All Comments on 'Gorgeous'

by ladydrace

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
gorgeous story

this story was beautifully written, hot, sexy and gorgeous! The vulnerability of both characters and the hot sex,yum.... please write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing.

this story was so beautifully well written. it wasnt dramatized to the point that it was unbelievable, which is good. all in all a great story. write more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gorgeous

I loved it. It was sexy and sweet and funny. "If I needed any encouragement that was sufficient," made me crack up but in a good way. The flow of the story and the luscious descriptions were gorgeous. I liked both characters and cared for them. I love how the narrator was so gentle and careful but he was very effective in his seduction. I concur, write more.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Sweet

Such a sweet story, very nice. Don't apologize for your writing. You're an excellent writer. A nice balance of story and sex. Please keep em cumming!

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 16 years ago
Very tasty first story.

I can't imagine there were too many serious flaws there, you have a lovely confident writing style and this was a tender, seductive tale and my favourite read this week.

Keep it up!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Very good

Really liked this story. Andrew was soooo very sweet. Gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh, that was lovely.

I love slow seductions like this, and hardly anyone writes those well. And the emotions of the young lad were wonderfully portrayed--so much more interesting than just an instruction manual of this act and that one. Very nice, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Breathtaking

That was just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awww. that was so sweet.

i loved it. it touched the depth of my soul. continue writing you have good talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

It was a really nice story I enjoyed it a lot, it's a story that I would read over and over. Can you make a story about him and David i want to see how their realationship would turn out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

That was very nice. The mix of sex and protective reassuring sweetness just won me.

~Mozzarella

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Goddamnit, one of the best pieces of literature i have seen on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent, excellent all around. Didn't rush into the sex but didn't draw out the buildup for too long. Absolutely loved the protective tone of the piece. Thanks for a great story!

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Just the right mixture of tenderness and hot sex. Nobody could ask for a better initiation. Very well written, too.

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetover 11 years ago
David

I want to read about how Andrew attacked David when they finally got together. That would be a hot story if the two boys were so hot seperatly they are gonna be amazing together!! Another story please??

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Sweet

I thought your story was very sweet. The blossoming of this young man was an experience I was quite happy to explore with you. It's a shame we don't all have such a supportive old queen as you called him at the times when we needed them most.

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
Im conflicted

I am finding my self with conflicted emotions. I absolutely loved this story and love how it ended, but at the same time I am infinitely disappointed because I have come to the realization that I have now read all of your stories (which I LOVE by the way) and now have no more of your stories to read. You have quickly risen to become a favorite author for me. I just wish you had more stories for me to enjoy. Thank You.

robertreamsrobertreamsover 7 years ago
horn dog.

great job first lit.story in years to rate over 8 on my peter meter. Vrery intimately and precisely done. Great job, a definite 5.It reminds me of my own story, "Pool".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I wish I had meet someone like yourself when I was young. I have unhappily been through many women, always unfulfilled. Now I’m too old to attract someone like you. So, I go on, wishing, dreaming of what might have been. Thank you for your tender story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tender & sexy

Your story is very tender and sexy - a delicious combination. Love the awakening and move from hesitant to lust on the young man….well done!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
OMG - Lick this boy

He's a gem. This is the ultimate playground story with happy people. Lick them both all over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

AWESOME story!!!! Got me horny as a 5 horned billygoat!!! Hope to read more of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice sexy story. Wish it had been like that for me. My introduction was an ass up, head in the grass brutal 20 minute fucking in the woods.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

I can certainly understand how someone deflowered by a good man would fall in love with him. The deep intimacy and feelings, both emotional and physical are difficult to forget. I never expected the emotional turmoil it caused me by a man fucking me so intimately. He left my knees weak. After, I felt so confused as I wasn't gay. Still, I wound up going back to him. He filled me, in more ways than one!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

forgive me for responding again. I was re-reading some of what you wrote that made me melt. You wrote, "Look at you". I brought my hands around him and lightly scratched his belly. "Look at this beautiful young man. Look at this flawless skin. This lovely chest. These sweet nipples." I squeezed them gently as I mentioned them. He gasped and his eyes snapped shut. I let my hands trail every inch of his body that the mirror showed and talked him through every delicious inch. At first he kept his eyes shut, but eventually, he couldn't help but watch the progress of my hands over his moist skin. "Look at your perfect hips. One swing with those and no man could say no to you. Look at your legs. The slender thighs and calves. Just look at them. And your feet. These feet were made to be tickled." And as I said so, I lifted up his left foot and ran a single finger underneath. He pulled back his foot and I thought I saw a shadow of a smile across his face. Yes, we were getting there. But I suspected the hardest part was still to come. I stood up and cupped his face with my hands from behind.

"Look at your eyes. Just look at them. How deep they are. How bright. But they will be brighter. Oh yes. I will make them shine tonight. And your lips. My God, look at your lips! Those sensual lips. They can have no other purpose than sliding over a man's cock."

Those words are so hypnotic in a way, for me. For me, I never thought anyone would appreciate me, or how I look! I'm average, not beautiful! But hearing or reading those words in your story made me feel like I was!

I was teased about many things years ago; my ass, my lips. I couldn't help how I looked! Some guy I met once scared me when he said something like my lips would look great around his cock!" Not knowing him, I quickly walked away from him. Thinking about it today, I admit I get aroused by it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous