't have the library thing tonight, will you go to dinner with me?" I asked through the door.

I was wondering if she had heard me when I got my answer.

"Give me 20 minutes to get ready, Ted. I will be happy to go to dinner," she called.

It was 40 minutes later when I pulled up in front of a nice Italian restaurant across town from our home. Becky seemed uneasy as I parked the car.

"I don't know about this place, Ted. I have heard it isn't very good," Becky offered.

"I don't know who would say that. It is pretty well known as the best restaurant in the area," I replied.

We went to through the door and I spoke to the hostess, "We would like a table for two, please."

She seemed to look at Becky for a second longer than necessary and then asked us to follow her. I escorted Becky to our table. She was lovely, as usual.

Then I noticed she was agitated. I felt it was from our conversation earlier, so I tried to relax her.

"Becky, I just want to have a nice dinner and relax. You are too lovely to be sad. Now smile and enjoy yourself," I urged. "Remember that little restaurant in Maui we ate at one time?" I asked.

She smiled as she recalled the time to which I referred. "That was so funny! I will never..."

"Becky! How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time! Where is Jack?" asked the stranger as he approached our table.

I looked to see a gentleman I assumed to be the owner standing at our table. He just had the air of an owner. Becky was white as a ghost and shaking!

I stood up and extended my hand to the man.

"Hello, I am Ted, Becky's husband. You own this establishment?" I asked.

Now he was nervous as he looked from me to Becky. He took my hand and struggled with words.

"I am Anthony," he told me. "I am the owner and I want to thank you for eating at our place. If anything is not to your satisfaction, please let me know.

With that he turned and rushed into the kitchen.

I sat back down, Becky looked like she was going to break down totally. I did not want that to happen. It was not a goal of mine to make her miserable.

"He seemed like a nice chap," I smiled. "The food had better be good or I will let him know about it."

Becky was still white. She stood up and ran from the restaurant! I got up and followed. I caught her in the parking lot. I took her by the arm and escorted her to the car and opened the door for her. By this time she was sobbing uncontrollably.

I got behind the wheel and started home. The first half the trip, she just cried. I never said a word. I had not known that she and Jack had frequented that restaurant. It seemed dumb to me as I thought about it. The city was not that big. It was only a matter of time. Gradually Becky calmed down to where I could just hear an occasional sob.

When we got home I walked her into the house and sat her down on the sofa. Then I fixed drinks for us and handed her one. She took a long sip and then looked at me through red eyes and runny makeup.

"I don't know what to say, Ted. I just don't know what to say," she repeated.

I sat on the ottoman and remained silent. It was up to her now.

"He knew me because... because Jack and I went there on Friday nights for a few weeks. We left the library at 7:00 and went for dinner and then," she hesitated and I waited.

"Then we would have sex, Ted. We would go to a hotel, or just do it in his car, if we didn't have the time to get to a motel," she admitted.

"I know you will leave me now, and I deserve it," she cried.

It took a few minutes for her tears to slow down, so I waited. She was suffering, and she should. I simply sat and waited. I would not make it easier.

"Ted, are you going to divorce me," she finally managed to ask.

"It is not me that should answer questions," I replied. "But I have a few to ask you."

I pulled her hands away from her eyes and made her look at me.

"Are you in love with Jack? Do you want to destroy Linda, your so-called best friend? Do you have any concern about how I feel? How long have you been doing this? How many more affairs have you had?" I asked in rapid succession.

I saw her flinch at my questions.

"No! I don't love him. I don't think I even like him any more," Becky moaned. "I feel awful about Linda. I didn't give her a thought when it happened, and that is to my shame. It started last fall, a week before the Halloween Party. We got too friendly doing that library shit and one thing led to another. Next thing I know Jack is banging me in the back of the car, like a couple of kids."

"I was thrilled at his attention. Then he insisted I not have sex with you. It was a control thing that just tickled him no end. When you got so mad at their party that night, I broke it off with him. You scared me that night. You changed and I was afraid you knew. It wasn't so funny that I had denied you sex then. I have lived in hell the last six months, Ted."

"You are telling me there were no others? That you ended it with Jack months ago?" I asked.

"Remember when you wanted Jack and Linda to come to dinner and you made the joke about going to the well?" asked Becky. "I thought you knew then and I was scared to death. I had made up my mind after the party to never see Jack again, but that really solidified it."

"Then your behavior was so odd. You seemed to treat me like some kind of pariah or something. I was sure you knew, but you never said anything," Becky faltered as she spoke.

"Then today when I saw how amazing you looked I felt so bad I wanted to die. Then I decided I would win you back," Becky admitted. "That was when I came into the shower with you. When you rebuffed me, I wanted to die. So when Anthony asked for Jack and knew my name, I broke down. I don't want to live like this. I can't.

"What do you suggest, Becky?" I asked. "Where do we go from here? How can I trust you? Why would I trust you? You actually thought it was funny to shut me off on the whim of a married man you were having an affair with. How should I feel about that?" I asked.

"I don't know, Ted. You are right not to trust me. I would hope you don't tell Linda. She does not deserve to be treated the way I have treated her friendship," sobbed Becky.

"Becky, do you want a divorce? Tell me if you do," I urged. I will not contest it and we can split everything between us, if that is what you want."

"No! I want you to love me as you used to. Maybe you can't, but that is what I want, and you asked," cried Becky.

"Becky, I have changed. I will not love you as I used to. I have already told you my terms. This is the first step. You are finally telling me the truth. That was difficult for you but the rest may be even tougher," I warned.

"What do you mean, Ted?" Becky asked. "Is there a chance?"

"Becky, I decided long ago how I would deal with this moment. Do you remember the party and Goofy? I was wearing that suit for a while and I thought you recognized me somehow. It took some time for me to realize that you thought I was Jack," I confided.

"You were...I didn't know... it could have been anyone!" Becky gasped. "I am such a terrible slut! No wonder you don't want to sleep with me. I don't deserve to be happy!"

"Becky, this is what I decided those many months ago. I love you like I have never loved anything else. I have never seen a more desirable woman. For us to be together, I would have to trust you," I stated. "If I am expected to trust you after you failed me, I will expect you to trust me after I have failed you."

"I don't understand, Ted. Were you unfaithful? What are you saying?" pleaded Becky.

"I failed to give you the strong hand and attention you needed. I was weak and allowed you anything to keep you. I will not do that again," I assured her. "I will tell you what I want you to wear, when to be home, and when we will have sex. And it will be often. I will worship you, but demand you obey me. You will dress to tantalize and to please me. You are a gorgeous woman and I will show you off, but you will remain mine alone," I finished.

"Those are your conditions, Ted?" asked Becky. "You want to be my protector and my master? You want to be the perfect husband?" she laughed. "I will give myself to you without reservation, but with one humble request."

"I respectfully request that you make love to me with your new, buff body to consummate this arrangement. Then I will be yours and only yours any way you will have me!

12