Goth Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess she was right but I didn't remember any of that. I started to remove my shirt as Jerry gently pushed his sister on her back and resumed sliding his cock in her. I watched as I removed my clothing and after being initially shocked, I was fascinated by them. Here was a brother and sister having incest in my bedroom and I guess that I was into incest too with my cousins. As I removed by briefs, my cock stuck out in eager approval. I stood next to the bed stroking my cock while Jerry pumped his sister. It was a little weird watching them but it was really exciting (or as Kelli said, "nasty") to watch my cousins fuck. Soon, my cock was slick with precum as Kelli began to moan.

Kelli eyes glazed over when Jerry stopped pumping and pulled out. Jerry said, "Hey Roger, I'm close but I don't want to cum yet. You take your turn while I cool down."

I stood there stroking myself and not certain what I should do. Kelly smiled lustfully at me. I slowly climbed into bed as Jerry sat in a chair and lit a cigarette. I couldn't believe that I was not just going to play around with my cousin but I was going to fuck her. Kelli had her legs spread open inviting me to get into her wet pussy. I crawled on top of my cousin and began to kiss her while her long arms wrapped across my back. Our tongues entered each other's mouth as I ground my hard cock against the black hair of her pussy. Her body felt so soft under me and the hard tips of her puffy nipples stuck into my chest. I lifted my body slightly and with one hand slid the head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy hole and as I sucked on one nipple, then slid my cock into my cousin.

Kelli let out a pleasurable "umm" while I heard Jerry say, "OK Cous!" Kelli's pussy felt so good as I slowly began to stroke my cock in and out while laying on top of her. After a bit, I moved up, took Kelli's ankles, and lifted them on to my shoulders. I was thrusting my cock deeper and faster into her. Kelli began to breathe heavier and she smiled at me as waves of pleasure filled her head. Her blue eyes glazed over slightly as I pushed my cock faster and harder into her pussy. Jerry has finished his cigarette and walked over to the edge of the bed. He stood close to Kelli's face as he began to jack off again. It had been years since I was with another guy who was jacking off and it felt a little different for me to be so close to Jerry's stroking cock.

Kelli began to moan louder and whispered, "Fuck me Roger, fuck me, fuck me harder." Kelli let out a series of small "ohhs" as I continued pumping her pussy. She closed her eyes for a minute and then opened them dreamily. She turned her face to the side and looked at her brother stroking his cock. Jerry leaned against the edge of the bed and placed the head of his stroked cock close to his sister's lips. She placed her hand on her brother's cock and helped her brother stroke his cock. She squeezed his cock staff hard as she stroked towards his cock head. Jerry said, "oh mannnn" and pushed his hips forward while spurts of cum shot on his sister's lips and cheeks and landed on the pillow. Almost in response, I began uncontrollably shooting load after load of cum into my cousin's pussy. Kelli mumbled out an "oh wow" as I continued to pump my sticky cum in her pussy hole.

We began relaxed and it was quiet within a few minutes. I rolled off of Kelli and laid on my back with my cock still hard. As I relaxed I noticed the aroma of cum filling the room. Jerry was still standing and said, "Dude, that was awesome!" Kelli propped herself up on her elbows, looked around, and smiled as her brother's cum dripped down her neck. Cum was oozing from her pussy and she wiped the cum from her face with the edge of the pillow. The party wasn't over yet as Kelli got on her hands and knees. She crawled over to me and put my cock into her mouth. She moved her lips over my cock head and down to the base of my cock a few times. Then ran her tongue over the head of my cock and tasted the juices from her previous fucking.

Jerry climbed into bed and kneeled behind his sister's butt. He began to finger her pussy with one hand and massaged the cum dripping from her pussy into the skin of her thighs with the other. Kelli continued to move her tongue down my cock shaft and began to lick my balls while her hand softly stroked my cock. She then took each of my balls into her wet mouth and let her tongue roll around each one. Jerry took his wet finger from Kelli's pussy and placed it between her butt cheeks. He massaged his finger around the rosebud of her ass until it slowly allowed his finger to enter. Kelli gulped a deep breathe of air as his finger went deep in her ass. She released my balls from her mouth and began to stroke me harder keeping the head of my cock in her mouth. Jerry took the fingers from his other hand and reinserted them into her pussy.

Kelli began to move hips against the fingers that were pushing into her pussy and her ass at the same time. She began a see saw motion where she pushed her hips against her brother's hands then forward as her mouth went down on my cock. I could see that Kelli was enjoying her brothers fingers as she took my cock from her mouth, smiled, and closed her eyes as an orgasm filled her body. She held my cock in her hands with her eyes still closed as her hips rotated on her brother's fingers. She opened her eyes, smiled again, and placed her lips on my cock again.

Jerry removed his fingers from his sister's wet pussy, moved closer to his sister, and placed his cock into her pussy. He kept his finger deep in her ass while his cock moved in and out of her pussy. Then he began to finger fuck her ass while fucking her pussy, pushing his finger in as his cock pushed in and moved his finger out as his cock pulled away. Kelli began to moan and the humming noises in her mouth vibrated on my cock. Jerry was working his cock and digit faster. Kelli took my cock from her mouth and raised her head as she screamed out a moan. She kept her head raised with eyes closed in pure pleasure as she began to stroke me faster with both hands. Jerry slipped his finger from her ass, grabbed Kelli's hips, and began to pound his cock into his sister as fast as he could.

Kelli's body was shaking and her breasts were quickly moving back and forth as Jerry fucked his sister hard. Her eyes were still closed and her hands were still moving on my cock. I felt my cum wanting to move through my cock and I could not hold back. My first shot landed on Kelli's blonde hair and the remaining spurts was contained in my cousin's hands as she continued to rub my cum back on my cock shaft. Jerry pushed forward so hard that his sister collapsed on me. She screamed out as Jerry's cum filled her pussy. The three of us just laid still for awhile enjoying the pleasure of our bedroom activities. It was getting late and we went to sleep.

The following weekends were now incestuous adventures for us to explore. I quickly got over any reservations I previously had about incest and found it to be the hottest form of sex I ever experienced. I understood what my couisins had said at first that there was nothing wrong with it. In fact I imagined people that I knew having sex with their family members and really got off on thinking about it. Soon Kelli had a Christmas break and I did as well from the tech school. It was two weeks of nightly pleasure until schools resumed for us. I was also balancing good times with my cousins as well as messing around with Terri. She was very liberal about sex but I didn't know if she would be that understanding about incest. I did not want to chance my relationship with her over this and especially since we were in the same classes. It was not something I shared with her and neither did my cousins when she was around.

It was almost a month later that my cousins stopped coming over. While I knew we had busy schedules, I thought they were mad at me or something. Finally I got a call from Jerry who invited me to come and party at a new friend's house. He told me that they were not mad at me or anything. Their Mom and Dad were arguing over custody and stuff where neither one would take the time to drive them to Grandmother's house. It was more of a mess than I wanted to know. Kelli and Jerry met this new friend who moved into the trailer park a few months ago. They had been hanging out with him since they could not come over here. They were going to go over there on Saturday night and wanted me to meet their new friend.

That Saturday evening I drove to the trailer park where Kelli and Jerry stayed with their mother. I parked at their place and chatted for awhile with their mother until Jerry walked home from work. Their mother was somewhat of a nut case but she was nice to me whenever the family got together. My cousins and I chatted for awhile and then we walked down the road to meet their new friend. They were sorry that they had not been over and hoped I wasn't mad at them. They told me that their new friend, Bobby, and his mother, Susan, moved into the trailer park right after New Years. Since they could not get to Grandmother's on weekends, they were spending time with him. Bobby was Jerry's age and worked at the same fast food place. He was into goth as well which started their friendship.

Kelli knocked on the trailer door and this woman in her early 40's answered the door. It was Susan and she invited us in. She was very petite, only about 5 feet tall and while dressed in a loose sweat shirt and jogging pants, only appeared to weigh about 90 pounds. She looked a little goth herself with short jet black hair, green eyes, and heavy eye make up. Inside their living room I finally met Bobby. He looked like his mother with similar facial features, dark hair, and green eyes but he was taller than Jerry and I. We sat around talking, listening to some heavy metal. Susan came in with some cold beers and joined the conversations. I was surprised that she was very young in her attitude and really liked the same music that we listened to. As pleasant as things were, I had the feelings from my past that there was some drug activity going on. About an hour or so went by, we were sitting on the carpet around a coffee table chatting and everyone had consumed at least two beers by then.

"So whose is going to get the party started this time?" asked Susan. "My turn to lead?"

I was confused over what she was talking about. Everyone smiled at each other and Kelli quietly nudged me in the ribs with her elbow. Susan stood up and began to remove her sweat shirt. She lifted the sweat shirt over her head revealing that she didn't have a bra on. Her breasts were small with not much bounce left in them and had small dark brown nipples. She dropped the shirt to the floor and smiled at us. Then she proceeded to remove her jogging pants and again wore no underwear. I stared at her shaved pussy as she pulled the jogging pants from around her ankles. I looked back at my cousins and saw that they removing their clothing as well as Bobby. I took their cue and began stripping too. Soon the five of us were nude on the living room floor with clothing scattered all over. Bobby began to tell me how he and his mother were into incest, how they started, and that they only share their world with others who actually commit incest. That is why they are intimidate friends with my cousins and why I was invited that night.

Bobby and his mother got up from the floor and sat together on the couch adjacent to the coffee table. My cousins and I remained sitting on the floor and began to watch. I felt Kelli's hand caress my cock as I watched Bobby and Susan make out. Susan and her son had their tongues deep in her other's mouth while she was stroking his cock and he was fingering her pussy. I watched as Bobby's cock grew and was surprised by his size. He appeared to be almost ten inches. I had never seen a cock that big in person.

I whispered to Kelli, "Man, Bobby is huge. His cock is so big."

Kelli whispered back, "He is really big and Susan loves it. You know he is the only one that she will have sex with. All of us have done oral together but only Bobby fucks his mom."

I asked, "Jerry wasn't fucked her?"

"No" said Kelli quietly "Only with her son. I would love to that cock in me. I have never had anything so big in me and would love to try, at least one time. I have asked and tried to persuade him but he refuses. Bobby will only fuck his mom too. "

"Sounds like more about motherly love than just hot sex." I said.

"I guess" said Kelli flatly as we continued to watch mother and son. Susan broke from her son's embrace and got on her hands and knees in front of Bobby. Bobby spread her ass cheeks apart, giving us a good look at Susan's asshole and her pussy. With her lips spread wide, you could see the dime size opening in her pussy. Bobby positioned his cock head there and began to slowly push his cock into his mother. It seemed like an eternity of his cock sliding in her until his cock completely disappeared in her pussy. Susan had her lips pursed into an "O" shape and breathed hard through her lips as her son's cock traveled into her body. As the last inch slid in, his mother broke into a satisfied smile as she slightly groaned. Kelli now had one hand pumping on my cock and one pumping on her brother's.

Bobby began to slowly move in cock in and out of his mother. Each stroke was amazing to watch. It was hard to believe that a cock that size would fit in a women as petite as Susan. Her son started to quickly pound his hips against her rotating ass while she repeatedly moaned "fuck me, fuck me." The slapping of his hips and balls against her ass quickly filled the air. I felt a shot of warm liquid hit my legs and looked over to see Jerry cumming. Kelli hands started to make a slick sound as her hand was covered in her brother's cum while still stroking his cock. Small drips of cum were on the carpet, Kelli's legs and mine. Soon Jerry moved away, watched Bobby and his mom for a few seconds, and then walked into the bathroom. Kelli slowly pushed me flat on my back on the carpet and then straddled my cock. I had a great view of my cousin riding my cock while Bobby and Susan were still in view. Kelli's pussy felt so good as her sliding on my cock increased.

Kelli closed her eyes as I fingered her clit. I glanced over to see the bodies of mother and son glistening with sweat as Bobby leaned forward on his mother. He pushed her flat on the couch as he continued to pump his cock in her pussy while lying on top of her back. Susan was breathing hard only to be matched by Kelli's moaning. Kelli started to take short gasps of air as she rode her harder and faster. Then I came, hot and sticky into my cousin's pussy as she began to shriek in a hard orgasm. She slowly rode my cock as she enjoyed her orgasm. Soon my cock shrunk and there was nothing to ride. I slowly lowered her between my legs as I pulled my cock from her. With Kelli on comfortably on her back, I rose to my feet. Susan was flat on her stomach with her face on one side looking in my direction. Our eyes locked for a second as a grin flashed across her face then I looked over to see Jerry sitting on a dining room chair, watching the fun. Bobby picked up his mother by her hips, lifting her to her original hands and knees position. She was almost limp as he began to fuck her hard then with a yell, pushed his cock in hard and held it there. A look of pleasure filled his face as his cum spurted into her pussy. She slightly moaned and muttered softly, "oh baby, that was so good."

After a few minutes, mother and son untangled themselves from the couch. Bobby helped his weaken mother to her feet and while she wobbled to the bathroom, she gave us a shy satisfied smile. Bobby went into the kitchen and after wiping himself on a kitchen towels, he brought in a round of beers. Jerry, Bobby, and myself sat at the dining table drinking beer and talking about how great our incestuous fun was when I noticed that Kelli wasn't in the room. Jerry and I had not been paying much attention to anything but to Bobby and the beer. We started to hear some quiet giggling from Susan's bedroom. We all heard it and after some quizzical looks at each other, we left the dining table. The three of us went to the doorway of Susan's bedroom, poking our heads in to see what was going on. Kelli was on lying on Susan's bed with Susan lying on top of her, sucking those puffy nipples. Kelli looked over at us and grinned as the doorbell rang.

Jerry and I continued to watch as Bobby went to the front door of the trailer. He opened the door a few inches hiding his nude body as several words passed across the narrow opening. He closed the door and then went past us into the bedroom interrupting Kelli and Susan's fun. After a few whispers between mother and son, Susan got up from her bed. She started to put her sweat shirt and pants on while Bobby left for his room.

Susan said, "Kids, this has been fun but Bobby and I have some business to take care of. You need to get your clothes on real fast and leave out the back door. When you leave, go straight home and stay away from the front door."

We obediently dressed quickly and said goodbye to Bobby before we slipped out the back door. He just nodded and said he would call. It was dark in back of the trailer and we crossed through a couple of back yards before getting back on the street leading to my cousin's trailer. We did not say anything after we left the door of their trailer until we got to the door of my cousin's trailer. I did not ask but was certain there was some drug deal going down. Their mother was surprised to see us back so soon and after chatting for an hour, I decided to go back home to my grandmother's.

It was almost three weeks until I heard from Jerry. I was busy with Terri in that time and figured they were too busy with Susan and her son to come over. Jerry told me that shit had hit the fan around their house. The weekend after I had been with them, they were staying at their father's house. Apparently their father was complaining that he never saw them and was going to go to court over it. That Saturday evening, their father went out drinking and when he came back he caught Kelli and Jerry in bed together. He was not very understanding about incest. Their parents agreed to send Kelli away to live with some relatives in Florida and she was gone that next day. Jerry's father forced him to join the service or he would have the police arrest him. He was leaving on the induction bus on Monday. I couldn't believe what all had occurred to them and really, Jerry couldn't believe it as well. What he really didn't understand was why his parents were so upset and I couldn't get him to understand that very few people are enlightened about incest as he was.

He told me that they did not mention my name or any of my involvement. I appreciated that as I still needed to still function within the family, especially my grandmother. Jerry and I said our goodbyes and wished him the best of luck in boot camp. A few weeks later another interesting event happened. I was watching the evening news when they reported on a drug bust in the trailer park where my cousins had lived. It was Susan and Bobby and they had been dealing meth out of the trailer for some time. I was almost glad that my cousins were far away from the trailer park and not involved in the bust.

Over the next few months, I completed my tech school and graduated. Terri did as well. We remained close and within a few months we both were working new jobs at the same company. It was not long before we were living together. During one of those pillow talk sessions after making love, Terri brought up that time my cousin was moon bathing. That conversion ended with me telling Terri all about the incest that occurred afterwards. I was surprised that she was interested and actually excited rather than angry or upset. Terri suggested that we plan a vacation to Florida this summer and make plans to see my cousin Kelli.

12