All Comments on 'Grab Bag Transvestite Story'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant

Nail on the head of the mindless trash that some people write. Power to you, well done.

Think I will go touch up my lippy and adjust my stockings ...lol

more author ... more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hilarous

Very funny story. I read this stories to live out my fantasies, though some do seem too unbelievable. This one is unique and does a great job of reminding us we need to laugh too. But now i'm scared to go to McDonald's thinking that Ronald wants to do me with his quarter pounder.

EmilySputnikEmilySputnikover 15 years ago
So good!

Hilarious! And strangely hot.

ArgyBArgyBover 13 years ago
Hilarious!

A very entertaining satire of turgid erotic cliches. Wish I'd thought of the multiple-choice conceit. Well done.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 7 years ago
You're not as funny as you think you are

Next time , How about putting some thought to it and writing a real story instead of your, 'One form column A and two from column B stunt.

KantariiKantariiover 7 years ago

Anyone else feel like they took a high school quiz after reading this? I found it difficult to read and follow along with the story. Maybe it is just me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loooool

second funniest story you've ever written (funniest was the one where you don't reveal that the narrator is a boy until the final line and everyone got mad in the comments)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...