All Comments on 'Grace'

by coochiebarber

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Anonymous are you a former 8th grade English teacher?

You are so full of yourself that you ignore whichever story you are "grading" and show off your middle school writing prowess. It's distracting and your entire comment should be taken with a railcar of salt.

coochiebarber ignore the comment from the wannabe writer, please. You leave much room for improvement but you don't deserve that self aggrandizing drivel.

Remember, "Those who can't (write), teach" or grade papers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I completely agree with foolscap; ignore that pompous twat

foolscap's right; those who can, do, those who can't, teach. What we have here is a jumped-up, self-congratulatory, pompous windbag, and my initial instinct would be to tell him to go fuck himself and delete his comment, but on reflection, I think it should stay up so others can see what happens when you've shoved your head so far up your own ass you can see daylight leaking in through your ears. Yes there are errors, minor ones, and they didn't materially affect my enjoyment of the story; this is an amateur writing site, not the the talent scouting center for fucking Encyclopaedia Britannica, if dickwad wants word perfect, he should either go away and read the classics, or post his own work so we can be stunned by his brilliance and command of English; put up or shut-up asshole.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
To the 6th grade English annony asshole, eat shit and die. Did I spell it right??

Oh that should be correctly? What a asshole you must be in real life, because you a fucking super asshole on here. I gave this a 5 to piss you off asshole. And to tell you that you suck and swallow!!! Grade this....you fucking asshole

HectorBidonHectorBidonabout 8 years ago
Nice Story

I found your story to be engaging, erotic, and emotionally sincere. You tell a good tale. Thanks for sharing it.

I would tell you not to let the comments from “Not Even Worthy” get to you, but I feel that you’re confident enough as a writer that they won’t. “Not Even Worthy” is at best only a wannabe 8th-grade English teacher. He hasn’t yet learned that real teachers don’t browbeat and humiliate. He doesn’t yet understand why people read stories.

You’ll notice that his list of “questionable passages and arras” doesn’t really include any examples of the “self-aggrandizement” and “complicated constructions” that he so complains about. It lists a number of technical errors, sure, but most readers on this get-what-you-pay-for site have learned to deal with a certain amount of that. The rest of the list consists largely of self-congratulatory (!!!!) pontifications about hyphenation, drink preference, penis size, and word choice. Kind of hubristic if you ask me.

Anyway, keep up the good writing.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Fuckin' meow!

That was wonderful. The month in between was a little painful, and what happened after the last sentence was uncertain, but probably good,

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Ohh so erotic

Thank you. I would love to read what happens next though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A lovely story

Spoiled by the crap of the pill should have just pushed is cock in and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy givibg her the baby she so wanted

DebbieXDebbieXover 3 years ago
Awesome story

I loved the story so much i had to read it twice. You have a beautiful way of telling it.

Looking forward to the siblings next chapter in life.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A hard read

An okay story at best. Would have been much better if the author had the slightest idea on word choice or English sentence structure. Also, the use of grandiose words for simple means made the reading of this story unusually difficult. It detracted from what could have been a very nice meaningful tale.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well here again, this author starts a wonderful and well written story only to have it stop when it is just getting good. This author of these stories I have read so far is a good writer and he should revisit his tales on Lit and give them the conclusion and ending they deserve. Well Done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Pregnant

That would have been wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with commenter on being a hard read...... really should be able to write above a 5th grade level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It doesn't feel good when she runs away without talking it out. Too many secrets and fears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really enjoy it what a beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous