Got A Job Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers

It was very hard to think like this, I mean those two where working me over keeping me at such a high sexual state of lust. I went back to kissing them both and before too long the waiter came back with a sausage on a plate laid out with parsley on the side. He sat it down in front of Jeff and said “I hope that is the right size, I mean if you want a smaller one we have it, but I thought you I mean the lady would like the fatter one.” I looked at him and then at the sausage on the plate. It was real thick and a good 12 inches long. I was thinking it was too thick for me. I closed my eyes hoping and praying that Jeff and Johnny where putting the waiter and me on.

The waiter finely left, Jeff whispered in my ear “are you hot baby?’ I moaned and said, “Yes, I’m so hot.” He then said I’m going to fuck you right here with that sausage, and after you come, the three of us will eat it, is that nice and nasty for you dear?” I heard that and my tummy turned, I knew I could not say no I did not want to do that, but… at the same time, it was so nasty it was exciting, in fact it was very exciting because of that. I decided it best not to say anything and just moaned into his ear. I closed my eyes as I felt a hand leave my bottom and the movement the arm made as it reached for the piece of meat on the plate.

I held onto Jeff’s neck as I felt the end of it at my vulva, it was not cold, or hot, it slid into me so easily it almost shocked me. I knew it was way to big for me, however it slid right inside of me. Either they had opened me enough getting me ready for it, or maybe all the fucking I did today had opened me up so much. I felt it enter and God forgive me I moaned with pleasure as it gave me unbelievable pleasure. I bit down on Jeff’s neck to keep from crying out. Johnny kept working my clit and between the two of them I was in Heaven, It was pure bliss. Once Jeff had a good portion inside of me, he started fucking me with it.

It did not take long before I was racing to a climax. I could not breath, I could not think, all I could think of was how great it felt, how great my pussy felt, my nipples where sensitive and I was lost in my nasty lust. Jeff said “turn around, sit back against the seat.” It took a moment to register in my mind what he wanted; I let go of him, turned, and sat back. I had my eyes closed and Jeff said “Open your eyes, I want to watch you.” I opened my eyes and I looked straight ahead. I could see the Waiter watching us as well as a man dressed in a cooks uniform. I could not catch my breath as Jeff kept fucking and fucking me. Jeff said, “looks like the kid likes what he is seeing, and look he’s got a friend.” Johnny said “yea, looks like they would love a piece of her, you want to invite them up later?” Jeff said “maybe, but what I would really love to see is Linda here go to the men’s room and fuck the waiter, wouldn’t that be hot?” Johnny said, “Yea, I would like that too.”

Jeff said as he pulled out the sausage from me “here, baby, bite put the end in your mouth and look at the kid over there. Lick it like it is his dick, let him see just how great a cock sucker you are.” I was feeling two things at once, Excitement, and disgust. I could not believe the things these two men wanted me to do. They wanted me to fuck the waiter in the men’s room and they wanted me to turn him on to do it. As the sausage came out Jeff brought it up to my lips. I felt finger replace the sausage and I looked straight at the Waiter as I took the sausage into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the thing and slowly brought it in my mouth, Jeff was holding it and I took it from him. I held it as I took it in further. I swallowed and put it down my throat. I took it right down to my fingers where I had hold of it. I pulled it back out, took breath, and did it again.

The kid reached down and grabbed the front of his pants. My mind was spinning as we kept this up for a minute or two. Jeff said, take it with you and go to the men’ room, use it to get off and when the kid comes in fuck him or suck him. You choose, if he fucks you I want you to shove as much of this inside of you, break it off and walk back here to the table, I want you to keep his sperm in you. Got it babe?” This man was so fucking sick, he was so fucking nasty, and he made my mind crazy with this sick lust. I pulled the sausage from my mouth and I said “Yea, I can do that for you.” As I started to slide out of the booth with the sausage in hand Johnny said “if another man goes in there and he wants to fuck you, do him too, come back to us full of cum bitch.”

I held it in my hand and it felt like the biggest cock I had ever had in it. I walked to the rest rooms in the back and went into the men’s room. I was relieved to see there was no men in there when I walked in, there where two stalls and three urinals. The stalls did not have any doors on them as we have in the ladies room. I was on fire, this game these two guys where playing with me had me over the edge, I was not thinking straight, I wanted to climax, I wanted to get fucked. I went into a stall, and raising my foot I put it on the edge I reached down and flipped the front of my long dress up over the front of my chest and shoulder. Reaching down I inserted that lovely fat make believe cock inside of me, I closed my eyes and relished the feeling I was giving myself. I kept fucking and fucking until I knew I would climax. I was going rather hard and fast when the door opened. It was the cook not the waiter.

I did not stop ramming myself, I watched him come in, and he came over to me. He said, “My you sure know how to use that thing. How about a real one honey?” I looked into his eyes and said “Oh yea, yea I need it, I need it bad.” He reached down and stopped my hand that was fucking me, he pulled my hand as I held onto the sausage and it popped out. He said, “Turn around and get ready for a real cock baby.” I turned and he lifted the long back of my dress and put in over my shoulder. I felt his cock against me and he rammed it in real fast. He was like a machine; he fucked me hard and fast. I automatically brought up the slick wet sausage and put it into my mouth.

I could taste myself as I sucked it like I was sucking another man. I was in pure bliss as I felt that cock going in and out. I finally climaxed and I felt the cook grab hold of my hips. He held me tight as he pumped and emptied his balls into me. I could feel his cock expanding and flexing as he shot his load of sperm. I could not help it, I screamed out. “YES, OH FUCK YES, YES, GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE ME ALL OF IT, MORE, MORE GOD FUCK THAT CUNT, GIVE TI TOO MEEEEEE.”

I felt him pull out of me almost as fast as he entered me. He said Thanks kid, Billy your waiter is out side waiting for me to finish, he drew sloppy seconds, so wait here, you got The kid so worked up he may come in his pants before he gets inside of you, thanks babe.” He turned and walked away, I instinctively as I was bent over I reached behind myself and slid the sausage back inside of me. I started to stroke it in and out as I watched the Cook walk out and as soon as the door closed it opened, the waiter came in. I watched him; he was timid and almost scared. I said “come on honey, I need you bad, come fuck me baby.”

I watched him un-buckle his belt, unzip his pants and they fell to the floor, I kept slowly fucking myself waiting for him. I saw his young cock. It was a good 8-9 inches and fairly well rounded. Of all the men that I had fucked today, he was as close in size as my husband. I watched as he moved close to me, I pulled out the sausage, and he was in me almost instantly. I brought the sausage to my mouth and I tasted the mixture of the cook’s sperm and my own sex juice. It was the most intoxicating flavor, I knew that I had to taste that flavor again. The waiter grabbed my shoulders and held me tight as he fucked me hard, real hard I climaxed hard, I climaxed again and I felt I was going to come again when I felt him empty himself into me. He pumped it all in me then as he was finished he pulled out and said “Thanks lady” I brought the sausage down and put it back inside of myself.

I stood up and changed hands I stood there trying to figure out how I would get enough of it inside and break it off as Johnny wanted. I was trying to figure it out when this guy about 50 plus walked in the men’s room. He saw me and said, “Looks like my lucky day, how much?” I knew he meant how much money to fuck me. I said “nothing, I’m giving it away, want some or not?” he said, “Come over here.” I went over to him and he helped me sit on the sink counter. I held the sausage in me until he was ready to stick his cock in me. I brought it up to my mouth again and again I relished the taste of the “fuck’ the old guy took his time and just stood there fucking me. He brought me to another climax and I was deep throating the sausage as we both came.

He pulled out and said as he backed up and zipped up his pants “thanks, you’re one hot little lady, I better go or my wife will become suspicious.” When he pulled out I again brought the sausage down and put it back inside of myself. In this sitting position it was easy to put about ¾ of it inside and I broke off the end. I started to throw it away and then I decided to walk out eating the broken off piece. I hopped down from the sink and keeping my legs tightly closed to hold the thing inside of me I walked back to the table where the two nasty guys where waiting for me.

As I sat back down between them, Jeff said “I counted three, did you get three guys to fuck you in there Linda or did you suck them off or both?’ I looked at him smiled and said, “Oh they all fucked me, the cook, our waiter and some old guy that wandered in. I have their sperm in me right now to prove it, are you going to eat the fuck out of me?” Johnny said “no, I am when we get up stairs, can you hold the sausage in you till we get up there?” I said, “sure I can, it is easier than I thought.”

The waiter came over and said “the dinner is on us, thank you” Jeff said “oh no you don’t, I promised you a big tip, here take this, (he handed him a 100 dollar bill.) What time do you get off?” The Kid said, “I normally clock out around 9:30,” Jeff then said. “Tell you what kid, when you clock out come up to room 1733 and if the cook wants, bring him up also, Linda here wants to fuck you both again don’t you dear?” I looked at Jeff trying to think of the right thing to say to make him happy, I looked at the waiter and said “Yea, I would love it if you both came up and joined in the festivities, I never can get enough cock, and you fuck me so damn good.”

Johnny said, “Yea Kid and if you want to bring along anyone else, feel free to do so, Linda loves gang-bangs and tonight she is going to get what she wants.” I was really turned on by all the dirty talk and the thought of maybe fucking 4 guys up stairs, and at the same time I felt sick with myself for even being excited by the thought. Johnny stood up and helped me up, we all three walked out again with all the men and women’s eyes on me. I had no trouble walking with the fat sausage in me.

We rode up the elevator to their room. On the way Johnny said, “I hope I did not over step myself Linda, You do like gang-bangs don’t you dear?” I remembered that I should never say “No” so I said, “I love them Johnny, the more the merrier.” Jeff turned me and kissed me as we rode up while at the same time he reached under the front flap of my dress and started rubbing my clit again. Every once and awhile he would run his fingers up and down my Vulva. I moaned against him. The door opened and we walked to their room still kissing and with his hand still working my bottom.

We got into the room and he took me to the couch, still kissing me he laid me down on my back, I instinctively opened my legs and as I did Johnny knelt down between my legs and with his mouth he replaced Jeff’s fingers. He worked my Vulva with is lips ant tong. I felt him find my hole and he began to suck out the end of the Sausage inside of me. After a while of working for it he managed to get hold of it. Once in the grasp of his mouth, he slowly started to fuck me with it while at the same time I could hear him chewing. I finely figured it out; he was eating the sausage as he pulled it from me.

When the last part of it came out he was sucking so hard on my hole to get out “the fuck” in me out, that I could hear the slurping his mouth made over my own loud moans. Jeff had his hand inside of the top part of my dress and he was working my nipples. Johnny I figured had the same desire, as I am curious about eating out a freshly fucked freshly filled warm open oozing pussy. Alternatively, maybe I should say that I want to try doing it. While I had not had the pleasure to do it yet myself, I sure did loved the taste of “The Fuck” on the sausage down in the men’s room. I remembered Jenny said something to me as she ate me. What was that? Oh yea, she said she loves eating “The Fuck” out of a woman. God I sure did love it when she ate “The Fuck” out of me today after they all fucked me.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers
12