Gotham's Finest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits are amazing," he remarked to Sharon, who was still panting with need.

He needed to see more. John reached out and groped at the bra, trying to find a way to release the police officer's bountiful bosoms from their confinement. After squeezing the bra-encased tits for a bit, he finally found a clasp in the front which he managed to release with some bit of difficulty. Once he undid the snap, Sharon's boobs almost exploded out of the bra. He moaned in absolute joy as he beheld the full glory of the officer's naked breasts. They were fantastic in every way. They were big, yet firm, with very little sag to them. The pink nipples were tight, inch-long points jutting out the tips of her tits. The top of her chest was also red with arousal; Sharon's boobs rose and fell dramatically as she panted in growing lust.

John could no longer help himself, and he dove right into the tit buffet before him. His hands gripped the naked breasts before him while his hungry mouth sought the left tit's aroused nipple. He clamped his lips over the inflamed bud, sucking hungrily while his fingers sank in the soft, yielding flesh around it. Sharon moaned in pleasure, the earlier command John had given her causing her to actually enjoy the boy's manhandling her sensitive organs.

John quickly shifted his mouth to the other breast, tonguing the hard nipple before sucking it into his slobbering maw. Sharon's tits were coated in his saliva, which was being spread around making her globes shiny and slippery. John continued feasting on her chest, his tongue and hands couldn't seem to get enough. He tried to stuff as much of her big boobs into his mouth as he could, then began softly chewing on the flesh while he sucked.

The teenager's weight continued to press at Sharon's form, but since she was taller and heavier than the boy, she was in no danger of being pushed over. John's dick repeatedly jabbed at the officer's still wet thigh, the hard organ becoming coated in the thick jism he had so recently deposited there.

John finally had enough, he had to come. He made a grab for his dick, planning to jerk off onto her like he did the first time he came. But then a better idea came to him, and he looked up at Sharon, her face red and her lips slightly open in a pant.

"Get on your knees!" he said almost desperately.

Sharon obeyed, pulling away from John before settling herself on her knees in front of him. Her pretty face was directly in line with his raging hard cock, the tip of which was leaking precum heavily. John wasted no time, pushing his hips forwards and jabbing the shaft against the cop's pouty lips. The boy felt her lips yield to his thrusting member and open, and he almost screamed in delight once he felt his sensitive organ becoming encased in the warm, wet heat of her mouth.

"Oh FUCK!" hissed John. The feeling was incredible, absolutely fantastic. The other boys in his class had often remarked about how great a blowjob felt, but now, having his first, John truly felt their crude words gave the act itself no justice. "Suck me, you bitch!"

At his command, Sharon began to softly suckle at the hard member in her mouth. John almost fainted at the shockingly pleasurable sensation, and could feel his balls about to explode. He roughly grabbed at the police officer's head, his fingers sinking into her hair, then began to roughly fuck her face. With every thrust of his hips, his hands brought Sharon's head slamming forwards, pushing his hard cock deep into her mouth and throat. The officer gagged and choked, but the lust driven teenager couldn't have cared less. All that mattered to him was the blinding sensation of absolute pleasure the woman's mouth was producing on his member, as well as the intense orgasm that was about to explode from within him.

He was so caught up in his bliss that he did not notice his wild bucking had caused Sharon's uniform cap to fall from the top of her head.

***

Sharon seemed to snap awake from the dark, endless haze she had been in. She woke to a confusing myriad of tastes, sensations, and images. Her mind furiously tried to cope with the sudden rush of input and data it was now receiving, desperately attempting to put together just what in the hell was going on. It was like being stuck in a dark room for several hours, only to have the bright, overhead lights suddenly come on. One had to blink and flinch repeatedly in order to get one's eyes used to the light once more.

So, Sharon did the mental equivalent of blinking. The last thing she remembered was following the Mad Hatter into a dark alley. She had heard a noise from behind her, then ... nothing. All of the sudden, she found herself at the now. From what she could tell, she was on her knees while someone stood over her, their arms roughly wrapped around her head. There was something thick and heavy in her mouth, and it was currently blocking her breathing.

Still confused, Sharon attempted to push away from the person above her, and to try to get the hard thing out of her mouth before it choked her to death. Her hands grabbed at the hips of the man in front of her, then tried desperately to push away. He was clinging tightly to her hair though, and thrusting his hips out, so it proved difficult.

She heard him screaming something to her, before a sudden surge of strength allowed him to slam his hips forwards against her face. Sharon coughed violently and choked, as the hard object (which she suddenly realized was his penis) was pushed deep down into her throat where it began to twitch and spurt. Utterly disgusted, Sharon struggled against the man, pushing against his body roughly in an attempt to remove her mouth from his spasming dick. It was very difficult, as the perp was clutching at her hair as he held her head tightly to his groin.

The officer managed to brace her legs against the ground, then pushed out with all her strength. The man's dick managed to pull out of her throat, which to her relief allowed her to breathe again. She took in great lung fulls of air from her nose and mouth, desperate to get oxygen.

Unfortunately, the man still held on to her hair, so his dick was still inside her mouth. It continued to spurt its ejaculate into the inside of her mouth, coating her tongue and throat in white, creamy sperm. Some even managed to spurt down her throat while she was desperately breathing, sending cum down the wrong pipe and causing her to have a violent coughing fit. Spurt after spurt of cum shot into her mouth, much of it being coughed out to run down her chin and neck.

Desperate for breath, Sharon once more pushed against the body in front of her. She managed to get the spurting penis out of her mouth, which then began to douse her face in white jism. A spurt managed to catch her in the right eye, which caused her to jerk backwards as her eye stung from the fluid. This allowed the man to shove his dick back into her mouth and deep down into her throat, where it continued to dribble the last remaining spurts of semen.

The defiled young police officer was desperately in need of air now, and in a frantic burst of strength she managed to shove the man away from her. His softening penis exited her mouth, allowing much needed air to rush back in. Sharon then let out a fierce punch with her right hand, which hit the man in the belly and sent him flying backwards into the alley wall. His hands were still gripping her hair as he fell away, which caused Sharon's bun to become untied, spilling her long blond hair out over her shoulders.

The officer then began coughing and retching violently, trying to expel the fluids that had spurted into her lungs. She fell forwards onto her hands, her face several inches from the alley floor. She gagged and coughed until a thick stream of white cum mixed in with thick clear saliva was expelled from her lungs.

Sharon remained as she was for several minutes, taking deep, shuddering breaths. Her eyes were leaking stinging tears, and she was well aware of the warm, sticky cum that covered her face and chest. She made the mistake of breathing through her nose, which caused her to gag upon the horrible smell of the ejaculate. She suddenly choked, then spat out a thick stream of white, as her stomach violently vomited out the semen that her attacker had so recently deposited into her belly. The white cum dribbled out of her mouth and down to the alley floor, strings of thick semen and saliva hanging from her lips. The puddle of cum began to spread out, soaking the sleeves of her uniform.

The officer, once her breathing was steady again and the threat of vomiting from the smell of the sperm had gone, sat up on her knees and wiped at her mouth. Her eyes found the limp form of her attacker by the alley wall, still doubled over in pain from the vicious punch she had given him. It came as both surprise and disgust when she realized just how young the man (no, boy) was. She had no idea how such a short and scrawny kid could have overpowered her enough to rape her mouth.

"You little bastard!" Sharon had tried to scream at the man, but her throat was too sore. It came out as a cracked, whisper. She searched around for her gun, but could find no trace of it. She had to get help, she knew, as well as get even with the little shit who had dared do this to her. "You have no idea how much trouble you're in, you little fuck!"

The officer stood up on shaky legs, then reached down for her cap. She was understandably in shock, and was not thinking too clearly. Acting in habit, Sharon placed the cap over her unbound hair, and then suddenly found herself staring vacantly at the alley wall once more.

***

John had never been more scared in his life. Things had been going so well, too. There he had been only a few minutes ago, the luckiest eighteen year old guy in the world, fucking the mouth of a beautiful blond cop who was under his complete control. He had just had the most fantastic orgasm of his life, which was quickly followed by the most painful sensation of his life. That gut punch had knocked him out of heaven fast, sending him out of the ecstatic delirium of his climax and rocketing back down into the painful hell of reality. Somehow the lady cop had managed to wake up, and at the most inconvenient time at that.

It was so unfair! John cried, the pain in his belly as well as the fear racing through his heart causing him to curl up into a fetal position. He was dreadfully aware of the lady cop nearby, still on the ground retching his recently deposited semen out of her mouth.

John's life flashed before his eyes, as he knew he was doomed. He would go to jail, where big brutes named Bubba would make him their bitch. The cops would call his mom, and she'd like ground him for life. The newspapers would also probably be all over this, and everyone at school would read it and call him a pervert and a freak even though everyone would have done the same thing he did if they were faced with the same opportunity.

"You little bastard!" Oh shit! John began crying even harder, as the policewoman had finished spitting out his cum and was now standing up. She looked pissed, and was probably going to kick his ass. "You have no idea how much trouble you're in, you little fuck!"

The pathetic high school senior curled up into a tighter ball, awaiting the inevitable. His shame, guilt, and fear mixed up within him, causing tears and feelings of remorse to well up inside him. "Fuck, I'm so stupid!" he cried to himself. "How could I do that? What the hell was I thinking?" John cursed himself, then turned his voice heavenwards. "Please, God! Please help me! I promise, I will never EVER do anything so evil and stupid again! Just please, please, PLEASE get me out of this! I swear I'll be good from now on, and attend church every day, and..."

His silent prayer trailed off as he quickly realized that the female officer had stopped moving again. "What?" John looked up at the cop's face and saw that she had the familiar, glazed and empty look to her eyes once more. "What's going on?" It was then that he noticed the shiny metal disc sticking out of the policewoman's cap.

"No way!" John slowly stood up and cautiously approached the officer, who was once more silent and still. He waved his hand in front of her pretty face, which was now wet and smeared with her spit and his come. His eyes moved once again to the disc in her cap, and soon it all snapped into place.

"So that's how that bastard does it!" John said aloud as he figured it out. "That disc controls people, that's how he gets them to do what he wants!" The teenager laughed. "And this stupid bitch put it back on her head! What a dumb ass cunt!"

Relief quickly flooded his body, causing John to almost keel over in delight. Luck was with him tonight, he had been given a second chance. He glanced over at the policewoman next to him, and noted her pitiful state. Her long blond hair was loose, and fell in silky waves down to her shoulders. Some strands had stuck to her cheeks and neck, as those parts of her were wet with his sperm. Her uniform blouse was open, as was her bra, revealing those wonderful breasts he had fallen in love with. They were absolutely wet with saliva and semen, making each globe shiny in the dim light of the alleyway.

John felt a stirring in his groin again, caused by the sight of those luscious mammaries. The teenager quickly shook it off though, deciding that it was too risky. He had been incredibly lucky so far, and he didn't wish to push it. No, as hot as this dish was, he really couldn't afford to risk a second helping.

"H-hey," he said out loud, addressing the officer. "I, uh, I guess you should button up your shirt."

"Okay." At his command, the policewoman began doing up her blouse, not bothering to refasten her bra.

John took this moment to do up his pants as well; he had some difficulty stuffing his now raging hard cock back into his pants. He couldn't help it, watching the hot cop dressing herself was just as sexy as taking her clothes off.

Once she was finished, Sharon stood still, her blank face still staring out into nothing. John moaned in appreciation at her appearance, his dick twitching in need as he stared at her distressed state. The policewoman looked like she had just finished fucking a football team: her face, neck, and the tops of her chest (which was visible through the neck of the open uniform blouse since John had torn off the top three buttons) were shiny with saliva and semen; her blue shirt was all but transparent as it had been soaked through with fluid, thus making the bare breasts underneath visible to the lucky eye; her pants were also similarly stained, as her crotch and thighs were darkened by spatters of his cum. Her unbound hair and bruised lips also added to her look, making the poor officer seem more like a slutty porno star rather than a dignified public servant.

"Oh MAN!" John whined, thoroughly pissed off that he would have to give such a great toy up. "I didn't even get to try her pussy out!" He felt like crying.

The thoroughly horny teenage boy continued to stare lustfully at the police officer he had just brutally defiled, trying to gain the courage needed to give her up. Such a thing was incredibly difficult for any hormone driven teenager to do, especially when Sharon's big bra-less tits kept rising and falling so wonderfully with every breath she took. John licked his lips as he stared at the large, hard pink nipples which were visible through the policewoman's transparent, sperm-soaked uniform.

"Oh, fuck it!" the boy declared. "One more time ain't gonna kill me! For old time's sake!" Even though his brain was yelling profusely at him that this was a bad idea, his dick was currently much larger than his brain and so it was overruled.

John strode over to the policewoman and reached up, grabbing her breasts in his hands. He began kneading them, rubbing his palms all across the soft mounds, feeling the firm flesh through her the wet cloth of her shirt. Sharon moaned at as his fingers closed and tightly squeezed them, his earlier command forcing her to enjoy the rough treatment. "Now then," he spoke up, his eyes hungrily devouring her luscious form as he molested her, "What should I do to you next, hmm?"

The boy looked around and saw the large puddle of his semen that Sharon had puked up on the floor. His lips suddenly broke out into a perverted smile as his mind thought up something so vile, so dirty that his dick was a little confused at first as to whether or not it should get hard at such a disgusting thought. Eventually though, perversion won out and it erected to diamond-hardness.

"Lick up my cum, bitch!" John shouted at her, one of his hands leaving her succulent tits to point down at the large puddle at his feet. Sharon instantly moved to obey his command, getting on her hands and knees before leaning down towards the mess on the floor of the alleyway. "Holy shit, she's doing it!" John, almost unable to believe his eyes, knelt down as well to see the action.

Sharon leaned in, her face mere inches away from the white puddle, before her lips parted and her small pink tongue peeked out. John held his breath, watching in fascination as her tongue approached the point of no return. He quickly let out a groan of half disgust, half lust as the police officer's tongue dipped itself into the gooey mess, swirling it around. She then began to lap up the semen, taking the still warm liquid into her mouth before swallowing.

"Oh. My. GOD. This is so fucking hot." Right in front of the teenager, on her hands and knees, was one of Gotham City's Finest, licking up his sperm from the dirty floor of a filthy alley.

Although he had only watched one piece of porn (a dirty little cartoon made in Japan) he KNEW this was what people in porn did. It was just too sick to be real.

"Jesus! Shit!" John leaped to his feet and tore open his pants. He then began to furiously jack off as he watched Sharon continue to lick up his jism, the cop's round ass in the air and bra-less tits swaying beneath her.

"Drink it all, you slut," John commanded. The boy walked behind the kneeling policewoman before nudging himself between her legs. "You love cum, you love the taste, the feel, you love it all over your face, your tits, everywhere!" His hands reached out and began to caress her butt, rubbing themselves along the soft curves, squeezing the tight flanks and along her firm thighs.

Sharon moaned loudly as she pressed her lips against the dirty sperm-soaked floor, John's commands working their way into her mind. She began slobbering all over the sperm, sucking up the smelly jism, swishing it around her mouth and swallowing. She loved the taste of it, the feeling of it, on her lips, in her mouth, everywhere! Her hips began pushing back against John's hands, her ass squirming against his touch.

"Oh, you slut!" The teenager moaned as the police officer pushed her warm, soft butt against his hard penis. John reached around her waist, his hands groping for her belt and trying desperately to undo them. "I gotta fuck you! I gotta fuck you now!" he all but shouted as his fingers furiously groped at the buckle. He quickly undid it and all but tore away at her trouser buttons, pulling her zipper open before tugging her tight uniform pants and underwear over her perfect ass. "Oh God..." John moaned, rubbing his hard dick all over the soft skin of her butt.

The events down at her southern end were all but unnoticed by Sharon, since the hypnotized police officer was busy with slurping up the cum in front of her. The blond had all but dove into the puddle, driving her pretty face into it, her lips pressed tightly against the slimy ground as she suctioned the salty fluid into her mouth. "Mmm," she moaned, even as she accidentally got some inside her nose.