Gotham Girls Pt. 05

Story Info
Huntress is awakened to the charms of The Question.
3.2k words
4.57
10.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing in the following narrative are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons - either living or deceased - is entirely coincidental on the part of the Author. Unless otherwise noted all persons appearing in the narrative are written as being of the majority age of eighteen years owing to depictions of graphic sexual activity contained throughout the body of this work.

*****

Crime Alley was its typical cesspool of hopelessness and depravity, things had gotten so bad of late that even the whores were looking apprehensive in their efforts to attract their Johns. Huntress knew just where to place the blame for that too. Victor Zaszz was on the loose after escaping from the courthouse during a pre-trial hearing. So far he had murdered four more people - all of them here in Crime Alley. Since he never had a set victim profile it was impossible to predict where he might strike next. Therefore, Huntress and other Birds of Prey were spread out across the city in search of him. Hopefully they could catch a break before someone else was reduced to just another mark carved into the body of that madman!

"Any luck?" Came the voice of Black Canary. She was over covering the waterfront. Zaszz had once had a hideout there.

"Nothing going on in Crime Alley." Huntress radioed back.

"Too bad Manhunter and Lady Blackhawk are missing out on all this fun." Black Canary could not quite keep the boredom out of her voice. Why wasn't Batman and the other vigilantes pitching in to help out with this? Sure, Zaszz was not a 'super' villain, but every time he got out he did as much human damage as The Joker! The fact that he was never after money, or turf, or anything predictable just made tracking him down all the more difficult.

"Well, I am heading back to the clock tower." Came back Black Canary. I have to be back in Star City tomorrow afternoon. Word is that Cheshire is on the loose again as well. At least that is someone that I can track and stop."

The comm lines went dead and Huntress returned to watching the street walker below her lofty perch. She had to admit. She was jealous sometimes that Black Canary had another beat than Gotham to patrol and was only loosely associated with Oracle and the other Birds of Prey. She was also jealous that she had someone like the Green Arrow to go home too. Helena Bertinelli - her daytime identity - didn't have anyone waiting for her. One of the downsides to being a known daughter to a crime boss. Albeit a dead one. Her night life did not leave her much time for a social life either. Too many nights spent running down the remaining mobsters in Gotham City and going after the bush league villains that Batman did not have the time for. Oh well, she thought as she swung off of the roof and headed in the direction of the clock tower that served as a base for the Birds of Prey, when shit gets boring I still have my fingers.

Entering the tower, Helena finally felt free to strip off her mask and set aside her weapons. At least here she could be herself. Oracle - Barbara - was obviously gone home for the night since her station was set for monitoring the satellite feeds and media feeds too. She was also recording the dispatch channels for the various emergency services throughout the greater Gotham area. There was a woman that did not plan on missing anything. Helena stopped and listened for a moment and noted that someone else was in the tower and using the facilities. Probably not Black Canary. She would have gotten back here well before she had so was probably already on her way back to Star City. Batgirl might be here, but she seldom frequented the tower because of the weird vibe between herself and Barb. Peering around a corner she could see the steam from the shower pouring out from underneath the bathroom door. Also, someone had set up the couch for sleeping over. Immediately suspicious, Huntress crept to the entry to the bathroom and kicked open the door!

It was only a good thing that she had gone in on her guard because it allowed her to block the sudden kick that was snapped at her head. Lashing out she felt her own foot make contact with something soft! That something made a large impact on the tile floor - only then did the steam from the shower clear enough for her to see the unexpected visitor.

"What the fuck, Helena?" Asked Renee Montoya from where she sat on her ass on the floor, wearing nothing but a couple of towels.

Renee, a former Gotham City Police Officer, turned private investigator, and then novice vigilante known as The Question was an 'associate' of the little group that Oracle had built here. She had never accepted the status of being one of the 'Birds' but was still welcome in the tower and had proven herself on more than one case in the past.

"Sorry," Helena mumbled. "Nobody told me to be expecting company and I have the night shift until Zaszz is back in Arkham Asylum. What brings you over to this side of Gotham?" She asked as she helped the other woman to her feet.

"I caught a lead on your serial killer from a snitch and thought I would bring it by. I have been looking for this guy since he got free and did not think that Oracle would begrudge me the couch for a couple hours. The shower either - if she knew some of the places that I had been in to get that information." All of this was said as she toweled off her hair. Her street clothes - what passed for a 'costume' - were hanging up on the back of the bathroom door. Everything that was except for the neatly folded bra and panties that were on the back of the toilet. Helena found herself staring as the other woman dropped the towel around her chest and examined a few neat bruises and scars along her ribs and lower back.

"God, why the hell can't I have a secret headquarters with all the homey touches?" Renee wondered aloud. Now dry she walked right past her hanging clothes in order to recline on the sofa.

"You mean signing on to be The Question did not come with all the bonuses?" Teased Helena. Her eyes were still tracing a line down Renee's body and even she had to admit to herself that she was liking what she saw.

"Must have been what Vic was meaning to tell me before he died." Renee met Helena's eye and smiled up at her from where she was still sitting on the sofa. Renee hid a world of hurt and unspoken things in that smile. She never quit looking into Helena's eyes though, not even when she stood up, crossed the scant distance between them, and boldly kissed the other woman flush on the lips. . .

It was not the first time that Helena had been kissed by a woman. Her duties as one of Gotham City's premiere vigilantes meant doing a lot of shit with which she was not otherwise comfortable. All of the Birds of Prey knew about The Question and her openly gay status. It just wasn't something that came up in casual conversations and, definitely, not in the performance of their duties. It wasn't like Montoya was spending every waking hour hanging around the clock tower either. She had turned Oracle down when she had been offered a full-time spot on the team. Still, it had been a long time, and she found her body reacting faster than her brain could keep up! And Renee, as it turned out, was one hell of a kisser. Helena melted against her soft lips and felt as the other woman enveloped her in a hug, her naked body pressing against the material of the Huntress' suit. Inside the suit her nipples were hardening and she felt a sudden and unexpected wetness between her legs. Feeling emboldened, Helena risked a little and reached her still-gloved hand between their two bodies until she was able to cup Renee's warm sex in her gloved hand.

"Ohhhh," gasped Renee. But she did not pull away.

Helena extended her fingers until they slipped between the outer lips of the other woman's vagina and then teased her inner folds by gently stroking and rubbing them. She was rewarded when Renee shuddered against those probing fingers and groaned at their welcome intrusion. She continued on in such ways for several more seconds. Doing to Montoya what she would have normally done to herself if she were alone and needed to bleed off some of the tension. Helena was neither forceful nor quick and was glad to know that she was capable of bringing pleasure to another human being. Normally, she only seemed to excel at hurting criminals when she wasn't hiding behind the prim and proper façade of a Gotham City school teacher. Neither of which was going to end her up in bed with a stiff cock buried between her legs!

"My turn?" Montoya breathed against her neck as Helena continued fingering her pussy.

"But I have never," she began. Renee tripped her up and easily pulled her down on the couch beside her.

"Then it might be time that you did." She said with steel in her voice and as her own fingers reached for the release on her costume.

Helena could not bring herself to fight as Montoya pulled away the layers of her costume in her efforts to get at the flesh beneath. Heat was building inside of her - despite her best efforts in fighting down the urges to respond - and she found herself helping in the effort. It took the two of them the better part of five minutes before Renee was hooking her thumbs in the top of Helena's panties and pulling them down her legs. Her last shred of resistance seemed to vanish the moment she raised her ass up off the sofa in order to make that easier for Montoya to accomplish. The heavy tangle of her brunette bush lay revealed and the aroma of feminine musk was fast filling the small corner of the clock tower in which they were tangled. Her chest, stomach, and thighs were covered in the thinnest sheen of sweat and she was breathing deeply.

"God," she heard herself breath.

Renee was not one to hesitate in her affections and she eased one hand between Helena's closed thighs and spread her legs far enough apart to grant her passage between them. Helena scooted up on the sofa, making room so that the both of them could fit. She then threw one leg over the back of the furniture as a sign of surrender and welcome. The first caress of Montoya's lips over her pubic mound caused Helena to suck in an involuntary breath even as the tip of her tongue found the split between her labia and parted it. . .

Waves of pleasure built up slowly, starting at whichever point between her spread legs that Renee was gently licking, kissing, or fingering, then creeping up into her brain and causing Helena to make the most unusual and guttural sounds. The single finger buried inside of her was pressed firmly over her g-spot while Montoya plied the tender inner lips of her vagina with teeth, lips, and tongue! Her hips were rising off of the sofa as her spine bowed from the intense pleasure she was receiving and her hair was already matted down with sweat. Since there were no free hands to play with her breasts, Helena satisfied that particular need by alternating between tugging on her nipples and pinching them until the pain caused her to cry out. Montoya looked up from between her parted legs, her chin and mouth glistening with Helena's moisture;

"Mm," she teased, tracing a single finger down Helena's open slit. "You taste marvelous." Then without another word she returned her tongue and lips to what they had been doing, not wishing to waste energy talking when her mouth had obviously been designed for other - much better - things.

Renee continued fingering Helena. The Huntress was so tight it would probably be a good guess that it had more than just a little while since she had gotten any. Not that Renee envied her that. She had never seen the attraction to being pursued by a man whose only compulsion was to get you in a compromising position in order to get into your panties. She did not think of herself as a militant lesbian. Just a practical one. As a result she had never even pretended to like men - not sexually anyway - and she certainly had never 'tried' it either. Katherine Kane, her part-time lover, had been known to keep a man on the side, if just for appearances. It was one of the sticking points in their relationship that kept things as 'part-time'. Helena was beginning to loosen up somewhat and had begun to become progressively wetter as a result. Renee ran a finger from her other hand through her own slit and then pressed it against the puckered font of Helena's asshole. Good butt play being something that most guys, and too many women, overlooked when they were together.

Helena grunted a squirmed the first time as Renee pressed her lubed finger into her ass! She was not an anal virgin, but it was something she only did when she knew and trusted her partner implicitly. Montoya was gentle though. Taking as much time as was needed to make it comfortable and a pleasure. The added pressure of a finger in her ass, to match the one inside her pussy - and Renee continuing to eat her out - was fast taking those smaller waves of pleasure and causing them to build into the beginnings of her orgasm! Not wanting this to seem like a one-way sort of deal, Helena pulled Renee away from her snatch;

"Sixty-nine with me," she gasped. The sudden cessation of pleasure proving almost physically painful.

Montoya rearranged herself and as her own face dipped back between Helena's parted legs, she sank her own wet and willing vagina within reach of Helena's mouth and fingers. Her first taste of Montoya was tart but pleasing and she hungrily applied herself to lapping at her lips until the other woman was wet enough again to allow her fingers to pass back inside of her! This time she used two fingers and slipped them in and out of her in time with the motions of Montoya's tongue against her own labia and the hardened bud of her clitoris. The pleasure that Renee was giving her was making it difficult for Helena to focus on what she was doing - but she applied herself - with the hope that it wasn't terrible. It might have been ten minutes, or it could have been two, but either way it was not very long before Helena felt the return of her impending orgasm and anticipated the release with great joy. . .

Orgasm slammed into Renee Montoya seemingly from out of nowhere! Helena was doing well enough, but as a 'straight' her efforts were not as good as they might otherwise have been. She had been only vaguely aware as pleasure had continued building in her womb as Helena had continued tonguing and stroking her fingers through Renee's pussy. Therefore, when the first sudden wave had crested, slamming through her body and brain, she had involuntarily buried her face in Helena's warm and wet snatch, groaning her release as she brought her quivering pussy down on the other woman's face. Helena rode the orgasm. Continuing to gently lick, kiss, nibble and finger at Renee as her orgasm ran through her. The waves of pleasure were so intense that it very nearly knocked Montoya off her game. Somehow she managed to keep pleasuring her partner - though now it was her own efforts that were lax - and Helena responded.

"I am going to cum," Helena sighed even as Renee's tongue continued the attack against her quim!

She knew that Montoya had already achieved her own orgasm. Her nose, mouth, and chin were wet from the force of her release. Through it all Helena had managed to keep good contact with the pussy in front of her. Hungrily devouring the other woman to grant her a release that she so obviously needed. Her own build up toward a finish seemed to diminish - even if just slightly - as Montoya had buried Helena's mouth in her twitching slit and rode her face. It, her slow building orgasm, roared back as Renee began to come down from the peak of her pleasure. The heat building between her parted legs was almost unbearable and as Montoya chanced to suck her clitoris into her mouth those sensations exploded through her!

Hips bucking and with her spine bowed, Helena Bertinelli felt a climax as she had never done at any time in the past. This was nothing at all like the very few times that she had ever achieved orgasm while having sex with a man. On those rare occasions - pleasurable as they might have ultimately been - the man's focus had been entirely upon reaching his own pleasure. Once that was done it had not seemed to be of no importance to stay with Helena until she had gotten the same out of their coupling. With Renee there had been none of that rush. Her mind completely fogged over and she felt her hips and vagina thrashing tightly in the throes of her release! A wetness erupted from somewhere inside of her and Helena knew that she was 'squirting' her cum from the intense pleasure that was gripping her mind and body.

Twenty minutes of sensual cuddling and light petting followed for the two women as they basked in the comfortable glow of their mutual orgasms. Both of them were tired and sweaty but neither seemed inclined to break their embrace upon the couch in order to clean up.

"Not bad for a first timer," offered Renee as she half-dozed. Her head still resting on Helena's inner thigh.

"First time, but not the last," Helena assured her friend and fellow crime-fighter.

Another ten minutes passed before the computer in the outer room chirped and Helena was forced to go and see what the fuss was all about. As it turned out one of Oracle's traffic camera feeds had spotted Zaszz on the streets. An 'anonymous' alert had also been sent out to the GCPD which meant that at least the general vicinity would be contained and the killer would be trapped. Rousing Montoya with the good news the two women opted for a quick shower before heading back out into the Gotham night in pursuit of their quarry.